archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92627364
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92632821
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92628077
8ch.net/pol/res/7831536.html
mega.nz/#!4xkhFAqS!3Xt_ykSPBf-cBjQveX3RJA8KgC2KR_Tkb7TO0SgY8Ro
archive.fo/Cv6hK
hillaryclinton.com/account/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody should buy this and upload it here.

itunes.apple.com/ca/audiobook/operation-mind-control-cryptocracys/id1066479367

OP is a Fag.
Logging in = prison.

HAPPENÍN

THREAD 1
>archive.is/jZH1s

THREAD 2

THREAD 3?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92628077

Well he's a dead man.

Holy shit…

died a legend

We need updates. Did the secure the emails?

unknown, could be a fake until they're released

how much was he bullshiting?

not confirmed yet, russian user went ghost. ipad and iphone stuff was deleted.

far too much.

This thread is why I love Holla Forums. Of all the shit I see here and D&C crap this makes it all worth it.

got a 14 day ban for reposting this in the first thread

I'm not going to post it here, but they did screen cap an Outlook account with political emails in it. Looked legitimate to me.

I just pray he had them downloaded them before he told Holla Forums about the password working.

What a missed opportunity if he did not, Jesus Christ.

my heart can't take this, can the outlook account be tried again?

I'm really worried about that. Another person or two trying to get into that email probably would have locked it.

It could have singled handedly changed the election if he got the emails off to WikiLeaks. Him going Ghost is a good sign that he may have done something.

whats going on g-guys?

I'm unsure how many different IP addresses trying to get on at one time would lock the account out.

Do we know if anyone, other than the Russian reported trying to get into the account?

I figure only a few people would have had the balls to try it, just as we saw with the Apple account. Four people, give or take posted about getting into it. As the email was posted as the threads started to get deleted, the number that got access could be as low as two.

400lbs hackers dont just give away login info without taking their share first. they could sell the information gathered for lots of money.

Let's hope so. If he had access to all those emails that could potentially affect the fate of millions of people and didn't archive it, that's probably the greatest internet failure I've ever heard about.

that is what succeesful hackers would do

bummer

I think it could have been a hoax. I've seen two different screen captures of the email inbox.

One of them had three hundred more emails than the other one. More junk emails, and many more draft emails.

Then again, I do remember two emails being used, so perhaps those are the two accounts.

It would have been spoofed by the same person as one of the email subjects was involving a subject from another email, in which Hilary asked if the account holder got something.

DIX ANY OF YOU 4CUCKS ACTUALLY ARCHIVE HE EMAILS?

fug i finally got here, i guess were still waiting huh

None of the 400 pound hackers appear to be around anymore. We don't know if anything is happening.

My guess is that the FBI will be looking for them soon, if they haven't started already.

We should be concerned if it was a honey-pot or not. The same person, who had his email hacked months ago, using the an awful password for three other different accounts doesn't add up.

Trap or not, he's going to cry wolf and blame Russia.

I think only 1 actual burger got in, rest were foreign flags.

"GODDAMMIT

Shit, I missed another thread about it. Someone is reporting that he saved the emails and is sending them in bits to WikiLeaks.

If it was a trap, they fucked up when 4chan got it first. The cannot mention Russia for this recent attack without mentioning what Pol did.

Thread is here:

8ch.net/pol/res/7831536.html

This guy is saying he got them

he doesn't. he's larping

That time when anonymous literally killed a man…
user's gonna be disappeared, and Podesta's weight set looks awfully rickety right about now for allowing this to happen.

fuck fam…..you faggots realize this queer probalby uses the same password for everything like a silly normie right?? Digging time…

I'm not on a secure connection, but I'd imagine his kikebook is just his gmail with the same runner password…. god bless any anons who crash and burn that page

How are they gonna know?

Enough guys with enough guns lean on a VPN operator or ISP, and anyone's location (via IP, which yes is inaccurate, but provides a very good clue as to one's identity) is easy enough to find for a determined nation-state operator. Even TOR isn't safe any more, because who knows how far they can get into the network and just haven't used it yet.

thank you fbi

Want to find out? It's time we make sacrifices against shilldog.

YOU SCOURGE CANNOT ENTER OUR DOMAIN WITHOUT FACING THE CONSEQUENCES
Know that no matter how safe you think you are kike globalists, we'll be lurking in the shadows waiting to strike. Kek blesses OP, anons, and cuckchan even though they're riddled with cancer and CTR mods.
THE AGE OF ANONS APPROACHES

gotta give to 4cucks. They are massively getting raided by CTR and the mods want it to burn down. The users though, jesus.

loool

Why isn't there a way to archive wikileaks? So much gold that could be taken down.

Beelzebump
CTR needs to know what Holla Forumsacks are capable of.

I can't imagine they don't already have a few people with archives, including the unreleased information, in case something happens.

Probably a few deadman switches as well.

Snowden has at least one person which has information to be released on his death. We know this because one time, in Russia, he went on a vacation with his girlfriend in Russia and didn't check in. An automatic tweet went out, saying that he hasn't checked in in awhile and asking if you used to work with him and that something was to be released.

That vid with the octroon complaining about the Memetic Weapons Gap always makes me laugh like a mad bastard.

This election has attracted the anons who bask in chaos. To them it wouldn't be fun without CTR and the janitors out to get them.

They get enjoyment out of contributing to the chaos that the shills can no longer control. Any controlled narrative they attempt to push gets called out, and then new memes start forming faster than CTR can adjust their strategy.

The latest attempt has been to underplay "happening" threads by spamming them. That backfired, and now every thread is a happening thread. They can't get a narrative to stick because everything is meme'd to death.

Truly is a sight to see.

Hopefully he downloaded all the iCloud backups.

There were no iCloud backups.
I managed to make his calendars public. If he ever synces up an appointment in those calendars they'll be there.

mega.nz/#!4xkhFAqS!3Xt_ykSPBf-cBjQveX3RJA8KgC2KR_Tkb7TO0SgY8Ro

Did you get into the emails?

Did… did some retard with no technical knowledge crack the password and NOT download everything and hand it over to wikileaks?

There were no emails on the iCloud account. Only a couple of phone numbers and his GPS location. Plus the option to remote wipe the linked devices. No photo's, files, documents or anything else

Sorry, just trying to figure out of the email screenshots were fake or not.

Do you think this was a trap? I cannot believe this account would have such a weak password after everything that has happened.

Most of the information being removed from this account seems very suspect.

I would say the email screenshots were very likely fake

nice bait

he is probably ahead of everyone else in the room, simply because he knows something is happening.

Maybe Podesta started getting more cautious after the wikileaks dump and started to clear out his devices. We can only speculate at this point and hope that some user got to the email account.

Well, if someone got to it, I doubt they had the time to archive anything before dropping the information about it into the thread.

Not to mention, anything interesting should have already been deleted when they found out about WikiLeaks having the emails.

This actually saddens me.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Read the other thread on this user, it's some faggot larping. Mods won't ban him.

You're*

You say this like the Hillary Campaign has been anything else but monstrously incompetent and cripplingly retarded since day one.

I knew autism runs high on the chans but I always thought they'd give up eventually if mods decide to give up and let CTR ruin everything there. Every third or fourth post on cuckchan is a shill, CTR or an autist LARPing as CTR. But the actual anons who 'bask in chaos' as you said, are having none of that shit. They managed to go even down than they already were.

YOU FUCKING MADMAN
archive.fo/Cv6hK

Shill confirmed

It's probably not a good idea to login with these credentials unless you have a VPN

I thought he was russian. If so, good luck FBI, he's hiding behind 7 Putins.

How hard is it to extend it 30 more pixels.

Do we know if anybody tried using his credentials to log into the campaign website?
hillaryclinton.com/account/

HRC's website uses goybook for login. I doubt it still works.

If the guy is a russian living in Russia their investigation will go nowhere

Throwaway laptops are cheap and public wifi is free :^)