It's time to hang it up drumptards

It's time to hang it up drumptards

wtf i like reddit now

fake pic. here's the original.

Fuck these leftists fuckheads!
Three journalists resigned from CNN for creating Fake News, uh muh extreme redditor :D

How does anyone still listen to these parasites?!

How hard is it to put the CNN logo on Vince's face?

Pretty hard in MS Paint :/

There is a reason you are called Reddipol, drumpfcucks.

You showed them

Lmao, Frumpfkins still in denial that they voted in Redditâ„¢: the President. Wonder if he will let you guys give epic upboats as to whether he will sell you out to Russia or China first? Or maybe he will let you post in a /r/theDonald safe space when you are a good little grumpflet. Pics related, average jumpflovers - kids and sissy crossdressers.

KRUMPFY STUMPFY BROWSES REDDIT
DECRIED CNN AND REGRETS THAT HE SAID IT
PLUMPFY FELT SAD AND COMPOSED A MAD TWEET
AND MISTAKENLY SENT IT INSTEAD OF DELETE!

Who is she?

That girl's way too pretty to be a boy.

How long before Vice goes down the drain.

Just ignore robots.txt and you can archive it yourself with curl or wget.

Just go up to any Aphex Trumph voting "man" and tell him to put a dress on if you want it that badly, he will just quake in his boots and offer up 'his' holes. Citizen Kumpf voters are the most cock loving low-T closet traps that exist. Too bad you can't fuck them stupid though - they are already dumb as fuck if they voted from Amazumph. You couldn't fuck their brains out if you tried.

DAILY REMINDER THESE CUM COMMIE FAGS UNDERSTAND CHAN CULTURE TO SUCH A LITTLE EXTENT THAT THEY WENT AROUND OPENLY SHARING PICTURES OF THEMSELVES LIKE 8CH WAS FUCKING FACEBOOK
DAILY REMINDER SPINELESS CUCKOLDS SUCH AS HAVE TO GO TO T_D AND OTHER ALT-RIGHT SITES IN ORDER TO FIND LOW ENERGY-VENGEANCE PICS BECAUSE NO Holla Forums user WOULD EVER BE STUPID ENOUGH TO SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE SITE ITSELF
(aside from giving their DNA to the kikes google for fear that a nog muh dicked an ancestor of theirs 100 generations ago except that's another story)

Oh, and
DAILY REMINDER THESE PHOTOS WILL BE CONTINUALLY POSTED UNTIL THE DAY Holla Forums FINALLY LEAVES 8CH AND RETURNS TO REDDIT WHERE IT BELONGS
FAILING REDDIT, SA
FAILING SA, TUMBLR
YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MONEY YOU DROVE FOR BERNIE BACK
NOT NOW, NOT EVER

This is news?

Hilldawg wins again!

CY+2, everyone.

Nope.

Somebody post the dick pics. I remember seeing them posted but didn't save it.

WTF, I love Trump voters now.

t. Common Filth

TINY LITTLE DRUMPFY HAND

Good, Reddit continues to take the heat. The mongo's over there can have it.

Why is CF so gay?

Probably because CF grew up in the Midwest and was told by everyone he knew that its wrong to be gay, so he became a massive homophone whilst still secretly craving the dick. CF does a lot of "research" that he posts on his channel whilst searching for skinflutes in need of a flutist, because CF is a master of his craft. Videography? No, that isn't his true art, his true art is sword swallowing, seaman sucking, and battling the one eyed bandit.

Similar to the many trials of Job, God has cursed CF with an unquenchable thirst for the calcium-free bone. To prove his loyalty to God, he must go for but 1 minute without fellating a fleshsock. To this day, he has failed, and try as he might with his YouTube channel to reinforce his willpower and gain the confidence to dare try to survive longer than a minute without feeling the warmth of another man at the back of his throat.

Reminder that Trumpies unironically think this guy is cool.

Trump is cool in a self-aware half ironic and half sincere sort of way. He's genuine in his faked shallowness. I think he encapsulates everything that's cool about America.

This is you

ad hominem
Not an argument.

Correct, although the original post I replied to was also an ad hominem, but not every post need be a structured argument. This isn't a court or scholarly refuge, but a shitposting board on a Tajikistani Shit-Paper site

What a badass

I disagree.

This never gets old

>rent free

This has got to be an edit. This just has to be. No one is this wilfully stupid. If the picture was used to describe Holla Forums originally, sure, but plebbit? How many riot shields to the head do you need in order to become this retarded?

Yes, it's a n edit, original they hate on the klansmen while cheering on the black woman.

lol
Tucker Carlson is a national treasure.