Have you ever been hit on lewdly by a girl or a group of girls that were obviously too young

Have you ever been hit on lewdly by a girl or a group of girls that were obviously too young.

Attached: two-teen-girls-ice-cream-stand-street-holding-hands-walking-57565106.jpg (800x533, 53.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

only ironically on public transport, but that happens to everyone

Yes.

How do you do it chad?
I want to feel desired as well

Yes, but playfully, and I gave them back

how?

Become handsome.

Attached: 08316682-photo-stephen-hawking.jpg (2859x1794, 540K)

Hey Ched, ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Attached: jo.jpg (217x232, 8K)

Why in the world are you obsessed with teens?
You are going to get your sorry ass in jail, if you keep fantasizing about it dog.
I doubt any one in this fucking hellhole, has been hit on by a group of girls.
I've been hit on by fags so meh…

Attached: 6fc0af78e08c0542b2699919735f9d4c0ef2229279d4d801a28b66a709c76c0c.jpg (183x275, 6.6K)

Attached: 07.jpg (400x400, 22.92K)

¿Why you are avatarfag?

yes
what's it to you?

Dunno man, they feel good on my cock.

Did you take advantage?

DATAMINING THREAD, DO NOT REPLY

Attached: 7BDFD50E-5D80-4A21-910B-E829BD630185.png (368x262, 49.82K)

nope, I only like early developed teens with big asses, but those never hit on me

Yes,
Why is that important to you?

all the time, young women would come into my shop and flirt with me all the time.

and im all like, im old enuff to be ur dad.
most of the time this just turned em on more.

How old?

You will have to do better than this, mr fbi man

Yes, I was at a brother's friend's birthday party and one girl wouldn't leave me alone. She was very affectionate, physically and in body language. She seemed to gravitate toward me. Later found out that her daddy had introduced her to his cock previously, so she was openly drawn to older boys.>>7828759

Attached: meme-68d.jpg (600x600, 44.65K)

She was about 7 I think.

nope. just not willing to go to jail. and young women are annoying as fuck to be around.

and always remember that herpes is for life and yes you can get herpes from oral or even protected vagina sex. anal is highest transfer rate for STIs.

the more you know

Ok that was not really specific, so i'm gonna give you couple of tips that anyone here can achieve.

1) don't be fucking bald: Being bald is the second worse thing after being a manlet, particularly with teens
wearing a wig is better then being bald.

2) be fit: and i mean FIT as in Zyzz not built as Rich Piana.
Girl like fit guys like we like chicks with milky double D tits, but find monster tits gross.

Speaking of Zyzz, he is a good example of how important being fit is for chicks,the guy was an autistic skinny shitskin, but by the end of his life girls were throwing pussy at him and stalking him on jewbook.
What changed?, he was still the same dumb shitskin, but he had the body of an Alpha, thats why girls wanted him.
Girls/women are primitive creatures that work mostly on instinct, its all about how they "feel" you can take advantage of that.

Yes, numerous times they came into me hard but I did the right thing and avoided them. Seriously, it’s a trap, they will throw themselves at you, and later if it’s convenient scream rape. I’ll be honest that the reason I didn’t go for a girl younger than me during my teenage years was because one nympho girl probably would have poked holes in the condom and then I’d be stuck with trailer trash for the rest fin my life.

Albeit trailer trash with a small tight ass.

Being bald isn’t the worst thing in the world if they think you have a reason for it, or are looking for a “mature” daddy figure in their life. One spic girl told me I looked like an actor from the show “Prison Break” when I was bald (shaved cuz neo Nazi)

… of how to die in a hottub.

good looking man here.

i my 30s i was told by 13 year old girl that she "liked me". Had to turn her down due to logistical problems, and the fact that I already was dating her 19 year old cousin.

It would have been an awesome fight. But nowing how to pick your fights comes first, before anything else.

I dont regret it.

LOL

That's fun once. Once.

Then puberty hits and it gets pregnant.

Attached: image-6.jpg (500x751 15.61 KB, 49.26K)

Attached: chad is misnomer is infact a homo.jpg (2166x3000, 1.38M)

Chad.J.84. doxx when

yes, but she told me she was 18!

Attached: lopi.jpg (453x604, 38.51K)

Never been hit on by any females;_;
I imagine there's no better feeling than to have an qt jailbait wanting to jump on your dick

Attached: 1519459303.png (401x753, 352.88K)

Ech. No thanks. This is just bad parenting.

Yes, many times.
I can tell some fun stories.

Nobody's stopping you, ya massive tease.

Attached: 1403805767549.jpg (603x699, 96.45K)

Ok I can tell you a story about a ten year old girl, a 15 year old girl or a 17 year old girl.
Pick.

Just greentext all of them you fag

Attached: 1516435130.jpg (257x362, 65.63K)

The full amount is in the 20s I'm not greentexting everything
Pick

Attached: 1235436266545477.png (302x456, 304.17K)

Dubs confirm. dew it

Nobody wants to hear your fake ass stories of shit that didn't happen.

Fuck off, loser.

I guess I should mention this was online only. Most of my stories are. I got only a few real life ones like a 6 year old girl grinding on a bench while staring at me, but I don't put myself out enough for it to happen IRL too much.
A 7/10 overall.

ten

Attached: 1457659987141.jpg (550x550, 36.44K)

I HAVE BEEN RUSED

I wrote this story on Holla Forums a while back.
Here are the screenshots cause I'm lazy.

She's 15 man.
It's legal in my European country but Holla Forums servers are in US soil.

Would I mention something I could get in trouble for? Hmm?

Attached: Screenshot_2016-06-09-03-10-56~01.png (1079x1723 642.81 KB, 667.84K)

>implying you could get into trouble for making up a story

Attached: 08a51afc227b4d816406099077b4ba0260d0f26109a355bd94a96e922d8caa70.png (501x445, 151.36K)

Tbh you're only partly to blame. She would have been fucked up anyway; parents are biggest blame, tiniest blame goes to her.

still

Hottest shit I've ever seen. Also, why is it that when someone uploads a Siberian video, it's always the same Masha one? She did others, so why doesn't anyone ever upload them?

also, lel, don't worry, I like legal-age women too, ain't a pedo.

Attached: chris-hansen.jpg (352x707, 26.37K)

What does it matter? We're all cute lolis here anyway. Adult rules don't apply ;3

I like DFC as well as tiddies, tho

Yep. I was with my wife and son at an amusement park. This group of three girls, probably 13 or 14, when we first entered the park just randomly decided to start talking to me (mid-30s). I gave charming and humorous answers to their questions, because I'm charming and humorous, and then they asked for a kiss from me. Of course, I said no, and that's when they flipped out and starting shouting and chanting at me "kiss kiss kiss kiss". We said goodbye and we started taking my son to the various rides. Well, every fucking time we ran into those girls they would say and do shit to us. One time while my wife and I were watching the boy on a coaster, they came up behind us and loudly sang "Call Me Maybe" in unison to me. Every fucking time it was something. The fourth encounter, I said to the lead girl (with my wife standing next to me), "Hey, you want to have a date sometime?" Her eyes got big, and she said, "Really?", and I laughed, "Ha ha ha, with you? No, NOT really." Then we turned away, went to the next ride, and we never saw them again.

I've had other occasions where stupid teenage whores have pestered me, waiting room at the tire place, grocery shopping, friend's wedding, etc. but this one was the most ridiculous.

Attached: 1358035412842.jpg (500x334, 42.89K)

Attached: ec1d338c6a6e8e4ce71a4b4688de98b3fb76de30d2491c05ede0f855e6172495.png (855x1008, 745.22K)

When I was 25, I had moved back home because I couldn't find a steady job after college. I had a weekly ritual of hiking the nearby mountain and smoking a joint to relax. One time, I met a young guy and girl at the base of the mountain and they asked me for weed, so I invited them to hike with me. The guy was 18, the girl was 15. Well we smoked a bit and I gave them my number in case they wanted to hang out again. It didn't take long for the 15 year old to start sending me lewd pics and offering herself to me. She was cute, had huge tits, blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. But I told her straight up, you are way too young for me and that she should know better. I told her she was attractive and stuff so she wouldn't be let down too hard. Well her step-dad ended up finding the texts, and he called me and told me that I'm a good man and thanked me for not taking advantage of his daughter. Turns out she had pulled some similar shit before. Anyways, it could have turned out really bad if I just listened to my dick instead of my brain. A cautionary tale.

shoulda tried helping them in a way, like telling them to look up shovel_dog.gif on jewgle images
feel bad for the grill tho

No, shoulda called her a whore.

Attached: 1449536697083.jpg (676x747, 122.27K)

are you chad? you seem chad-like

Attached: 7b110c1518a1f35a155da464f48705fa7a7a429f8465980bc03459e2f56493e2.jpg (500x333, 21.04K)

excuse my downboat

Who care what spic female think, i'm talking about real girls.

There is, having a qt jailbait actually jumping on your dick

Why?!

But then glowinthedark niggers are on your case. It's better just knowing you could have it if you wanted it

have you ever had a ssbbw girl fuck you reverse cowgirl?
its actually pretty how, especially if she has assacne and a pink anus

describing yourself? i'm a skinny 18 y/o boy and if you got moneh you can rape me on repeat

used to work at an amusement park, this shit happened all the time. the girls are away from their parents or any kind of supervision so they use it as practice for flirting. annoying as fuck, just let me get through my shift

Attached: 1454686643932.png (234x229, 79.32K)

Yes, many occasions. Usually on the school bus

>laugh out of sheer surprise, and she must have thought I was laughing at her because she didn't sit next to me as much afterwards.
>We still talked a few times, it was obvious she still liked me, and I contemplated telling her I was only surprised to alleive her of her embarrassment or maybe her hymen

Should have smashed that. Other bus stories are tamer, mostly little girls trying to chat me up before realising I was a sperg, telling me they love me as I walk by, or talking about me thinking I can't hear over my music.

nice story. glad you didnt smash that or your soul would be doomed to hell for eternal suffering.

I'm really not. I never receive that sort of attention from females (of any age) unless I have my boy with me. Being a good father in public makes women shoot a load in their panties, apparently.

lol nice meme. God wants all of his children to grow into good souls, punishment is only a temporary corrective action, not a permanent state.

Lol. Bible doesn't say shit about aoc, and jews (who created and predated christ cuckery) declare girls to be grown women at age 12.

I kno wut u meem heh

liar liar there's coal in your shit

I hope that's true. I don't know what God wants, what his plans are, and I don't think any mortal does.
I don't want girls taken advantage of by wildly hedonistic, selfish pedos. I know some girls get sexual urges at about 12 but they're still quite young at that age. At 12 or so a lot of girls interact with older men in a way that's more like daughter-father. If pedophillia suddenly became acceptable then pedos would of course use this relationship to their advantage especially on lonely, vulnerable, low self esteem girls. They wouldn't be doing this out of love or care, but a selfish, sexual urge. Nothing more.
Are girls sexual at youngish ages? Yes. But in the same way teachers shouldn't take advantage of students, or priests shouldn't take advantage of congregation, bosses shouldn't take advantage of employees, doctors/nurses shouldn't take advantage of patients, pedos should not take advantage of children. These people are in positions that are vulnerable to superiors and there is a lot of abillity to abuse. Can there be totally legit relationships or sexual encounters? Yes, absolutely. But in cases where it's not, it's such a legal headache and extreme gray area that it's best to outright ban.
If I absolutely had to appease pedos, I would just make it so that there could be some sort of meet area for younger people that want to have sex with older people(that they don't know personally). It would just make sure that there's no coercion of any kind, and so that they would meet on as equal and safe footing as possible.

Nobody's ever told us exactly how this abuse works, or what leverage someone older automatically has over someone younger. It's almost as if it's totally made up.

The abuse works like this
it leads them to wierd and messed up thoughts about sex and the fact that they have to use it to keep or else nobody will love them. similar statements can be made
etc and etc. obviously abuse doesn't always happen, but when it does it can be very bad and very hard to discern whether the person in power was in the wrong or not. By turning it into a direct black and white thing, it makes things safer for everyone.

I've made $$$64,000 this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy about it. Here's what I've been doing, Try it out on following website–volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store

Congratulations, you just banned all guns, medicine, and unhealthy food.

most of the time, especially when I have no facial hair (the milfs and cougars seem to like it too)

these stories… I think 'frustrating' is the word. Confusing? Autism? Perhaps

dubs of competence with logic and thought

Chadman, I may have ignored your 'plenty more fish' recommendation about neighbor qt, and thus potentially orchestrated events such that we'll possibly bump into each other accidentally next week. Please advise/pep talk Holla Forumsro. I've made myself peak handsome; yes, even trimmed back the glorious beard. I will flirt with her in front of her dad if necessary idgaFLYINGf
I must know if she's a hottie not-thottie

Attached: Maiya tumblr_oy6cjsUYKb1wweln9o2_400.jpg (358x600, 32.32K)

You can get philosophical about it, but I'd be in prison if I'd gone through with it. Besides, I already had a 18-yr old girlfriend who was hot as fuck (but also dumb as rocks and would initiate sex by saying things like, "do you want to play with my boobs?" so I was already feeling the age diff awkwardness), and I was still at the age of believing I should be a good monogamous boyfriend. Also, I remember in high school thinking how pathetic it was when a mid-20's guy is dating a high schooler. It's just too easy because young girls desire nothing more than to skip that 18-25 yr old dating pool and find a guy who has already proved himself to be a man (finished college, have career, fully developed adult muscles, knows how to fuck, etc.)

"Let me be 18 for you, user…"

Attached: lpl003bah.JPG (660x630, 329.33K)

tfw you havent been hit on ever

No.

This over 9k times dude fuck. You closet faggot anons don't know how annoying underage girls are to be around, let alone have sexual relations with. Fuck that fuck that fuck that.

What does that mean?

Attached: 99e0ee624983ea60bf29422e4bb4ab961522b460d676b910c2ffd275153b8011.jpg (358x306, 57.5K)

Attached: 53519b8e.mp4 (1920x1080, 3.6M)

Couple of important things i'v learned in my day about pussy game.

1) not all girls will be into you, doesn't matter how hot you think you are.
If you take Dicaprio, strip him of his celeb status and ask random girls in the street what they think about him physically a good chunk will say that he looks like a faggot and wouldn't date him.
Thats how it is.

2) the more you try the less likely you'll get it.
women/girl are turned off by neediness.

3) women/girls know within seconds if they'll give you pussy or not and its almost impossible to change their minds.

4)some women/girls (usually girls and late teens) are cunts for the sake of being cunts.
Don't give them the opportunity.
Ignore the ones who ignore you and show no sign of interest unless she does first.

Attached: pajeet life.jpg (538x4046, 588.28K)

YEs but I was extremely un self aware. It was in middle school and a few cute girls would talk to me in one of my classes and one day as we were walking back into school from recess one of them slapped my ass. I turned around stunned and they were giggling. I had no idea what to do so I just ignored it.

Attached: ignore him.webm (640x360, 4.11M)

If interested They'll be flirty.
Nope, some women/girls are just cunts. Avoid those at all cost.
the harder you try the harder they'll stop you.

i developed a 6th sens to detect them, now i can even fuck with them.
The secret to deal with them is to hit first. There are two things that can hurt a woman, being rudely ignored and insulting her physical appearance.
I like to do a mix of both.

Stomp you*

Many times.

This is the peak of women in 2018 you can't get better than this, she has the physique to crush your manhood yes she got muscles down there don't you see the abs and stuff yeah she is what we always wanted male homosapiens she will force you to watch her crush you watch her through a mirror yes sniifffff I can almost smell the cardboard scent from her rigid framework I bet NASCAR will take place on that flat chest of hers snifffffffff mhmmm yes I can smell the Autobahn and we are not even in Germany