How Trump can wipe the floor with Clinton in the final debate

Foreign policy.

counterpunch.org/2016/05/23/only-donald-trump-raises-five-fundamental-and-urgent-foreign-policy-questions-stephen-f-cohen-bemoans-msms-dismissal-of-trumps-queries/

Clinton cannot suitably answer any of these concerns.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ghbok
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/most-important-wikileak-how-wall-street-built-obama-cabinet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should point to all the shit that Putin is doing and say that he is preparing for WW3 because of all the shit Hillary and Obama have been doing and he is the only one that can stop that from going down. He should comment on the draft for women that the republicans were trying to stop while the democrats were trying to push. Hillary will take a hit to the female vote if women think she will send them off to war against their will.

Not to mention pic related.

Please dismantle NATO.

We're counting far too much on it and don't bother developing our military at all and it's a fucking disgrace.

t. Norway

Indeed. He should throw everything at her since it is the last debate. I do think he will focus on foreign policy and destroy any hold Hillary has on that.

Mentioning all that and Obama's reshuffling of nuclear force and other military personnel would get people to realize what he's setting up for Hillary. The warning signs of WWIII and U.S willingness to take it nuclear have been there for a while now.

Exactly. And the threats of world war are even hitting western media recently. If he can present Clinton as the one pushing the world in that direction he has it in the bag.

I agree. NATO is meant to destroy the Commies but they stopped doing that so it is pointless to keep them alive.

He need to point out her murders and her warmongery.

That's providing they don't do a flat out rigging. However there is still benefit in ensuring such information is publicly spread no matter what. It increases the chances of immediate civil war, even a possible military coup in order to stop the madness.

I honestly think this is why they are panicking. I don't think they planned for this nor have they had the need to rig a GE in such a long time so they may not be up to speed on doing it. But we really should be on guard and spread info. In the end, all hope is not lost and they may be more vulnerable than we realize.

I honestly have serious doubts that NATO would come to our help should the Russians annex Finnmark. We really need a boot in the ass to get our shit together.

Seriously, our military keeps getting downprioritised more and more. They're moving all our troops and bases down to the south where there's no real danger too. Of note is that we even sold a fucking military base up there to the Russians. Not sure who came up with that act of genius.

At the same time, a lot of Russians have been moving into Finnmark lately. There's always been a few there, but there's far more lately, yet no one pays it any mind.

Honestly, it reminds me of the state of the home defence around 1940, when our faggot commie government was dismantling our military to prepare for the Soviet invasion, but based Uncle Adolf saved us from it by doing it first. Except this time, I'm not sure why we're doing it. Our current government seemingly holds no love for Russia. Perhaps it's just a general move towards a world police? I really couldn't say.

Maybe your government don't want to be responsible for Sweden when the shit in Sweden hit the fan so they let Russians in to make the Sweden invasion easier and blame it on the Russians. Possibly this would be jews's plan B when the US-Russia plan failed.

I meant the finnish government, not your government.

Doesn't matter mang, they are gonna Assange him.

And it will stick because he probably did come on real strong to a few women.

He is extremely popular enough to trigger a civil war if he didn't win or get murdered. soon or later after he win.

great article.

are they the only sane leftist politicial website out there?

He should talk about all the stories of corruption revealed by Wikileaks and say "You can't buy Donald Trump, that's why they're afraid of me."

Don't forget an easy layman's route of attack: point out how much money she gives to our enemies
Her foreign policy is literally appeasement

EVEN BETTER: TALKING ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY + ATTACKING THE MEDIA AT THE SAME TIME

Now that Wikileaks has revealed that a lot of journalists are spin doctors for Hillary Clinton who are even in contact with the Clinton campaign,

can you imagine how intensely the media will be willing to sell Hillary Clinton's wars?

They hated George Bush because he was a Republican and yet they agreed to push the Bush administration propaganda about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

Think about that. If Hillary Clinton becomes president you're going to see war propaganda like you've never seen before. If Clinton wants to invade a country all she will have to do is send memos to all the friendly journalists and editors and tell them this is what you need to do to sell the invasion to the public. And the media will do it with a big smile on their faces.

And a lot of Democrats who hated George Bush and who thought the invasion of Iraq was a big mistake will applaud Hillary just because they're in love with Clinton and they believe the lying press. And thousands of american soldiers will be risking their lives for nothing because Hillary Clinton's foreign policy will be a big disaster.

Donald Trump needs to remind everyone that the media will be lying to promote Hillary Clinton's wars just like they're lying right now to try to put her in the White House.

If final leaks will expose her murders she will die from stress induced stroke, so there will never be a trial.

There won't be a third debate

We could always give it back to Finland, so we no longer have a border with Russia?

explain

When's the last debate?

On the 19th.

He has to talk about the potential nuclear war and the moves that administration is doing with the MSM not reporting on it.
How children are going to suffer immensely.
How will niggers lose gibs in a firestorm.

This is by far the greatest focus. Show their cards to the public, make them aware of the danger.
It's no use winning the election since they can't happen under the mushroom clouds.

It would be a good idea to recommend a movie for the night with the family.

YES, by saying the media will sell Hillary's wars with more enthusiasm than they did with George Bush's wars he would kill three birds with one stone:

-he takes a shot at Bush again and the lies he used to sell his invasion of Iraq
-he links Hillary Clinton's foreign policy with Bush's
-he associates the anti-Trump corporate media with both Bush and Clinton

That would be brilliant. And he could reiterate the Bush + Clinton association in his closing statement by explaining that their plan was to have Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton in the general election and finish with something like:

Simply winning the election isn't enough, we need to win big
The American people needs to send a strong and clear message:
No more Bushes
No more Clintons
On November 8 we turn the page

Ok but your welfare state will go to shit then.

And he should mention the paperless voting machines too. These things shouldn't even be legal because you can't recount the votes.

He needs to bring up the wall

the mods sure aren't

The Black Sun… Er, no, my bad: The Black Son.

There is nothing Clinton can pull with this.
Nothing.

If anyone of you Trump campaign cunts are listening:
The Black Son is the answer.

He is the perfect attack vector to show Americans the reality of the Clintons.
If you frame it right, there's nothing they can do to counter-act it.

Norway has oil. This would keep their welfare state going for decades - if they kick out the shitskins.

Nice pic, got more?

if Russia is so keen on sabotaging the election then why are all the top electronic voting machine companies Hillary donors? he should bring this up.

sage

If Trump gives a fuck here(and I believe the second debate showed that he does), Clinton's in for a thrashing. There's a reason her (((surrogates))) are desperately trying to prepare for her refusing to show up.

Sweden was doing quite well as a welfare state and they wheren't members of NATO (unofficial members now).
Until they let in the shitskins ofcourse

That quote always pisses me off. She really just needs to get suicided.
iu

They don't even care. Some of the useful idiots think war with Russia is better than [insert-strawman-here] Trump.

archive.fo/ghbok
Last time our military was called "agile" it was woefully under-equipped and under-armored, driving practically consumer level vehicles into war which didn't even protect troops form AK fire in Humvees.

also talk about this:

How Wall Street Built The Obama Cabinet

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/most-important-wikileak-how-wall-street-built-obama-cabinet