How to get rid of niggers?

It sounds like a fucking zoo in the parking lot. If they are already being this loud, I am sure they will be shooting off guns and having parties at 3am in no time.

How can I use weaponized autism to get them to leave? (without getting kicked out myself)

Attached: 1306.jpg (479x450, 169.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/images/graphics/news/niggerhunting.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Constantly call the cops throw up fake tags where there are no cameras leave empty beer bottles outside their doors if possible and blunt paperseviscerate is buds make them seem like a fucking nuisance the landlord whoever would eventually want them out unless it's a fucking jew who is collecting Section 8 from them. This is coming from a landlord Myself. I never went to any minorities because there's always a f** story at the end of the month

Attached: 1516043960516.png (512x1024, 954.72K)

Get a hunting slingshot and 00buck ballberings, find a roof top. At night they won't see you. Holes in their heads will drive them out.

Attached: 15160634229.jpg (600x315, 41.58K)

us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/images/graphics/news/niggerhunting.jpg

Attached: niggerhunting.jpg (590x197, 19.35K)

I tried this shit a while back, the cops here always ask for your personal info and want to come to your apartment to "check things out". I tell them that I want to remain anonymous and they say something like "well okay, we'll see what we can do". Nothing ever happens.

Slash their tires and break their windows.

too many security cameras

You can move or fight back.

Attached: Americanhistoryx.jpg (800x450, 31.54K)

I'm not leaving my stronghold, nor am I going to do something that will get me banned from it.

Attached: My_niggas.jpg (450x402, 32.83K)

I guess you made your choice.

Attached: 336007745.jpg (497x576, 25.77K)

I'm looking for some psyop tactics, rather than nigger-tier stuff like slashing tires and breaking windows. I'd be willing to dedicate my autism to making these nigger leave.

You need a rooftop for that, just within range to torture your targets. This is the best way in my experience.

Hmm, since they are niggers, they most likely are affiliated with some sort of gang.

Find out what their rival gang is and tip off said gang to where they live. If the drivebys dont kill them the landlord ought to kick them out for being a danger to his tenents.

how do I find out which gang they are from? I'm not really fluent in niggerism.

Thats a tough one because the only sure fire way to find out would be to communicate with these animals (somehow).

Do they wear a certain color alot? (Like red or blue)

food stamps and Walmart

Attached: Guys _b97dcf88f3818505e3853e0bcb621cda.jpg (551x343, 47.43K)

This gives me an idea.

What you could do is burn down the local KFC.

No KFC means the niggers either starve to death or they move to find another KFC

Attached: serveimage.png (1024x878, 860.62K)

Dox them and find things to report them for

If you aren't able yourself, find someone who could act as a middleman. Certainly there is someone nearby.

OP loves nigger dick.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (638x638, 84.38K)

Unapologetically start using the word "nigger" with the management. Point out every time they cause a problem. Tell them to get rid of the niggers or that you and all the other people who actually pay their rent will leave.

Worked for a friend of mine.

The only thing I can think of that is like that would be to start playing classical music outside. That is highly effective nigger repellent.

i'm from atl and lived in hotels for a long time, very familliar with niggers. one thing they used to do was have a handkerchief in their pants or a bandana. if it was red it was crip, usually. at my old hotel some thugs with mostly black outfits came around and had a (small) fight with a stabbing. couple weeks later swat came and busted down a door with a fuckin battering ram thing. don't know what happened.

if you don't get caught you can do the jew switcharoo and spraypaint local gangsigns on the apartment and tell the landlord you saw them. don't get caught or it'll be on the news and libs will go to town with it.

I have nightmares of niggers moving in my neighborhood.

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 24.25K)