Jeb Bush leaked the locker room banter tapes

His cousin Billy Bush (pic) was in possession of the tapes, and Jeb Bush timed their release so it would do the maximum amount of damage to Trump.

Fucking snake in the grass.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vrnqW
vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-says-gop-pigs-including-bush-dynasty-and-paul-ryan-vote-for-clinton-but-not-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLOW AND STEADY
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
Y

If this is true, why didn't he leak them when he was running for president?

Snakes in the grass, peep em' spot em'. Scope out they talking, beam em', pop em'.

It's speculation dumbass, it makes sense.

Come back to us when you've got something to go on other than your spider-sense.

No it doesn't. I repeat: if he had this info, why didn't he dump it when he was still in the running?

Everything points to some faggot working for Paul Ryan. The guy's wife admitted to it on twitter and then when she caught flak, claimed she was joking and then claimed she was going off twitter when called out on it. I think Paul Ryan released it via that guy so he can claim he had little to do with it when he was the one behind it. We had two or three threads on this shit. They should be in the catalog.

I don't know I'm not OP, I was just saying that it's speculation, there is no proof of anything.

Here

I doubt it is Jeb.

Maybe the Bushes never expected to beat the full force of the Shrillary machine, but that wouldn't matter because it would let the Republicans remain underdogs and they'd still be getting money like they have been for the last 8 years under Obungo? Business as usual. The Bushes are only friends to power and maintaining the status quo.

Although I'm not sure Billy Bush and Jeb Bush are even related, it could be a common name.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If it was jeb! it would explain why it was leaked on the Friday, when Trump could use it as an excuse to go all out about Slick Willy's shenanigans during the debate, instead of Monday when it would have dominated the news cycle for the entire weak.

jeb! is too dumb to understand politics.

FOOLISH GUAC MERCHANT

This, whoever leaked it early is a fucking hero, even if they didn't mean to be.

Everytime

There is no doubt Jeb is the runt of the litter. He just looks like such a faggot it's unbearable. That face alone would have inspired me to bully him in school.

What did he mean by this?

so long jeb. see ya in the obituaries.

This calls for retaliation.

Billy Bush was the one who made the tape though.

Jeb's punishment for being Jeb is being Jeb. His crime is his punishment. There's nothing you can do that will hurt him more than that.

Fun thought, but as of now this is just locker room guac.

go home jeb, you're a drunk mess again

Sore loser

Haha durdle benis! :–d
Ebin x–D :DDD

yeah it was made back in the primary
but the Bushes got tired of Jeb! shit and stash it away
Paul "Faggotqueer" Ryan brought it back.

Because he would have lost against Cruz retard.

Bush is the ultimate master of guachess, he is playing on a dimension humans cannot even fathom. Where we see probability and statistics he sees nothing but guac and pain. He is inhuman.

You're a big Bush…

Watch out, Trump! It turns out this turtle has a bite!

Top Kek.

M-M-MODDDSSSS!!!

I dunno what the fuck is going on in this thread, but I don't like it, I don't like it once bit!

Also archived this fuckery.
archive.is/vrnqW

someone needs to edit this webm to have it fade out at the end to a Jeb2016 logo

I'm not autistic enough to know how to edit webms

What the hell? What is going on here?

That webm had me howling, holy hell that was awesome. That alone would give good reason for the avocado aficionado to release the tape.

The fact that it was most likely a republican (Senor or Bush's?) shows that the establishment is a bunch of snakes working together to further "the agenda".

Every time I see these, I feel like I miss Jeb-bashing and the fun of the primaries

hownew.ru

Fucking newfags.

There are multiple sites that have been copy/pasting Holla Forums posts and pretending to be real posts, in order to sell ads on them and make money.

LURK MOAR

Here's the real Jeb sex tape

Underrated post

What the hell did I just see?

A dude face fucking a snapping turtle

No, dumbass, those posts are from 4 days ago, why are they repeating on here?

Dubs confirm

Disgusting

Ok, nevermind I get it now. This thread was started 4 days ago. Fuck, that's weird.

On a serious note, those things are dangerous. It can take your hand off at the wrist if you let it.

I'm amazed Jeb hasn't committed suicide yet.

sage

If only he took the shot.
I can't blame the man for wanting revenge.
I can blame him for being such a low energy passive aggressive cuck about it.
Fuck you Jeb, go grab your midget cleaner/wife by the guacamole bowl

(checked)
Can confirm, watched on snap a metal pipe like a twig when I was moving it away from the road. Little bastard even chuckled as he slid back into the river.

There's not enough rope in the world to fix it now.

You're going to have to star using tires. Bonus points for pissing off hippies.

(Checked for 00 damage.)

Clinton is sure to lose now.

John Derbyshire had the same theory at VDARE:

So after a nice convivial family dinner and a few drinks, Jeb says: “Billy, when you were doing that TV celebrity show a few years ago … what was that show?”

“Access Hollywood,” says Billy.

“That’s the one,” says Jeb. “Weren’t you working with Donald Trump there for a while?”

“Oh yeah,” says Billy. “Great guy. We had a lot of fun with him.”

“Doesn’t he have kind of a potty mouth, though?” asks Jeb.

“Well, sure, he talks a lot of bro talk,” says Billy. “When it’s just guys, like. You know, off the set.”

“Well,” says Jeb, “I’d sure like to hear him off the record. Just to, you know, get the measure of the guy. He might be our next President, after all.”

“Hey, I can put out feelers, see who might have access to the show tapes for you, no problem,” says Billy.

“Unedited?” says Jeb. “I’d like to hear Trump talking naturally, what you call bro talk. Just to get inside his head.”

“No problem!” says Billy. “I’ll get on it.”

vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-says-gop-pigs-including-bush-dynasty-and-paul-ryan-vote-for-clinton-but-not-me

He probably released them during the primaries but the media cucked him and saved them for the general

That's what I think as well. The media just didn't find that tape a couple weeks ago. They sat on it waiting for the perfect time to release (the day a huge Wikileaks dump).

how the fuck did he even figure that out?

I got to "Ok here we go" then I hit Alt-F4
Was it as bad as I was thinking it would be?
I seriously don't want to see a snapping turtle chew off some guy's dick.

It didn't bite.

HE'S GOING TO WIN Holla Forums

YOU ALL LAUGHED AT HIS LOW ENERGY. LITTLE DID YOU KNOW, HE ONLY STARTS OUT LITTLE, BUT HIS ENERGY GROWS AND GROWS UNTIL IT CAN'T BE STOPPED

SLOW AND STEADY, WON THE RACE MOTHER FUCKERS

JEB!

Remember when we felt sorry for yeb?

NO MERCY FOR CUCKS!

DELET THIS

that webm
wew
highschool bullying isn't this bad

It's fun to play pretend :^)

Has anyone made a merchant edit of this autistic little mason yet?

Shittiest thread I've seen in awhile

JEBHEAD THREAD

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Latin American Affairs Department at Texas U, and I’ve been involved in numerous slow and steady races, and I have over 300 pocket turtles. I am trained in common sense conservative principles and I’m one of the top governors in terms of job growth and tax reform. You are nothing to me but just another bully. I will wipe you the flip out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my gosh darn words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff about my mom? Think again, Donald. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of principled conservative reformers across the USA and they're signing a petition right now so you better prepare for the storm, amigo. The storm that finally gets you to apologize for all that stuff you said. It's so over, man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make the best darn guac in the world in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secret recipe. Not only am I extensively fluent in Spanish, but I have access to the entire Republican Governors Association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe that smirk off your face, mister. If only you could have known what kind of public outrage your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have thought about how that kind of language reflects upon the conservative movement. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gosh darn dummy. I'm not going to invite you to the pizza party. Your campaign is done, Donald.

Okay, that's not okay. This isn't okay. Putting your dick down a turtle's throat is wrong. People shouldn't be doing this, it doesn't even make sense why anyone would do this. I am at a loss for words right now.

Is this what we're fighting for? When people like this exist, why even live on this planet?

Can someone post when Ben Shapiro thought we came from SheekyForums?

Please be real.

Jeb Bush is actually pretty based

Wait, do you mean this?

Yes, at 3:30

We barely live here and we don't fight for the filth. We're fallen and surrounded by it; it was already here as the plague we call the jew and that plague spreads as a psychic disease creating trash like him. We fight to free ourselves from the filth.

Jeb must pay.

Jeb is a mess.
Jeb is a waste.
Jeb is a big fat mistake.

One day you will recognize Jeb's true greatness and you'll be sorry for treating him like this. But it's going to be too late.

im sorry, yeb…