6GB of Loli Hentai

i'm about to burst all of them out from my USB.

Attached: s.png (963x551, 14.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getfedora.org/
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
linuxmint.com/
solus-project.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eww is that windows?

Use an upload site please.

Hey, i use windows and am quite pleased with it.
That is my only fault, otherwise i'm perfect.

What’s raperaperape! About? Sounds like it would appeal to my interests.

"i'm pleased with it!!"
getfedora.org/
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
linuxmint.com/
solus-project.com/

Just google it.

not him, but or Windows 10 that is most likely true, but I have Windows 8 on my computer and it is very possible to disable all the ways they could possibly spy on you. also, it does not force me to update my computer you can disable that too. look faggot, any system can be vulnerable in the wrong hands it all depends on who you are dealing with. there are people who do not want to convert to Linux for various reasons you understand? examples include: most games, work PC, is simply faster than Linux, etc.

how can you be more secure yet faster? also, why can't you play games with higher system requirements of this is the case?

Show me how to install Linux on my Android and I'll do it tbh.

Attached: 1516070985651.png (720x672, 387.53K)

what the fuck does that even mean? with linux you install everything from your distro's repository, which means it's literally impossible to get malware from downloading official software. it also gives applications 0 administrator rights without you putting in your password to let them

android is a variant of linux, dumbfuck

Almost all of them are on normal hentai sites like hentaihaven, call me when you have uncensored things with decent drawings and animations like old school anime, original version of dragon rider didnt exists anymore like urotsukidoji one and four because it actually had real lolicon, the shit you posted is superdeformed or pettanko with simple drawings without details with some shadows, animations that looks like claymation done by kids that without proportions and the worst part is that those proportions change every second, faces? all of them are the same with different colors from a 256 palette, no details, no anuthing, just a plain and dead drawing without details, but is cool because its on 720p.

Call me when you have something from goy nagai.

I will need sources on this

Attached: Hmm.png (432x480, 167.24K)

Attached: tumblr_mln4o8iToT1rt8ndbo1_500.gif (500x281, 451.83K)

Search and watch every single hentai of my USB faggot, none of those has that kind of animation.

Next time quote everything, try sony vergas or adobe, you have 3 or more repeating pics, sometimes is the same for 10 or more with some minor changes in the back.

Where's that loli op?

only 6GB?
YOU WEAK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

android isn't secure, it's based off of the linux kernel but has been google'd