ALEX JONES OFFERS 10k DOLLORYDOOS TO CARL THE CUCK AND AIDS SKRILLEX TO APPEAR ON HIS SHOW

ALEX JONES OFFERS 10k DOLLORYDOOS TO CARL THE CUCK AND AIDS SKRILLEX TO APPEAR ON HIS SHOW

youtu.be/gYIbZG4xEN4?t=626

This guy is a walking meme by now

alex jones is helping make meme magick real

Are you the infocuck who made that Jonestein thread before the debate hyping up his bombshell that never dropped?

God you 4cuck faggots are insufferable.

He should offer 100k for some Bill Clinton DNA

Are you fucking kidding me? Take shekels from a (((white))) male?

etcetera

ez money for lewinski she still has the blue dress

(((Alex Johnstien)))

Listen sweetheart

alex jones kinda sucks, but not as much as that faggot ghost.

News flash, anons. You don't have to approve of 100% of everything a person says to still appreciate the main message.
Look at all the pro-Israel shit Trump has said. Is he gonna lose my vote over one issue? Fuck no.

The autists here don't care. They REEEEEEEEE at anybody who is slightly different from them.

>>>/reddit/

Jesus he's giving out rewards left and right how much fucking money does this faggot have

Nigger, Ghost getting trolled is pretty much the epitome of comedy.

I've got some news user. . .

Look at all this sage. It's okay to have a laugh now and then, anons. These past few months have been very stressful.

He already brought the guy who fucked their shit in the first place on as a reporter.

They sound like bounties posted on wesearchr, if they're not, I'd imagine some of their wealthy donors might've contacted Alex Jones with the offer directly.

sage for this

art thou jesting mineself?

Where did these faggot cucks come from?

Jones is doing some good shit lately, but he don't need any publicity here tbh.

You mean Chelsea Clinton. She's not Bill's daughter, she's the daughter of Hillary's boss. I forgot his name but I've seen the pictures.

cuckchan

where else

You got the wrong meme nigger. Infowars isn't popular on Reddit.

Atleast Ghost is just a character. Alex Jones is for real

Actually there is a whole sub full of anti-Jones shills whose sole dedication is to show up when he is named anywhere on reddit. Most of them are kikes.

/r/conspiratard

They're just against anyone who is anti-NWO in general. They do the usual kvetching about "auntie semitism". And of course, they have a big crossover with SRS.

wtf I love filterman now

Alex what the fuck are you doing?

Are you kidding me?!

Yeah, it's not like Jonestein and Watson do AMAs there or anything…

for real

someone needs to make this happen

Jones is shitposting in video format.

Wastes time laughing at real life memes and hides the jew for a living.

I'm not sure if Carl knows that we're laughing at him yet.

If they earn 10k+ in a year, they will lose benefits and will also have to file taxes. 4D chess, user.

Who is Hillary's final boss????

isn't the old theory that Vince Foster was the father?

It's Webb Hubble

Webb Hubbell

Who's talking shit about Ghostler?

only on r/The_Donald, the rest of Reddit doesn't like Infowars despite the fact that most of their articles aren't conspiratorial.

Because most of reddit is on the controlled left, while Jonestein represents the controlled right. Both are our enemies.

Fucking hell… that's be a terrible thing to see. Did they Eyes Wide Shut it at one of those masquerades?