archive.is/LMAt6
archive.is/AAZNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit forgot archive link

archive.is/H14VV

is it finally happening brothers?

if it does before the election, get ready for a 50 state sweep in november

i could not be more comfy right now

I was anticipating this to happen after the election.
If the plan worked and Hillary was President, WW3 could mask the effects and the kikes could reset the fake economy they created while the goyim killed each other.
If Trump wins, they would crash it on him and blame him. But then he would have the power to fix things.

If this crashes before the election, I think it an only help Trump

Been waiting since 2008 dammit

Somehow I'm still afraid Trump is some plant.

No way the bankers would crash the market with no survivors by accident.

They don't have a choice, the market is doomed eventually.

You're forgetting that the Fed has been doing a shit ton of quantitative easing this year to prevent a collapse during the election cycle. They want to spring it on Trump's presidency just the same as they delayed it until Bush's presidency at the turn of the millenium.

austria re-unification when?

They also let it pop to get King Nigger elected too, if it wasn't already completely obvious.

Their no survivor plan was WW3.
So far it points toward them getting cucked on that.

I'm just saying the timing, if it drops and the News plays it up like OH MY GOD, then we know its going to help Trump.

Unless we have 1488 ers in the stock and banking market that are operating outside the kikes grasp.

Don't forget that gold and silver dipped at the end of September by a $58 and $2.50 difference, respectively, between London and Shanghai. Shanghai was closed for a week so the difference stood until arbitrage closed the gap between the markets. This kills the paper.
Pic related is current prices.

archive.is/CoDnR

Don't forget about DB

archive.is/LMAt6

If true, why would they tell their clients? That's who they make their money from eating. Of course it's all going to blow. But I've been waiting since 2k4 for Fiduciary Judgment Day, and goddamn am I tired.

EVEN IF Trump is a plant, Hillary is confirmed as being basically everything wrong with politics. Prepare for any eventuality, but hold out hope for Trump.

Not that I think he is a plant, though. I don't think that the entire establishment would tear itself apart like it has been just to fool the public into thinking that they don't want Trump to win unless they really didn't. They're not just putting up a show, they're destroying people's faith in the system. Unless they're trying for a civil war anyways, it just doesn't make any sense.

Long term strategy? Being able to say you (((predicted))) the collapse before it happened is a great way to get business. Makes you seem knowledgeable about what you're doing

Tbh i don't see how a crash will cause mass panic and collapse of society.

Rather see something like that comming.
The plebs will just subscribe to this and accept their genetically extinction via racemixing.
Dissidents will be systematically removed.

It is upon us to prevent that.

unless he lied about everything in his campaign, i doubt he's a plant

he's obviously just the start of the turnaround, since he's still a kikeloving israel shill

How will world central bank JudenBux actually move food from the farms in central California to NYC? That movement can't stop, but it takes incredibly complex financial machinery to make it all go. When that machinery breaks down, just printing money and throwing it around at random isn't going to help the situation any.

because the zog's entire agenda has been that our economy is fine. when it happens and the goyim realize theyve been lied to, its over for (((them))). i predict a false flag to place blame on some external entity. i really fucking doubt they let it collapse on its own.

Dubs confirm.
Economic crash? Caused by Russian hackers, obviously! They must've hacked into the economy and crashed it. Time to start WW3!

Except the economy is in much worse shape fundamentally than it was in 1987.

(checked)

Remember anons bottled water is gold soon

not to mention that the Fed's interest rates are only just above zero, and the only way to prevent crashes are to lower interest rates.
negative interest rates are a death sentence for economies.

Generally, October is a bad month for stocks and they'll be up again after x-mas sales # come in….

buy low sell high

Last year's Christmas sales were pretty bad, it's not going to be any different this year.

archive.is/AAZNg

economy slow? start a war. it happens all the time.

THIS

Yeah this will happen just like the September crash did.

muh filters

Of course. The economy never crashes. It just goes up and up forever.

Yes but if SHTF bottled water for a few weeks will get you through to finding clean streams in the mountains.

Also you can't filter out estrogen that's why city dwellers have become such cucked numales, the recycled water supply gets more and more contaminated as the women piss in it.

I'd believe you if we didn't already have ultimate crash warnings threads over five times in the last two years.

KYS

>XENU ESTROGENS

SHADOWBROKERS ARE PULLING THROUGH, THEY'RE RELEASING THEIR PAYLOAD ON THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM, GET YOUR CASH OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I'm not so sure. They may be worried that Trump will see them all hang if it happens on his (and his not Loretta Lynch AG's) watch. If they crash it now, Obama can write them all pardons and push through whatever bullshit new legal regime / conflict they were going to use the crash as an excuse to do. And if things get hairy enough, there's always Marshal Law…

'he fuck you on 'bout nigger?

LARPing is not allowed.

How many of the top investors made their money using technical analysis? None. It's similar to voodoo, the only diference being that voodoo sometimes works.

Trump is a plant, with the sole purpose of suppressing the people who are most likely to overthrow the establishment (us).

And he does this by giving us hope, so that we never do anything ourselves.

trading user here

Personally I think Elliot waves are shit. They are very subjective and have a huge failure rate. But tons of ppl use them.

Anyways. I'll give u my 2 cents. Currently on phone cus banned. Go to finviz futures markets, and look for s&p 500. When u see the colored board of futures markets, look top left for the s&p 500.

Market broke out into new highs which is bullish, but is very ambitious.
It was expected that the market would dip from 2180 to 2100. This is a normal correction, and I predicted it by about a week.
A healthy response to the correction would be an immediate burst upward.
By about 3\4 through September things look like they are in trouble.

Now it is possible that we will bounce up. I haven't even been watching s&p BC I'm more concerned with corn and wheat going upward. Big gains lately.

However, just as a rule of thumb, I don't think you should short unless we dip below 2100.

If u want better charts, go to trading view.com
Search for ES in the bar.
Also, u can search for other peoples predictions concerning ES. The more popular traders have much better track records than the avg shmucks.

Tldr.
Don't take trading advice from ppl who cannot show you their track record.
I've been expecting the market to 1987 if trump gets elected. You should already be flat in the market b\c the likely trump victory will rock markets downward. But the rebound should be very strong back to new highs.

I used to think that. Not anymore.
He got literally 0 backing from billionaires, don't pena is talking about clearing house, and trump is outing the media.
He's really turned the dial up lately

What faggotry did you get banned for?