1. take the nihilism pill

1. take the nihilism pill
2. its a suppository, it goes up your ass
3. accept it
4. it will hurt
5. but once it hits your prostate, man, youre gonna be feeling it

Attached: 1520740183211.png (500x737, 522.05K)

Absurdism did it better.

Attached: abacus.jpg (570x426, 36.21K)

I read Evola too. I hope you've read Evola, most of his writings are plagiarized from Nietzsche, but Evola has good commentary.
Evola, "To shoot a man on the street would be the purest act of Absurdism". A good summary. However, I have no intention of doing that, but absurdism is good in smaller doses.

Attached: eurocucks.jpg (995x619, 118.26K)

Too many BRAINLETS on Holla Forums TO respond to my thread! Dysnomia replied, he is smarter than you swines. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Know how weev laughs? Thats ideal. People should laugh without regard to appearing delusional. Because it is a laugh that is good to laugh with all your emotion because its all we have! All we have in the world is our right to laugh or cry with all the vigor we desire!

Attached: attila.jpg (1344x1288, 490.21K)

Camus is way better.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1381x874, 1016.31K)

That's absurd

Absurd!

They're both fine, but let me introduce you to the best.

Attached: raw_drink.jpg (194x247, 22.18K)

let me pull le old switcheroo on u folks…. smoke some weed man!

Attached: redditman.jpeg (650x422, 97.53K)

who that?
old man from Getty Images?
or KFC colonel?

reverse search, filename, etc.

Nietzsche was a god-man.
You are all subhuman slave-men.
Once you accept this, you may begin to transcend.

no, fuck you

I took the nihilism pill, its all running out the clock now. It's still fun being alive, but its great to know and accept the clock is ticking and one day it will be over. No hurry, not much worry.

I'm waiting on the VR pill, 1000 digital lives of variety will be better than just one satisfactory one

Attached: ok.jpg (400x390, 19.88K)

What you are looking for is a book, not virtual reality. Read literature, not genreshit. Or read genreshit too. But I have spent thousands of hours on videogames, and not one of those was well spent.

Nihilism sounds depressing. Why would I want to turn myself into whiny faggot?

nihil pihill

This is your brain on christianity.

That’s absurd

Definitely peaked my interest.
But Camus is really hard to beat.
We will see if this man holds up.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1140, 2.12M)