When was the last time you redpilled someone?

im so proud im the youngest there all the others are over 50 when im 25

Bump

Who else would you be?

(You)

I explained to a girl at work recently that democracy is a bad thing as is immigration. I asked her if she thought it was fair someone from another country could come here, get married, be a 'citizen' and now their vote is equal to hers.

I explained that people from other cultures will vote for things to make changes to pre-existing culture.

Then I started to explain fascism to her.

Back to cuckchan.

he's MGTOW, though, so I have to hear his bullshit about all women being whores and to never trust one, but he doesn't have good genes and he used to date mongrel women so nothing of value is being lost

and the best part is that i got like an 8.5/10 for that course as well.

qt sissy boy

yeah sure, but doesn't every one of them go through that phase? The whole "womyn are as good as men at everything, maybe better? :)) Feminism is a good idea" breaks down and leaves them disappointed and angry at modern women until they realize they want an actual feminine woman and not a man with tits.

Low energy attention whore thread

College is great.

>Oh I forgot to ask, were the neighbors white?

TFW I didn't have to say the word nigger once to redpill her on race. The numbers and stats did the talking.

Disclaimer: Numbers/stats don't work on most women. But the wifey is an INTJ so it's enough. This probably won't work with the emotionally blinded women in your lives who can't even omg.

You're giving my Holla Forums a boner user, stop.

i love my mother but some of the stuff she says is just downright ridiculous. she gets genuinely upset when i defend gun rights and culture. i hate to do it to her but it's just not optional.

I want that, I just want one without 100 different dicks in her.

and believe me man, I'm trying, It's getting to the point where I'll court one, enjoy the time I spend, and then, when the time comes, I ask them how many people they've been with.

and when I don't like what I hear, I leave them hanging, I just get up, and leave the bedroom.

Don't even bother calling. 4 women I've done this to, and I spent a lot of energy on each, 3 of them were really, really good at hiding their bullshit.

I don't know man, In my experience, women tend to not get honest until you sleep with them, or until you get close to it.

Work on her emotions, then.

Etc.
Logic on the logical, emotions for the emotional,

blood for the blood god

Feels good, man.

I redpill as much as I can at my uni. I redpill this one dude on the whole haavara agreement and the in faults in the lolocaust and how our (((greatest ally))) never gets attacked by Isis. Also met a Turk guy in one of my classes (remove kebab I know) and share with him info on the Jews and shared him TGSNT. Also just yesterday when I was taking a uber drive back home my driver was a Palestinian and he was redpilled as fuck and send him TGSNT aswell since he didn't know much about Der Führer but knows everything about das jüden and hollyhoax. I even talk out loud just to make a statement on my views in class on what I think about faggots and even said out right to my professor did he think Africa was better off under white rule. After that class some spic bitch gave me a death stare thinking like I give a fuck what a taco thinks of me. Mfw can't wait when Trump gets in so I can see those smug shitskins get deported and Cali be reclaimed.

a woman has redpilled more people than you.