Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2016

Brace up, goys. Your government is about to officially start pressuring European governments to act on "anti-Semitism." I was knocking around today and fell upon this under-reported piece of legislation.

"(1) it is in the national interest of the United States to combat anti-Semitism at home and abroad;"

Archive of official bill:
archive.is/bENdA

Kike site that reported it (which our MSM did not)
archive.is/45544

Ah, yes. Now we get the official declaration that:

Free speech means censoring speech that demonizes minorities, or on the basis of religion, etc. etc.

It can't, of course, center around anyone else but the JEW. It can't be a more general policy about anti-discriminatory remarks, because then you couldn't marginalize the speech of other groups in future.

Social engineering legislation, centering around Jewish interests.

Because Jew = Human… The rest = subhuman. The legislation is right there to prove it.

It's immoral to criticize me, goy. Anti-Zionist is just a code word for Auschwitz and that's where 5 of my grandfathers died!

If there's to be a push back against it, it could be from SJW leftists. They have to say that it would threaten free speech criticism of Israel that are hurting brown Palestinians.

Goyim Internet Defense force spotted. Every Jew has at least 6 gorillion grandparents gassed and was probably holocausted himself multiple times

I think they actually want a shoah to happen at this point.

i myself was turned into 6 trillion lampshades

That's nothing, My aunt, Edna Israel Rubenfeldsmann, was gassed over seventeen times at Auschwitz. Adolf Hitler himself personally came in to throw the lever on the chamber on two of those occasions. Until the day she died, she had the worst gasping, wheezy, asthmatic cough that rattled her to her bones. I'm grateful for my aunt Edna Ezra-Israel Rubenfeldsteinmann for passing on her first-hand knowledge of the horrors of the Shoah.

Bless you, aunt Edna-Esther Ezra-Israel Rubenfeldsteinmannblattburg. May you rest in peace.

Hello, I am Shalom Goldblatt Rubenowitz on Rye, PhD, from the ADL. We must be related! Anyway, we would be pleased to have you come speak to us and young visiting go- good children from all across America at the New Global World Peace One World Shoah Museum in New York. Your experience as one of the millions of survivors and secondary survivors from the greatest act of evil in recorded history would help highlight the horrors perpetrated under hate - a hate, which we all fear, is bubbling up from the depths once again in this world.

Shalom!

You have shekeled mein sides, anons.

You think that's something?

My poor son Mordecai Shelwienermann was killed personally by Hitler himself using a diabolical masturbation machine as he was forced to play the piano while handstanding on a balance beam above rabid dogs! I had to watch personally as Hitler skinned his corpse and turned him into a pair of jew-leather gloves and lampshades while laughing maniacally. Hitler then gave me the choice of gassing 6 million of my fellow jews at the camp and going free or being gassed myself. Without shame I admit I gassed all 8 million.

"Some contemporary examples of anti-Semitism include the following:

(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

(D) Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.

No, there's nothing saying that you can't notice, so it's an honest to God setting up a bureaucracy to track instances of people noticing.

Just think, they want "smart houses" so they can detect when you say an anti-semitic comment and add you to the "rehabilitation list".

Did you read the law? The purpose of it is to put pressure on governments that fail to adequately respond to anti-Semitism. These are example of anti-Semitism.

And it's in the national interest to fight it.

I'm concerned they say "national interest". What is the nation's interest? The people or the ideals?

This is why they refuse to address the real divide of nationalism and globalism. America first is nationalist.

That bill is nationalist.

That's nothing. I was gassed 5, no, 6 times! Then Dr. Mengele personally selected me to be turned into a lamp because my skin is so fair. Then they made me wash using jew soap. I only escaped because the holocoaster conductor wouldn't accept my ticket.

Wow, we must have been at the same camp! My legs were turned into soap, and then the holocoaster sergeant wouldn't let me on because I was too short! Oy vey!

Wow just wow i am so surprized

When are we gonn make they sheep hate their masters? We can even throw their pet niggers against them, you know

this thread is great

FUCK YEAH IM AN ANTISEMITE!
purchase bitcoin - purge semites.

/r/-ing that one picture of the guard tower thread.

Accusing Germans as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single German person or group, the State of Germany, or even for acts committed by non-Germans.

Free Pollard!

Do they get the irony of US lawmaker shilling for the state of Israel, while trying to make it illegal for anyone calling them out? Is that what Jews call chutzpa?

How the fuck did this fat ugly kike ever get elected?

How does any cuck get (((elected)))?

Is there anything reddit won't steal?

The balls on these Jews are amazing. In the Podesta emails, they admit a=that all of Western Europe is going to be a Muslim ghetto within 25 years.
Then then pretend to wonder where the aunty-semitism comes from…

as a female kike from bronx HS of science, you have to be incredibly dumb not to be able to get into MIT or an Ivy, esp at the time this jew hag would have been applying.

Things like this are the reasons why the brown shirts will come back sooner than you think, it will be in our life times.