#HCCtapes

Project Veritas has released another video. In this video, a staffer boasts about being able to grab Clintons ass and not get fired, and discussed how they get rid off Republican ballots and registrations

projectveritasaction.com/video/caught-camera-clinton-staffer-says-i-could-grab-her-ass-and-not-get-fired-ripping-ballots.

Sticky this, and get #HCCtapes trending, Hillary Clinton Campaign tapes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wj0HD
cnbc.
archive.is/UKqPz
online-video-cutter.com/
youtu.be/7fNVDCjdRPc
youtube.com/watch?v=iRqEMIdSDGE
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/786574669344182272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love these project veritas guys, such ballsy mother fuckers.

Can't wait for the video of Hillary saying she grabs Huma by the pussy.

It's widely speculated that the "nuclear bomb" is proof that Hillary and Bill have been living in a pretend marriage since even before Bill was elected president.

I thought it was a tape of her saying bad things ab out blacks?

I don't know how to do webm, but this is kinda important. Not gonna let this slide.

How are they legally allowed to get away with this stuff?

He did not say this

I can make a webm, but it will be a little compressed. Give me a few minutes.

Legally they aren't. I'm fairly sure wilfully destroying voter registration documents falls under fraud and as for ass grabbing, 2Pac went to jail for ass grabbing.

Clearly Russia's fault again, but just in case let's blame China too.

This won't work for us. She can just play the rape culture card as she was too scared/triggered etc. to report him.

Where's the nigger bashing tape?

I'll be called CtR, but this really doesn't amount to anything in terms of political ammunition
If it was Clinton saying something, then you'd get somewhere, but at the staffer level they can just disavow and fire them

Official cover story :

Nuclear bombs drop next week.

Good. The more disgruntled ex-Clinton staffers with knowledge of her network that pop up before election day the better.

Working on another, this one looks like shit.

Yes it does. You've got people on Hillary Clinton's campaign staff admitting to committing Voter Fraud. Even if Clinton disavows them, claims they're just rogue staff, they've already undermined the election. Trump can point to this video as reason for wanting tighter security, more thorough checks, stuff like that, before the election.

Maybe she's comparing Huma's pussy to black pussies?

Sounds like he's talking about someone named Emma. I wonder who he's talking about? That would be pretty fucking disturbing if he was talking about Hillary. Either ways there is a dynamite shit in this video. The voter registration shit is pretty good.

I don't use twitter - how come when I search for James O Keefe on search engine I can see tweet / video, but when I look at his twitter I cannot see anything? Does the sexual aspect of the video get it censored, time delay after posting or what?

This. On top of all the shit she has done and her reputation, it is a serious hit in the larger scheme.

It's not like she can even deflect the accusations or pretend it was solely rogue staffers either. All you have to say is, "Hillary is trying to rig the election the same way she rigged the Primaries against Bernie"

consider it from the view of normalfags, this shit is perfect for riling up the Trump base but we need something that's far more of a personal attack by Clinton against some group for traction to take place
The normals care more about bad words and appearances than they do about vote fraud

They're irrelevant here. A crime is a crime. Trump could easily take this to court.

If someone is willing to make excuses for this, then they are willing to make excuses for anything. They'll excuse her murdering someone on camera or saying mean things. At that point, that person was never a normalfag and was a dyed in the wool Hillary supporter and never had a chance of switching.

Wew, lad.

Bump

upped the bitrate some, not great though.

First off, all you anons focused on the ass part must be complete troglodytes if you think that is even of slight relevance
SECOND OFF: SPREAD THIS SHIT
THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE OF CONSPIRACY TO VOTER FRAUD, ALONG WITH THE LAST VIDEO
IF YOU ANONS AREN'T SPREADING THIS EVERYWHERE YOU CAN AND TWEETING THIS TO TRUMP, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

They are using the Russia cyber attack angle as a preemptive undermining of a Trump victory. But they have no proof, just media collusion.

We have proof and this does undermine a potential Hillary victory.

This. The voter fraud stuff is serious business.

I imagine Hillary wakes up with this look on her face and wonders "What shit are they going to discover today?" Then she kicks Huma back onto her side of the bed and hits the shower.

Exquisite. I'm not sure if they're brazen or just rock fucking stupid.

Too many fucking happenings, I can barely keep up with everything.
Its good, but… just… I dunno how ANYONE can vote for Hilary at this point, even if they hate Trump. She's literally an animated, evil corpse.

If someone has a LL account that may be a good venue.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
still looking forward to next week's nukes

And it still won't be enough to convince people to not vote for the crook. They think they're on the "right side of history".

I'm calling it right now. Trump either wins at the ballots or in the streets.

NOT a call to violence, just an uneducated prediction.

I think you are expecting some groundbreaking tape where Hillary herself calls Bill's black son a nigger. That may happen, but don't discount the value of these videos. HRC campaign is joking around grabbing a girl's ass, Trump joked about grabbing a pussy.

Can u imagine if Trump wins??? Hes gonna round up all the muslims and mexicans-americans and literally holocaust them. We have to do anything we can to prevent that shitlord from gaining power. Nothing is off the table here. We are fighting Hitler and we will win again!!1!1!

If Wylie Mao was a faggot and had nothing to hide he probably wouldn't have deleted his twitter this morning. The coordinator is also not covering for his "friend", they're strangers, he's telling a stranger it's okay to rip up a few ballots

Still waiting for your day at the gallows

that look on his face was all you needed to see, he knew what was up. Then some shill shows up and calls it nothing. Wylie disagrees

I hope this is bullshit because anyone that isn't a fucking retard has known this for decades.

I hope that video doesn't come because it will probably galvanize her retarded following. Now they don't just have the first woman candidate, they have the first one confirmed to be a lesbian

Why am I not surprised that Clinton surrounds herself with fags?

David Brock is gay.

She's taking sponge baths, mate

(((Trevor Lafauci)))
Spread this shit everywhere

This is important. The ass grabbing thing is a slide. It's shitty that guy is saying it, but they're admitting to destroying voter registration for Republicans. That's huge and I'm pretty sure it's illegal. At the very least, it makes Hilliery's campaign look so pathetic they have to remove people's right to vote to win.

Not quite. Its evidence that they won't report if they find out its been done but as far as we know it wasn't actually done in this case. The guy saying he did it was with Project Veritas, he was just trying to get the other guy on tape agreeing to go along with not reporting it.

Has anybody sent this to Trump?

We need to see Emma's ass, and determine if it is in indeed worth grabbing twice.

O'Keefe took down Acorn with the same strategy. He didn't actually pimp and underage brothel full of girls. He set up the scenario and Acorn happily went along and helped him with doing it. Same exact thing here.

I also think the ass grabbing comment is important. Trump joked about grabbing a girl's pussy, this homo joked about grabbing a girl's ass. The context was exactly the same. Trump, I can do this because I'm a star and they'll let me. Asian Homo, they won't fire me the bar is low I can do it twice before I would get in trouble.

What the Asian homo did was identical to what Trump did. Don't let the media gaslighting us with double standards

See, the problem with the ass grabbing comment is, it's some nobody who made it. This is just somebody who works for Hillary, not Hillary herself or anyone closely connected with Hillary, like Bill.

Whereas Trump's pussy grabbing comment was made by the man himself. Asian nobody isn't running to be President, Trump is.

While the content of what each person is saying is equivalent, the impact is different due to the standing of each individual.

Yeah, I think the assgrab comment is pretty much a nothing. Them not reporting what they thought was illegal is definitely more but I don't see it as that major, the guy talking about voter fraud in NYC yesterday was a bigger deal to me.

I don't even think it's that big of a deal. I'm not overly upset about the pussy grabbing comment, and this isn't much different. But as noted, it's some nobody doing it.

Why would one of us get upset over some random peon talking about grabbing an ass and not getting fired yet we don't care about the pussy grabbing? At best, his confidence he wouldn't get fired shows that Clinton campaign is completely hypocritical over sexual comments. They want Trump to drop out of the race because he said something about grabbing pussy 11 years ago. And yet when their own employees talk about grabbing asses, they feel they can do it without any repercussions.

Liberals love to bitch and moan about "policing your own". I saw it in gamergate with them thinking it was gamegate's responsibility to keep the bad ones in check. But here we are with obviously bad eggs in the Clinton campaign and they don't do shit about it. That's where the outrage should be, not that the comments were made.

But the guy saying he wouldn't report ripping up Republican registration is a big fucking deal.

At best? No that is the whole point. From what moral ground can they continue to attack Trump after people see this. The asian nobody is the campaign and the campaign is Hillary. Just imagine this was a Trump staffer, what would they say then?

Dipshit, her base is the entire nonwhite population of the us plus a smattering of shitlib catladies. Nonwhites have yet to be indoctrinated into tolerating faggot shit and she'll lose 90% of her supporters should this happen.

…given my Huma

Top kek, what a name, sounds like a communist cartoon villain

Her base is the nonwhite nonmale nonheterosexual population, retard, with the exception of the few who want to MAGA
Sand niggers haven't been indoctrinated into tolerating faggotry but otherwise nonwhites have been

Found this. Might be something…

I love these project veritas guys and kudos to them, but this leak is not much.

A nobody talking about grabbing ass is more evidence that this kind of talk exists EVERYWHERE (which some dishonest people refuse to admit), but not a scandal for Clinton herself.

And the guy was uncomfortable about the ripped up ballots but didn't exactly condone or request it to be done (and of course it wasn't actually done).

IMO the ass part can be used to defend Trump's "grab them by the pussy" statement.

Looking forward to more leaks by these guys!

This is from Russia, it has been posted before, do not fall for it.

What hillarry has literally one voter?

Jesus, what an ignorant retard. Never post on this board again.

You're picking the wrong battle. We already won the pussy grab battle so continuing to fight is a massive distraction.

Our biggest concern right now is voter fraud and this is a perfect example of such being condoned directly by the Clinton campaign. VOTER FRAUD WILL PISS OFF A HELL OF A LOT MORE PEOPLE AND HELP US IN THE PUSH FOR PAPER BALLOTS.

Vote rigging is a bigger deal than the ass grab shit, even if it's a staffer. Even if they get more "Security" to check for voter fraud, how can you trust it? Who would supply the security? The US gov? The UN? All of them should be considered compromised. The Federal Gov will not allow some third party, as they will say, "Trump Thugs" or "Trump Militia", to monitor voters, no way in hell they would allow that. So, what can and do we do when they steal it? And yes, they will rig and steal it. More importantly and to the point, we have to make sure there is no voter fraud in the electoral college, because in the end, that is who decides the presidency and they do not have to legally vote their state's popular vote, they can vote their conscience, and if their conscience is determined by Clinton leverage, how do we vet or combat or prosecute that?

Hard to grandstand about how intelligent you are when you can't even fucking spell, go back to getting your opinions spoonfed to you by RLM

This election is nothing more than a test to see who believes everything they see on TV and who seeks out information on their own.

Yes,absolutely A information war between the Deep Net ( which I assume we are a part of) and the surface net and MSM

Everyone already knows that and it doesn't make any difference

You fucking try it, America. We kicked your ass in Korea, whilst half our population was starving to death, we already own half of Africa, and we're moving in on Asia, Europe, and North America now. I swear to Mao, we'll cut off our exports of cheap plastic shit and join Russia in whipping your sorry ass, so you better not.

Technically since 8ch is blocked by google, we are partially a part of the deep web

checked
also conservative talk radio, although most are cuckservatives…..

Why is there always someone not appreciating all this good stuff, just because it's not the theoretically best stuff possible? This is an amazing video. Clinton campaign admitting to voter fraud. Sick as fuck.

Here's my big fucking conspiracy theory (since we don't have posts that don't deserve their own thread up)
Hill and Bills marriage:
She was cool with any women he wanted to sleep with (fact)
While in Arkansas she uses Bill's mistresses to her own advantage
By offering no show Jobs at Planned Parenthood,NOW and other feminist organizations she creates a brothel of educated,politically motivated,upper class women who are willing to use their pussy to influence politicians,businessmen and others.
(They naturally get passed around by Bill and his friends where they are refined into roles as bait for blackmailing the influential)
She brings the harem to Washington and works up more supporters through the influence of her network of high end hookers.
Get freshmen and veteran polls and influential players by the balls ( easy he's married, hot woman flirts haves sex with him, subtly threatens to fuck his life up, ring here's the phone and a Bill and Hill minion on phone offers to clean it up)
She gets rewarded no longer has to fuck to get ahead and they get whatever they want.
Disclaimer This Is A Theory of she got so powerful

The elites mostly use orphaned children as prostitutes to prevent that type of thing

Understood, but my use of hooker is more in the sense that these women aren't directly getting paid (necessarily) but are reimbursed through influential jobs in the administration or left wing satellites like Planned Parenthood,NOW,NARAL. Meanwhile they get a kick of being so cloak and dagger without feeling like a real whore that they are.

Has Trump seen this or not?

Tweet him and find out.

Hold on Ill put it on his desk

Yes and no. It would be worse (or better, I guess) for it to be Hillary or Bill's comment, but the liberals who cry about "rape culture" and how men shouldn't be making "locker room comments" now have to admit that even people in their own campaign do it. Trump wasn't running for president when he said it.

They have to pick one:
It's common and Trump's comments aren't as bad as everyone said, or
It's still really bad but democrats are just as bad as republicans and their campaign doesn't have the moral high ground they pretend to have.

(1)

In this election cycle, if you don't immediately disavow, you approve of what is said. That's how it works for Donald, that should be how it works for Hillary.

Great point

Wylie deleted his twitter account, the fucking faggot.

I fear they may claim asian men have privilege.

A distinction that is completely lost on them

What did you expect?

Asians don't fall very high on their victim totem pole, they're not as protected as other groups. But you're right, their actions aren't held to the same standards as fucking white males, and there will probably be little outrage.

It needs to be focused on that they are destroying ballots

Thursday the 20th.

I believe you mean a Cantonese microblogging-focused cybercafe

Normies are deer caught in the cognitive dissonance headlights.

This. People TOLERATE lesbians, they don't love them.

Don't forget Matt Vadum.

t. Witnessed an SJW purge of the INDEPENDENT student paper at University of Toronto in…1995. This shit is not new.

No they haven't. The reason Prop 8 passed in Liberal California was because of Oakland, which is mostly black. Black people hate homosexuals.

Look, her supporters are so retarded and such zombies that they would still support her even if fucking video of her came out of killing someone in her backyard yesterday. I can't fucking stand Hillary supporters at this point, clueless fucking retarded shits.

Has anyone been trying to get this out there then? any results ?

For him to take his reaming like a good little cuck.

I find it hard to believe this chinky beta would grab anybody's ass without asking first.

inb4 Whores4Hillary

The thing is, nobody gives a shit what some Korean guy working on her campaign that nobody's ever heard of says. I think Trump expertly put the tape to bed at the debate, and we'd be better off just moving on from it and hoping everyone forgets about it by election day. Let's focus on the VR forms.

i was thinking the same thing too. Confronted with a tape of hillary sacrificing baby blacks her supporters would claim it was a fake made by the russians, in support of donald trump. It would probably galvanize some independants to vote trump though.

That's all that is happening, independents are moving further and further away from Hillary. The people supporting her are so out of touch and saturated with marxist propaganda that it really doesn't matter at this point.

what the fuck is this shit?
I can tell it's real because i recognize hillary's retard smile
Why would she say that?
Why does this exist?

This is why you only go through official state channels to register.

He's right, faggot. It's from Russia. Watch the video, the russian flag is seen multiple times, and like the other user said it's been posted several times before with other people already calling it out. Why don't you look at the material first, you fuck.

The point is not to shake her supporters, they are unshakeable. The point is to shake the fence sitters and people who naively believe that Hillary is the lesser evil to Trump.

wow, the stuff in here about tearing up republican voter registration forms is huge. Hillary's campaign should be done for once this gets out. Can someone cut up the video into the parts with them talking about destroying trump supporter registrations for easy spreading of this?

archive.is/wj0HD
cnbc. com/2016/08/30/heres-who-was-in-the-room-when-clinton-met-with-soros-at-state-dept.html
archive.is/UKqPz

what happens when your inferior quality "Made in China" products have no market in the US? one embargo or import tax increase will starve your backwards smoggy commie shit hole to death in a generation. gooks better respect.

Might be a splice, but what the fuck.

Is the media even going to report on this at all? It feels like we're fighting a battle uphill on an 89 degree angle.

give it about 48 hours before it hits druge and similar. they do pull from here and do exercise some factual integrity.

It's all over Drudge

Facebook and Google are pushing people to register through them hard. I see the register now! Links almost everyday. They're probably doing some sneaky shit like this too. Using people's identities to register them as democrats then vote for Clinton on their behalf. Definitely register through your state system.

here's a cut I made using online-video-cutter.com/ oddly enough, I was unable to download any video editors to my pc (kept getting 404 errors) so I had to resort to an online one. had to reduce quality to make it fit here

Listen to his voice, faggots, and you'll find a kindred spirit.

.>>7830737
If he were a Trump supporting nobody, feminists would be destroying his life by profiling his private info

This is huge despite what any shill says. This gives Trump perfectly reasonable grounds to contest anything shifty that happens in the election.

Mainstream wise I know Sean Hannity talked about it on his radio show today, so did other big republican pundits. Yes, they too seemed to be more focused on the voter fraud aspect of it than what Mao said.

(checked)

Godspeed user, I hope he brings it up as video evidence in the third debate and uses it to declare her entire campaign a farce. Clinton has to be fucking stopped.

Fuck this noise.

Keep the attention on Bill's rape victims and the implicit moral bankruptcy of Hillary for standing by it.

ABSOLUTELY FILTERED

Hitler was a pretty cool dude

The ass grab comments show that the "woman's candidate" is perfectly fine with sexual assault in the workplace, her own campaign even. Not that liberals have ever paid hypocrisy any mind but, this is for swaying over the bystanders.

I just don't get why the he would have the ass grabbing thing as the main focus. To act like its a big deal is implying that what Trump said is a big deal also. The real issue is clearly the vote rigging stuff, that seems huge. I just can't for the life of me understand why he would be harping on about some Asian nobody talking about hypothetically grabbing an ass when they have evidence of vote rigging.

It's not a bad forgery I might use it to convince some dumb leftists I speak to vote for Trump. But its a forgery nonetheless see the image.

The date and time format is not American. The chairs would be laughed at if found in the US. And finally the drink on the table doesn't match any US brand.

Also the mannerisms don't look American at all. And there are enough examples of Slavic looking clothing choices, to say that it is outside the US and probably not in Western Europe, judging by everyone's facial sculptures.

These webms are ass, and I'm going to make something better. I'm also going to split the two topics into two different webms.

your evidence is your personal taste in furniture and your ignorance of the existence of Fresca

The thing that makes it look fake to me is the paint color. If you've ever been to Russia, you will recognize that color immediately. That is the same shade of green that almost every public building made before the late '90s is painted.

would explain the lack of Harambes in any of the videos

(checked good point)

While its the BBC you can find similar stories breaking on other networks. I doubt they'd reuse footage of American elections for Russian ones. Goto 1:40.

Also the video shows only Communist chairs which are straight and force you to sit up straight at all times. Any capitalist American would prefer to slouch and lean in their chairs, a stool or two legged chair would be ridiculed. What sort of chair would a National Socialist sit in?

"they brought out the old ladies to drive away voters"

maybe the voter fraud was against Poutine…

I lol'd

Here's the first part. Second part will probably come in another hour or so.

so much Colored privilege

And here's the second part.

Excuse me while I Scream away the pain of imagining that

Have you seen those younger pics though? Im no fan but young hilary had a big tight ass.

In her prime she was a 4/10 and that's being VERY GENEROUS
Time to shoo fucking shill, I see hotter girls on a daily basis.

maybe, but pic related might explain why she's so brainwashed and thinks degeneracy is normal.

(spoiler because it's still Hillary)

stop posting fake shit you faggot

That's probably shadman's hilloli inspiration, for sure.

Honestly. Either way you loom at noon. It's just an innocent kid getting screwed over.

They would be stolen if found in Russia, probably for use as fuel. They're too modern for Russia tbh.

if that's what you're holding out for, better nuke Beijing now.

I'd like to add that this is very well made, Veritas are total bros, and if you have a normiebook or twitterspace account, post it and call Trump haters hypocrites.

youtu.be/7fNVDCjdRPc

Wow this is so huge that the media will instead talk about trump saying that he likes women.

Dude I am 90% sure that pussy grabbing is already a thing in black culture. Like seriously there has to be a montage on World Star Hip Hop of negros grabbing women by the pussy. I'm 99% sure.

Watch Youtube throttle the view count.

This is pretty damning
spread the videos like wildfire

The very title of the video is "Russia BUSTED on CAMERA STUFFING BALLOT Boxes ".

Don't spread lies you faggot.

This is huge.

Not only all this, but then this:

Somewhat closer-up:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRqEMIdSDGE
I'd embed it but its already been embeded.

It's only the same area code and first three digits.

I'm guessing Emma is some 200lb blue haired feminist dyke steamboat with a crotch like a sewer

Fake as fuck. Low energy.

MSK after the time means Moscow.

Man, Trump said something like "I could shoot somebody in the crowd and I won't ever loose a vote". And we probably would applause if it was some of those BLM niggers or almost anything else.

Holy shit are you even trying? Do they really pay YOU to shitpost on here? this is the most obvious CTR shilling I have ever seen. Let me talk to your manager. This board deserves better shills.

Try harder m8

What the fuck.

You can't fix stupid

This pisses me off so goddamn much. I really wish honesty was a trait the commoners respected.

This is the leak of the century. The USA should remove itself from the list of Democracies if something isn't done about this.

When were we ever a democracy? We're a republic with democratic features.

Democracy was never real. Just like communism, its a teaching that fools people into becoming government slaves, and being exploited by leading party in all ways possible. And when it becomes liberal, it turns into cruelest ways of tyranny.

To look like idiots and loose all credibility? At some point someone from democrats will use it as case to laugh at both us and russia.

I know already you CTR fags are unbearable shitposters, but this angle is unbearably retarded.

Those are school chairs, since all elections in russia are done in schools.

Come on now, only about 80% of it is.

Well so in a way you can say we are having infowars

You NEED to go back Carlos!

Yeah don't do that, PJW is warning against it in the email case, there's no need to use their own weapons against them that's the whole point of the fight against NWO, that we do not become what we fight.

————-
Stop circulating that "Tim Kaine" voicemail. It's not him, it's Alec Baldwin.

Why are some resorting to hoaxes when we have real Wikileaks?
————–

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/786574669344182272

While I agree with your opposition to spreading counterintelligence false flags because it just muddy the water, your logic for this reasoning is flawed friend. Fight to win or die trying.

Nigger the normies are conditioned to believe what they're told and the media tell them nonstop that we're conspiracy theorists and that there is nothing to anything we say ever. So of course it's retarded to risk looking like idiots by spreading false information. This is the wrong kind of false information and reeks of 'the enemy is prepared for this exact thing'.

She could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and wouldn't lose any votes ;^)

I cant wait for the video where Hillary is talking candidly about Bill's black son and she's not only acknowledging him but calling him a dumb nigger repeatedly

…….