Law & Order SVU tackles anti-Muslim rape gangs

How can CIS white Christian male rapists ever recover?
huffingtonpost.com/entry/terrorized-law-order-svus-take_us_57e2d080e4b09f67131e3a8d

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QRcup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't do that
archive.fo/QRcup

Is it true SUV still referencing Gamergate as a organized rape gang?

WTF, OMG those crazy people, I will read the article but just wow.
Fucking Muhammadan apologists should be hanged.

ALSO ON HUFFPOST

Feminist TV Guide 2016

——–
Jesus Christ it is difficult to find a more cancerous publication.

Time to level up, goobergaabers.

From what I seen of the episode so far. It might be Gamergate. Not kidding

This should memed into reality tbh
hehe ;^)

Good idea.

It is a win-win ;)

Law & Order SVU is still on?

What kind of fabric is that?

Holy shit! This episode a goldmine.

Those fucking kike really want to flood us with fucking Muhammadans.
Plus most Muslims who advocate for gay marriage do this for the sole purpose of pushing for polygamy afterwards.
Because of course muh inequality.

4chan stale memes might prove useful once again

Wow. You sound like you're some kind of sexist or something.

I'm starting to think L&O is trying to make their episodes as shitty as possible because they know the only way people will still be interested is to watch it, trainwreck style.

Nothing compares to the tranny episodes

Where tranny episode?

Liberals aren't people user

I unironically used to enjoy SVU

It went to shit when Stabler left. People SVU shit now since well they should but I like to remind you guys that SVU had an episode about a Rabbi molester also Munch was red pilled as fuck and he was a jew

and surprise surprise Benson becomes SVUs new chief and the new recruits are a spic and some chick. The fucking gay FBI agent was better than those fucks.

Has also one with a 13 yo tranny who is a cunt with xis father

Then there was the one where Katherine Moennig plays a MtF who kills her fiance when he finds out that she's a guy and flips out.

After Cabot convicts the tranny, he's sent to men's prison despite looking like a chick and gets gangraped. It's super hot.

What an intriguing plotline.

Yeah, though it's telling that they hired a woman to play a tranny rather than a man.

Sometimes at work, I see weird old guys dressing up and talking/acting like little girls. Mind you, these are guys who are 60+ years old doing this. Shit's creepy as fuck.

Is it graphical? I could fap to that.

I hope you don't work at a school.

does "she" still have a penis

Cuz anti-muslim rape gangs are such a hot topic right now. Never mind the ACTUAL FUCKING MUSLIM RAPE GANGS active all over fucking Europe.

No, they don't show the rape. You just see Cheryl Avery crying and screaming in the courtroom, and then later Benson brings Cabot to the hospital where battered Cheryl is being wheeled into the ER.

I think so. I guess she hadn't had sex with her boyfriend yet.

That's bizarre. Where do you work?

I can't believe goobler goyimgaders actually do this horrible stuff.
Ew, yucky, I can't handle this it's too much.

The boyfriend would have needed to be near blind and have a microdick to mistake the botched castration wound for a vagoo.

Effectively the original white man cast is gone

Stablers violent outburts must have been to triggering

Nothing will ever beat that GamerGate episode. That perfect combination of Bane and meme material.

Just watched the episode and it's really boring, it seems like it sets itself for a part 2 but it's not in the next episode.

It's weird see IceT working with the police.

Can't wait to see these luchador masks again.

why do they wear the masks?

It might have been boring, but I have a boner for Moennig, so the thought of her as self-centered tranny who gets gangraped as the result of her own decisions turned me on.

at a movie theater. there's also a weird scraggley looking redhead jew that walks in with a yamaka on his head. sometimes I catch myself rubbing my hands together when he's around.

lol