justjared.com/2017/06/28/shia-labeouf-exposes-himself-on-set-while-peeing-in-ocean

justjared.com/2017/06/28/shia-labeouf-exposes-himself-on-set-while-peeing-in-ocean

JUST

Come on man it was just a flag, get over it

Literally the only reason to piss in water is to it stealthily. If you're gonna piss with no shame don't do it in the water like a degenerate.

Probably trying to remind himself of time spent with his dad.

No, Shia, we won't :^)

Looks like it's time to piss directly onto my face, that'll show you drumpfcucks.

Looks like a perfectly good shitting beach to me.

SHIA DID NOTHING WRONG

His penis is smaller than I thought it would be

/sg/ - small guys

fag

Poo in the godamn loo panjeet
one of the best webms

OK so now I've seen this phenomena 3 times what makes em piss in the fresh water in the wild?

A hatred of pure things.

kek

What a way to go. If you don't poo in the loo your brain gets smashed into goo.

I saw a movie called "Nymphomaniac" which features Shia Labeouf. In the movie, he has sex with an underage 15 year old girl. He humps her 5 times before cumming. The girl says it was so embarrassing and swore to never have sex ever again.

I didn't know he was in the movie, and watched it because I thought it would be nice to whack off too since I heard there was lots of sex scenes. I wouldn't recommend it, it's disgusting at times and very boring. The movie goes on and on about something that has nothing to do with the story. In fact, there is no story to the movie. The entire movie is an old hag talking to an old man about how much sex she had when she was younger, and the man spends the entire movie convincing her that what she did was good instead of bad.

Let me give an example of the stories she was telling the old man. She says she would regularly sleep with 10 different men per day, and talked about how this was very difficult since she would need to make sure a guy left before the other one came in. One guy tells her that he wants to stay with her, but the problem is that the other man coming to fuck her will be here soon. She then tells him that she's breaking up with him because he's married, therefore can't spend his full attention on her. After some time, that guy comes back with luggage and tells her that he divorced his wife. Behind him is his crying wife and children. The other guy coming to fuck her arrives and holds the slut's hand in front of the guy who just divorced to be with her. The slut then tells the man's children that she doesn't love their father and makes all of them leave. What was the reaction of the old man she's telling this story to? The same response as every other fucked up story, "I don't see how that makes you a bad person, you didn't do anything wrong."

The entire movie is just telling the audience that it's okay to be a massive whore who does things like witnessing your father dying in the hospital, getting horny at your dad dying, and fucking a bunch of hospital staff. It's a feel-good pretentious movie targeted at women. The sex scenes are few and way far apart, and only lasts a few seconds. So unless you're Shia Labeouf, and can ejaculate in 5 strokes, I wouldn't recommend this movie.

That's a Trier movie, right? I doubt he was actually trying to tell the audience that that kind of behavior is a good thing.

Is he a director or some shit? I don't know much about the movie and pirated it after I heard online a few days ago that it had a lot of real sex in the movie. I have Netflix which features the movie with all of the real sex scenes, but I didn't want Netflix telling my entire family that I was watching that movie.

There are two volumes to this movie, and what I described was the first one. I skimmed through the second volume, also pirated and on Netflix, and it's even more grotesque than the first one. Second volumes features her 50 year old vagina with blood all over it and a long interracial scene with two black dudes. I don't think I want to watch it at all after having seen how garbage the first movie was. It's just a collection of stories of how big of a slut she is and it has nothing to do with any story. It's a weird mixture of Tumblr and being a whore. I hate women so much more after having seen that crap.

See, now that sounds a whole lot more like the kind of thing Trier would try to convey.