I have exercised, meditated, NoFapped, NoJunkFooded and yet im still depressed

I have exercised, meditated, NoFapped, NoJunkFooded and yet im still depressed.

These things being absolutely useless and me trying them makes me feel like a fool and even more depressed actually.

Attached: lemon_by_kuvshinov_ilya-dc3xe44.jpg (799x999, 96.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volusion.com/lp/sem/
volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store
youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you doing all those things?

protip: nofap and "nojunkfood" is all about one thing. getting a gf. exercising, meditating, all that shit. its all about making youself desirable to women, people just pretend it's not. What takes you out of your depression is two things(unless you hve mental illness): feeling loved as well as loving, and suicide. pick one

Do you do these, and at the same time, and for how long?

try sHroOmS

For health problem. I don't care about woman.

OP there are multiple causes for depression
poor health is the easiest cause to solve, you have taken a good first step. you could reintroduce these things in moderation if you wish
now you have to do the less clear part where you figure out why the fuck you're depressed. when did the depression start? is it all the time or only at certain times? etc.

Attached: dc001.jpg (1897x803, 152.25K)

That's because true, clinical depression requires medication, you idiot. It's like you're trying to crossfit to fix a broken leg.

If your leg is broken, you get pain meds and a cast and a crutch.
If your brain is broken …. GET MEDS! Idiot.

Attached: bee on the clock.jpg (480x360, 28.45K)

Yes, you dumb shit.

For every other part of your body that you can possibly break, there are medications to help heal it. But your brain - the single most important organ in your body - breaks and people (non-doctors, mind you) want you to go lift weights or stop fapping to fix it? Makes no damn sense.

Depression is a fault in the mind, by physical changes but ultimately caused by cycles of bad decision making.

tis a high-risk, experimental trial and error situation. if OP really wants to get into it he can but if you beg for meds and haven't even tried actually solving the problem (like OP is) you are a shit

It's all the time. All my life.

What exactly does the depression feel like?

Psychiatric meds are as old as general anesthesia. So, if you refuse to acknowledge psych meds, then you better stay fully awake if you ever need surgery.

Apples, and oranges there is no relation beside them being chemicals. Drop the rhetoric you pharma shill.

if you're depressed and don't want a gf, give yourself purpose. Don't work because you need to pay bills and survive. Find a real goal like funding the jews to prove the holohoax was real just anything. Life gets better when you have direct, defined purpose that is larger than yourself

I bet you're anti-vaxx, too.

Stop giving medical advice.

it's some shit i've noticed that comes particularly from big cities. you're miserable, and there's a reason for that. if you're like me, it's that you aren't assertive enough to get what you want from life. meditating isn't going to change that, you have to do what is uncomfortable (i.e. being assertive) to fix the problem. it's like your bike chain is broken, but instead of buying a new one, you're polishing your bike, putting new tires on, adjusting the seat, and making sure all the moving parts are lubed up. all those things are absolutely fantastic ways of making a bike better, but if your fucking chain is broken, none of it will matter.

Cut the narrative, we are talking about depression medication.

How stupid are you going to feel if it turns out OP has a brain tumor causing severe depressive fugues? All because you refuse to say the simple words, "Go to the doctor" and instead offer idiotic advice like "Your tumor will be cured if you lift weights and set yourself a goal!"

People gave that same advice to Zyzz and he started lifting instead of actually going to a doctor. Then he died at 22 of a heart attack because nobody bothered to suggest that he might have congenital heart disease.

OP if you're around, do NOT take medical advice from Holla Forums chuckle-fucks.

Why I'm here?

They will tell him that he has clinical depression.

Attached: a161bed4ee7bdfb3b32d80d6d3fdd53528f001821e22ae089b5b134fd1882533.jpg (1200x977, 715.12K)

faggot. Another problem with depression meds is the long term effects they have on the mind. They change personalities and have a lot of negative strings attached. I'm against depression medication in the same way I'm against lobotomy.

good points

you think a doctor is going to give a shit if he's got depression? they're going to give him some pills hade tell him to shut the fuck up. if he comes back and none of the pills work they'll lobotomize him. done end of story. If he wants to get a medical exam that's fine

t. never actually been to a doctor

… they stopped lobotomizing depression patients in the 1960s. How fucking old are you?

I have been to the doctor. In fact

was at hospital just 3 months ago for genetic illness.

And?

that means anons a faggot

what are your goals in life?

all the things you listed are means to an end and not the ends themselves.

having goals and working towards them is the only real way to overcome depression.

t. a land whale who found /fit/ and became a less sucidally depressed

I've made $$$64,000 this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy about it. Here's what I've been doing, Try it out on following website–volusion.com/lp/sem/

if you were actually making money you wouldn't be shilling for 3 pennies a referal. also you type like a jew/girl.

ladies

This
I was prescribed depression medication back in high school and boy did it fuck with my mind. A part of me died when I started takeing it and I'll never get it back. Also what I was takeing is no longer sold because of "heath concerns"

have you tried natsoc?

Attached: 5fed9f35923bca2c39d40f633b1e7ddc1722bfef188e61dac1b44144893af627.mp4 (640x360, 2.25M)

i feel for you user.
i also feel for all the the people and qt3.14 being coerced by doctors and (((men in charge))) to take strange pills that permenantly alter their minds in ways that nearly nobody understands.
It's a kind of horrible thing, and I believe it flies right in the face of the teachings of God, and of the free will and concept of the self. It's an abomination.

Install TempleOS and make games and hymns and shit.

Attached: TempleOS - BlackDiamond-hBVIdZMW-_E.mp4 (640x360, 8.38M)

There is no cure to depression, it's something you will have to live with until the day you die.

It's possible to rise above it, but it's not possible to destroy it. The way you rise above it is unique to the individual, personally when I watch anime or play a good game I rise above it, but when that time ends I fall into the cold embrace of my depression once again.

Attached: 1470240081929.jpg (208x250, 8.32K)

I've made $$$64,000 this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy about it. Here's what I've been doing, Try it out on following website–volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store

Youre supposed to do them all at the same time

dysnomia is a cuck

Wtf he payed some bum 3k to drew pixel dicks?!
that guy should be sued

JUST TO SUFFER

Attached: kaz2.png (1921x1184, 1.77M)

Pills do work. Just not the kind shrinks hand out like candy.

Don't take pills, eat a few grams of mushrooms and talk to God, and I'm not talking about any of that subversive jewish garbage for failures and good goyim either.

Attached: 1261_fd74.jpeg (480x302, 41.3K)

Serotonin must be kept low to avoid depression. SSRIs don't work the way pharmaceutical companies want you to think, or else they wouldn't make people commit sudoku and lash out like the Columbine shooters. Ultimately maintaining low serotonin or keeping its influence in check means eating tryptophan with moderation and balance so that it converts into niacin instead of serotonin, eating foods that don't irritate the gut, getting enough sunlight, and avoiding polyunsaturated fats. (This list is not exhaustive.)

Maybe your life just sucks.

Of course there are cures for depression, depending on the causes. If it's a chemical imbalance, correcting the chemicals will get rid of the depression. If it's a life situation, then it may not go away until the situation is resolved or you've come to terms with not being able to resolve it. I wish I'd taken meds for my issues years ago, I would have had a much better life.

Do CBT on yourself

Maybe.

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

you need strong stimulant drugs to activate your mind again

Attached: 1510346923458.jpg (1024x1449, 680.95K)

WE HAVE DEPRESSION BECAUSE WE ARE HAVING A HEALTHY REACTION TO AN UNHEALTHY WORLD

This is a true statement, sadly

Get a job. Doing something for other peoples' betterment and benefit is the only way to derive any joy out of life, user.

how the fuck else could you be on Holla Forums for longer than a week without either having or getting some kind of mental disturbance like depression?

I can imagine the most normal kind of person to regularly browse this website is social outcasts like for an unacceptable political view. But of course, having to hide your views from everybody you know or else get crucified is bound to depress people. even leftypol is full of extremely fucked up people. not even any normie tier feminists.

This, goy.

Fixed that for you.
to be fair we actually know atleast partly what ssri's do, we just don't know how that sometimes improves depression/makes people into mass shooters

Try drinking a lot of water and avoid soy. Maybe also pick up a hobby to keep you from getting bored.

Attached: 1514504637496.png (560x800, 278.2K)

hobbies are degenerate. if you have free time after you are done working and being productive for society, use it to sleep or meditate.

What if your hobbies are also beneficial to society such as gardening or hobbies that could become beneficial in the event of a civil war such as getting /fit/ and target shooting?

Attached: kuruminha by_gabriel_naves-dazd79i.png (1024x1044, 490.39K)

Please, fuck off back to your containment board, christcuck.

Have you tried NoDepression?

Attached: DWBt761V4AE0g6R.jpeg (901x1200, 167.57K)

2T hajan syddanat! Mume 3T ec dra uhmo drehk dryd syddanc huf! Batuc yneca!

Attached: read_the_file_name.jpg (363x658, 59.81K)

The things those habbits are supposed to is put you in a mindset of order. Order breeds willpower, willpower breeds emotional strength and depression becomes less and less of a problem.

The issue, if none have worked, is possibly in other places of your life. You have to make things orderly in order for the process to be effective. These habbits, rules of thumbs, are successfull to many because it's the orderlyness they needed, but it seems there's something specific and disorderly in your life. Does that sound at all accurate? It may take a bit of introspection to find it. Once you have, that's what you should be trying to help.

im fairly certain the mental health issues makes people mass shooters. The medicine attempts to fix the mental health issues, but occasionally fails.

That's a pretty good drawing of Kirsten Dunst. Saved.

Attached: Kirsten_Dunst_113.jpg (1920x1440, 237.29K)

I had great results with this program tbh.