The 2016 US Election: A Brexiteer’s Take

Hello Holla Forums. I don’t frequently post threads here, but having noticed some emergent patterns watching the ongoing battle for the White House, I felt compelled to write this up as a primer for our American friends. As you may have gleaned from the thread title, I am in fact British.

For the last few weeks I’ve been noticing a clear correlation between the tactics used by pro-Remain interests in the British EU referendum, and the tactics being used by pro-Hillary interests in the current presidential election. I feel like it’s important I share some of my limited insights as a Brexit survivor.

1: CONSTANT DEMORALISATION

You’ve probably already noticed this one for yourself. In exactly the same way the vast majority of British media interests colluded with politicians and corporations to sculpt a narrative of pro-Brexit supporters being a loud, angry minority of recidivistic racists and bigots raging at their loss of a place in a more ‘diverse’, ‘tolerant’, ‘multi-ethnic’ society, so too have the American media colluded with your political class to paint a picture of Trump supporters being a loud, angry minority of recidivistic racists and bigots raging at their loss of a place in a more ‘diverse’, ‘tolerant’, ‘multi-ethnic’ society. The Brexit polls were rigged just as severely as your current Presidential polls seem to be (more on the importance of this later). This is to say nothing of the insane level of ‘new media’ manipulation (i.e. internet shills everywhere), another striking parallel.

The most important thing in this last month is not to let this constant barrage demoralise you, or anyone else around you. Spread as much fact correction as you can to friends, relatives, colleagues, anyone who will listen. This strategy proved to be a double-edged sword for the establishment during Brexit, because on the day of the vote most Remainiacs stayed at home confident of victory, while everyone who wanted out of the EU turned out in record numbers (80%+ voter turnout) and filled their ballots in with ink.

2: SOMEONE WILL DIE DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION

You’d have to the most bluepilled fuckwit on the planet to believe the death of Jo Cox was anything other than a staged event to try and prevent a pro-Brexit vote. More demoralisation. It was extremely telling how her ‘tragic’ death was broadcast 24/7 in the run-up to the vote and then she was never mentioned again anywhere, ever, after it.

I suspect this pattern is going to repeat itself in the US in the runup to election day. Some liberal darling will be killed by a crazed pro-Trump supporter, and the media will be a 24/7 orgy of virtue signalling and shaming tactics to stop people voting Trump. The ‘grab her by the pussy’ tape maybe was meant to be their Jo Cox-style killshot but leaked early. Nonetheless be prepared for a death.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3653718/Widower-children-Jo-Cox-walk-memory-late-MP-birthday.html
archive.is/qjclP
youtube.com/watch?v=qT_XgtsMiPE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3: THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED

Based on talking to friends from around the country and their informal polling of people in their areas (pub, workplace, etc), it’s actually very hard to find anyone outside of Marxist shithole London university who actually voted Remain. Granted I have no objective evidence to back up this suspicion but I strongly believe the vote was rigged and the actual unadjusted outcome was more like 65% Leave vs 35% Remain. Expect to go into the election on November 8th with Clinton having an automatic 10-15% advantage you need to overcome.

4: TIPPING THE ODDS

Anyone who visited Brit/pol/ during the referendum probably observed that the Brexiteers literally shitposted Remainiacs to death, on the internet and in real life. I’d say it’s very important to spend this next month wisely completely demoralising any pockets of Hillary voters you encounter. How you do this is best left to your own judgment - i.e. if they were Sanders supporters, drop enough evidence of him being fucked out of the nomination, Hillary’s extreme corruption, etc in their laps until they’re down enough to not bother voting on November 8th. If they’re actual, genuine Hillary supporters, convince them it’s in the bag for them so they’ll be too lazy to go out and vote. Whatever you think will work best.

The other side of the coin is mobilising as many Trump supporters and neutrals as humanly possible to vote. As mentioned above the numbers will likely be skewed. It’s also important to have observers at as many polling stations as possible keeping an eye out for vote fraud/vote manipulation. Record everything.

5: GOOD LUCK

Britain was able to overcome a stacked deck by the skin of her teeth and slip a knife between the ribs of the globalist entity. Now it’s your turn, America.

This will, very literally, be your last and only chance. If you fail to get Trump elected this November, (((they))) will ensure that never, ever again will another wildcard, non-establishment-approved candidate will ever secure a nomination. With this in mind, harden yourself up for the weeks ahead, don’t let yourselves get demoralised and do everything in your power to mobilise votes for Trump and nullify votes for Hillary.

The very best of luck to you all.

Thank you brit user, we'll carry the torch proudly

Okay post/10
Read all of it.

I ha a suspicion that we'd see a repeat of Brexit in our Presidential election. And there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

From the God Emperor's wisdom-projecting mouth.

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

REMEMBER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO BECOME A LOCAL ELECTION OBSERVER

REMEMBER TO STILL DEMAND YOUR LOCAL AREA USE PAPER BALLOTS

Probably about how he's going to beat the rigged polls.

Those Mossad digits though.

oy

It means the baton will be passed from Nige to Trump.

He called Brexit the day of the vote (and before) when early odds were an easy landslide defeat for Brexit that morning. He even landed in scotland to lend some meme magic.

Thanks

In addition to calling out the Brexit leave vote, he also had Nigel at one of his rallies about a week or two after this tweet.

Thanks for the show of support from across the pond, friend. I hope every supporter reads this, including the Big Guy himself.

Bump for a quality OP

1. The more demoralization we see here, means the more we are wasting their efforts from other places.

2. Pentagon is missing 6 Trillion dollars from its budget. It was missing 2 Trillion before planes conveniently destroyed their financial records in 2001. A single death would be a miracle. Bets are on it being an entire city.

Stupid fuckers sitting on emails and other things need to stop. Waiting to the last minute does not work if the media is completely going to ignore it. It needs time to be spread.

Thanks for the tips, friend.

Bong here, can confirm this, especially the jo cox part.
They paraded her non stop, gave her a fucking weird televised viking burial memorial service on her birthday before the referendum, it was farcical ridiculous.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3653718/Widower-children-Jo-Cox-walk-memory-late-MP-birthday.html

thanks for the input

Oregon might turn red this year, folks.

One thing I've noticed is their great use of persuation, and how easily people are persuaded. For example they've used consensus and social proof with their most recent staged operation "#repealthe19th", showing that if only males voted, there'd be a trump landslide. The message here is two things:

Now, not a single Trump supporter hashtagged this, but it made the movement seem like they don't want a fair election. Enough people (bots) got the idea out there, and it will more than likely sway a vote or two, especially if they keep this up.

See, when it comes election time, people will look over the controversies and see a mountain of allegations and accusations against Trump, but won't find the people there to debunk and search for the truth in the claims. Politifact will always be biased, and as they often do and did with politifact we should commit war by proxy, just as the kikes do.

What I mean by this is creating a neutral-looking stance on a public and professional-looking domain that shows what claims hold any weight. We can get something like this off the ground, or even an argument database thread with easily copy-paste-able truths to shit on baseless allegations. We can win this through correcting the record.

The 'Trump molested me' allegations are clearly their equivalent

Makes the "elite" seem a lot less powerful, doesn't it?

WW3 would be the other big move, only Putin isn't dumb enough to fall for empty sabre rattling from a puppet nigger.

OP is not a faggot.

Thanks, Britbong.

Do they not feel remorse for killing someone to further their globalist campaign and it still failed?

Why do I get the feeling that Huma has a short time left to live?

So how long until we see some skinhead with a pepe shirt going on a shooting spree in a minority neighborhood. And it all be linked to Trump

I'll wager Huma has an "insurance policy" that would make it impossible for Hillary to kill her.

If they felt remorse they wouldn't have killed her

I wonder if they don't believe murder will work on burgers likey hoped it would work on bongs. Regardless of whether all the mass shootins like sandy hook, orlando, oregon, san bernadino, etc were false flags or not, they haven't really moved the dial on the american public in any significant direction regarding leftwing policies like gun control. If anything it has inadvertantly made the right more appealing.

I get the feeling that should have happened already

It's possible, but remember that HRC has had some very hard to kill guys offed

I think that Americans probably care a lot less about people being murdered than Britbongs do.

All Hail Britania and good post with good information; thanks britbong user.

This is probably true. We had a building full of faggots get shot up and nothing happened.

If the murder of Jo Cox mattered then Brexit wouldn't happen.

But it di and we got Brexit. Also, it's only us that are talking about it.

It worked, and based Tommy Mair is a martyr.

To be honest, I'm surprised this hasn't happened already.

mfw when this ends up happening right before election day, but we vote in a Trumpslide anyway.

it's like a two-for-one special!

Good points lad. Hope the Americans will be doing as well as UK with crashing kikes' plans with no survivors.

The rigging is common, it happened with UK, it happened with Austria, no way it wouldn't happen in the biggest election of the decade. You need to win in a landslide.

Let us pray Kek will grant the victory.

We'll always be best friends in the end, dad

Yeah don't be demoralised yanks, you're fighting the mother of all battles in the War Against Globlism so they've turned up their tactics to the eleveneth degree.

People are going to die, and Trump is going to be blamed. You better be ready to counter signal that.

Or maybe 4cuck user wasn't LARPing

Canada fag here, we're counting on you goddamned yanks. Work sets you free!

I don't really see anyone other than people who already hate Trump caring about some rape accuser they already don't believe committing "suicide". I imagine the media will try to make it seem like people care, though. I have a feeling that that tactic is starting to wear a bit thin, though. That said, we should be prepared for anything.

Remorse? Over a shiksa useful idiot? Don't make me laugh.

Dont discount this though it's well in the playbook 2003 Sweden pro-EU Anna Lindh.

Remember this is a referendum on the future of the white race.

Bs. I hear blue pills talk about the Maas shootings. I've heard them say people shouldn't be allowed to own firearms. 2016 we got supermarkets and a Utopian government of gibs who the hell needs guns you right-wing extremist mad bomber?

The only hard thing is trying to hold on while we are bombarded with the constant blackpills. I won't be discouraged, but it is at least effective at poisoning my mood. I need more memes or something.

OP here, glad I could lend some moral support.

I have to say since posting this thread the sheer volume of media attacks on Trump has taken me by surprise. As this user - - said, Jo Cox was 24/7 in the news cycle (can also confirm weird-as-fuck Viking funeral) however that was just one story.

This 'throw as much mud as possible and hope it sticks' approach seems to be a revised tactic. I don't think I've ever seen a personality this embattled before, and that suggests to me that the (((American media))) is getting desperate. Most likely internal polls are showing Illary slipping, losing the black vote, etc.

Don't let yourselves get blackpilled. I appreciate it's hard with this completely biased 24/7 news cycle, but hold your course and do as much as you can to debunk these stories for the people around you.

I'll leave you with this. Its memetic energy seemed to help us during Brexit.

Take heart! I see many anti trump signs, but not a single pro Hillary.

Post yfw you remember Jo Cox died for literally nothing

thank you OP, I know they are thrashing in pain, I'm listening to the song now, and I'll keep it saved for when I read something that rustles me.

I'm sorry for not being certain, but that is a Nige pepe, right?I want to make sure to label it correctly for when I save it

Unless Obama is willing to be the overt aggressor and do something incredibly insane. WWIII is their last resort option if all else fails. They'd rather risk killing everyone than lose their power.

It's ironic that for once I want to see the president act like a weak, spineless leftist cuck on a foreign policy issue.

Yes.

Who is responsible for this poor woman's death? Trump certainly bears some of the blame, since if he had not met her 30 years ago, she would not have been involved in the events today.
Yet Trump meets many people every day of his life. Is he responsible for their wellbeing for the next 3 decades?

To use a phrase she might be familiar with: but for Hillary's base parading and unceremonious shoving of alleged trauma victims into the spotlight of the most publicised political campaign in world history, simply to gain a couple of poll points, this unfortunate woman would never have experienced the immense pressure of public scrutiny.

There is a reason victims of sexual trauma are granted anonimty. Hillary's riding roughshod over this protection should come as no surprise, given her history of vicious and devasting attacks against vulnerable women.

What do you think anons?

It wasn't tbh remember London has a huge population and it needed a 3rd of the rest of the country plus a few other major cities voting that way to hit 50%.

Checking your trips and calling BS on your calling of BS. You must hang out around a bunch of faggots. Gun sales and concealed carry license/permit applications are up, and up consistently.

This would definitely be a new take on it. I can just see CNN etc running wild with this.

I actually live in London and I'm the only person I know who voted Leave. Granted, I don't know many people, but this a big place. Could easily account for the 49% of Remain votes

I was expecting this to be about UK politics, I find it hard to care about US bullshit 24/7

Well like it or not the US is the king of the world right now, notwithstanding multicultural immigration policies in the last 60 years.

Australian here, I prayed for brexit to pass, and I am praying for Donald Trump to win.

I can't do much more where I am except shitpost, but I'm doing it.

4U

nigga, wuts wrong with ur ud

He's using tor

You've got to go back

Us is a garbage land with snot on their veins and jews on every street.

the only reason most of Holla Forums gave a shit about Us in the first place is because they broadcast to the whole world, sweeden fell because of americucks infecting the internet with marxism, and if Trump can get you mongrels under control, then maybe the air would be a little clearer. Trump is just a localized version of Putin, Putin is the real deal and the Brave starter of the Manliness trend.

that is the truth, take it or leave it.

GOTT SCHÜTZE ENGLAND!

or just you user. Start a revolution today and rid your country of your government.

People don't immigrate to garbage you disrespectful piece of shit.

It would better if they killed left-wing journalists instead.

Some one twit this to the bitches related, that will scare them to hell

A little over 3 weeks left. Can Trump make it?

After my nap xD

I mean, the election. Win or lose hahahaha they'll be so much lefty blood.

Adding onto that.

This is what cultural identity and togetherness looks like.

This is real culture, this is what they stole from you and replaced with Kardashians and other cultural flotsam

Kek yeah I remember that

an obscure democrat politician will probably be killed in the weeks coming up to the election in America and they'll pin the murder on a convenient lone gun nutter with no background who's conveniently a trump supporter

just adding a little more

Wasn't that also because of the rain?

That helped the gods certainly smiled on us that day for sure
but there was definitely an atmosphere of bremain would win for sure so many didnt bother voting because they thought it was in the bag already and it didnt matter

and they rigged it a tonne
they broke voting machines, erased votes and rewrote them to remain etcetera
just like they did in Austria to try and get rid of that far-right leader there

Hm, interesting. 'Jo Cox in Britain, Anna Lindh in Sweden, go on liberals, any of you could be the next sacrificial lamb'

FBI supposedly stopped 3 white men calling themselves crusaders from blowing up a mosque.

If only all the spics and niggers thought like you user.

You have the right idea

(Checked)

Check out Daily Mail's latest hit piece about Mindy McGillivray being scared of Trump supporters that she is forced to flee the country for her safety. Just gets more messed up when you sort the comments by votes and worst rated are from a few people (from the US supposedly) claiming shit like "good for her, Trump supporters are crazy and have guns". Ya, like THAT isn't setting up the stage for bullshit to happen by Team Deplorable'cuz we be scary! (See #2 for ref)

Uh oh, the gears of the propaganda machine are turning. Have they found their patsy.

Nigger. It's war if trump doesn't get in. Do you understand that?

We've had enough as a nation and what's happening is more than a movement.
All trump has to do is ask for his supporters to show up to Washington DC utilizing their second ammendment and the government is fucked.

We are not backing down, this treason eds with our generation.

Fuck off kike

The US is about to MAGA and purge your kin.
I hope you SPECIFICALLY are prepared.

Hah

Kek
Ok ameribros how likely do you think it is that Shilldog will have one of these whores 'commit suicide' because of the 'trauma inflicted on her by the rapine beast Trump'

I personally believe its not off the table for her

they'll definitely pick one of the prettier/innocent looking ones, probably a blonde with the least kike features
holy fuck the granny they have on the media accusing trump where i am looks like a 50 yo clone of that kike dyke teaching kids anal sex online in america

then comes the media storm and the public outrage
and it is plenty damaging
A rape accusation and a suicide is what sparked the moral outrage that destroyed the Roman Kingdom

reminder that they used niggers to erase votes

literal retard.
you are an illustration to your racial inferiority. everyone on this thread would be richer if you spared us from your second post.

I SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE BOARD GUYS

archive.is/qjclP
Two white guys and a jew planned to use car bombs against muslims according to the feds.
Gee I wonder who the informant could be. Now they are pushing the narrative that the New Jersey bombings were done by whites as well.

Good post, much appreciated britbong.

Let me guess, a suit approached them with the whole "just add patsy" plot, the explosives were fake and when they went to detonate it proved intent and they got rolled up.

Because the feds don't actually stop plots anymore, they create their own, stop them "just in time" then step in as if they're great heroes when all they're really doing is pissing away our tax dollars. Gotta continue to justify that grossly expanded budget post 911 after all. Then the lugenpresse reports how the alphabets foiled another imminent terror attack, while conveniently omitting the part they were the ones who orchestrated it in the first place.

As a fellow Bong, you pretty much nailed it. Constant negativity about leaving, constant cries of racism. I think the turning point however, was Obama threatening us with trade queues. To have some President of the USA come over to our country and lecture us about leaving and its consequences, was downright enraging. Another part was the Tory connection. Cameron and his ilk supported Remain, so a lot of people would have voted Leave in spite of them.

According to the article shit never left the planning stage. They are counting having guns and not liking muslims as intent. Either the two white guys were set up by the kike, or this is just a really obvious false flag. What white guys use a car bomb, honestly.

It probably would be good to use OP pic from to show that some of these 'larp' posts do have predictive qualities and then >>7856903's pic to tell the accusers what is going to happen to at least one of them. INB4 Monster I squeal at the thought of how they're going to spend every single day until Nov8 in terror and fear for their lives, seeing that FBI man around every corner. Pity the one it's going to be probably won't be that afraid until it's too late. But hey, at least she gets killed, that's a positive.

dumb ones
in Australia a car bomb went off because some bikie gang was intending to use it to blow up a rival gangs clubhouse but armed it with a mercury tilt switch before heading over to the clubhouse
as soon as they went downhill/turned a corner boom and the cops found 2 dead bikies and an exploded car crashed into a fence in suburbia

Put it in the bitches' Twitters along with some examples of people who suicied "shooting themselves in the back with a shotgun" afer they messed with Hillary. The bitches will start panicking for sure.

Another Brexiteer here, can confirm what OP said.

I would also draw to attention what will happen after the election, should Trump win. Since Brexit the media has been running non-stop Brexit disaster stories, like the pound weakening, a slight fall in economic activity, and inflation maybe rising. Sensible people don't care, because we're making more money off tourism, and we actually want inflation going up. Problem is, you get rabid remainers who can't get over the fact that they lost constantly harping on about how Leave lied and 'look, Brexit has been disastrous!'.

Expect something similar, should Trump win. You will get Hillshills and the Lugenpresse trying to stir up hysteria about how dangerous and nasty Trump is and 'OMG he's going to blow up the world!' nonsense. I suspect that is one of the reasons behind the recent hysteria regarding Russia and Syria, so they can point to Trump and act as if he'll start a war. In fact, a war may even be forced on him, and he'll be blamed for it. You'll also get Hillbots droning on about Hillary was a better choice whenever something bad happens during his Presidency. Especially things like shootings will try to be blamed on a 'new climate of hate' or something dumb like that. And lastly, and most importantly, just as they are trying to kill Brexit, they will try to kill Trump. Be prepared.

Why would they feel remorse for one person when they've sent entire generations to their deaths in wars they've started for profit?

Glad to see the Conservative Monday Club is still alive in Britain.

They're really not.

Here's a scenario:

Allegedly, there are tapes of BOTH Hillary and Trump saying nigger.

If this is true, I expect BLACK LIVES MATTER to be giant nusiance to both candidates most especially Trump.

1. both tapes come out of them saying nigger

2. outrage and confusion

3. Black leaders asking for apologies

4. Soft BLM protests at Hillary campaigns.
Hardcore protests/Borderline Riots at Trumps

5.This happens
youtube.com/watch?v=qT_XgtsMiPE

How plausible is this?

You're making the mistake of thinking the (((people))) we're talking about are capable of feeling remorse for anything other than lost money.

It must be working hours in Tel Aviv, (((80a3ab))).

Has anyone done these things? I would help out in my home town against rigging. How do I go about this?

let me guess you are an (((american))), shilling your country as the mongrel overlord of the planet.

kill yourself.

I will never forget the night of the EU referendum votes being counted. The so-called BBC really didnt see Brexit coming. As the results started coming in and it became clear that the Leave campaign had won the presenters looked physically ill. They didn't know what to say.

Trump's victory will be a blow to the establishment a hundred fold more powerful. It will be the sweetest success. I know the American people will be triumphant. God speed.

The Smartmatic voting machines being programmed and distributed by a Soros-linked firm are going to be used to subvert our democracy through voter fraud on a massive scale. The company has been linked to voter fraud in the Phillipines, Malaysia, Venezuala and many others, and now they are about to rig the US Presidential election. We need a different way to transport and count the votes.

They're going to fuck us over.

Yeah, that ship has sailed.

im actually thinking this'll be it

I always had more faith in Trump getting in than I did Brexit, and Brexit happened. I have little doubt he will win. If they allow him to, that is.

And the pork also use the muh Russians excuse, just like Clinton.

Imagine the remix exploitables.

They're going to Kill Bill

Yep, so stop coming here. Spics and niggers are too uncivilized, Asians are slant-eyed kikes, and Eurabia is a pozzed hell hole full of lefty faggots.
We don't want you coming here to complain about how our guns are scary and should be taken away.

Why the fuck would they arm it with a tilt switch in the first place? And how could they be simultaniously smart enough to use one for their intended purpose and stupid enough to fucking tilt it themselves before they got there?

Get it together Australia.

(checked)
I don't know how people got sold on voting machines, it would be retardedly easy to program them to redirect and percentage of the opposing candidates votes towards the voting machine company's chosen candidate and as long as they kept a lid on the code there would be no evidence of voter fraud except the exit polls, which aren't official anyways.

I actually regret watching the Sky coverage instead, I imagine the BBC coverage must have been like savouring a fine vintage wine as the night went on.

they're bikies
they're all on meth and became bikies because they couldnt get a job as a carpenter because they were too thick
I swear they're barely human, they dont really have sentience just a low cunning

it went from all smiles and cheery presenting by remainers sure they would win and then when the leave votes got to 51% their faces just dropped

Here in Canada bikers are decent guys apart from the drug dealing. Their neighborhoods are great to live in if you don't fuck with them, and if you have a bike they love you even if you don't pal around with them. We've got out biker gangs but I'd rather have them than then fucking nigger gangs that have been bleeding in from the goddamn Caribbean/Somalia. Bikers are literally,one of the few things preserving the white identity in NA, whether you like them or not

well im talking about Australia
outlaw country mad max shit
the kinda shit they do all the time here is drive by shootings, meth dealing and generally being dickheads
their initiation ceremonies here range from beatdowns to gangrapes
they're still criminal scum tbh

The worst they do is still gonna be peachy keen compared to niggers necklacing eachother and chink's "thousand cutting" eachother.

oh for sure
but in Australia they and the chinks work together and we dont have niggers, like african ones
abos dont have their own organized crime they're too thick for it
bikies in Aus if they wanna kill you they can do anything from blow your head clean off, beat ya to death, tie you up to the back of a bike and drag ya to death and occasionally theyve burned people alive
the triads/chinks in Aus tend to just shoot people since they're running most of the illegal smuggling rings into Australia

wew

Sounds like you Aussies should get out there and fuck some shit up, We can't all just sit here and watch reruns of gurren lagann.

This. The cops actually deal more drugs. Wiener you see a news story about a 'clubhouse being raided' it's because they stepped on a cops dealing territory.

The 81 are much better at keeping the hood clean of degenerates (nonces) and are well liked outside the (((media))).

Have some glorious pics of cuck despair.

More.