Incarceration

I feel for people who are in jail because you're sitting in a room that's filled with Darkness with minimum light. This is why I'm never breaking the law and I'm not going to be incarcerated I'm sorry I can't do it.

Attached: 15211562084781092722983.jpg (852x480, 95.59K)

nice bait. lemme guess, you want us to say

Jail would be much more alluring if it was dark.
In reality the lights are on 24/7 and they check every 30 minutes.
I was in a mental hospital as a teenager because my father beat me and I hit back and the pussy could dish it but couldnt take it so he sent me away.
The doors didn’t lock, everything had a rounded surface, you weren’t allowed to have shoelaces but funnily enough I could have taken in my Swiss knife if I didn’t volunteer it since they didn’t bother to check anyways..
The toilet clogged and the negress janitor flushed the toilet despite this and it overflooded
The food sucked
To make matters worse there were little kids like age 9-12 in there who clearly had awful parents who you felt nothing but pity for because they’re alreadh set up for failure at such a young age. Felt so bad for this one kid. Then there’s violent niggers on Xanax in there too and they just hand out xanax to everyone who wants it. Stupid nigger, of course it was the one nigger in the mental ward that gets the police called in for brandishing a knife that he made out of a plastic spoon. I hate niggers

Jail is noisy as fuck, full of useless, violent, stupid niggers (both COs and inmates)

Everyone says this then they end up in jail. All it takes is one bad decision in the heat of the moment.

Do you have a phobia of the dark or something? I temporarily developed one when I was a huge pothead that was stoned from the moment I woke up until I went to sleep. Something about the unknown of what could be in the dark really plays on your paranoia and warped perception from being too high, and the worst part is I didn't even correlate it with the weed until I ran out and sobered up and it went away.

Racist mother fucker lol you can't have hatred in heart

No but who wants to in the dark all the time

That's so true.

White man in there too so not just blacks.

raised by a single mother, so same as nigger tbh

There is no need for racial slurs. There's no difference between you and me you just don't have a pigmentation I do

thats a pretty noticable difference tbqhwuf

ok brother

There's not really a difference except we are very muscular that's about it. You're white I'm black that doesn't mean we're any different. We all make babies and we all live so we're all human beings

Attached: 27d7f89e4f807fa-a-nw-p.jpg (957x1500, 306.63K)

No difference except for the I.Q. gap and the propensity for violence.

Attached: kang of kangs.jpg (356x425, 39.05K)

Lol I figured you would say something stupid like that. That was a very retarded statement my dude. And if you want to talk about violence. You are definitely over your head and you need to get into those books I've seen multiple white kids shoot up schools but nobody says anything no it's always with the blacks are doing we always the violent ones fucking bullshit. And y'all motherfuckers are definitely doing the most killing but nobody talks about it and if not killing definitely raping

Read them and weap friend.

Attached: image.jpeg (688x697 38.13 KB, 19.87K)

😂 So desperate trying to prove something to me. Whites are definitely not smarter if that was the case they would not be lusting after children I don't want to hear your stupid ass shit.

And you getting all these stupid ass statistics that are fucking stupid this shit can't help but make me laugh. Feeding into the racist media.

Typical blacks, deny the facts and call racism.

I ain't denying ship because your facts are incorrect. I don't know where you got that from but that's definitely not true and stop fucking putting us in the same box we are not the same. White man is known for killing as well if not killing definitely rape. You never heard of no black man lusting after some little girl so your IQ is very low if you seriously believe you are superior because you are white no and you're believing based off of what you see now what you know. You've never had any interactions with black people in real life nor do you have any friends I know you don't you don't have any black friends so you're feeding into what you thinking I know you're racist based off of the shit you're saying you automatically think you're superior but you're not you haven't done anything to show superiority so don't give me that shit and white man is not amazing just because he's white

Attached: Be_PZKoCcAAtX9G.jpg (599x584, 52.45K)

My fucking sides have gone into orbit.

Attached: 4da.jpg (500x400, 45.24K)

I admit there are some but it's definitely not as high as Caucasians that's for sure that's a fact rape in your community is out of control

Please use somewhat proper English. Ebonics will never be a real language.

Lol nimrod

Yeah theres definitely some hot kids out there you're right about that :^)

Lol tf. You don't know half the shit you're saying.

Yeah for you buddy you're trying to cover up the true that you like little girls you pedophile

haha wait what the fuck? do you not know that most of the rapes of underage women are perped by blacks?

It's so fun baiting random blacksbecaudr they get angry so quickly :)

Nope most of the rapes are committed by white people look it up

I'm not mad because I know you're trolling you don't have nothing else better to do

You're the one that said it not me.

Okay I'll give you that one.

Attached: whostrollingwho.png (201x199, 2.27K)

But… but… the numbers don't mean anything they ain't real tell me they ain't real

Go back to Facebook jamal

you actually for real sound like a girl or a nigger. i for real dont think you're baiting. just go to crystal.cafe if you're a girl or 4chan if you're a nigger. its that fuckin easy

lol now you're just saying anything

hey buddy nothing you're saying is making any sense. Plus I would knock your teeth out if I met you in real life. You saying this shit because you're safe behind a computer

Attached: 6wim6Me.jpg (857x1046, 116.05K)

owie you're gonna give my little white ass a booboo. suck my 2 inch dick, negress

The level of intelligence is crazy. I wish I could give you guys something for being the ultimate trolls because you've proven to me you have no life and still you're talkin to me. We blacks got swag everybody is trying to be as now and days and we're snatching your white women left and right

A black threatening to hurt someone? Who woulda thunk?

First of all if a black man did try to rape a Caucasian woman that would be his ass so this is fictional information. No black man is going to rape any Caucasian unless he wants to be sentenced to life

You've literally been typing up the longest responses in this thread. Guess who's trying the hardest? Hint, it's you. Go back to Facebook Jamal.

Ya so true in the 50s

Who the fuck is Jamal? A white man could be named Jamal to anyway

Bu.. but it's fake, muh racism and muh fake stats… It's all fake..

Even to this day stuff haven't changed

Anybody with a brain knows you can't believe everything you fucking read on the internet kids

Sure thing Deshawn

Attached: blacks on blondes.jpg (400x600, 45.24K)

Nice, well articulated argument my little friend.

Attached: 2e6.jpg (480x360, 34.8K)

Actually, not only is this false, but PD's are regularly lumping in jews, happas, native americans, and sometimes hispanics into whites. They want better publicity so they artificially lower coloured people as a percent of arrests. It's just an anecdote, but my step-father was full blow native and he was arrested. Checked the arrest record and he was listed as white. LOL

You're really not. Literally all dating websites show a dramatic bias against blacks from white women. I mean all women, including black women. Nobody wants your violent coon ass. Maybe if I go to prison you can rape me and take your ape anger out.

😂😁 Just envious of the black man. Glad I made you fuckers comment though.

now have some ebin fun! seeya

Attached: Beavis_&_Butthead_laugh.mp4 (480x480, 1003.6K)

t. master ruseman

Attached: Looney Coons.jpg (1470x1116, 195.88K)

LMAO you are so fucking stupid you need to be putting some kind of mental home or some shit

Lol envious of the black man is definitely real this is just hilarious this isn't making me feel offended this is just making me be more proud of being black

damn how you know?
pic: its my selfie

Attached: mejpeg.jpg (451x648, 13.78K)

I for one love black pussy

Attached: clown_world.png (533x525 1.36 MB, 504.16K)

lol I know you do you didn't even have to say that

Attached: Europe Simulator.jpg (225x224 18.74 KB, 9.58K)

Very creative my dude I give you a c plus for effort. Got any more?

Attached: murder rate2.jpg (564x402, 107.85K)

Wow lol

Still good for a chuckle tbh fam.

Attached: 1469016435.png (608x558 121.03 KB, 68.13K)

👏 You deserve a reward for your stupidity. Lol

Attached: 1b9a8e1.jpg (660x438 13.87 KB, 182.84K)

Nothing you're showing is making any sense please white race stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 9.1K)

Attached: dbd78efacbb2da4336f3b2a482df74753ad6cacac8c0eefc71e279325a63a9c9.png (600x600, 512.17K)

white mans burden

nigger

The rates are higher you silly cunt

nigger… please… dont ever use your subhuman figers to type on this board ever again. fucking monkey…
statistics show the reality, not your autistic screeching that you call facts

Attached: 1510803023255.jpg (700x1044, 151.21K)

Subhuman hands? Where did you get that shit from a comic book 😂 Lord someone help these morons

I am superior to you, I'm not addicted to crack, my relatives can get together for a family dinner without killing each other, and my race walked on the moon.

Nigger trying to be deceptive in this thread. Isn't it so amusing that when niggers contribute nothing they act all holier-than-thou like we're all one human race? But when white people are outnumbered in nigger countries the nigger shows his true colors and reverts into his cannibalistic savage ways of indiscriminate rape and destruction.

Superior? 😁 You're a lot of things but you're definitely not Superior. Nobody is superior to one another we are apart of the human race we are in the same bubble

I can tell you don't have no education such a shame white education gone to waste 😂😂😂😂

It's funny after hundreds of years blacks still have trouble using English even close to correct.

Attached: 20429894_10155601037145850_4677947164383667872_n.jpg (630x640, 55.02K)

Lol tf you're English doesn't make sense.

What?

The fact that you think we are money's. You have no edcation.

Have you even graduated high school? It's hard to imagine you did with English skills like that, unless you graduated from an inner city all nigger school.

*your

Go back to Facebook and Twitter nigger.

Lol oh are so slow. You probably can't go 30 minutes without using the n word. Lol.

Hello my fellow negroid

😶👏 Well I give you effort for trying still don't know where you get these ridiculous names from

I will never be equal to the subhuman ape whose entire continent has lived in poverty for the last millennium.

Attached: 1520751966580.jpg (980x527, 385.6K)

Negroid is the scientific name for Africans, it's not racist at all friend.

Attached: CNNHati.jpg (830x809, 187.82K)

U white Devil's are always trying to be superior what for?

I never said it was Buddy.

Whites barely have to "try" just look at africa compared to the rest of the world. Shit, even the Indians and Arabs managed to evolve into civilizations and the only functional parts of Africa are run by Arabs. It's just pathetic, have you ever been to Africa my friend? Because I have and let me tell you after spending a few years there, I will never again see an African as my equal, they are primitive beasts at best. Their greatest technological advancement as of today is the fucking stick hut, what little technology they have has been imported from surrounding non negro nations. Go to Africa my friend, spend a year there in different countries and tell me blacks are equal to literally any other race, hell, even native Americans blew past you in technology. The only reason you, a negro, can read and write is because of whites. No black untouched by whites can read or write. Hope you don't get tired reading this Jamal, i know how weak the black brain can be.

Lol so retarded you deserve a reward for word's retarded.

Typical Negro Response.

Attached: ClipboardImage(3).png (486x330, 325.18K)

Same to you buddy 😈😈😈

Blacks are equals guys just accept it. All races are equal no matter what, accomplishments or iq don't matter. Diversity is our greatest strength come on guys :( blacks are our friends stop being so mean you evil white devils

Attached: Leslie_Jones_is_Nontraditionally_Beautiful.png (695x671, 553.57K)

Lol

Negros are the laughing stock of the world, nothing will change that.

You white Devil's are reason why there's no much racism in the world. Such a dumbass.

The negro who cried racism, while using racist terms himself.

Attached: 1519600493728.png (1540x1542, 283.75K)

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (638x638, 84.38K)

Lol boy don't you lecture me with your $30 haircut. You probably a damn country man with no life and live on a farm somewhere

Wrong and wrong. I've lived among blacks for about twenty years of my life and all I can say is.. well.. we aren't equal and let's leave it at that. Blacks are inferior, you can't change my mind.

Attached: NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg (1200x1553, 295.01K)

bullshit. you liberal pussies divide each other into hundreds of groups. even something as simple as gender has been fractured into dozens of squabbling categories. but we're all "one" when a particular group you favor looks bad. also whites need to be genocided but at the same time we're all just one human race. everything about you is a lie.

Nigs really don't make any sense.

How does it feel coming to one of the only online communities where people tell the truth about blacks? Go back to Reddit where liberals will tell you they love blacks because they are deep down so cucked. The truth is that Jamal and Shaniqua aren't intelligent, they don't have high school degrees, and they love off welfare and gib me dats provided by the racist white government run by white devils. Oh, and the whole world is oppressing them, that's why they can't get a job or support their ten kids without handouts.

Moral of the story: blacks belong in prison because it's the only place where they can function properly.

country men have better perspective on life and better morals than worthless state-indoctrinated urbanites.

Lol typical blacks, "were all equal" while in the same breath whining about "muh white devils"

Blackie's just mad because he's never left his square mile of diverse inner city ghetto.

Y'all are so dumb mother fuckers. Y'all just be talking to be talking white devils.

Srsly we are all the same same race just beacuse diffrent colours that means that white are superior u stupid.

Lol retarded white boy who doesn't know what he's talking about. He wants to feel inportant like the blacks and to say you hate us. You sure as hell try to act like us. Tf. Lol 😂

My fucking sides