archive.is/jyu9t
masterchan.org/pol/thread/6728
archive.org/details/johnpodestagmail
vuvuzelahero.deviantart.com/art/Windows-7-Clean-Start-Orb-B-W-245452513
youtube.com/watch?v=RZSTTnM8vtQ&feature=youtu.be
parts-express.com/cat/pro-woofers-tweeters-horns-horn-drivers/29
isup.me/https://archive.is/
support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data
howtogeek.com/255653/how-to-find-your-chrome-profile-folder-on-windows-mac-and-linux/
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These threads are fucking blowing up to 200-400 replies before getting instalocked by mods. this is nuts.

I missed a lot of the leaks but there was some heavy stuff.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CAP OF THEM DISCUSSING TRUMP BEING AHEAD IN CO

Nobody gives a shit about cuckchan.
Go back there and don't return.

WHY ARE THE NIGGERS DELETING THIS?

nice job CTR

FUCK OFF NERD VIRGIN CTR

THREAD 1
>archive.is/jZH1s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92627364

THREAD 2

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92632821

THREAD 3?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92628077

I can't keep up finding threads, literally been 50 deleted in 10 minutes.. this is huge.

fuck off

MODS AT CUCKCHAN ARE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL. DELETING EVERYTHING CENSORING EVERY LEAK.

They've shown their true colors today. This is absolute madness.

WHY THE FUCK THEY ARE DELETING THEM
WE KNEW THEY.WERE CUCKS BUT THIS IS MASSIVE
IT MEANS THERE IS HOT SHIT THEY DON'T WANT US TO.SEE

WE ALREADY KNOW THIS
ANYONE WHO WASNT A MASSIVE DUMBFUCK LEFT LAST TIME
YOU CROSSPOSTING CANCER NIGGERS NEEDS TO DIE

This is the exact moment in history books where they will pinpoint the fall of hilary's campaign

It looks like another gamergate where the mods on crapchans are deleting everything , could be interesting

did they get anything good before they leaked the info

also how do you know it wasn't hillary intentionally leaking this to make 4cuck look bad and thus tie it to trump

Dox

It's really amazing how these stupid fucking cunts still haven't learned what the Streisand effect is

If anyone here has the e-mails and new information out of this, send to wikileaks.

Oh shut the fuck up. We've always cooperated with cuck/pol/ when it comes to digging and spreading info.

there was nothing on the cloud, only shit we had was a bunch of phone numbers, his credit card and his gps location. Some guy changed is pic to goatse, another send a rare Pepe to his contacts and a fucking leaf errazed all of his devices

I literally came here from cuckpol because i needed info. Thanks guys,

cuck detected

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Someone who isn't me managed to convert Podesta's home/work calendars to public.
If he will ever sync an appointment in one of those two calendars, those appointments will appear there.
mega.nz/#!4xkhFAqS!3Xt_ykSPBf-cBjQveX3RJA8KgC2KR_Tkb7TO0SgY8Ro

/4cuck/ here, mods are deleting everything, LITERALLY BY THE SECOND

this is the only place we can discuss

help

please older brother

HowToSpotACuckchanRefugee.jpg

Somebody said the email worked on his Outlook / Microsoft Mail.

8ch.net/pol/res/7831681.html

1 month bans they are handing out

I will never laugh harder than I just laughed. Cuckchan can try as much as they want, but it's all fucking ogre. Hillary shitting her pants will simply be a formality at this point.

archive.is/jZH1s
What is this?

the brit was trolling, the previous pic had 200 messages inboxed and 0 draft, 10 minutes later he post that pic and you can see that there are already 41 messages drafted
bullshit

Can someone check to see if it still works; possibly export the damn things and send them over to Assange?

Just dont post about it there, the shills deleted his Ipad information before we could download it, I dont know about the email account, probably gone too.. had 300 emails.

he lied

How to spot a newfag.ogg

confirmed working with Podesta

i went to check it out and the only image i saw was a outlook account with 200ish email and one stating that trump was winning in the polls, refreshed it and it was gone. It's interesting indeed.

I think the britfag who got into that said the account got banned (locked?) for suspicious activity.

So much for an open forum and 'free speech'. The government is controlling imageboard by deleting threads they don't want the general public to see and discuss.

WEW

HOLY SHIT

I just got banned at 4chan

They're handing out one month bans. Until 2 days after the elections.

Wow, such a surprise.

Kek.

This is what I got from the deleted thread.

Saw it coming and only watched from the sidelines. Hundred's of anons probably got the 1 month ban.

Wew, sonny.

Please tell me someone got more than just a Dox out of this.

thank you greatest ally

i hope the person that accessed it will release it somehow

We should make a point out of doxing and fucking over the halfchan Holla Forums mods once the elections are over. They deserve comeuppance for trying to suppress this.

see

most likely fake, there was an ebin russian who posted some pic with files with conspicuous names like benghazi, secrets and shit

some cunts had a great laugh

PAY MENT

fake

2/?

Why wouldn't this user just archive all the emails somehow instead of giving out the login credentials?

top kek

Surprised there isn't a Moloch folder in there.

so it's just a troll? i got banned for 1 day 8 hours probably because i replied to the pic with "is this real? holy shit", at least it wasn't a month

He better have fucking done that.

4chan got so big it became just another corporation. That's probably when they appointed some cointelpro as mods to control the dialogue.

Democracy is just a fraud. We don't have any democracy. We can't even talk to each other.

there was nothing in the cloud, pic is an ebin fake

does anyone have the "where do you think we are" webm with the girl making love to the child doll??

It makes me think it isn't real, we'll see though. It won't be released through cuckchan it seems. Is there a way to see if this is actually Podesta's real email account and not one that was made up?

noice

the iCloud account supposedly only had his name and address and such, a small number of contacts and a gps location

but why keep deleting the threads?
Might as well just leave it up so people can laugh and point it out.

WE WERE RIGHT. Holla Forums WAS RIGHT. THEY'VE KNOWN THEY'RE FUCKED AND THE INTERNAL POLLS REALLY ARE POINTING TOWARDS A TRUMP LANDSLIDE.

SAVE THIS IMAGE AND POST WHENEVER CTR COMES IN AND STARTS SHILLING MEDIA POLLS.

Those democratic internal polls are top priority. We need those leaked fucking now.

that was in the 2nd thread, they started to nuke everything before it

im not surprised.

its just the mods deleting this x5 times faster than normal. I've burned through 15 IPs in one hour.

sorry, meant for

Why are these different though? Shouldn't there only be one inbox

Archive:
archive.fo/jZH1s

this hit me right in the lmaos

GUYS THEY'RE BANNING ANYONE EVEN MENTIONING THIS SHIT

Holla Forums IS GETTING REFFUGEES AS WE SPEAK

THEY'RE HERE

Well the account has been locked. I have gotten into his gmail now and will reactivate it in an hour when this starts to die down. Archiving everything, but it looks like everything is being deleted. I got there first. Amazing. I'm actually apart of something.

I don't see a reason to delete a fake image, there's a motive.
I'd expect feds at his door any moment, to be honest.
3/?

Approximately 150 so far.

it was dumped here earlier this morning. got nuked quite rapidly.

what VPN?

I too am a refugee, please take me in

show up at a friends house without calling/messaging them and stay there for a few days

godspeed firstnigger

It's not like a sudden injection of 10,000 cuckchan artists into our board of ~2500 anons can only be good, right?

Use tor

why would you wait? archive teh shit now

I live in Europe so I doubt anything will happen to me. Also using proxy.

thank you based user

i'm a refugee from 4chan

Tor hasnt worked on 4chan as long as Ive known about it pretty much.

They have some pretty heavy anti-vpn stuff, you need paid networks and most dont work even still.

We don't need or want the idiots who only decided to come after the censorship in the halfchan honeypot got this blatantly obvious

Halfchan 2016 like Bavaria 1918

"accidental drone strike"

every embassy is a cointel mafia hub, they can deploy from surrounding areas within minutes

hey jackass, that isnt 2500 seperate IP's, it's 2500 /16 subnets. Theres a lot more here than you think

I have archived everything. 1000+ emails. But the newer ones started getting deleted. I have them all saved though. Already sending to wikileaks in bits,

Well branch your anus, user, because we're having a 6th Exodus.

Internal polling emails- fake or not?

but from a leftist point-of-view the gender dimorphism of a trans giving birth is most beautiful

HUNDREDS OF CUCKCHANNERS BANNED

HOLY SHIT FAGGOTS THERE'S A REASON THEY'RE DOING THIS

REV UP THE OVENS

Gods work, try to save other things that break/are vulnerable still if you can.

You're doing Kek's work user.

no VPN, only mobilefagging. Best for evading 4cuck mods.

/sp/ found a way

ok but someone explain what juicy intel is being covered up

KILL YOURSELF

just post this link there

They are handing out 1 month bans which expire 2 days after the election.

This is probably a paid by clinton effort to shut down the Trump support camp, and right at this vulnerable time.

This is a very bad time for all these leaks to happen.

holy shit

cuckchanner here, they shut shit down, didn't get banned yet tho.

I'm a fuckin refugee now

post pic

personal comms that link to shady people, no doubt

pls tell me you are for real, there must be awesome stuff in there

Are the internal polls legit?

I turned on two step security with a burner phone based in india. So that should mess with things. Things have stopped being deleted.

Am in Drive now. Lots of stuff here. LOTS.

and post on Holla Forums if you got banned from Holla Forums

Post one of the emails

this

we're redpilled trump supporters tho

Pls lurk before posting tho.

Can you put them anywhere we can access them so we don't have to wait on wikileaks?

Proof or it didn't happen.

Also, dropbox that shit so that we can back it up. The goal isn't to send it to WikiLeaks, the goal is to send it to EVERYONE. Otherwise the dream will die when you tragically commit suicide via 5 gunshots to the back of the head.

this

start dumping here

From the last few I saw, yes. They are. CTR will be here soon to tell you otherwise.

You could probably use open proxies through your browser; just have to make sure they're relatively new.

Save all you can, I tried to get people to stop posting that shit in the 4chan thread and move to an IRC, but I was just being drowned out in the hype.

i can do that

anything else I need to learn before continuing my new life on Holla Forums?

lurk more

muh flags

Also, there may be other websites where that password and usename combo works.

He used it for like what, 3 things at least? Its probably on like 10 different places.

no anal sluts here please

the happening is real

free proxies don't work. hola was decent before the botnet shit.

earthvpn, vpngate, kickass pro, torguard is usable.

if anyone here finds another email address, search it at leakedsource for PWs

Post it here so we don't have to wait six million years for Assange to get on it.

Start uploading to other places user.

Assuming you're not full of shit

never too many smug sluts here

I'm not CNN or Fox. I'm not doing this to create hype. I am sending it to wikileaks because I trust them to release the important things, and to make it actually matter.

Every single thing getting posted on 4chan or here will be called false, and if wikileaks tries to publish it, it will lose credibility. I will see about maybe posting a screen shot of the archives, but they are all basic html grabs and look ugly.

You're wrong about that.

I dumped all of my Trump, Nazi and pepe shit in there.

I took one image, should've taken more tbh.

It was shut down like 30 seconds after uploading them so they are safely in there. no one deleted them.

This right here, wiki leaks is too slow. Should have released this shit when they first got it.

So this is what it feels like to be a Syrian immigrant from Ethiopia aye lads?

Feels bad… Like i'm farting in another persons home.

HE USES
[email protected]/* */

for twitter.

You are saving the white race.

hillary, I…

Better safe than sorry, user. There are CIA goons all over Europe. But first do that archiving.

They'll come here. Cuckchanners may be shitposting scum, but the ones banned for this are guaranteed to at least not be shills. Should help consolidate our numbers.

GUYS I FUCKING REQUESTED PASSWORD RESET FROM TWITTER FOR JOHN PODESTA>>7832078

IF ANYONE IS ACCESSING HIS EMAILS, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHITPOST ON HIS TWITTER

GET TO SHITPOSTING STAT

it's real this time, user

we need to get into his gmail account, that would be the icing on the cake for today

Are you fucking sure? There's a twitter with handle too.

Most of the people there these days dont even know what Holla Forums is.

It's 2016, come on.

If you send it to WikiLeaks you are trusting Assange, who has been so fucking slow to release all of this shit and who literally is doing it for the hype.

At least send it to the Trump campaign anonymously, and provide an archive for us to back up for you.

i'm sorting by creation date on cuckchan, are there always new threads each 30 seconds or ?

there was a russian leaker kek

he posted the cloud shit.

I am accessing the gmail he uses to back up his apple account.

So it isnt the same as the one being used for twitter. I believe the gmail account hes using for twitter is a general one.

source?

this

BACK UP EVERYTHING.

CHANGE THE PASSWORD. DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO ENSURE NO CTR SHILL GETS IT.

ALSO TRY TO GET ACCESS BACK TO HIS APPLE ACC

If you are going to leak it, I'd suggest for you to buy a seedbox anonymously and make a torrent for it. I doubt anything else is safe

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS DOWNLOADED THE DATA FROM HIS ICLOUD AND ALL HIS DEVICES

Has anyone tried logging in to his facebook?

most of us cuckchanners know the place since the first exodus

Wikileaks won't release anything before the election though. It needs to be released now.

Before releasing the email and password, these guys should've archived and seeded the info in bittorrent. I hope someone maanged to archive.

send some to infowars too, they're user base is big enough and they would release anything anyway

[email protected]/* */

YOU STILL HAVE TO GO BACK, CUCKCHAN!

guys I know you are anxious to see it, but if we leak it there is zero credibility - if assange leaks it at least there will be some press. No? Well, I dunno, i want to see it too.

LINKS FAGGOTS LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try the other one.

I have access to apple account. I will restore in about an hour. I am in the gmail that was sent the email to restore the apple account.

Like 30 people asked for a password change, and it got sent here,

Sperd this everywhere goys
We can

Yes. If you go on twitter -> lost password, enter username johnpodesta, this is what comes up. And @johnpodesta is his official twitter.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Good dirt

Is this the real email screenshot? I want to start sharing stuff ASAP

One of the anons in the thread who actually posted screencaps was Russian, but it was mainly just many different nationalities like it is with every other thread on Holla Forums.

FUCKING HERO

And yet you stayed in there, you could have the chance to stay here in 2014 but now you are cuck if you stayed there

well that was fast less than 30 seconds after posting. someone on the mod team is really dedicated

Someone on cuckchan, a shill, deleted his ipad or whatever as soon as people posted the account info etc.

Then the mods started rapidly deleting threads and handing out 1 month bans.

Someone saved like 1k emails and is sending them to wikileaks, but theres a lot more information that is still vulnerable.. that guy did a lot though, put 2 step security to stop deletions of emails, someone else was deleting all the newest emails.

See

Try and archive.

Will post screenshot soon

Lad if you ever get access to his twitter don't shitpost just yet, it would be the perfect occasion to drop some mail leaks

probably, can'T say for sure tho. just grabbed what I could before evacuating.

HAHAHAH epic

The pruning started yesterday at the latest. This thread was dedicated to using /r/politics to track shills across the internet.

Some user dropped this gem on us, and moments later the thread is deleted.

First of many such occurrences that are still going on. Now who believes in coincidences?

Its probably an alphabet agent with mod powers.

archive for that link?

HEY user

please go on /qa/ and tell them that hundreds of 4channers are getting banned over a fake troll image! we need to get the month-long bans reversed!

this is image in question:

Sometimes, I find it hard to believe how far we've come. We need to flood the Trump campaign with this information.

Actually, if you count the asterisks, looks like it's [email protected]/* */

I said open proxies.

I went on yahoo email to see if he has alternate accounts. It seems that [email protected]/* */ is a valid email but I've locked out the account for 12 hours by trying too many passwords.

stay here for almost a year I think, got fed up with people shitposting about "rule cuck" or something. I also found out that cuckchan wasn't as bad as everyone said here

THREAD 1

>archive.is/jZH1s

THREAD 2

THREAD 3?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92628077

goon get out ree

YES. GODSPEED, user.

This seems all pretty fishy to me. Why would a "Russian hacker" leak Podesta's login credentials to 4chan? It would make more sense for him to release what was in his email account rather than letting a bunch of retards fuck around and make his icloud image goatse.

many places to go…

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Cuckchan used to simply be Holla Forums with more memes and less dry politics.

Its in its worst state ever, right now… but it was bad, even before 8ch was made. We were complaining about the decline of it before the cuckening.

the iCloud account details were in a wikileaks email. the outlook.com screenshot seems to be a troll

but isn't "somethingsensitive" a anti-goonshit site?

Fuck, now we've done it..

safe pic for proof? would east my mind.

interesting how you put a space between rule and cuck…

Do it fast because if other anons got his twitter handle for real like being said, it won't be long until they shut it down. god bless and don't get v8

We Russia now.

Take a guess
youtube.com/watch?v=Klsv_gFA7sY

This is why anything of value needs to be posted here and here ONLY. Cuckchan should only be used to spread information once it is already discovered and saved/archived.

MODS PLS HELP I AM OVERDOSING ON HAPPENINGS

Make backups of everything, setup dead man switches if you have to. Thank you and stay safe.

TOASTING ON AN EPIC BREAD

YES.
PLEASE.

Seems like a trap, certain anons will receive a knock on the door pretty soon. The feds are looking for someone to be made an example of. "Alt-right nazi hackers" fits the bill. God speed.

inb4 7proxies

I'M UNDER 7 PROXIES IN RUSSIA, SIBERIA.

COME GET ME.

well obviously I don't remember much about it, didn't paid much attention to it as it obivously looked like some autistic raid anyway

Why would you put all your trust in Wikileaks?

Whoever has the info, better fucking drop it ASAP.

Hopefully it's not one of these showboating faggots that will hold a big press conference to drop it and accidently dies of a tragic suicide and the info disappears.

They say that a lack of fear for retribution is common for all hackers…

deadmansswitch.net/

Set it to Wikileaks and Assange

He also reported the guy to authorities for posting information about the direct location of senior government officials, and some people might actually go to prison for that.

indeed…

Which makes me think that this was a false flag in the first place.

So user with gmail access here, my internet just quit, as in my wifi. The ethernet too. I think… my isp has cut me off. Using my phone as a modem. Is this real life? Am i under attack? Getting paranoid now.

omg guys I got banned from Something Awful ithink lowtax is NSA am I safe here

No prob. Just remember where the door is, cuz u got to go back

LARPers aren't welcome you huge faggot.

SOMEONE FUCKING DO THIS I BEG YOU:
[email protected]/* */ -> LOST PASSWORD -> SEE IF YOU CAN SEND PASS TO [email protected]/* */

IF WE DO THIS, WE HAVE HIS TWITTER

We wuz Russia and shit.

This guy better release everything to us.

I fucking need this.

trying to text people about this, texts are not sending now.

John Podesta is not a government official. He works for the campaign, which is not a government agency.

Filtered.

This e-mail leak could have been huge, but the user fucked up. He should have made a copy before showing it to anybody.

thats john podesta gmail com

THIS

There was other information, and someone traced his phone to a TSA building for example.

done. i hope you are happy.

requesting ban

That secret meeting we had with Putin the other night where we went faggot hunting together and cut swastikas into their scalps as a sacrifice to the antisemitic nazi frog god Keek was pretty fun, huh?

That's what we've been saying for months: the polls over sample democrats and are totally rigged.

Mods, please ban this fucking LARPer.

Holy shit.

WHAT DO I PUT FAGGOTS

POST A JUICY LEAK

PLEASE

[email protected]/* */

do it

make account here:

sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion/mail/

you have to have a dead man switch in place, and a damn clever one. Also I would dump what you have simultaneously on obscure video game forums or some shit like that maybe. Shit will sit there for a minute safely. You have to remember man, for one reason or another, sending the information only to WL could prove fruitless.

Why do hackers go to 4chan to dump their stuff knowing that the hotpockets there are shutting everything down? Dump it in multiple chans, dumbasses, preferably at the same time. See where things stick and go from there.

I personally think it's just the stupidity and incompetence of cuckchanners.

I am trying to log into one of his accounts and the security question asks for the nickname of his youngest child… any ideas?

Russians confirmed

twitter.com/johnpodesta?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

SEND A TWITTER MESSAGE

Try:

>[email protected]/* */
>[email protected]/* */

THIS:

>[email protected]/* */

ban

also, what if 4chan banned people exactly to avoid this getting out to major news networks so they won't get fucked for it

Always is user, always is. If I created a leak org I would call it Blue Balls.

turns out to be
(lying faggot)

ffs

OBVIOUSLY GMAIL NOT GEMAIL

GERBIL

he has a vpn account that uses the same proxy, hence the same id

[email protected]

If someone still has access to the main gmail account, we're in.

If you do have anything, dump it here and archive the thread INSTANTLY. Everyone else here needs to archive NOW. Deadman switches aren't immune to barbelling. Your life is already forfeit just from having the information. You have the chance to water the tree if you dump here. If you fuck around and disappear without sharing, you die for nothing.

Alternatively, if you don't have shit, at least post tits.

Keks work user, many blessings to you

I'm just saying he's probably larping.

so do we have anything juicy yet or could this be the work of larpers once again?

HIROYUKI IS VULNERABLE WITH NO MONEY AND THEY EXPLOITED HIM SOLD OUT

Reported and filtered. Us adults are trying to save the country from a dystopian future while you LARP.

WITNESSED user

there was a swede that was posting on every of those threads before they started to nuke everything, he was saying some cuck alerted the authorities and that we shouldn't post gps location and shit
he might have been a mod

Nows not the time for laughs gents, this is srs bsns.

Someone here has [email protected]/* */

The hivemind of 4chan failed to produce anything but this shit refugee thread.

BUT THIS WILL SEND AN EMAIL TO RESET THE FWD PASSWORD, IF I SEND IT TO THE [email protected]/* */ THEN I CANT GET INTO THE FWD GMAIL

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92534179/

Didn't think the archive would have it. mb

Remember, he apologized a month ago in that odd post with the 4chan twitter.

Of course they did, hacking a vips email account federal crime no?

typical. ill be back later.

Halfchan being worse than useless? Who'd have guessed?

We're assuming someone has [email protected]/* */

weeeeeeeeeeeeew cuckchan please

FUCK WIKILEAKS UPLOAD THAT SHIT NOW

ffs, meant for

and all this after being chased out of our childhood home by Social Justice. If we had stayed, anonculture may have just continued to deteriorate like it has on 4chan. They pushed us here, though, to regroup and refag. That was their mistake. Social Justice Warriors are indirectly responsible for the coming revolution (violent, intellectual, or otherwise).

This is where the fun starts
youtube.com/watch?v=-sguTTe1CaY

Who is this hacker known as 4chan? :^)

You need to dump everything, ASAP.

Someone in this thread said he has it, the question is if hes legit.

He said send the twitter information to it, but thats the alternate gmail account.

Whoever has the fucking podesta email, say something.

But what if someone doesn't? This fwd email could be the way into the main gmail

WE SHALL HOLD NO QUARTER

WE DO NOT BRING PEACE, BUT A SWORD

THE LORD HAS BLESSED THIS WAR

Tl;dr? What the fuck is going on?

happening

Just got banned from cuckpol.

Can I stay here in the meantime? Pretty comfy tbh

please be real. please please be real

it.

Heroic user, kek bless you.

Nothing changed man
It's just those myspace retards are currently part of the elite we're up against

Why in the dog-fucking hell would he release that shit on halfchan? Surely he must have known the post would be gone in femtoseconds.

No.

Welcome home

One of the Podesta emails contained his iCloud login credentials. halfchan hacked into it and wiped one of his devices.

literally nothing

halfchan found appleID in emails and then janitors started pruning at incredible speeds.

Someone is nervous that they are close to being named.

Im the same, but what if I never go back, can I stay then?

Legitimacy questionable at best. Fucking LARPer

holy shit lmfao i've never seen this on cuckchan

Yea, not a good idea.

cucks, post link to this thread in cuckchan, don't post dox or shit, just link to this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7831536.html

He was a faggot who was still using cuckchan, what do you think

The 400 lbs hacker known as 4chan has struck again. Hotpockets in full damage control on 4pol.

all of them actually, thanks to a fucking leaf

You fucking nigger faggot

…trying user/pass on multiple parallel interwebz

brb

I retract my statement :( Wait, is this evidence of them compromising him physically, and posting from his computer one last time to ruin his credibility? The world may never know.

Dump anything asap. Take pics of your screen, do anything to prove you have them.

No cucks allowed user

Did anything significant happen yet?

can't do that on 4chin.

also expect the leaf and americans to be vanned in a few days tbh

Why did you only get 3 days? I got a month. But doesn't matter I have dynamic IP. I was back within a minute.

The first rule of anonymous is to fit the fuck in. To learn how to fit in

LURK MOAR

I can't put [email protected]/* */ here because I'm trying to get into the FWD gmail in an attempt to reset the [email protected]/* */ account

What do I put here faggots

Swear on god, if youre lying>>7831968

DON'T
IT WILL ONLY.MAKE SHILLS TO COME HERE
POSTS WILL BE DELETED FOR SPAM IN CUCHAN

Make a picture with the link.

Only if you put the survival of the white race at any cost as the most important thing in life can you stay.

user with gmail here.

This is what I have chosen to show you guys. Email just came in. They are using this address since the others went under. Until they find this thread lol.

I dont think ill have time to archive anything so im just screencapping everything at this point Hence why i am sharing this. I think its hilarious.

good, the leaf deserves it

THE MODS ON CUCKCHAN WORK FOR CTR

Someone claims to have access to john,[email protected]/* */, but they might be LARPing. If they actually do, then we can also access john podesta's twitter.

D.A.K

I've been saying this for nearly two years, but the 'SJW' crowd are some of our greatest assets. Those fucking retards, along with BLM, La Raza and rapefugees, will drive the white man back to his rightful place. I can't wait until we reclaim Earth and purge them all.

Why the fuck would they delete everything? Wouldn't that literally benefit the kikes by erasing large amounts of evidence?

Shut the fuck up.

That would be fun.

If they're smart enough they'll come here of their own accord. If they're not then nothing is lost.

search for "internal polls"

Oh, the irony

Fuck off, that's fake as shit. Stop LARPing,cunt.

I'm trying to get into the FWD account

You mind getting the verify code?

just post this and reference otherchan.

Holla Forums once again proves how gullible and reactionary it is. its literally nothing and will be memory holed tomorrow because you retards are spastics.

Reset the twitter password.
See

Screencap the email which talks about the internal polls.

don't crop your screen you LARPing faggot

do it faggot

Lurk more, cuckchan rapefugee faggot.

Seconding this.

Theory is a shill got to it first, or a shill was among those who found it.

[email protected]/* */

A lot of the Internet SJWs were old anons too. This has been something like an Internet civil war.

HEY RETARDS THIS FAGGOT IS LARPING
IF HE REALLY WAS CUT OFF BY ISP LIKE THAT, HE WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT ID NOW
LURK THE FUCK MORE YOU RETARDED NEWFAG REFUGEES

You need to prove yourself and DUMP DUMP DUMP.

fake and gay. You had me going there for a bit though

Confirmed for halfchan shill

This

dumbass see

use pastebin

This. Put up or shut up time.

I am, but not openly. Rather not have the shills invade here too (though probably long past that point).

or this

IF ANYONE HAS IT SHOW US THE INTERNAL POLL EMAILS

Different accounts buddy.

As I said before, not having fun here. Just sending to wikileaks.

I mean, if thats what you believe CTR.

Different account buddy.

Why would I have a different ID when im using the same proxy server?

gas yourself faggot i saged earlier and this thread wont die out until it hits post limit because youre a fucking idiot and will keep bumping it

use windows screen capper, you can edit video later

post an internal juicy poll lad
just one

THIS

The FWD account could possibly have more information, but there's only one way to find out

tits or gtfo

Just a little something to wet our beaks

Anyone concerned about the fact that some of the hacks were done by a russian user?

You know the hill shills will run with that to "confirm" that MUH PUTIN is behind wikileaks

If you guys weren't such cucks we could be friends but even after the modleaks >>>/irc/ you chose to stay cucked.

If you actually had the account, you would have email with password reset for [email protected]/* */

But you don't, you're just a LARPing cunt.

Then post proof you worthless kike, until you screencap a full email you ain't shit and nothing but a faggot larping

it's over

post something instead of defending yourself you russian little shit

""FAGGOT""

No reset for that account is coming to this one. The Apple reset is all im getting. But thanks CTR.

If thats what you want to believe CTR.

FUCK WE HAD A FUCKING GOLDEN CHANCE TO GET FUCKING EVERYTHING FROM PODESTA ALONG WITH HIS SECOND EMAIL AND TWITTER

INSTEAD, SOME FUCKING IDIOT RUINED EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally just zoom in, crop, and post the internal poll percentages for ONE state.

That is it

If you're using a proxy server, how were you traced by your ISP?

Either you're using terrible proxy services, or you're full of shit.

Im actually Irish.

Podesta himself has cried wolf so many times that nobody believes him.

He went on a twitter rant blaming everything on Russia, and wikileaks told him off.

That excuse has been exhausted beyond repair.

screencap one of the emails.

leafs do it again 2.0

It wouldn't let me send the email, but try to login if you can.

A suggestion: stop replying here and just upload everything you have to i2p, torrent sites, etc.

welcome to the internet

DONT YOU REALIZE THAT BY LARPING YOU ARE HELPING THE CUNT THAT IS HILLARY CLINTON TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY? FUCK OFF

Someone please catch me up to speed. I am only a 160-pound hacker.

An user on cuckchan got into Podesta's account and found some stuff. But we have no real idea what because everyone handling it dropped the ball?

Only oldfags here will remember the sarah palin emails hacks which was posted on Holla Forums back in 2008.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE ETERNAL IRISH MAN SAVED WESTERN CIVILIZATION

well I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now I know why you're wasing time.
fuck you you larping count

Someone is going to have a barbell accident in the morning

Leafs didn't access the emails, you're thinking of the Apple account which had nothing in it.

Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.

and which were a real cluster… the loser doing it failed to download even a fraction of her emails, it was a pretty sadsack affair

this
spend a day or two copying and backing up everything
then do the ebin 4chan thread

If you weren't LARPing, you would already have created a torrent instead of posting shit here, give up.

There will be so much fun.

I am uploading to wikileaks because im not here to make the info get turned to worthless shit before assange gives it a grand stage.

And before anyone asks, yes i am a shill. But im being paid by someone in South Africa. So schucks.

you dickbags see the info on bap about 15hrs ago?
fucken F5'd
dont be stupid
dont get v&

Just posted over there trying to draw attention to banning, thread got pruned in 15 mins. This is literally Holla Forums harbour 2.0

kill yourself newfaggot

all we want is some pictures of internal poll e-mails

no proof of anything

its larping once again

Bullshit, you've just run out of stuff to fabricate credibly.

Thats why we cant have nice things, user.

that's a face only a mother could love

Just give us hillary e-mail to spam it with pepes

We're unsure if they actually got access to the emails or if it was a hoax. Assuming someone got access , he either already got the information from it and posted about it on Holla Forums or he is a complete idiot and didn't get the information before posting, which fucked it up for everyone.

second one probably fake

Okay buddy. How much does CTR pay?

Reported

This is fucking hilarious.

user with the email: when you have it secured, email George Soros or Herbert Sandler ([email protected]/* */) and get info on their plans before you get shut down. Search all the emails for info on the foundation and download those if you haven't already.

Let's just fuck this kike's shit up.

a Frida Night Drink?

Nobody has access to the email or ever will again.

CUCK

I am sending everything to wikileaks and to a reciever in South Africa, the one paying me.

So, you're on your phone, your ISP has cut you out, your texts won't send (but magically your SIM works for internet somehow) and you're wasting time attacking me on a fucking imageboard instead of dumping stuff? Bravo, you LARPing fuck

Sure you are bud :^)

First two relevant threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92620359/#92623516
archive.is/jyu9t

ban that lying twat already ffs

you should've stopped 10 posts ago, nobody is falling for your shit. Kill yourself

[email protected]/* */

nigger1234

DONT FUCK THIS UP

I am using my phone as a modem and no lol my internet is back on. Probably just me being paranoid.

My texts wont send? What?

He's LARPing.

KEK

Go away - asap

I see CTR got here late.

kek

Could we ban the larper

Stop. LARPing.
Seriously, if you aren't going to give any proof FUCK OFF

FOR FUCK'S SAKE MODS BAN THE FAGGOT

i hope to god the real polling numbers are in this fags inbox

I hate viewing the fake MSM polls all day.

I'm thinking this whole hoax was done purely to flood us with halfchan retards so they don't have to pay shills to shit up the place since halfchanners do it for free

Keep posting or nobody will believe you, you LARPing fuck. Sorry, you've had your five minutes of fame.

Asks for phone verification

Go back to cuckchan you fucking faggot

I did. Go over to masterchan where I am dumping all the archive links i made. 8ch isnt the place.

Ban this cuck

If you are legit, why would you even admit to being a shill for someone in South Africa? What credibility does that gain you here. I want to believe you, but your behavior seems irrational and suspect.

Why even post at all? Why not just take everything you have and just keep your mouth shut while releasing it to those you deem worthy?

You're LARPing, methinks. Which is really sad, because all it does is get you a bit of attention on an anonymous Tibetan butter churning forum.

yeah because the dad doesn't recognize it.

CALM YOUR TITTIES

we have to work together on this one

Even if part of it is LARPing, it is good

It fuels hope and give ammo against shills

Don't engage him, just insult him and sage

So it's fucking nothing?

he cant he is banned

Now what?

no, masterchan, which is under active FBI surveillance for child porn stings, is the more free and open place to dump sensitive information. Right.

They are in full shut it down mode, it's gamergate all over again

tbh fam

He can go to other imageboards

that guy didn't know what the fuck was going on before he started his act

sacrifice your SIM

take one for the tram

Im just a normal (as normal as someone with aspergers can be) that works for a security company based in south africa. Now I get this thrust upon me and honestly im not sure how to handle it. Normally I go to 4chan and shitpost, but I came here since it was all being censored.

Im out. Moving to masterchan.

Musk

I don't care as long as dank memes are spread among the apparatchiks

I needed info. I came here to get it.

doxxed in doxx bread.
NOICE

How do?

ask google for the password

The LARPing is unreal. Is this whole thing a raid from 4cuck, or are they really this gay?

I'll believe it when I see it, and I don't want to hear about it until then.

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Why didn't you just say so? Sounds way less suspicious than "lel Ima shill"

Also

Protect yourself

LARPing faggot

muskrat reporting in

You're crazy.

I hate to use a meme, but you should probably kill yourself, lad

thanks for loudly correcting the record

Can you kikechan faggots leave now?

This is officially a halfchan takeover…

With that said, who paid jap moot to do this?

Kill yourself retard
It is real

Everything is still fine. Nothing got deleted. Fuck off autistic retards and continue doxxing CTR cucks.

That user is completely correct you retard.

virgin nerd detected

Irish man in ireland working for south africans. Its a web security job. New thread is up with archive links. Masterchan. Peace out CTR.

I don't get why you can't just post proof. It should take about 5 seconds.

Not really. Cuckchan is too worried about becoming problematic to properly raid.

They are talking about the faggot in this thread who was LARPing

Just post like one plausible deniable screenshot.

Like it talks about cats or some shit

HOLY FUCK GOD DAMN YOU HERO ACTUAL HERO

white or black?

you have to go back

Found him.

masterchan.org/pol/thread/6728

most of us are banned, that's why we're here in the first place

Oh ok then only slightly injure yourself
but yeah originchan went full Holla Forums harbor like 1/2 hour ago massive bannings threads getting deleted in seconds
it was a Holla Forumsocaust

POST THIS ON cuckhan /qa/

saged for not delivering

Kill yourself, my man.

You can go to other imageboards

gee, a refugee being deported

so sad

how about icloud?

WHAT IF THIS IS A PRETEXT FOR THE AUTHORITIES TO SHUT DOWN THE CHANS?

So let me get this straight, we were on the verge of literally dooming Hillary's campaign but because the user from cuckchan that discovered it fucked up royally… the opportunity is closed?

The only person who claims to have the info is some guy LARPing that hasn't posted a shred of info?

If this is the case, we need to have this guy hanged for dropping the fucking golden ball.

Congrats, you are the last horse to cross the finish line. Welcome to 2014.

No fuck you guys. I was just trying to have a chat with some fellow internet people while taking on this huge fucking responsibility. Having a complete fucking melt down here, regretting what ive done for an honestly shitty amount of money. And now everyone I usually turn to when I need help (people on chans) are being assholes and im scared and feel alone.

The thread is up on masterchan. Im closing this tab now. If you want to chat and be nice while i upload to archive sites, come on over. Otherwise fuck off. I am about to cry and dont need this.

then we'll take this discussion on cnn comment section

It's a bit suspect, but the new line of attack is to state that the WikiLeaks information has been fabricated. What he is saying is that if he shows us screen captures of the emails, people will assume we just created them here and if Wikileaks releases them later, than they would get in more shit about them being fake.

If they come from just WikiLeaks alone, they are more likely to be accepted.

For what? Shitposting too hard?

Nothing has been posted here.

i like your thinking

LARPER at masterchan. 35min until confirmed non-delivery.

You should just kill yourself

>The thread is up on masterchan. Im closing this tab now. If you want to chat and be nice while i upload to archive sites, come on over. Otherwise fuck off. I am about to cry and dont need this.
What a complete faggot.

Fuck off, nigger.

What's going on with this Podesta hack?

You have to go back.

Guys, I'm close.

Someone help me out here?

Some cuck canadian deleted everything from podesta ifag account.

faggots being fags as usual

shill4hill

DON'T DO THIS user IF YOU FUCK UP TOO MANY TIMES THEY FREEZE THE ACCOUNT

somebody post the 4chan mods are sjw cucks redpill image so I can redpill some of them

this guy is retard, post that

Breathe? Live? Help others?

Too bad for them that that Mensch kike fucked up and confirmed the emails by saying she was going to have Assange thrown in jail for leaking an email from her that was part of the Podesta leak.

improve

which ones? 4chan and Holla Forums are the main ones i know of. masterchan has like no users. i think you're just taking this le sikrit club meme too seriously

Basically. It's a once in a lifetime miss. Totally unbelievable.

"Win"

>[email protected]/* */
???

This is kind of a dead end, even if we figured out his fapping schedule, it could be spelled and written in a number of ways, and it could be something else entirely just to throw people off.

be better?

someone figure out the timezone and check if it matches for South Africa / Ireland

Oh wait
Why not click on that?

"Innovate"

nah m80 we just took this one.

You can leave now kike

survive

Why aren't people that got into his email copying and releasing the contents of it?

This is a high-value hack, likely one of the highest that has ever happened on any chan, and instead of leaking the good shit, the really important shit, the shit that will take down Hillary and her presstitutes, you morons focus on changing profile pictures and wiping his iDevices (which is a service meant to benefit HIM).

If we don't come out of this with a huge volume, if not an exact archive of his emails, this hack will have been the single biggest missed opportunity in Chan history.

KEK MIT UNS

be better

walk
exercise
forget

Jerk it.

His recovery email was "j*@gmail.com"

I correctly guessed that * was "david", cause that's his middle name.

Need REAL suggestions Anons, we can actually break this without LARPERS

meditate, workout ?

it matches

t. GMT 2+ user

pray
shit
piss
fap
count my blessings
drive
laugh
breathe
eat
drink
walk
work
praise yaweh

It was released on cuckchan first. They fucked it up royally.

Absolutely agree. Do these faggots not want ZOG to die?

south africa currently 2300
Ireland 2200

It's always on a fucking timer isn't it…

Why the showboating if it's actually legit?

You'd figure an user with the mother of all leaks would post evidence immediately.

Time in ireland is currently 20:00

K e k

Can't handle the banter. How does this guy even use imageboards if he requires a hugbox to function?

That should be 22:00

Look for motivational shit he posts on twitter. It may be a hint.

no one got into his mail account, as of now everyone claiming to have done so turned out to be cocksuckers

I'm Irish, it's 22:00 here.

If this password was found via wikileaks they already have everything, except now theyre gonna be locked out.

So are there any more e-mails about internal polls, other that one screenshot of 3 e-mails that's been spreading?

Please tell me there's more

literally

Embarrassing faggots being taken in by some roleplaying l33t h4x0r.

Good job, retards.

Get a new VPN and go back there, nigger.
Also
Go back, faggot.

You cuckchan newfag rapefugees are too obnoxious, please elaborate how am i kike for not wanting shitposting cancer here.

wasn't his password about running? Check out before trying anything.

You don't even need 7 proxies. Just one Russian proxy and they won't bother to look deeper because they want to believe it's russia so bad

We know 4chan has controlled opposition mods, they most likely deleted the emails and put on a russian proxy as damage control

Nothing can break thru there without CTR or whoever the fuck knowing about it and doing damage control if needed, user should have came here

Runner4567

How do you think I made it to the security question?

It's been changed, very recently.

This, check everything if you can hang on the question screen.

current time in south africa is 11 pm

why the fuck would someone give the pw instead of downloading the shit himself he knew it would get locked

Put "work"

I mean the thing that he tries to do everyday.

I swear if Trump loses I'll make it my vendetta to track this guy down to the ends of the earth and fucking ruin him.

YOU CAN DO IT, user

WE'RE SO CLOSE

user should have backed up everything before even shitposting about it on chans. But maybe they did.

People are trying to coax the "leak" outta this fucking autist

FAGGOT

Christ, I hope not. Don't these faggots realize the consequences of doing this? If you're gonna hack him, MAKE IT HURT.

If Hillary wins, one of her closest and most loyal confidants will have an active vendetta against Chan boards and anonymous posting as a whole. They will move swiftly to ban the chans.

The faggots who missed this opportunity to make this hurt Hillary may be singularly responsible for the closure and banning of chan boards. Astounding.

jackpot

NEW:
Cripple6666

4channers? On my Holla Forums?

meh

We can only hope

This better not have been for nothing, just imagine if trump said what was on these emails in one of his rallies after wikileaks "Leaked" them

Not happening…

Yup.

Mods, y'all best ban this faggot.

Confirmed on masterchan he's a LARPing faggot

ICANN was supposed to ban the chans 2 weeks ago, remember? Holla Forums seems to keep memory holing that the internet now belongs to the UN, but that nothing Holla Forums predicted came true.

Take a deep breath and think.

Haha fuck you all
(well you asked for it faggot)

i knew irish weren't white

WINRAR

I'm a sperg but I'm not a thin-skinned pussy like him.

You never know. For what's at stake here, we might as well appease him and play nice just to see where it goes.

more like "i've had my 5 seconds of fame before getting called out as a LARPer"

Yep, now he can go to the oven

archive.org/details/johnpodestagmail

haha, oh wow

Yeah basically, but you all followed e to fucking pedo chan. Losers.

Download and archive everything first if this is real, you can show us shit later once the info is secure and in the hands of someone like Assange.

So what, you got banned from cuckchan for larping and being a massive faggot?

He was told to fuck off immediately after not providing proof. Weak troll. 0/10.

Oh Christ, halfcucks. Fucking lurk before posting or try not be faggots please. We don't tolerate degeneracy here.

Holy fuck how can someone be so fucking stupid?

i dunno that place at all, wtf is it?

He is thinking, and his brainstorming is logical. About the ICANN, no one expected it would result in any shutdowns immediately. If it happens, it will be a slow boil like usual.

Literally only you kikes stayed here with your kike overlord, while the white men returned to halfchan…

Sure things have changed and you no longer have to lick the kikes sack, but you can stop pretending you are elite.
this shithole will forever be kikechan, and only kikes and their goy enjoy the garbage dump you call home.

In short, fuck off and kys.

Man, what the fuck is wrong with people? So much effort for so little payoff. People called him out the whole time

0/10

Your shithole was originally formed around sucking a certain kikes handicapped dick.

kys

No, you went to pedochan because you kept getting called out. Fucking loser.

At least we all know the Aspergers part is real.

what a retard
why are you posting here in the first place?

What the fuck happened? was it a troll or what? im so confused

wat

It's not trolling if people stop believing you three posts in, retard.

moot plz go

meh fuck it, i stay here.
Seems to be more comfy than halfchan
hate the new mood anyway

Why are you posting in here then, faggot?

So what happened?

Did we get trolled or did we miss out on a treasure trove?

Yeah, some autistic cuckchanner. He got caught before he could finish it too,

yes, autist LARPer got called out the entire time and then went to post into pedochan, where he thought he'd bait everyone, except he only baited that guy that shotted his post

found it
>https ://archive.org/details/johnpodestagmail

You have to go back
cuckchan will pay for the wall

Fuck off

CTR shill go back to /r/enoughtrumpspam and /r/hillary

why did you make your troll character such a sopping estrogen sponge

Good. We're a lot slower than cuckchan, but the posting quality is a lot better here. Also, you can post 12MB mp4s and webms with sound on almost every board here.

thank fuck!

Guys, i don't browse Holla Forums, i browse 4chan, but this is ashaming. tl;dr, the only real thing in this is wikileak email 6589 with an old icloud password.

LARPer uses these icons, likely downloaded them recently:
vuvuzelahero.deviantart.com/art/Windows-7-Clean-Start-Orb-B-W-245452513

Guys, this shit happened for real
I've nothing to do with larpfaggot

Because I am paid to post.

now fuck off…

I hope Madame President HRC gasses you all

=YOU HAVE TO GO BACK==

Explain?

If anyone download this torrent remember your IP addresses are visible in torrent client and you can be tracked

Weak bait by CTR shill

yeah i know.

why, that's the archive this kid is using
he didn't provide a link in the cap, i wanted to see if it was nothing, so i went. now you, too, can see that it's nothing for yourself, faggot.

So, what's the verdict?

is it happening?

are you sure the outlook.com screenshots weren't fake?

Any other Toronto anons see this shit?

This video shows some of the pandemonium, but there was so much more:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZSTTnM8vtQ&feature=youtu.be

Honestly red pillers are the most oppressed people on earth at this point, sjws the most privileged

Enjoy your 4MB webms with no sound, faggot.

not

probably bait to get people to repost them and get month banned

So what? IPs are public information.

2 MB*

Funny how quickly the fake was exposed when people other than you retards looked at it. You should be ashamed, its a fortunate thing that CTR shills are even dumber than you bunch.

You should make a thread for that.

If it isn't "run", it might be "fight", as that is the only word he mentioned multiple times in his twitter history in relation to "every day".

Though, he was talking about it Hillary doing it.

ohhh i will

shots fired

can we stop using this c- word please?it's really disgraceful how you people demonize other people becauase their lifestyle.

Will this dumb cunt face any charges for being so wreckless with his info? Or will it be blamed on le evil hackers?

They were the only fake thing

In the name of justice, I call bullshit.

Go back. Cuckchan is shit and so are you. Perfect match.

Don't even pay attention to it. Just brush him off. Sub-humans like him aren't worthy of attention. They feed off of that crap. They think that any attention is better than none because they're so worthless that nobody pays them any heed unless they act like bumbling autists.

Wow, and I even tried to nobully him.

You mean someone would do something like this? Lie on the Internet?

You have to go back.

Aspergers man. We should raise awareness to cure this faggot.

Refugee from 4chan here. Did I miss it? Where do all the hackers hang out anyway my dudes?

H8CHAN, 400LB HACKERS ON TENDIES

what the fuck is going on in that webm?

So sick of halfchan coming here and shitting the place up. God damnit, now we have to spend days filtering all you LARPing fucks.

Assange is not dumb
There is NO WAY he would release a PASSWORD without taking a SNAPSHOT FIRST

so either we all got played from beginning (good job CTR) or

EXPECT LEAK FROM THE ALBINO

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

WHY THE FUCK DID THAT RUSSIAN CHOSE 4CHAN ??

COME TO Holla Forums COMRADE!

I don't think WikiLeaks, in an official capacity, would have tried to gain access to that account. More likely, the person or government that originally stole the emails already checked the account out.

After the WikiLeaks thing dropped, they probably went in and cleaned it up, hence why there isn't much there.

what are the 3-4 letter agencies tracking people and sending notices for piracy.This same can be used to get IP addresses of whoever downloads this shit right now.

Oh wait, what? It was a hoax?? TL;DR anyone?

So someone explain the finer details of what's going on here, only because I don't use apple products and cannot really tell what people are actually doing in these screens?

So far it looks like

is that all of it or am i missing something else?

Read the thread retards.

He was an autistic "troll" with Asperger's. Stop bumping this shit.

WAS THE CO POLLING DATA ONE FAKE?

The email hack was definitely a hoax, the Apple account its not yet determined if it was a hoax or not.

Why not just tell them to check their privilege and tell them how they're intruding on your safe space, i'm sure they wouldn't know how to react.
Once they realize it's your safe space they have to leave.

The Apple account wasn't a hoax, as far as I know, but there wasn't much in there.

The email accounts probably were a hoax.

Myspace was just practice. We honed our skills.

Forever user.

Three. Now stop LARPing faggot.

*JACKPOT*

Where do you think they are going to come?
*fug*

Your own damn fault for not having enough amplification to shit on their "noise machine".
Invest in an LRAD, or DIY one as a line array of pro midrange drivers and horns.
parts-express.com/cat/pro-woofers-tweeters-horns-horn-drivers/29
And buy a powerful Class D amp to drive them with.

Why are you still posting?

Honestly, I think this place needed some attention anyway. There isn't enough people here to support a major happening.

If this/these accounts were gained from information used by the leaks, then I would assume yes, this is ground that's already been tread. i'm still surprised that even after the leaks of his shit, this podesta guy hasn't taken any measures against further safeguarding himself.

I mean how fucking retarded to you need to be, I can't believe these are the faggots in control of our country.

truly the same mail interface kek try better next time
just wait for the cuckchan fag to deliver (hopefully)

We already knew his password faggot.

Runner4567

archive.is is down, very suspicious.

What if they are trying to make it look like Russians are actually hacking and that's all this is? Need more proof

That password isn't valid for the gmail account.

Kek

soon, anons

It's up: isup.me/https://archive.is/

archive is great but remember to save a local copy

DO THIS

yeah i was thinking the same thing and the aspergers part is also suspicious, the ctr shills who mostly are women have been calling 4chaners as autists, aspies, virgins etc from the past 2 weeks in some threads.

FUG

I need to come here more often.

GOYS????

Yes.

I'M GOING TO NEXTCHAN, FOLLOW ME THERE IF YOU WANT HIGH QUALITY POST CONTENT

IF ANYONE HERE GOT INTO IT

PLEASE, backup your browser profile, it contains your webcache and that gets deleted if you browse too much and it gets full.

Firefox:

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data

Chrome:

howtogeek.com/255653/how-to-find-your-chrome-profile-folder-on-windows-mac-and-linux/

Make a copy and talk to us about uploading. We can remove the sensitive parts first but you need to secure it ASAP.

I can also hook you up with weev since I have him on Steam if you'd rather have him do it. Ideally, you'd post this here publically so we can ll dissect it instead of me having to risk the urge to inject fugu fish poison into my bloodstream as I wash my car…

Le timer, le showboating.

Fake LARPer.

so they were fake? fuuuck

I want to believe.

So wait, what's the current status now? Is this a dead end, where are the anons that were originally pulling the legwork?

When did halfchan Holla Forums become /x/-tier role playing?

Somebody said it, and someone believed it. Look what it's done sooo farrr!

Archive?

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

WHAT THE HELL

Where the fuck did that come from?

I don't want to click on that, what is it?

ITT: newfags get trolled by cuckchan
GJ, niggers, should've listened to

ayy lmao

Who the fuck avatarfags with homestuck music? I saw you in another thread doing it.

The apple account was legit. The faggot claiming to have the gmail account was a disinfo operative meant to distract us from the real investigation.

if troll why so many banned?

They are releasing it slowly and at the last minute, and incrementally more damning, so the media shows all their cards and truly displays how corrupt it is, while not allowing the DNC to replace Hillary in time to recouperate.

Trust the white lion. He knows what he's doing.

Holy shit, reminds me of the Memetic Warfare handbook.

It's a 4MB pdf. Form of a research paper on half/pol/. Some interesting stuff. Y'all want screencaps? hang on.

We're gonna need a new thread

The most interesting thing I noticed just skimming through:

Acknowledgments. Authors wish to thank Andri Ioannou and Despoina
Chatzakou for helpful comments and feedback. This research
is supported by the European Union’s H2020-MSCA-RISE
grant “ENCASE” (Grant Agreement No. 691025) and by the EPSRC
under grant EP/N008448/1. Jeremiah Onaolapo was supported
by the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF),
Nigeria.

Start digging

HORSE SHIT

TOP KEK

These wrongthink researchers are going to convert to our religion of peace in no time. They already express symptoms. The abyss stares back into you!

Much obliged

GamerGate was exercise.

This is now real world.

Let's rock.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944

And this is exactly why the left will never fucking get it. They actually think they can encapsulate the memetic phenomena in a scientific analysis and somehow counter the movement.

Sorry boys and girls and churls, but you can't use materialism to stump a movement that's rejected it in the first place.

It's amazing to think that the jews might have won if not for one slut fucking five men for good game reviews.

“faggot” as a close second. Rounding out the top 10 is “trash.”

I'm surprised shitskin didn't make it.

Looks like the operation GOOGLE was actually done by these faggots secretively for their research purposes

Also one of the researcher is a nigerian.Kek.

How will we name it?
Cuckchan rapefugee detention camp II?

HERE WE GO AGAIN

He's interpreting his result wrong, which is unsurprising of someone whose aptitude most qualified him for the position of 4chan meme researcher. 70% of unique images are posted once, which means they're unsaveable garbage, not that 70% of images are Original Content. Assuming unique images were determined by CRC, this would also include one-off pixel-changes to bypass posting restrictions.

It's cuckchan.
"Cumskin" would be higher up.