These people are deciding who will win the Oscars

I know you don't give a flying toss about who's gonna win the Academy Awards, but my local newspaper published an article today that tells us who's invited into the Oscars board. So these are the people who will decide the winners:

No idea why he is there.
Seriously? Dwayne Johnson gets to decide who is best at acting/directing/shit like this?
Leslie Jones
At least she could have an idea about what real acting was 150 years ago, because she's that old
Again, no idea why…

Cont.

Margot Robbie
He isn't even relevant anymore. Also he is like the third musclebrain here. What the fuck…
I love her, but she's a deranged, mindwashed lesbo.
How old is she? Like 21? And she has the knowledge to say who's the best? Also she can't act for sure.
No idea who the hell that is, but she's either a negro or a kike, according to her name
I'm okay with him. He is not a bad actor, and he is essentially a supporting actor, so he can decide who's the best in his own cathegory I guess.

Cont.

No idea about skin color or race, but yeah…
After Margot Robbie…
After St. Vincent, why did he started to push the nigger agenda, I have no idea…
I guess they are qualified to decide about the best superhero flicks…

So what are your thoughts, Holla Forums?

who invited them, though?

Oscars has always been a fucking self-masturbatory joke among the (((chosen))) and their pet negroes, but this is taking it to new levels. Reminder that the last Oscars had record-low ratings and views and the goyim don't even care anymore.

I don't give shit about the negroes or jews.
All the white people listed in this thread can't act for shit or direct a movie besides the russo bros

*raises paw* how does their race influence the impartial picking of the winners?

Bruh….

Look at all the recent oscar winners and best picture winner's nominees, unironically 95% of them are shit and didn't deserve it
The oscars mean nothing

Also rupert grint doesnt even act anymore and he still has more chops than all of these faggots

Honesty and integrity are virtues that only white men can really value (same with any virtue).

cuck for feminists

race has literally nothing to do with virtues, you are retadred

did anyone ever care about oscars?

Please kill yourself.

Top fucking kek. If that's the case, then why do niggers commit more than half the murder, and the vast majority of violent crime in general, despite being only 13% of the population?

She's Ethiopian Irish and no I don't know how that would even occur.

yes. when Leonardo won one, all my normie friends were like "OMG he totally deserved that 20 years ago even though I only learned about him in Django!!!"

who gives a shit

I also remember the whjole drama that they seemed to swithc out an award from one forgettable DEEP movie to the one about gay ghetto gangbangers last second.

Virtues come from culture, culture comes from race.

t. jared diamond

In that case, you shouldn't be an white nationalist.

Your next line will be, "those people in the vid related aren't white men, they are jews".

I don't know if she qulaifies as an actress…
Who the hell is that?
Because… he is Asian?
Again, who?
I guess that's another nigger
I'm okay with him.
Because…?
The main character from one of the biggest flops of this decade? What will he decide?
If you play a fucking superhero, you are on the board?
Because she's deranged?
She's like 20. What the hell does she know about the world or the industry?
Nigger or Paki?
Because she's a lesbo?
Who?
The girl from AvP? Why?
Another nigger
I think she is a well known comedian somewhere. I only saw her in Maleficent.
Shoot me.
WHHHHYYY
But not her sisters?

He is the only one I know from those
(((Justin Hurwitz, Mica Levi)))
He is an okay actor, but a horrible musician. Like he made the music for The Book of Love, and it was shit. It was boring and lovey-dovey and stupid.

Nigger then. She doesn't look like one though

Confirmed /mu/-tier pleb maximus

I never liked his high-pitched whining

Typical /mu/te

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. Are you saying that I shouldn't be a white nationalist because there are cucks who hate their own race, and are loyal pawns of the jew, so they help make anti-white propaganda like this new Wolfenstein game?

That's the only possible meaning I can glean from your nonsensical post. And if that is what you were trying to say, then that's a completely retarded argument.
I'm guessing you're a third-world shitskin, and english isn't your first language.

Just because there are brainwashed cucks who hate their own race, act as loyal servants to jews, and aid the kikes in pushing out anti-white propaganda, that means I shouldn't be "an" white nationalist? If anything, it means the opposite.

Rest assured, these spineless race-traitors who serve the jew will be next to their kike masters on the DOTR, in the line to the gallows. And shitskins like yourself will be right behind them.

You won't take the blackpill yet user?

I would feed her curry and let her take a big, steaming, runny dump right in the middle of my driveway, tbh.