Pro-Russian is code for pro-White

Holla Forumsacks and other white nationalists have made fun of $hillary and the cuck-stream media because they blame the Russians for everything we do.

It's actually very smart to use a codeword for us that places us among the enemy when the effects of our actions are to be explained to the sheep.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/12/trump-borrowing-putins-media-playbook/213790
archive.is/cktoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One example.

… snip…

mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/12/trump-borrowing-putins-media-playbook/213790

archive.is/cktoc

Sorry wrong pic

Funny how so many quotes and truth said by the leaders of the NSDAP have been taken out of context by the amerikikes and other retarded lolbergs.

Pro russian will get you in prison or killed in russia. I dont want a war with you but putin and your gov are crypto jews

Magyars are more based than russia which has the highest number of Muslims in all of europe

That is kind of irrelevant, as it's a code used in the Western media we are talking about.

Sure thing lad. Keep buying the memes RIDF shill.

It's a code in the western media, not reality.

Those pictures serve as a shill spot. Even Trump had lots of deals with jews and that didn't made his visions of america less great.

Anti-Putin shills might as well adjust their campaign to shill against Trump too, so their actual intentions will be showing.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37595972

It's BBC, but still.

"Putin backs WW2 myth in new Russian film"

That picture with the Russian and Asian comrades fighting side by side looks like it could be also subliminal race mixing propaganda. Not to say jews want to replace whites with asians. Or does it look pro-white?

Russian cinema sucks dicks, almost like Hollywood. But yeah, there were lots of asians on battlefield in USSR.

Hey look it's our resident Polish Kikelord shill.

Most Russian Muslims are secular Tatars. Tatarstan is one of the most highly developed and peaceful regions in Russia. Kazan is about a 50/50 Orthodox/Muslim split and they've co-existed perfectly fine for centuries.

The difference between Russian Muslims and French/German Muslims is that Russian Muslim regions were integrated into the Russian Empire centuries ago, and they generally stick to their own regions (and Moscow). It's not something new, and the White Russian's future is under no existential threat as is their German and French counterparts.

«Многонациональность» (multi-nationality). Same thing as multiculturalism, but with local nonwhites.

Vlad is trying to be friendly with the ex-Soveit central Asian republics

Here's important statistics for inner and outer russian migration.

Dangerous muslim income comes from those countries:
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Georgia
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Kyrgyzstan
And recent inflow from Chechnya.

All them inflowing Moscow and Saint Petersburg, replacing low class slavic workers as construction and general worker forces.

Russia is one of the most multicultural nations on earth

That could be true, but it has very little to do with how the Western cuck stream media say that the stuff pro-whites do, are done by pro-russians.

Assange looks to have become pro-White, and not only white haired, from having been forced to shitpost for entertainment for 4 years, but the (((media))) call him a Putin-bot.

Never go full memes, lad

You clearly haven't taken the putin pill

Does the mods delete threads where you say Russia is a multicult, so you have to come and pollute my thread?

I'll be fine

Nice engrish Ivan

Secular, many are Slavs/Orthodox

Armenians and Georgians are Orthodox you dumb fuck

I guess they don't pay you shills enough to know basic demographic information

You are fascinating retarded, when you refuse to get the point, but then again I am fascinated with patterns…

RIDF is not better than JIDF. We'll do what we say we'll do, no more, no less. We don't want war against Russia, or to kill Russians, but that doesn't mean you can somehow get ethnonatonalists on board with your eurasian empirebuilding shitshow. It's cool that you oppose the ZOG, but don't count on anyone here if you become the new ZOG. I'm not pro-Russian just as Russia isn't pro-me or pro-my nation. Some of our interests coincide is all.

Now go back to using us as cannon fodder against EU, NATO and the idiotic foreign policies of the west. The more you push outside our common ground, the more you reveal yourselves.

And they all non-white and racemix with whites. Especially if their religions match. Weebs would especially fall for Khazakhstan women.

Wouldn't this topic be shilled, if it was true that the Western regimes used pro-russian as code for pro-Whites, much like google is code for nigger?

You're an idiot. Most ethnicities breed with each other. That only happens if you let in an excess number of one sex, like they're doing in Germany.

You don't use Norwegians as canon fodder, and it fascinating how you refuse to get the point.

Once upon a time, that red cap meant something.

Russian muslims are becoming more and more diet-coke.

What is the point of a diet coke muslim?

Nothing and, predictably, they end up converting to Orthodoxy which is win/win for all involved.

Orthodoxy is resurgent in every non-EU country except Syria right now; hell, we're multiplying in Iran, fucking Iran. also America for some reason

The less kebab running around with kebab beliefs the better.

Thanks for the cooperation, as I couldn’t have showed that pro-russian is being used in stead of pro-white, when the western regimes talk about us in public, without you coming here to shill.

You know zero information about central Russia internal ethnicity struggle.

Norwegians? Did I miss something? As for your point, I think it is full of shit. Pro-white is pro-white, everything else is pro-something else. Binding ourselves to Russia, a multiethnic empire, is short sighted. They're a temporary ally at best - which is not denying they're currently an ally. We don't have to pledge allegiance to any outside nation. Trust me, for a large part of this board's user base - everyone east of Germany - Russian ascendancy is also a threat.

Less muslims is good, but integrating chink-kebab mystery meat is always a bad idea. Pic somewhat related.

Fuck, even russian's the most popular singer, who's songs every russian knows is a fucking mongoloid.

You should probably learn some better grammar before you start calling other retard.

Viktor Tsoy was Korean, and he's a fucking legend.

You know the best thing is that the shilling is decentralized, so there are nobody to redraw the order to disregard any point outside the points you are ordered to post, NO MATTER HOW STUPID IT BECOMES.

My dead poor grammar is how anons recognize me, so I rather not lose that advantage.

Hitting levels of delusion that are… actually understandable considering there are people out there that take Marx seriously or think Russia isn't still ZOG.

And i hear this from a "google" shill. I am done with this thread. Travel to moscow some day. This is how moscow citizen look at day light. Outside of big offices where whites work.

That's a pretty retarded excuse.

The tread is about codes used in the Western Media, but shit like your post happens when you are told to disregard what the thread is about, and post your talking points in stead.

Doesn't matter since they're still criminal churka.

For you.

I have no need for writing English like a native, as I'm not pretending to be anything but Norwegian, as I am quite proud of it.

Muh dik! Its not really race-mixing if White men does it, so stop shaming us yellow fever and oil driller fetishists!

Looks like the only shills here are anti-Russian ones.

Nah, at this point i believe pro-russians and anti-russians are both retarded shills that shill specific unproven narrative of lies. Let them be, we have to save europe and win american's ellection, no time to argue about how russia is white or not, if you racemix with slav you are a race traitor anyway.

I purpose neutral attitude towards Putin, not as an enemy or a friend. But as a useful Trump's ally in future.

Yeah.

Let's see if some more will bite if we bump once more?

The increasingly anti-Russian narrative, one that's completely unjustified given the information we have on Syria and the DNC leaks (the FBI still hasn't contacted the VPN service in Siberia about the hacks) makes me sympathize with Russia by default. If I was alive in 1962, I probably wouldn't be aligned with Russia at all. Russia hasn't done much to the US other than slap the shit out of 2 fake democratic revolutions that may or may not have had US backing.

It's like they saw the "Nigger = Google" threads and just decided to do "Russia = White". They can't even be original when they're coming up with dogwhistles.

somehow explain this RIDF.

This. This recent influx of anti-Russian shilling is the exact same thing we've heard from the neo-conseravtive globalists for the past decade. It's blatantly obvious that they're the same people who shilled against Russia in Ukraine, Georgia, and Chechnya. Now it's Syria - we're supposed to believe that Russians are the bad guys in this scenario, when they're the ones trying to bring back stability and destroy ISIS. These shills are so goddamned transparent.

are you fucking 12 year olds who think russians are "badass" just because you saw a couple of youtube videos or are some slavcuc/k/?
that just makes you a undecided scared faggot who won't get in the waters since it's a bit too hot for your liking.
there are plenty of good reasons to dislike russia. not what the msm tells you, but many other things.

The leaders who have been ruining the US for the last 20 years want war with Russia. That makes me not want war with Russia. I'd probably drunk myself to death before considering living in a slavhole.

You're either a payed shill or a faggot from the butthurt belt of Eastern Europe. Which is it? No one else would be this obsessed.

And the Russians are good because?
No one wants another fucking war fighting for whatever the globalist jewish cabal desires.

srsly nigger.
i'm upset with the random worship for russia. you see it one way and commit to it. you don't fucking think anyway but "2d".
pic related. putin about muh holohoax! oy veyyyyy.

Lucky I don't need to then, as Podesta just confirmed the code by blaiming Russia for what the Holla Forumsacks just did.

Yes, I think you've made that more than clear. But what you don't seem to understand is that it's not "random", and it's not "worship".

You seem to have the intellectual capacity of a banana.

agreed.

yes tbh

I think it's partly intentional from the shill side, but it's a wonder to watch when you have a whole thread of shills that pretends to understand nothing.

Seems strange.

Are you sure that is the right words to use, when some might find it strange that so many anons don't get the point?

Trump has Jewish connections and says that he loves Jews and everyone on Holla Forums knows that that doesn't mean shit and it's simply part of the game, but when you post about how great Putin is suddenly you get flooded with replies on how he's a such a good goy.
Guess what, I, along with every other same Holla Forumsack, don't give a shit about what he says or the events where he goes, but what he does.
Also saying video related to the face of the Jews present at the speech. When you're so powerful you HAVE to be a little of a PR cuck, there's no avoiding that, but even then he shows that he got balls of steel.

great logic from an failing empire

I'm warning you against trusting the Russians. They are literally a large part responsible with this mess in society as much as the Jews are.

All pro nationalist groups in russia are anti putin

You lack a basic understanding of history and geopolitics if you really think that.

Are these bots?

You think they know chan users actually collaborated with VKS (Russian airforce) to bomb moderate positions in Syria?

We should make them lose their shit even more "evil trolls are so Russian the Russian airforce answer to them" (more than they do Obama).

We literally killed some of their rainbow shitting unicorn moderate rebels…
RWDS

daily reminder that pro russian threads are cuckchan threads.

/thread tbh fam

Why would a bot be arguing with itself…

Not sure if that's true user. The number 3 party in the government call themselves nationalists and they're staunchly Putin.

To be honest,I think you have a similar situation to the SSNP in Syria where they are all staunchly behind the leader in a time of crisis and refuse to oppose him even when they disagree, but will run against him later once things have quieted down.

I think that's commendable tbh.

But, of course.

The problem is that the the low level shills understand, but then you have supervisors that thinks most about what the boss want to hear, so he might become boss one dag.

The boss also have a boss, so he will listen to the supervisors that tells the stories the big boss want, and the result is mix of dogma facts will have rendering any real understanding impossible.

If it's one thing the Wikileaks have showed us, is that we are ruled by idiots, so the upper levels might believe that the pro-whites on the net are the RIDF and their propaganda victims.

It serves their agenda, so why not believe it as well?

It's decentralized, so it's bot arguing with bots, if the case.

If the shilling had been centralized, it would have stopped by now, as it's beyond ridiculous already.

What is life even worth living for? ;_;

[citation needed]

guys i think there might be a shill here

"You must be from the bible belt if you oppose homosexuals getting married, stupid redneck"
"You must feel threatened by big black cock if you oppose mass immigration"

Hypocrisy

What is the word in Russian for White Russian?

There are lots of things to criticise about Russia. You could do the same thing with Britain and play on the bad teeth meme. Fact of the matter is that both in Russia and Britain there are pure whites as well.

Of course, (((someone))) wants to make believe these whites don't exist and that Russians and Brits are all inbred half-mongols with fetal alcohol syndrome. Sure, those exist too, but they do in every country.

Look at the underlying intention. If it's agitating for brother wars, then you know whos posting.

Putin is not a nationalist. He's Russia's George Bush.

He'll say all the right things on the culture war issues while using appeals to nationalism to deflect any criticism of massive government corruption. Ask yourselves, what kind of nationalist uses a long government career to enrich himself to the tune of over 100 billion dollars?

What did he do with the money?

RUSSIA IS A WN SUPERSTATE
EVERYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A SOROS-FUNDED SHILL

Bielih Ruski (the 'h' being very slightly pronounced as in 'Huron').

Thanks for correcting the record, Glenn Beck.
I now know that Hillary is the only (((ethical))) choice.

Thank m8. Are you Russian?

Nah, just learned some more-than-sparse Russian this year and it sinked in well for some reason.

Alright keep learning m8.

like you dont do it with your propaganda movies.

There are many good russian movies.

The irony is that if you presented the social structure and regulations on women that Islam enforces to white western males, most of them would embrace it pretty quickly considering a lot of them are r9k types who play video games to deal with the fact that they can't compete on the dating market in a secular sexual-revolution society where the top 5% of men are fucking every woman rated 4 through 10 on a rotating basis via dating apps.

With the demise of monogamous religious culture in the west which promoted women remaining chaste until marriage (they're all broken dick magnets before they're out of high school today) and faithful through marriage (look at the divorce statistics and how many cheat while married anyway, look at the HPV statistics in the US alone, we're so guilty we just give our kids the STD in a vaccine because we know we're a culture of sluts and whores), all of this could make Islam an easy sell for white western men.

That was more or less the sell in Houellebecq's Submission novel.

White Russians birthrates are abysmal and Putin invites millions of central Asians in as "migrant workers". 40 years ago, cities like Grozny were 90%+ ethnic Russian, to day they make up less than 10% of the population. If that counts as being under "No existential threat" then by that logic the west is under no threat from sand niggers as well.

The reality is what is happening in the west now has been happening in Russia for a hundred years. Also there is no evidence to suggest that Muslims stay in their areas in the RF. Why stay there in their shit communities when they can migrate to big cities for jobs? Idiot.

And the reason Tatarstan is developed and peaceful is because Putin sucks their dicks and gives them sheckles so they don't try to leave again. Whilst the rest of the country lives in poverty.

Obivous D&C shill is obvious

I disagree. Putin maintains plenty of anti-white laws under an anti-white system that maintains the Holohoax and that the Red Army did nothing wrong.

Just because there's less open faggotry over there doesn't make them pro-white fam.

The Rothschilds always play two extremes to destroy any reason, logic, or objective truth. It's nothing new. That's why there will be both brother war shilling and Le Savior memes.

Isolationist is a term used to disparage anyone from opposing an aggressive foreign policy in the Middle-East, against Iran and Russia.

congratulation op. you created a thread with only off-topic replies and maybe two meta comments laughing at the fact that a bunch of feral shills has jumped on this thread to discuss
I filtered the offtopic shills/shitposters and there's three posts left. Sad.

Why?