WHILE BROWSING THIS BOARD

WHILE BROWSING THIS BOARD

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SOVIET SPACE MAN

SPACE COMMUNISM AND REVOLUTION WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU COMMENT "THANK YOU SOVIET SPACE MAN" IN THIS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OUqUiZQxs4
youtube.com/watch?v=1lQs2ZXJEBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THANK YOU COMMUNIST ALIENS!

Now, bring me the nukes!

Thank You Soviet Space Man!

THANK YOU SOVIET SPACE MAN

THANKE YOU SOVIET SPACEMAN

ps please let corbyn btfo the blairites

Please give me an asteroid space commune, it's what I've wished for all my life.

thank you soviet spaceman
plz gib robutz

THANK YOU SOVIET SPACE MAN!

pls get me off this rock

YOU'VE REALLY MADE THE GRADE

THANKS COSMONAUT

THANK YOU, SOVIET SPACE MAN!

even though you're a tankie

A true communist hero. Nevar forget ;_;

ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm…….stick me finger up my bum……pull it out….hehehehehit smells lilke poopie…eh ey kid,…smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!…..

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

i just wanna

MEME IT OUT

yeah uh huh
meme it out yeah

you know MEME IT OUT

that's right jus meme it out yeah

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up ship my name is wilhelm but u can call me t3h Ka1s3R oF pRU5514!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very maritime!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet maritime ppl like me _… im 55 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 read The Influence of Sea Power upon History w/ my generals (im implementing personal rule if u dont like it deal w/it) its my favorite book!!! bcuz its SOOOO maritime!!!! theyre maritime 2 of course but i want 2 meet more maritime ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of allys here so give me lots of recruits!!!! PRU5514!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein maritime again _^ hehe…bis bald!!!!!
love and naval superiority,
t3h Ka1s3r oF pRU5514

MY WILLY IS HUMAN, EVEN AS I, BECAUSE IT IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THUS, I WILL LEARN IT AS A BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL LEARN ITS WEAKNESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL KEEP MY WILLY CLEAN AND READY, EVEN AS I AM CLEAN AND READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WILL BECOME PART OF EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WILL…
BEFORE GOD, I SWEAR THIS CREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY AND I ARE THE DEFENDERS OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY LIFE.
SO BE IT, UNTIL VICTORY IS BRITAIN'S AND THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE WILLY CUMS WILY JUICE IT FEHURJGJHVRAHVNEJQN KOJQDE BDFKDJLNVJ;LNS JB NFKJAN B N N MY WILLY IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSES JFOR THE BEANO
FOR THATHCER
FOR LIZZY
FOR BIG DAVE
FOR THE COMMONWEHGEOHAGJLKSDNGVKJWENLKVNDKJAV;HAFL CSANDLJAHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NEVER BEFORE SEEN WILLY PLESURE SHGASKHAHFASHDDHUHUDSHUSJ
thanks for tuning in

Listen upp here old pal …. *sighs* twas an aeon ago it seems … ehhh… the first wiggler rally in Luton… AHHH RELIEVE!!!! … Me and my pals built our own old tree house *wally rises of memory* whatever we did we Always came back home from school to do a Little wally wiggling in the ol treehouse… Ahhh…. waggler they called me … *nothing personell kiddo* but I just kept on waggling, day in and day out. I waggled for Charles, I waggled for Margaret Thatcher. I even at one Point waggled the willy to Ho Chi Minh…. Ahhhh… the memories of the hazy wiggle waggling summer of 1986…. I still remember the wiggle wally race we had in Surrey…. We would gather… Me, this bloke from Newcastle and some guy named Ian the clam… waggling our Willies in record speed….. AHHH RELIVE ….. CUM!!!!!!!!!!

Now your just trying to fuck with me Seriously, whats the issue? Has this happened for anyone in the past? Its not breaking the site but if this is a new thing i am slightly worried that this could just be the beginning of either some bigger coding malfunction on the new owners end, or the servers are getting fucked and Holla Forums will crash again

thank you soveit spaceman

Nice interstelar communism, space man!
Posadas Aproves!

youtube.com/watch?v=7OUqUiZQxs4

artist for the first picture ?

Hail! Brave hero of the motherland!

why is Cosmonaut so infinitely superior to "astronaut"?

the ivans have their problems, but it just feels like they thought bigger

Soviet space man needs to thank Laika.

it rolls so smoothly of the tongue

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQs2ZXJEBI

friendly reminder that no capitalism = no vidya

THANK YOU SOVIET SPACE MAN!

thats an..odd conclusion to jump to

are you a cosmonautist?

I disagree .