Do you think the dream is over? Everybody on this site seems desperate and lonely tbh

Do you think the dream is over? Everybody on this site seems desperate and lonely tbh

Attached: bill murr.jpg (359x450, 37.31K)

what dream?
I'd rather be alone, then be a normalfag

This.

Go back to sleep then, loser

fuck you

I hope beer helps

Attached: beer s.jpg (600x600, 29.8K)

For Holla Forums it is, just waiting for the next big thing just like I waited for Holla Forums to show up when 4chan was going down the shitter.

beer sucks, I like rum or vodka

It's called nothing. Only talented people could bring back the magic.

Attached: breadslice.jpg (579x612, 67.77K)

Tell me some lottery numbers I could use a psychic right now.

I didn't say anything about being a psychic. Unless you thought about magic and registered that as me being some kind of fucking miracle man.

Attached: okay.jpg (255x198, 7.37K)

Then how can you see into the future and know there will never be another imageboard that picks up where Holla Forums died?

There won't be. There is no momentum. Holla Forums is dead unless theres some kind of resurgence in what 5 years or something tbh? Just kidding, this place is the best, lets do something good and keep it that way. Pic related

Attached: Monroe from reddit.jpg (1200x800, 163.81K)

agreed

Nah I'm good

Why does that even matter? All the people trapped here under jim and son are just waiting for an alternative to show up to jump ship.
The real problem is that imageboards are inherently unprofitable so just as viable alternatives to youtube have failed to show up viable alternatives to this place have failed to show up, but I'm not ready to give up hope yet because we wouldn't even be here if it was impossible for alternatives to show up.

That's wrong, and you know it. There are already a ton of alternatives. If anons were going to leave they already would have, and they haven't despite the daily "IM LEAVING Holla Forums! RIGHT NOW" posts that show up daily. Apply yourself.

Attached: 5e790f78f6a8a5596028e461d98dfccdf1615a74bb39e7dce2f5eae552de9505.png (1920x1080, 350.53K)

The site is just fine, we just need more participation and creativity from us the users

Attached: 20637800_960995394043324_8811769088282515491_n.jpg (474x418, 22.29K)

Attached: not-sure-whats-funnier-hahaha-or-ha-ha-ha.jpg (480x480, 38.09K)

/thread

This. Participation and creativity is what made 4chan what it was. Right now Holla Forums has the same feel as 4chan from 2003-2006 but without the creative or participating factors.

There are a ton of alternatives that are just as bad if not worse and have no users whatsoever, why would anyone leave?

If the site is just fine then why did the influx of new users Holla Forums was getting every day suddenly plateau off into nothing once jim got involved and now its just the same people coming here day in and day out completely stagnant with nowhere else to go?

This site unlike 4chan is free of flood and spam bots, we just need to get not-normie people to join and post and post, creative and funny/interesting stuff, that's how chans work, but if we let threads die, dont post and keep complaining then for sure its the end my dude, i personally think we're already enough

Attached: OPwilldeliver.jpg (640x380, 56.44K)

I'm sure its just that easy, all it takes is to stop complaining and then suddenly Holla Forums would regain the niche that made it a viable alternative to 4chan 3 years ago that resulted in people flooding here en masse to escape 4chans faggotry.
Its not like this place is now run by an even bigger faggot than 4chan's both physically and metaphorically that ruined the only thing that made this site enticing to anyone.
Yeah its definitely the complaining thats holding Holla Forums back for sure.