Why cant there be an achievement system to this site...

Why cant there be an achievement system to this site? Like if you're a good poster the mods unlock the gates to a better part of the site limited to only the good posters. Maybe it can run on Tor too. I always thought it was a good idea, what do you think?

Attached: GEORGE WASHINGTON.jpg (310x162, 4.06K)

reddit has a good model for that, you should go check them out

Only century club but that place sucks once you reach the higher ones like 1 million karma club. But that's not when I'm talking about. I got this idea from someone else. Holla Forums would definetely benefit from this 2 side idea

you can also get reddit gold for having a great comment that users think you should be rewarded for! it's more all-inclusive and based that way

wew

Attached: f73712e02851ca3e4e0bf838d067a7edfaf4e40e92ec8c63434e91bc6d30acd7.jpg (456x402, 33.14K)

oh I am part of the club, I am just pretending to not know about it and ask these other clear losers about it as an inside joke

Attached: lostchildonmilkcarton.jpg (171x165, 33.27K)

reddit is the "better part of this site" that OP is talking about, tbh
You can still find some good shit on reddit if you look hard.
Hereā€¦nada.

Look hard where specifically my friend?

(checked)
have some Holla Forums gold fellow club member

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 8.92K)

Frame it next time jackass you are not part of anything are you

Attached: fetal.jpg (1600x1263, 254.9K)

t. bismuth master race

Attached: smug.jpg (600x930, 44.04K)

I think you came to the wrong website tbh.

EXCLUSIVE

Why did you sage

Nobody knows what the hell bismuth is

It gets more than that half of them are me though tbh

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 8.92K)

You're supposed to frame it you little shit.
People who don't frame their gold will get banned for 3 minutes. Equivalent to how much time the Holla Forums gold pays for 8chans sewers

Attached: fetal.jpg (1600x1263, 254.9K)

i didn't mean to give that guy gold tbh, i forgot to close the oekaki applet

You are not one of us anymore, reciting sacred speech
It's too Late, you know your Fate, the consequences are Clear and punishments Severe. You have been Bold with the Gold. dysnomia's decision to ban you for 3 minutes has been Sold

Attached: sorry.jpg (763x767, 83.8K)

I forgot I had my sage on. Fuck it, have another one.
HE'S OUTTA CONTROL

Stop letting your father drink and drive dude

Maybe it can run on Tor too.
You're newness is showing, faggot

Attached: talk to hex.png (650x476, 243.24K)

I already know Holla Forums has a tor site

is this the new hex thread? been a while since we had one of these.

Attached: 5aad74bd57c7baf474c3226f6eccc069434ac917eec8ff62e7c5f74d23509c7f.jpg (666x500, 58.7K)

Attached: hex thread 2.jpg (620x413, 60.08K)

(Private)
No it's OP's idea discussing thread. I'm scravaging through my rough notebook right now. Here are 2 more ideas to improve the site. Hopefully we can implement these in the future. Private-posting. Swap messages between another Holla Forums user privately. And scheduled posting. Time limit exists obviously. But basically within this feature you can set a schedule for when your post will go live. And if possible bad thread is nuked before your particular post goes live, it will automatically create it's own thread. And if your scheduled post has no text it will say "thread created from an original Holla Forums post thanks to scheduled posting"
(Post has gone live)
(0.00 left)

Attached: fd.jpg (800x600, 82.31K)

This

Attached: Bismuth Grinuth.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

Attached: If you dont go to mass, you get the spam.jpg (707x1000 221.88 KB, 221.88K)

Please respond, these ideas are very important I reckon for the future of Holla Forums

awful idea, kys

Why does that old guy keep yelling anons without any word bubbles?

I disagree, if you look into it, this is actually big boy talk

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10.11K)

Another idea is that we should treat threads like real-time. Do not implement a real time feature, but implement a real life feature. You have to stay on the thread and keep posting if no one is answering. If you leave the tab the thread is gone from your eyes forever. (just like social interactions)

Try it out, it will give off a nice edge, and who knows, the craziest ideas work

Attached: ilkhjkl.jpg (300x168, 6.11K)

because interactions between newfags and oldfags is what made imageboards good in the first place

Are you crazy?

Attached: Pink-Floyd-Girls-5.jpg (480x600, 29.85K)

Newfag Achievement Unlocked: You made a post
Smiley Achievement Unlocked: You made 50 posts in an hour
Gulag Achievement Unlocked: You have been banned 5 times
Necromancer Achievement Unlocked: You have necrobumped 10 threads (also you are banned now)

t. newfaggot

I've been here for a whole month myself. How long have you?

Attached: low quality b8 m8.jpg (435x436, 22.59K)

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 1.63M)

Do you mean a part of the sitw where you can exchange your good boy points for free tendies?

In truth I have been here a year by now

No I unlock all acheivements and have enough quality posts to unlock the good guy part of Holla Forums

I've been here since 2013, and the only good idea itt so far, is the "PM other anons" tbh

anyone else unlock the premium images

Attached: imgur lol.png (320x240, 51.91K)

(Private)
knew you'd love it

Attached: FTAL.jpg (2304x1728, 327.05K)

What this place needs is a revision of the bumping system. Every post bumps a thread 5 pages if it's on the last page, 5 slots if it's on the first page, 1 page if it's on pages 2 through 5, and 2 pages if it's on pages 6 through 9.

Are you crazy? Maybe someone just hacked your Holla Forums mechanics. Bumping should either bring a post to the top or up it one by one with every bump. The latter is an interesting concept, what do you think?

Holla Forums is supposed to be random. each post should bump the thread by a random number.

bump

Attached: snobbish-north-korean-cave-painting-depicting-the-fairer-sex.jpg (1200x675, 123.79K)

(PRIVATE)
Wouldn't be hard to tell me