God i want a girlfriend…

god i want a girlfriend….

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-16-06h01m09s570.png (608x1080, 448.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw
volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is no god here

Attached: 57bb13ac48762a320521298c75073a7adb9f76efb01e31ff9b07349b06579b2c.jpg (340x346, 17.12K)

offbyone.jpg

why? so that cunt can manipulate you and drain your shekels away?

this

she will never love you, nor does she want you.

Attached: mgtow.jpg (669x669, 37.11K)

You should kidnap girlfriend. Worked for Bowser. Mario is original cuck, everyone knows that.

If you are unhappy, a gf won’t make you happy, stop desiring desires.

She looks similar to a girl with whom I felt in love a year ago (it was first time in my life). She rejected me though.

Cute. I want more.

God is everywhere!

God is dead… However I want 2 gf!😁

If god is everywhere, then god is nowhere, because god is a black woman.

So go pick one up, it isn't that hard.

Don't be foolish, reject girlfriends and get God instead

Gods NOT dead
youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw

I want a man to penetrate my ass bare.
I want to get AIDS.
lol.

Attached: 0c7243b04771276dbeea17c53a084d0a044d022144e39bc795a9b2992c0d6bdb.jpg (600x656, 84.34K)

Or anywhere, for that matter.

God is alive.. on a YouTube video!

God here. I'll pass it down to Santa, but next time ask him directly.

Attached: perfect-girl.jpeg (718x877, 74.63K)

There is a cute shy girl in my class I wanna ask out. What do I do?

God has no GF, the bitch Marie left him after Christ was born. This is why it's an untold law that no women makes it into haven unless she has a man willing to take her with him.
Also, all virgins automatically make it into haven.

Ask her if she'd like to go to cinema with you preferably for a comedy. When it's over go get some food from restaurant and talk. Next time ask her to go bowling. Old school methods but they work

god I want to rape OP….

I do not think she is of leagl age

and I am OK with that

I didn't say I wanted to rape girl in pic OP posted, I want to rape OP cause he is a massive pedo.
You hear that OP? If I ever see your ads in jail/prison. I will rape your anus so hard that you won't be able to sit normal for years

I've made $64,000 this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy about it. Here's what I've been doing, Try it out on following website–volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store

request denied

Sounds and seems legit to me?

looks like ashley

sorry no girlfriend for you
actually not sorry
-god

Buy ammonia and bleach and lock her in a room with it.

Attached: 6eaf42063983d87f3a4604fce38fd4c061d0e394da17b21dc64b29550a7b7334.png (507x387, 119.95K)

Pill Cosby the bitch tbh

Attached: too late cosby.jpg (735x800, 100.2K)

Attached: m.jpeg (1902x1573, 256.91K)

I want her as my g/f

Tell her she is cute.
Tell her to give you her number
Tell her that you are taking her out on a date
While on date ask her questions about herself
Tell her you like her
Tell her you are taking her back to your place
Kiss her
Take her clothes off
Fuck her
Tell her she's your girlfriend

I want to rape a girl

t. 60yr old man

I want to rape a broken beer bottle

this is true. quest is why? and why can you not find a substitute

save money get sex if thats what your looking for

love: doesnt really exist with women

babies: adopt

companionship: also doesnt work with women, just chat with twitch streamers instead , itll cost less, shell notice you and say hi… you can eat while watching them and talk about your daily life … give them $5/month and they will give you the attention you think you need

cuddling: get an electric blanket

a good cook: learn to cook you lazy bumb or order out

This simple method should work double-digit percentages of the time. Important to note the tell her X. It's unattractive for a male to stutter & ask permission, simply tell her, but leave a window for her to make a decision. For example "I'll pick you up on saturday." She can still say no, or suggest another time, but you're now in leading position. As opposed to "do you want to see a movie with me?" or "would you like to go out some time?" Make statements, don't ask questions.
t. lesser chad, not the namefagging pedo kind tho

It's easy to get a gf. Just snap your heels together 3 times while saying "There's no place like Bangcock".

Attached: 1521352991132.webm (640x480, 1.99M)

here have mine.
everyone else did.

Attached: Zairemmawii Parte Muani Chhakchhuak Chhangte Hnamte Oct Mizo Bawitlung Ralte Sangi Hmar Mawii enf caught naked (12).png (1080x1920, 1.9M)

god not a-fucking-gain. literally got a boner thinking "this gonna be good" but it's another fucking trap

i cant take it. literally anyone could be a trap

Attached: shotself.JPG (891x488, 35.38K)

Only online. irl they're hideously obvious.

I find it kinda cute … its funny how traps are trying harder to look good than many women

its like they really care … but at the same time they are completely crazy in the head

I wish there was a national geographic special on traps in the wild … but not a documentary … just observed and narrated

"she seems to have found a mate, now she has to find out if the mate knows she is a he , is this allowed by the suitor or is the illusion amplified … its important to understand what trust is to be established. …"

Yes lel.. They're either trying too hard to be 'women', so seem like an exaggerated parody, or the 'he was never going to pull it off anyway so it's just a 6'6" dude in a wig with 5o'clock shadow at 10am' variety. The internet is the only place they get away with their shit.. Probably 90% the internets' fault tbh.

damn bro … i understand not being into it. Its "unnatural" … i from a mother and father household so I get that perspective.

but the whole "get away with their shit" …. this is one of the few places they can be who they want to be. seen as a woman. Its sad, pitiful but dont hate them.

you probably are online alot more than you need to be, get out.

when you see women in the real world youll think to yourself how much better the traps portray what men want in a woman than how women actually act.

pro tip: women are bitches to protect what makes them special their pussy … traps are nice cause they dont have one

its a fed up brave new world … im 30 … im on the cusp of seeing this shit change. If you are 21 or younger all I can say is be a lawyer or doctor

if you are in tech youll see traps alot more than anyone else

I'm closer to 30 than I want to be. Spent my teens & early 20's breaking in horses, drinking, fighting and taking drugs. Only just settled down and realized 'holy shit this isn't cool anymore' couple of years back. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Attached: 15201993536520.gif (500x277, 731.55K)

I was right there when I was 25 … but im kinda smart and Im more of a lover than a fighter

1) books, anything worth knowing is written down
2) "Turning the mind into an ally" a buhdist book for westerners …. I dont practice meditation as im too hyperactive for sitting still but its a good way to start introspection and really see the mistakes you are making in real time

youll live another 20 years in the next year … if you focus and are honest with yourself about how you got where you are

some of its your fault , some of it was put on you … but you have to take responsibility for all of it and the rest of your life

Fighting is more brains than brawn, despite what hollyjew says. What is intelligence? Noticing details, information throughput. Extremely helpful when avoiding a fist, or predicting what an uncooperative horse is likely to attempt next.

its kind of a risk reward thing … and I dont even take your premise at face value

if the playing field is even then sure … but give me 100 more pounds , or a weapon and you are up shits creek

this aint mma .. .there are no rules on the streets bro … i dont care about your skills. you get jumped you lose 90% of the time. Shit youll tire out just beating the first guy

smart === options … so if fighting is smarts how many options are open to fighters?

Adopt a girl friend like Woody Allen.

Smart is not getting into streetfights that can turn into a mob, or avoiding it entirely tbh. I've noticed it has changed now, but there used to be a culture to it in my country, the maori boys love scrapping, especially vs. white boys.. I could drop a man with one well-placed punch even at 150lbs, and his size didn't really seem to change that. That's where the 'smart' comes in. A lot of those big guys are pretty slow & unfit, and it only takes a knuckle to his temple and he'll go down. Of course we'd always help the other dude up, it was just rough sport. The pikeys in Lock Stock, that kind of scene.

mate , theres nothing smart about that

that comes from being bored and giving into peer pressure, sure people have skills and courage to focus and beat others bigger than them

but fighting when you dont have to , its a waste of energy

its dumb … i really hope you get this , otherwise I dont think those days of wasting your time are that far off.

Take what you can from those years … but be honest. If you have the choice to do soemthing different would you? If you say yes then you admit , that was dumb shit. We all do dumb shit. If you say no, you are still dumb.

can you imagine what it must be like to have that kind of live in gf like that?

my cock explodes just thinking about the possibilities.

I grew up in a shitty town on welfare & spent half my childhood in homes & juvie. My life since then has been a stellar success, all things considered.

No you don't OP. They just steal time and money with no real benefits to yourself.

I'm back. I didn't ask her out. My voice was shaky and she was with her friend. I ended up asking some stupid question. Please fucking kill me. I hate my life.

Attached: 0fa8096baa76bbc40ff20be82ccb478675af2b11331691188f3e485dbf7ed80b.gif (500x500, 1.9M)

GG faggot. Be braver next time

kek is god

Maybe go to her, talk about the subject of the class (find a good opener) and go into it for a bit and then ask her if she would like to study with you. As an opener i would use a little joke that i throw in her direction that encompases the current lesson and see if she responds.

A question like, "Have you ever actually seen a micropenis?"

Yeah, if you have a pet that has that as an tactical advantage. But generally you described the female human as shy so i would rather try a different line.

Also if you acutally have a micro penis, why dont you make a profit from it, develop some sort of organic "amplifier" while your gland sticks out of it, your dick gets streched a bit, but the grith is what is more important. So it is like a your penis wingman. Also females are retarded.

Attached: meme48b.jpg (578x393, 49.95K)

Her throat looks funny, i would take my dick and put it in her mouth and i would use my thumb and my pointing fingers to do so. And in her case i hold her chin and then back of her head. I give her two taps on the back of it just to show who is going to be a good girl.

Golly!
That sound so HOT

I know, that is why i wrote it that way.

Elves should be horse for human cocks only

wow, did not see that one coming….,,,,
nf

thatnks for that lord trips

PURE AND WHOLESOME TRIPS

Just what this homey place needs

Honestly not sure what to do at this point. I mean, there might be a chance that it could turn into something, or it might not. I don't know.

Attached: toon link.png (256x253, 20.88K)

ABORT MISSION!