What is Kek's stance on the immortal soul?

What is Kek's stance on the immortal soul?

Is the immortal soul a meme, and if a meme can be recorded and written down, could a soul be recorded?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/egy/ebod/ebod05.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont think thats keks realm.

Yes hello I am kek let me answer your question through random numbers

Checked and verified.

I stand corrected.

here you go, OP.
because anonymous spoonfeeds.

sacred-texts.com/egy/ebod/ebod05.htm

Ancient Egyptians saw souls as composite entities, most of which survive bodily death, then the supplicant is judged by having their heart weighed against the feather of Ma'at, the goddess of justice.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

PRAISE KEK

If there isn't an afterlife, when you die you'll start a new life again. One moment you'll be on your death bed, the next you'll be experiencing your new first childhood memory. Even if humanity went extinct it would just mean an instant of a few trillion years of nothing till the new first conscience lifeform comes into being, then memes would start all over again

If your thoughts and memories are gone, what makes this new life that starts after your death "You"?

slide thread.

Impetus.

So the starting conditions are the same, just like a game of snooker before the break.

I think I understand what I'm trying to say, but it's hard to put into words. It's "you" because it is you, you think therefore you are. You'd be an entirely different person because you'd have a new mind. I know this isn't making sense on text, it's an idea

I think you're falling for the Cartesian theater meme.

All evidence (or lack thereof) points at that when you die, your conscious ceases to be and you simply stop existing, because what matter you'll be broken down will never again be able to perceive reality.

Non-satanist kikes probably know this, and it is likely the reason they act the way they do (nihilism). This is the ultimate redpill and the reason why I think religion is a necessity for the common man.

thread over

PRAISE HIM

/thread

There is no soul. The concept of the soul is a kike concept meant to strip away the direness of your civilization's predicament as they subvert you, since it allows you to cling to the promise of a mystic experience upon your passing from the world. The closest thing one has to a soul in the esoteric school of Kekism is a memetic imprint of your identity which has varying degrees of power and longevity depending on the impact you made on the world prior to your death.

But I digress. Kek has spoken. This thread is over.

Concept of a soul developed independently all over Europe and non-mud places. Jews don't even believe in an afterlife because THEY don't have souls.

You're approaching it from inside the fishbowl dude, you're going full materialist.

The soul sits in the seat of god, which is within all of us, the "soul" or consciousness is merely a signal these electrically charged sacks of meat receive.

Realize that you've lived many times before and you will countless times again before the end of time (the omega point) comes to pass.

Truth, kek is not a "being" kek is basically a manifestation, a "sign" that the power we all possess is being gathered, arranged, and pushed back into this dimension as we have willed it by those just like us on the other side. Kek is the will to power made manifest, if anything it is given life because we willed it so.

The only thing that might fuck you up is the idea that all of this was basically destined to happen, hence shadilay and P.E.P.E, all of this was the groundwork for memetic happenings that would inevitably come to pass.

Time only matters to us because it is our frame of reference for traversing the dimension we live in at present.

wew