ITT: Arguments that Boil Your Piss

ITT: Common arguments that make people's asses jealous of the shit that comes out of their mouth. For example;

Black people can't be racist because racism is "power + prejudice". It doesn't matter that the president is black, and it doesn't matter in countries like Rhodesia where the system is explicitly designed to give power to black people. Some innate quality about black people makes them automatically powerless, even when they're some of the most powerful people in the country.

"OP is not a faggot and makes quality threads."
This drives me up the fucking wall.

"Durr Trump wunt benkrept fo' tahms nahmsayin'"

"give me fodder to shill with"

First post, every time. Do you Kikes have some alert system that tells you when threads are made?

Thank you for correcting the record

"We have to work with cuckchan"
"There's nothing wrong with crossposting"
"So what if cuckchan comes here?"
"Why do I have to assimilate into your community and culture"
"But I'm special and unique"

There is a dropdown box in the catalog to sort by reply count, shill.

0.02% of the record was corrected

Christ man, do you have to try to be that retarded, or does it come naturally?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a common argument for leftists and their pet field (((social sciences))). A complete disregard for biology, genetics, and natural order.

Other gems:

These two faggots.

"BUT WUT BOUT THE CRUSADES!?!?!?!"

Incomplete list of utterly retarded things that libtards say that piss me off:

This one is always fun.

Any sort of argument that completely disregards proportionality.

For example:

This is like saying we're all amoebae because we evolved from single celled organisms a billion years ago.

Or the always great "race is just a social construct just because of some gray areas like sicilians and armenians"

Any argument that boils down to tactical nihilism

>you can't really know what being __ is like because you're not __"

Go to lurk on the profile of the leftard

Yep, it definitley seems that leftists only care about social issues, as if it is the only thing politics is centered around and they are the only issues affecting a country.

l think the argument that gets brought up most (especially when discussing immigration in America and Trump's wall) is the whole "muh indians" bullshit. Then l explain that there is significant evidence that shows whites were on the N. American continent long before the injuns and they just dismiss it as nonsense.

ITT: we unrustle our jimmies from OPs sliding