Time to say "Good Bye" to Netflix

archive.fo/IM7Ik

>Twitter and other tech companies, including Netflix, Salesforce, Uber, Pinterest, Airbnb and AppNexus, plan to file an amicus brief tonight voicing opposition to President Trump’s executive order on immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RLm5i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's an updated article with all of the companies listed:

archive.fo/RLm5i

This ain't Holla Forums nigga

Ohhhh noooooo. What ever will I do without my services I don't use?!

Meh, it's not like there's anything good that's Holla Forums-related on there.

There's always JoJo.

What does this have to do with cartoons exactly?

I keep anime and cartoons separate. Even the Jojo anime is a bit weak in general animation to the point that everything feels too slow. Like the world moves at a snails pace but the characters speak and think super fast. There's just that bit of separation there that makes it feel weird.

They exclusively air cartoons like Voltron, 'Brojack Horseman'', and numerous DreamWorks shows. And, that's not even counting all of the other Holla Forums related stuff they have on their service.

10/10.

All of those shows can be pirated easily, day of release. Until NetFlix ups their game and provide more content without shitty regionlocks to certain countries, they can suffer the same fate as TV stations.

Too bad normalfags are too dense to pirate. I regularly see Anons asking how to pirate things.

I used to be a big pirate as well back in grade school. Then I matured.

*Then I became a slave to the (((entertainment))) industry.

Fixed that for you.

Giving people money unconditionally is what led to this stagnation in the industry. Same goes for comics.
Witholding shekels is the only way for them to go back to what the consumer wants, not some shitty clique their pandering to, or upstairs CEOs who only see spreadsheets and weekly cheques.

No, I realized the power of money, and how it can both build kingdoms and destroy empires.

Your money is only being used to create more cheap pandery shit. It only destroys when you don't pay for shit in the first place. You have your whole logic backwards.

Or, you use that money to buy shit from a different source, one which isn't attempting to screw their customers over.

I'll call it my "trigger Holla Forums" tax.

Which is almost no streaming service.

Why don't you do like everyone else and just pirate the stuff that you want? It's not like there has been any significant arrests for it.

Hey guys, Patreon is also on the list. Want to see some SJWs go down with the ship?

Look at him and laugh.

Because then the companies that actually make the shit that I enjoy don't see any profits or compensation for their work. And, since companies also go as far as looking at the second hand market, they also don't receive a refined view what shit people do and don't like.

This is not related to comic and/or cartoons.

When every company is doing fine enough, they don't give a shit what people don't like unless a controversy builds around it.

And, how long will it last them until that money runs dry because of them alienating all the customers that actually give a damn?

Finally.

Netflix must die.

Are they actually putting away their service untill Trump takes action or they are just making noise?

They're putting their name on a petition. It's literally nothing.

It's still working now so I've yet to find an answer to that question.

Can you get anymore new? Go back to Holla Forums, they only recruited you idiots from Reddit to boost usercount, not disrupt other boards.

good thing I changed to palemoon

And here I tought these fuckers actually had balls, but they are just signing a "I don't like this" papper.

It breaks with more sites every day, and the devs are useless.
Swap over to Iridium. It's just Chromium without Google-spyware/botnet.
Much better user interface and still supports extensions like Chrome would.

Dont care, dont pay for it, i leech off my uncle's account.
Also, what is it with companies and trying to play the politically correct card? Are they so concerned with muslims? How does an exevutive order affect their business?

Because now some people aren't allowed to emigrate to the US where they don't cuck you and lock away content like in their native countries.

This is a good point. Nobody here actually pays for Netflix except I guess
The impression I got from reading a different news story about that thing they signed was that they have employees who will be affected and whom they don't want to bother replacing.

Who is still giving money to Netflix anyway

The sites that I use are ok

I appreciate your enthusiasm user, but this stuff really doesn't belong on Holla Forums.

Heh.

Well, as long as it just werks, power to you.

It's more than just that. They're also able to pay the immigrants less than those who already lives in the U.S. legally.

Fuck, should've did my research better. At least I only paid for the stick.

Half of the apps for Kodi that let you stream/download shit illegally get turned into DDoS zombies once the Devs think they have enough people to make a quick buck.
Happened at least 3 times to my knowledge, and those are just the ones that people caught.

Amazon is pulling similar shit as well, and they were founded by the same person who owns The Washington Post.

Uber is dumb. Espically when it's Leftists calling not right wingers Calling for their heads. When the last time you saw conservative targeting Uber cars during riots?

Liberals love Muslims more than gays. Not even kidding. Gay is out. Trannies and Muslims are in. Look at the Milo riots.