DUDE BLADE RUNNER IS BORING LMAO

DUDE BLADE RUNNER IS BORING LMAO
these retards love capeshit and starshit, no wonder something without explosions would bore them.

I'm not even linking it because its just Jay misunderstanding things and saying "its boring" for 30 minutes, if you want to watch that look it up

It's a lame movie with great atmosphere.

t. redcuckmedia

CHARISMATIC

AS

HELL

They're right actually, Blade Runner is very overrated. Btw we can see now how much of a hack Scott is anyway.

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/israel/
>>>/disney/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bernie2016/

I wasn't bored and its not like I didn't like the film but idk maybe it was because everyone who saw it hyped this movie to me I felt disappointed or like I missed something…..

Its definitely a film that improves on repeat watches, just to take in the atmosphere.

People that say anything boring are usually wrong

Usually they are people with very low attention spans.

You just know Jay's from flyover country.

>Gay (((Bauman)))

My only gripe with the movie is how slow the pacing is

That too

Blade Runner is shit. Only art kinos are rightfully slow, Blade Cucker is a shallow flick pretending to be art. Even The Terminator is more artistic.

Blade Runner is better than every Marvel movie they've given a positive review to combined.

I saw blade runner almost immediately after the original ghost in the shell movie, and I felt GITS was a much better telling of the story blade runner was trying to tell. Blade runner came first though so it gets credit for being innovative, and it's so visually impressive I don't know how anyone could not like it.

It's slow because originally there was a bunch of voice over going along with all the scenes. Watch the theatrical cut, it's pretty obvious why the movie is so slow without Ford telling you about the intricacies of blade runner work.

Holy shit Jay really missed the point of the film entirely.

The only thing wrong with Blade Runner is the Pris death scene. That was sincerely the most retarded death I've ever seen. Everything else was fairly enjoyable. Jay's a faggot.

It's a typical (if mediocre) neo-noir detective story that happens to be set in the future. Minus the robots and flying cars and shit, it could have easily been a Bogart film from the 40s.

Having said that, and speaking as a fan of science fiction, Blade Runner does have a few things going for it:
• Visuals. The movie is beautiful, from start to finish. The colors. The scenes. The shots. The effects. All masterfully done.
• Acting. Great performances from everybody involved. Even Harrison Ford, who has been phoning it in since Star Wars, gave a good performance. Rutger Hauer stole the show, even with his limited screen time. Olmos, Hannah, Young - all were in top form.
• Pacing. As a neo-noir detective/murder mystery, it pushes all the right buttons at the right times. Only when viewed in this light does the slow, methodical pace make any sense, when, given the story material, and looking at science fiction films contemporary to it (e.g., E.T., Tron, The Thing, ST II: Wrath of Khan, along with many lesser-known movies), a different pacing and even a little more action would have been far more popular.

But, now, the cons:
• Soundtrack. Jesus H. Christ, that horrible Casio keyboard synth music is horrible. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. I'd rather watch a movie with no music than listen to that shit. I know 80s synth music is popular for some reason these days, but that's just because the people who like it haven't been around long enough to remember how shitty it was for every song to be filled with beep beep boop laser pew pew for no fucking reason.
• Run time. Clocking in at just under two hours, a solid twenty minutes to half hour of movie could have easily been left on the cutting room floor. Don't ask me which 20-30 minutes, because I'm no film editor, and I haven't watched BR in a while.
• Dialog. Not that there's a problem with any of the dialog, per se, even if some of it does drag out, but that the movie is more "dialog focused" than anything. (This relates to pacing.) For a futuristic murder mystery about a policeman whose raison d'être is hunting down sentient/defective robots, making a movie where people mostly just walk around and talk to each other and look at things is boring as fuck. I know Eurojerks eat that shit up, but a balance could have been struck in there somewhere.
• The ending. Come the fuck on. All that lead to this? And somehow, thirty five years later, this warrants a sequel with scorpion jacket assburger? gtfo

The movie is just shit without the voiceover. It's one of the main features of a noir film, that the detective talks to you, and it makes the movie more his story. Many of Ridley Scott's instincts were wrong on Blade Runner, and the studio was right to change it.

Blade Runner is in the same category as Star Wars or The Terminator in terms of science fiction. It's not kill-yourself-tier but it's no Gattaca / Brazil / THX 1138. It's 'Okay' and something you might watch with your family or friends who wouldn't want to sit through something slower and more artful. It's not something I would go out of my way to defend.

Even so, anybody who loves capeshit doesn't get to have an opinion either way, you wouldn't let somebody who loves eating dog food tell you what restaurant to eat at.

Looks like prime Debbie Harry. Shame she didn't do any other good films except Videodrome, she had a pleasing aesthetic.
tfw no blondie pleasure model replicant circa 1963

LMAO

Holy shit OP as are literally autistic? If you don't like the retards, why are you watching them?

DUDE HE HAD A DREAM ABOUT A UNICORN THAT MEANS HE'S A ROBOT LMAO

Holy shit user are you literally autistic? If you don't like threads why are you posting in them?

Explain how he is a hack

At least I'm not watching a review I know I will hate thus wasting my time

It is a boring movie though. Put the same story and pacing in a movie without the visuals and scenery and no one would even remember it. The chemistry between Ford and Young is also complete ass, making you not give a shit.

But that's wrong you retard. They slowness came before the voice over, which was slapped on at the end because the bosses said people would be too confused.

It has always been hipster the movie.

And Frozen and live action Beauty and the Beast made bank what's your point?

still did better than the Thing, they were released on the same day.

I've never heard anyone say this. Even the turbo autist manchildren I've met like it. But the trailer is a bit misleading though. Also, 1997 is best version and the book is better than any of the movies

Hey, I don't see Cucklasa in the video thumbnail. What happened? Too drunk to record a video with his bottom bitch?

No one's watching it. We're just pointing out they suck.

It's a fundamental scene which shows that replicants can also be just crazy dolls.

I bet you think Prometheus 1 and 2 were also shit because of production meddling.

The movie has many fine qualities.

Stopped reading there. Vangelis is god tier and helped establish the groundwork for an entire genre. Classic cyberkino score.
Also literally nothing wrong with the ending, your other two points are valid though

have these faggots heard of "Death of the Author?" Judge a film by its merits.

are you deaf or just really slow

1) It's not just something the director said, he added a scene to the movie that changed a character in a fundamental way. Death of the Author is people's interpretations of some work of art being different than the artists intended meaning. This is the author going back and changing things, aka George Lucas and a new hope. You can't defend scott and then bash on Lucas for doing the same thing.
2)The quote is from 2017 about the new blade runner film

Do you think Jay ever hit it?

No, she doesn't have a penis.

Could the same be said about Starship Troopers?

It angers me to no end that Jay had the clearest chance to get laid with that chick and most likely never did. My fucking god, watching a schlub pass up such a golden opportunity, I don't need that kind of self-reflection. I don't fucking need it.

Because Jay looked like an inbred, skinny-fat beta his whole life who probably got rejected by thousands of women before he became fit and handsome in around 2014, and even then you can still see the beta-ness in him come out every time he's discussing a movie with Mike and Mike is completely steamrolling the conversation and Jay takes it like a bitch without arguing his points at all.

Blade Runner is the ultimate pleb-filter

I instinctually got this vibe the first time i ever watched one of these videos

Mike is a narcissist who loves the smell of his own farts and he surrounds himself with weak people like this who won't challenge him or upstand him.

I'll never watch this lame shit cause Mike isn't funny enough nor as smart as he thinks he is and the dynamic is creepy and disturbing for the reason you + i just described

Its a boring piece of shit. I give it to them for making a very cool cyberpunk world but the story itself is boring. The whole premise is about a detective trying to solve a murder but you already know it from the get go who is the villain. So for the entire movie, you just waiting for Harrison Ford to figure out something the audience already know, the rest is just moral bullshit

Isn't that the same girl that like a romcom movie and Mike and Jay totally put her in her place for liking it

This. But neither clown on the vid could make that concise point.

Dude genes LMAO

sauce pl0x

Wow user, you sure are weird. No wonder you are alone.

YOU JUST KNOW

Yes, definitely, especially considering that Verhoeven had huge qualms with the book and wanted to change a lot.

They did, retard. They both like the movie.

You are so fucking stupid that I'm angry about it. I want you to understand that your unbelievable stupidity is so powerful that it has the ability to alter the emotional state of another human being.

Starship Troopers the film was an independent script that never had anything to do with the book until someone said they had mild similarities so they changed some character names around and took the title.

What the heck is the best cut of Blade Runner anyway?

The original theatrical with the voice overs.

The one with Ford's intentionally shit voice overs?

imagine getting this mad over a comment lol

Yes. I have not seen the Final Cut in years but if I remember correctly there are stretches of Decker just walking or driving. Ridley Scott took the voice overs out and it makes parts of the movie boring. I never "got" this movie. The aesthetic is cool, the music is good, but the story is not so good.

Were they talking about the remake and not the original?

Someone make them review a Kevin Smith movie

This is why mike and jay never made it to Hollywood.
If they think Blade Runner is boring and hard to understand, then that's proof positive they're intellectually inferior to even the hackiest of Hollywood hacks.
Consider the following:
Dan Harmon grew up in Milwaukee, but he actually went professional.
He's behind Community, Monster House, Anomalisa, Rick and Morty, etc.
While you might not like the content, he's someone who made the successful journey from Milwaukee to Hollywood.

Mike tried to sell some of his movies, but got laughed out of town.
That's why he moved to Arizona and then back to Milwaukee.

Redletter media is what happens when the hero's journey fails.
A hero ventures forth from the world of common day into a region of (supernatural) wonder: fabulous forces are there encountered and he fails: the hero comes back from this mysterious adventure with the power to beg on Patreon for neetbux.

Why are you asking such a dumb question and just watch the webm, it's pretty cut a dry.

Like poetry.

What could go wrong?

It's a boring movie tbh. Better than 2001 space odyssey. That movie could have lasted about 30 minutes if it wasn't for the stupidly long shots of models and special effects