When I was 21 I ate out an 11 year old girl...

When I was 21 I ate out an 11 year old girl, and I knew I couldn't fuck her but I wanted to at least rub my dick against her puss. She said it was OK, but when I was about to she got scared and thought I would jam it in, so I settled for an awkward handjob instead. I didn't hurt her in any way and she enjoyed it, and I respected her limits.
Why is society against something like that? Because I'm not a hot, young chick. I'm not a MILF either.
When a woman, specially a hot woman, has sexual contact with an underage kid, she's applauded for being soooooo open minded and soooooo progressive
But when a male does it, it's a crime! Specially a white male.
I'm not white, but I'm not female either. I still have too much "male privilege" to be open about it. How do we live in a "Patriarchy" again?

Attached: puw_undefined_1536x864 (1).webm (1536x864, 10.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCUjZzuMQq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys

Attached: 6dab53bda52a2a6f8274a661f76806c6ad4a0f09d5d2ce63db.mp4 (1280x720, 2.97M)

Attached: puw_undefined_1536x864.webm (1536x864, 10.01M)

Attached: 8b68bf50cad7aabdeca33974c68425c36dd5992fd9e45b9cfce2124d49185120.png (2400x1005, 1.53M)

Which Illusion game is this?

Honey Select has the "Wide Slider Mod" to make Lolis, but this looks like something different.

Attached: 1491725000600.png (500x768, 221.3K)

I'm sure Tyrone would love to hear your justifications.

Attached: 84a26031a442d8d065f0b40b6f52c8c9625ed30f793f33096995523a7f2583ed-b.jpg (640x480, 64.8K)

Attached: belair.jpeg (620x382, 23.36K)

Degenerate

Its not to late to kill yourself

I don't wanna, though.

do a backflip

Can't, that's for silly monkies.

Not illusion.

How did you get to be in that situation? Was it only once? Tell more..

Being well educated and from a wealthy family in a third world country. After retirement my dad became a teacher because he's honestly into giving back to the community, and even though I have no licences he managed to put on a good word for me and I became a teacher too for a while. I just couldn't have access to the union benefits, but I didn't care.
I already mentioned I'm not white, but I'm not brown either and my country is kinda racist, so my family has always been viewed as "better" by the rural, barely educated peasants that live in the countryside and have to choose whether they'll send their kids to school or to work. I wouldn't have gotten away with it in the city.
Social disparity is a thing, it was even more of a thing back then, and ignorance begets racism (or at least twisted racial perceptions). I'm tall, when I had hair it was light brown, and the cuties of all ages that lived in the villages were impressed.
With a kid that young, yes. The youngest I've had have been two 13 year old girls, one 14 year old, and then it jumps to 19 and 20.
My wife is only 7 years younget than I am, so I'm not an eclusive.

By "had" I meant "properly fucked", because as an idiom, "to have" works as an euphemism in my language. I'm not sure it works in English, I used the term because to just say "fuck" would be a bit vulgar.
My English is good, but it's not perfect.

Thanks for sharing. I think there is nothing wrong with you being with her. I for sure would also if given the chance.

Well if it isn't Illusion, and the watermark is fake- what is it?

Honey Select come with the Studio editor, so unless there's some trickery done with that?

Attached: b5d899acb582c6d4fc2d940e002a663c89bb64fc153a4b939c7ee973a3200986.jpg (500x675, 87.19K)

You tell me.

Well it does, but I don't know if the Studio version allows you to tweak models further than the base game…

On Hongfire the have the HF patch kit, and the HMF patch kit- the latter having the "Wide Slider Mod" which lets you make Lolis, but like said it doesn't let you scale hands and feet correctly, although there is another separate mod that does but is an absolute assfuck of a thing to install and I don't know a single person who has managed to do it correctly.

Attached: unimaginable-disappointment.png (500x431, 105.96K)

Hypothetically the answer is that children are not mentally developed enough to make "good" choices for themselves. More often than not, however, the justification is just people being instinctively protective of children.

Attached: lploo99y1a.JPG (447x183, 12.88K)

Did her pussy taste better/different than other older women?

Not really, she was clean and I've tasted adult pussy, equally clean, with pretty much the same taste.

Not really, she was clean and I've tasted adult pussy, equally clean, with pretty much the same taste.
It felt pretty nice, and of course it was smaller and a lot cuter than adult puss, but to be honest the feeling of it being nicer could very well be my perception because the kid was adorable, giggling, into it, and although i remember her pudd being etra soft, maybe it wasn't any softer than an adult one. The situation was extra nice, so I may be remembering her parts as being extra nice too.

You should reconsider your life priorities OP

ftfy

You're not correcting anything, since ≥1000 is always < 10000

I for one believe OP

t. had sex with a 4 yo when I was 19

I don't think you can penetrante a 4yo, but in rare cases, after a lot of training, you can do a 5yo and even have her enjoy it.

sex doesnt always mean penetrante tbh
anally right?

So you didn't have sex with a 4 yo, you just got your dick in her mouth, that's it?

op just wait for a knock at the door

Attached: 41a1ccc2cdc7a276e81ff9bbfabbd6ad.png (603x395, 451.71K)

penetration is sex but thats not all it is. touching and licking are both types of sex

Attached: 1521494061293.jpg (405x727, 83.86K)

Tell me what happened at least

Nope, I didn't mean anally.

don't worry about me im just checking this thread

Attached: 15035617701470.png (283x283, 85.88K)

wtf!! you can fug 5 yos in bagina?

yes, retard

she was my nice and one day I accidentally saw her naked and I got really horny by seen her nude that I talked her in she been my gf and then I started touching her and we ended up having non penetration sex

how? I thought that was imposible until 8

*niece

english please

You're a retard.

Stopped reading right there

english not my first language so cant :/

kill yourself you sick nigger

Lesbian detected.

im Paki therefor im white

You can't believe that can you?

sir please stand back

Attached: DXAywhIXkAAXm3k.jpg (983x485, 35.5K)

its true tbh

post a pic of your hand in sunlight

Damage control changing the subject

Thank you, OP.
Also the answer is because Western society is inherited from prudes. It's why there is so much perversion.
how was her snatch?

ok, but im in a bus so might take a while

youtube.com/watch?v=nCUjZzuMQq8

Nigger just take a photo with your phone and have it under a light source

Attached: little-girls-laughing.jpg (1300x957, 176.07K)

gud enough?

Attached: 20180319_144952.jpg (2576x1932, 1.07M)

fuck off libtard

Top of your hand facing the light, make the camera aim at the front if you need to I don't need the hand just the skin.

Attached: DYQx7qXX0AAWS-Z.jpg (1080x893, 168.09K)

but srsly how can you fug 5 yo in bagina? cant that hurt her? :/

it hurt much :'(

not good at english so dont know what you trying to mean

stupid SJW

fuck off i don't have thoughts of fucking children

everyone of you pedophilia supporters need a bullet to the head.

see

me neither, but saying pedophilia is the same as abuse is asinine

pedophiles are disgusting individuals who need to eat buckshot

why do you hate children so much you want to deny them love and sex?

I don't think you can use one bullet to kill multiple people if you count of all of them getting the bullet on the head.
Two, maybe.

because Im not attracted to children

spotted the 12 year old edgelord

Holy shit you retard.
Take a photo from an angle where the line hits the front of your hand directly using the phone by aiming it up top

Attached: retard.png (640x400, 5.25K)

try telling that to a group of Islamic Jihadists in front of their face

nah m8, im not paki or white. you shouldnt believe everything some retard tells you on a imageboard

just imagine a world where the taboo is gone and kids and those who love them could make love freely

I was actively trying to disprove you but sure.

That is the ultimate goal

Maybe if they make it legal the thrill will be gone (?)

Pedoniggers btfo

You're the reason why this board is ded.

My dad had, and probably has, lots of medical books, mostly about pediatric medicine. Most in German, some in Spanish and Portuguese, and in some there are photos of kids recently raped. They show it all, and I do mean all.
I wonder if the English speaking countries, known for their histeria, would ban books like those, even though they're published for academic purposes.
In one of those I read kids as young as 5 can be vaginally penetrated with little to no trauma and even with joy, but those are rare cases and of course the kids had "training" for years.
I'm not saying it's right, in fact I tend yo think it's wrong, but it's certainly not imposible.

its not rare and its not wrong tbh

having the bboks or the rapes?

talking about child fugging

also most of those kids weren't raped

That would be a whole nother world being balls deep in a five year old and having her enjoy it.

Legally they were.
Below the age of conscent, you know.

Even though penetrating a 5yo is something you could do, I don't think you could go "balls deep"

no child was raped, though. it's the statute that was raped. that's why it's called statutory rape.
likewise when you plagiarize a work it's intellectual rape, theft is property rape and jaywalking is municipal rape.

cyz we r not gonna risk autistic faggots like u ruinig and abusing kids

Attached: hurr durr.jpg (304x229, 13.17K)

society is the one who abuses and ruins the kid's life tbh

and you're not part of society? useless faggot

retarded post tbh

it rly isnt

Lolwut

cant read?

as a doctor and I can say that you is wrong

t. irl doctor

Attached: b3d.jpg (657x527, 34.01K)

downvoted kike

In cases where the child consented and is perfectly fine with what they did, the police brow-beat the kids until they get what they want to hear, often leaving the kids confused and crying. With their minds properly conditioned now by the wise and honourable authorities, the kids face the courtroom and their peers in shame and face adulthood with a stunted picture of their sexual development, whereas they would have been just fine otherwise.

Here's a funny story, too: there was a guy in the Ukraine who made his business photographing nude young girls. You've probably heard of him. Now, he was a bit of a shady character, admittedly, but when police apprehended his models, who were arriving by train to go to his studio, they ended up physically beating the girls to get info out of them. Real crusaders for justice, those law enforcement men. In truth most of them do not actually care about the children, but only the appearances of being morally superior.

Pedo women are also being arrested for doing that. I don't care if you think it's right or not, you'd touch my little sister and I'd kill you. Scumbag.

No, pedos are the reason this board is dead. You always ruin good imageboards.

Sad but true. Some of them even openly admit it. It's really messed up.

Attached: DWmuWCwUQAAznaY.jpg:large.jpg (750x521, 42.22K)

3% of arrests for child molestation are women.
20% of CPS cases of child sexual abuse are of a woman as the primary perpetrator.

Gallitsin did nothing wrong!

Galitsin literally didn't. His record is clean. I was of course speaking of his compatriot of whom he wasn't approving of his practices

Attached: brainlet.gif (320x240, 1.66M)

best post so far tbh

we dont blame kid - we protect them, faggot

no you dont

kids*

Rape victims should not be blamed for not being smart enough. The abuser is to blame, not the victim.

This entire thread summed up for anti-pedos.

tienes razón

What did he mean by this?

wtf r u even on about

but not for pedos

When you say that children are not smart enough to avoid getting abused you imply that rape victims are to blame for being raped.

said no one ever

this board was never good

Perhaps, but it used to be more active.

Sex with minors is always a crime you faggot. If not in society's eyes in all cases, at least in mine. Show me the pedo and I'll key his/her car and burn their fucking house down.

We create a patriarchy by being worthy kings of said patriarchy. By NOT fucking kids because kids are stupid and incapable of sober consent. The burden of a king is starving for truth in a sea of ignorance.

By being slave to your desires, you forfeit your kingly soul. You are a dog. A kid fucker. Your actions are disgusting, and people like you are the reason the encroaching generation is so hopeless and fucked up.