WAR INCOMING

The red lines have been drawn. All within a fucking week of the USA and Russia ending the Syria talks look what happens:

>Russia's top propagandist says US behavior could have 'nuclear' implications: ww w.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-us-nuclear-war-vladimir-putin-barack-obama-ukraine-dmitry-kiselyov-warning-a7355226.html

Combined with the narrative in the leugenpresse that Russia is behind the leaks in attempt to disrupt the election, which is accurate all things considered, shit is heating up real quick.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/turkey-buries-hatchet-with-russia-and-israel-as-erdogan-tries-to/
johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/nuclearwar1.html
mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675
morningledger.com/russia-ready-for-world-war-3-putin-builds-atomic-bomb-that-can-destroy-france/1399515/
armageddononline.tripod.com/nuclear.htm
archive.is/dinrZ
truthandaction.org/u-s-general-obamas-military-purge-criminal-treasonous/
innawood.org/
archive.is/B7keK
nucleardarkness.org/index2.php
rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1253.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
m.youtube.com/watch?v=coSlcVP6ebM
dayton.craigslist.org/search/apa?max_price=500&availabilityMode=0
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0&feature=youtu.be&t=1276
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4688-costa-anthony-da
web.archive.org/web/20160513153044/http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/business/russian-billionaire-takes-a-local-interest-1.117795
web.archive.org/web/20160304135157/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rothschild-loses-libel-case-and-reveals-secret-world-of-money-and-politics-6720015.html
archive.is/4Ps5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_oligarch#Oligarchs_during_Putin.27s_presidency
archive.is/eeUZp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Trump wins and no one follows Obama and the neocons off the cliff. I wouldn't put it past them to start a war as revenge against Trump voters. I also think no one wants to die in nuclear fire because of Obamas civil rights legacy is about to get raped.

bump

you had me hooked until >which is accurate all things consideredbut I won't quibble

NEARLY TIME TO GO INNAWOODS LADS

Nah, I think I'll stay next to my comfy little port and wait for the advisors.

touche, touche. Just so long they don't hit strategic targets if it goes hot, you have a good plan.

I still pray for the cities to be bathed in cleansing fire

RIP

Does anyone else feel this is too surreal to be happening? Just like all other 'WW3 IS APON US GUYS!!!' moments, do you think this is going to just blow over like the others or is this really it?

I'd expect a return to the Cold War.

As long as the threat of mutually assured destruction remains any reasonable government body will know that a shadow war is a more sensible course.

In all reality King NIgger doesn't have the balls to push the button, he's too much of a cuck and probably understands how fucking angry the whole world will get at him for starting it. Putin also want's to buy as much time as possible until Trump gets in and uncucks America, now.. This is where the Kikes come in. The fucking bastards are insane enough to fire first or try to poke the bear until it fires first (The bear obviously being Russia and Iran.)

Good news is they have almost lest than 4 weeks to do it. Many times through out history it took them much longer to get themselves in the position they want. I personally think they understand their time is fucking up, and they're gonna use Hillary and Obama as the fall guys. However.. We haven't won shit until Trump gets in and undoes all of their bullshit and builds that damn wall.

Are you prepared to let these people destroy the world?

Syria was originally just jews jewing as usual, now it's turned into a deadly proxy war that threatens the very existence of mankind.

As much as Obama/Clinton want to go to war with Russia, as long as Trump gets in it shouldn't happen.

If Obama did decide to fight the Russians, I could see the Trump voter base start to get ready for a civil war - who wants to go fight Putin when he's the one who is really doing the damage to ISIS.

fug, what if they try and blame the war on shitposters

This. They're so out of touch with what we want and so openly against us now that the frog jumped out of the pot all the way back in 2015. They're sooooo fucked this time it makes me laugh because even if they rig the election and try to bring in a billion shitskins we will finally fucking react with the growing resentment and anger we've all been feeling for many decades now.

THEY'LL SWING FROM TREES ALONG WITH THEIR PET NIGGERS AND SPICS

It does seem very odd but im sure people who lived through the build up to all wars they thought would never happen felt the same. We have never been this close, imagine what it was like living through the cuban missile crisis felt.

I'm not a yankee, so my opinion is pure speculation, but as I see it:

Yet they want your support to go a fight a country that is not even hostile to America

I don't believe this (((media))) bullshits.

(Checking trips of truth)

And do you know what will happen when they try to draft the millions of young angry white men they've bent over and fucked in the ass for the last 30 decades? ==WE'LL FUCKING GASS THEM== It's fucking on if they fuck with this election. PERIOD.

Anyone watching for sky kings you guys are my early warning system to fuck off asap if shit goes down I know you faggots will be the first to know

Hillary will use every dirty trick in the book to try and prevent that because she knows Trump will quote "have her swinging from nooses".

Anyway, I'm still questioning the Russian hacks. We found out Guccifer isn't one but if it was really Russia we'd have far more juicy material than fucking e-mails. These guys almost won the cold war here because of John Walker, Jr. and all the traitors revealed in the Vernona papers, who are still here and were never all tried for treason. They exist in all manner of government and academia and more. Well, the point is, the Russians would be leaking footage and conversations, instead of just plain emails. That would destroy Hillary beyond all reason.

(checked)
I was thinking about this earlier today. If they really wanted to pin it all on Russia they'd manufacture fake evidence and use Hillary as a sacrificial lamb, then use Bernie as second runner up. They should have done that 5 months ago, now their goose is really cooked extra black.

I'm not up to date with whether the hackers were Russians or not, but even if they were, does it justify going to war with them?
I'm doubtful that America hasn't been doing the same to Russia.

In all honesty, it looks like the Democrats are just butthurt that their dirty laundry was made public and want revenge at any cost.

I'm fucked if nukes are involved. Do you think Putin will wait long enough for Trump?

YES

Stupid people continue to support blatantly corrupt politicians they deserve to die for their stupidity. Also there are Individuals that are in positions to stop these very same "blatantly corrupt politicians" yet refuse to out of selfishness or Cowardice.

Nuclear war is the best worse thing that could happen to fuck with the status Quo and stupid people. No fucks given.

If it feels surreal, it means it's likely happening but your mind just can't grasp it yet. I felt the same way when I saw 9/11. This outcome was inevitable because even if their plans were perfect and Syria was successfully destroyed, Iran was always going to be the final battleground between U.S and Russia. It's the geopolitical sweepstakes, winner takes all.

I'd wager he's willing. I fear Obama will try to provoke a response before then.

Are you kidding me? Trump WILL be the one to fuck Russia up. He knows Oil will sustain the US dollar and he will not be a little bitch like Obama.

Burger here, can confirm. Been preparing for King Nigger to pull this shit since Jeb got BTFO. As have many burger anons. I should feel rage, but after this long on Holla Forums I've become more desensitized to the repulsive acts of these kikes and their puppets. What I feel is an iron resolve, and eagerness for revenge. Every single traitor must die, and it makes me proud to know that there will be other Holla Forumsacks out there, a lot of them military veterans like me, who are finally able to uphold the part of the oath where we defend our country from DOMESTIC enemies on the DOTR. I pray to Kek that across the Atlantic, our kin and kith do the same. If this goes hot, I'm guessing the Internet will be "suspended" for a while, so I suppose now is as good a time as any to say:
It's been a pleasure shitposting with you.
General Ben Garrison, CSA

I fucking hate this nigger so much.

Will America ever elect a dindu again after this mess?

You idiots. IF you win this war you will have uncontrolled access to the world resources and you can finally stop the mass importation of 3rld world slaves.

THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT TO OPPOSE YOU (China Nukes have shit range).

WAR WILL SAVE YOU OR END YOU.

Why are you shilling for a nuclear war?
Nobody wins nuclear war.

Just two years ago we would have been celebrating this. Finally we`ll get to do some Fallout LARPing and see this degenerate world burn in nuclear fire.
Now I`m actually getting a slight bit of "oh fugg :D :D :D" (besides the giddiness), I feel as if we actually have something to lose.
If Trump wins and paves the way for a Holla Forumsack world we`ll be happy, if hillary gets in and starts lobbying nukes we win too.

Life is bretty good.

Lurk 2 years and then post again, thanks

BULLSHIT NIGGER. WAS IS INEVITABLE.

YOU WIN THIS WAR THE WORLD IS YOURS. You can enforce depopulation and get the resources you need to grow your population naturally.

WAR IS THE SOLUTION and has and will always be the only solution.

Here's hoping they forget Canada exists.

KIll your self pleb and join the dark pill community.

Do you really think such will stop? The muddying of all the races is the goal of the elitists.

That said, I'm assuming this is why they were pushing that female inclusion for the draft. They'll bring it back and have women drafted as well.

No, all you'll have is the end of civilization. If anything it'll be at best a pyrrhic victory. Those resources would be inaccessible because any logistics needed to acquire them would be damaged or destroyed. Only your great-great-great grandchildren would inherit any future dominance (if they survive). In that case Russia will ultimately "win" because it's investing in massive civilian bunkers with that in mind.

Yes, but this must be a purge, not a nuclear war. America must remove the jewish cancer for the west to survive, Russia knows this and so does about 65% of Trump's base.

Bullshit. Russian nukes have shit range and are hilly unreliable. Stop being such a pathetic faggot. 100 Milion can die and we can still do what we like with the rest of the world

Except Russia is not an enemy. Russia does not subvert America. There is absolutely no need to start an unnecessary war where the only victims will be white people.

ITs much more easy to kill your elites after you own the planet the to deal with developed and dangerous nation YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

KIll the jews after, win your future now.

Keep telling yourself that, hubris isn't going to save you, being realistic will.

you smell like kike
you know russia will turn your precious promised land into glass, right?

The more I think on this, the more I suspect you are right. He's in "MUH LEGACY" mode right now, right down to angrily yelling at his fellow Chimps that if they don't vote for Hillary his legacy will be ruined.

He won't start a war with Russia with fucking 3 months left in office. The history books would be unable to ignore it.

This. World Wars are jewish purges of whites. Also,
No.

Kill your self you retard. OFC they are the enemy THEY are the ones who oppose your international hegemony and dont allow you to explot at free shit nations.

THEY are the reasons the US cant simply TAKE the oil it needs to the middle east and has to "negotiate" with shit nations like Soudi Arabia.

KILL ALL RUSSIANS ALL.

If you're a cuckchan faggot, go the fuck back and stay there, you're pure cancer.

I suspect this is in fact NOT a typical fox news commenter but somebody else, maybe a globalist shill, maybe an angry hohol with an axe to grind.

You're a fucking idiot if you think this will somehow stop the jews from continuing to destroy the white race and continue to subvert and control all other races. Things will get even worse since they will have little worry about and will push forward with their most dastardly plans.

You'll be among them since you'll get sent in to fight in this war, that is assuming they don't round up everyone on here and purge them. Russia winning is probably the only chance of that not happening because it will definitely happen if the US wins such a war with Hillary.

It's obvious you're a kike if you think there is a later under a WW3 scenario. Also, caps lock right now does nothing but remind people you're a blithering idiot.

The Russia who outlawed the denial of the holocaust? The Putin who kisses jew ass?

Russians shills are pathetic

Oh, you're just CTR. You were doing better before you got so blatant, enjoy your filter

Go to bed Hillary before you have another seizure.

This. Do you see this starting a WW?
Obama is a pussy and cares only about MUH LEGACY.
He won't start a WW. He'll wait till the elections. And then if they don't go his way will try to make himself a kang.

You fuckers are either imbeciles who dont understand geopolitics or Russian shills.
Pathetic.

The empires will return to the west when they will no longer have any opposition in the world.
You are 2 fucking stupid

Boys we got ourselves an angry hohol on our hands.

Yup definitely a retarded hohol

(fucking checked)
I hope I get to be in the lynch squad that ropes this coon. Finally I will fulfill my life's purpose on DOTR.

it's well-known the current western hegemony of USA-NATO-Israel is directly opposed to Russia-Iran-Syria.
you yids are all dead in a nuclear war. they've no reason not to glass you.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/
Slav kikes all the way. Go suck jew dick. Cant fucking wait for war and this shit to end.

This.
I wish it would work like that.

The general meme is that Obama hates risk. There seems to be some truth to that so it's true, I can't see him starting WW3 but what of his masters and handlers? That's the problem. Who knows what they are willing to stoop to to get what they want. In any case, I still think Trump should make use of all of the shit going on and blame Hillary and Obama for this escalation and claim he is the only one that can fix things/avoid all out nuclear world war.

That's nice hohol, but your fantasies are not going to happen. I get that you're angry so everyone who isn't as upset as you about russia is a jew but you really need to get a grip

Ya its not like Russia did not sign the treaty with Israel and Turkey to "stabilize" the middle east right?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/turkey-buries-hatchet-with-russia-and-israel-as-erdogan-tries-to/

Take your AIDS ridden degenerate shithold and die.

Tick Tack war is comming.

Trump doesn't take office until january

You're so mad, you really should just stop and take a breather. You're not being rational at all.

your link mentions nothing of a russian-israeli treaty, and you're awfully defensive of israel.

seriously, think about it. if Syria is a flashpoint, and Israel is looking to undermine Syria, you're an obvious target. Russia can spare a few dozen nukes to annihilate the entirety of your little country; you're probably already targeted. Americans out west might survive a nuclear war, but every single Israeli is dead.

TO all who defend "Russia" as the "savior" of anything but their own asses remember this: Russia is not European in mentality or consciousness.

War is coming and this is a good thing.

You're not going to convince anyone here to want to go to war with Russia since that will most likely mean a number of us will unnecessarily be drawn into another banker's war. Fuck that and fuck anyone who'd want that. Go pick up a gun and fight them yourself if you are so willing.

They are going to get us killed over sand niggers

THEY ARE GOING TO GET US KILLED OVER FUCKING SAND NIGGERS

THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO LET MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE AND DESTROY OUR CIVILIZATIONS BECAUSE OF FUCKING SAND NIGGERS HALF THE GLOBE AWAY

This, it really does sound like an autistic fantasy.

Please.

NO: THEY ARE GOING TO GET US KILLED OVER THE OIL THE SANDNIGGERS HAVE AND WE NEED.

The rules are different, this war will be short and bloody. Some one will win in a matter of hours.

It will be fucked up BUT either we get the whole planet and their resources OR we go extinct.

No, fuck off. It's a war that doesn't need to be fought and only benefits the jews. If you want to fight them, go pick up a gun and do it. Anyone that calls for war but does not actually lead the charge is a coward that deserves to be tortured to death.

WE DONT EVEN FUCKING NEED IT
RUSSIA HAS OIL
WE HAVE OIL
WERE GONNA DIE SO MUSLIMS CAN INHERIT THE FUCKING EARTH

What so few people seem to grasp is the Democratic Party isn't an arm of the government. It's a privately run group with its own internal rules that work together to serve their own interests and get their pawns into the actual government. The Democratic Party not a gov't institution at all. If Russia did target the Dems for stealing information, they didn't do shit-all to our gov't or nation itself. Not worth going to war to avenge the sullied reputation of some buttblasted politicians' dirtbag organization.

Yes

This. It's like Goldman Sachs getting hacked and the US going to war over it. It's bullshit.

This is the thing that has pissed off my family considerably.

BULLSHIT Russia has huge land but they are already exploiting the oil and gas at maximum!!!! IT WILL NOT EVEN LAST FOR 50 YEARS AT THIS RATES

They are even going in the arctic out of desperation for row resource.

YES Russia has resources BUT NOT ENOUGH for all of us "whites". DEAL WITH IS (pics related)

WE dont have shit nigger, not enough for 300 million THIS IS WHY WE IMPORT IT FOR MEXICO AND OTHER SHITHOLES

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE BITCH OF THE NATION WHO HAS THE RESOURCES YOU NEED.

BULLSHIT it benefits the ones who will end up controlling the resources.

well there are these quotes on Zero Hedge:

“Across the Atlantic, we’re refreshing NATO’s nuclear playbook – to better integrate conventional and nuclear deterrence, to ensure we plan and train like we’d fight, and to deter Russia from thinking it can benefit from a nuclear use in a conflict with NATO.”
-U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter

“US State Department spokesman John Kirby has made strong statements regarding Russia’s involvement in Syria, claiming that if Russia will not cooperate with the US, Moscow will keep sending troops home in body bags.”

“I want to be clear to those who wish to do us harm…. the United States military – despite all of our challenges, despite our [operational] tempo, despite everything we have been doing – we will stop you and we will beat you harder than you have ever been beaten before. Make no mistake about that.”
- General Mark Milley, U.S. Army Chief of Staff

“[The next war will] be highly lethal, unlike anything our Army has experienced at least since World War II,” and would involve fighting in “highly populated urban areas.”

They will go to war to avoid handing their control back to the people (Trump). They are beyond fucking evil.

You're absolutely psychotic.

The jews then since there is no plan in place to stop the myriad of other bullshit that is in place to control the populace. Kill yourself. Again, if you want war, go get a gun and start one. If the next post is not of you with your guns ready to go off to this war you want to start, you can fuck off.

Fuck it. I'm out. You guys live with your delusions of: "war is not necessary", "we already have the resources we need", etc…

Just know this: The west has the fewest resources per capita in the world, and Russia (even if it wanted) cant provide for all of us…not even half of us.

Bascailly, the guy is just playing out some fucked up fantasy in his head.

Ohh give me a fucking break and post some fucking counterarguments "sane" fellow.

I dont have a Nuke to start a war mate. WTF would I do with a gun nigger?! Sorry its 2016 (the current year)

You're a fucking moron and have a piss-poor understanding of the systemic state of the economy, monetary policy, and country.

I'll bet you think you're educated on the subjects though, most retards do.

Pretty much. That or some sort of shill. The minute he's asked to walk the walk, he walks out. Reminds me of politicians who cry for war knowing they will never fight in it themselves. It's cowardly shit.

You really should kill yourself.

You are too stupid to realise this. Rusdia is sanctioned, Europe is swamped by rapefugees to get away from the shitholes, self destructive traitors are literally destroying their own countries, oppressing the nationalists, etc. Do you see where we are aheading of the nuclear war start instead of civil wars to cleanse the shits?

The importation if migrants is simply a consequence of low fertility. The system tries to correct as best as it can. If we did not have to economically exploit women in the workforce we could sustain our own population by natural process.

THIS IS a consequence of a no resource economy just like Japan and Korea.

There is NO solution for this problem except mass emigration OR complete economic collapse so the wages will go back to nothing.

There's a good chance we could see a nuclear war as the US thinks it has Russia's nukes locked down by anti-missile systems we installed in neighboring countries over the last 15 years. This removes the threat of MAD that otherwise holds back the neocons, but if Russia isn't as contained as they believe they'll fire back. I hope you don't live in California as it's a target-rich environment.

Google secular trap for more on why we are going to shit.

Importing 3rd world trash into a welfare state with a failing economy isn't going to do jack shit.

There is no "OR", the economy WILL collapse.

Of course there is one! Nationalists revolution is the solution for all of the problem s.

Yes, but even in that scenario the system has to collapse first, hence why most of us look forward to the happening.

I agree but nationalists will inherit a nation with no resources, huge internal race issues and a failed banking system.
You really think we can fix this easily?

It is going to help sustain corporations since they will have cheap shit to exploit. Your replacement is needed for industry to "come back" to the USA.

I hope you are wrong since we may never really recover.

I would rather to fight in the civil wars than to doom the white people to hardships like the White Africans are. Look at the White African s suffering in Africa right now. That is the future for our children and grand children so no thank.

"Low fertility" meme is forced, Augustus already fixed that problem a gorillion of years ago.

You are pulling this shits straight out of your arse m8. White people aren't stupid and can fix because it is in our nature to make our nations prosperous.

Corporations can't exploit cheap labor because the leftists have increased the minimum wage. Also, the amount of taxes, if any, 3rd world trash would even produce on cheap labor won't cover the cost of the welfare benefits they would derive.

I've been talking about the population distribution and "upside down pyramid" for years on pol, I know my shit, from mathematics on up.

That's what it will come down to, it's going to be a battle of right wing nationalists vs leftist globalists, every other distinction is irrelevant.

You take it to an entirely new psychotic level though, one that will never happen.

Sure he did (laughs in Germanic)

This is either delusional bullshit or a argument to why Russia is not white. Cant decide yet.

Global war is not the solution, that is crazy talk.

Well when it does happen remember this moment, take a moment to think about how fucking ignorant and retarded you were, and kill yourself to escape the suffering you will surely experience because you're unprepared to deal with what's going to happen.

Kill yourself in the midst of a conflagration of nuclear fire.

You're a retard dude, you're huffing something because you have this insane fantasy that people will survive (namely you) and you have some hero complex that totally defies the circumstances of what you're talking about.

You're not playing with a full deck dude.

People will survive. I may not, and you absolutely wouldn't, but I'm certain some people would survive.

Well the current paradigm can't continue for much long or there be nothing left to salvage, A lot of people just want the get the social upheaval done so we can start rebuilding. Nothing can be done right now because of current paradigm.

Again with the childish fantasies, you don't know shit, I think you should find some purpose in your life instead of torturing yourself and making yourself mentally sick over things that aren't likely to happen.

It's not going to happen, the white nationalist doomsday scenario is not going to happen, and obsessing over it will only result in a sharp reduction in your mental health if you persist at it.

Focus on things in your own life that you have control over, because obsessing over things that you don't and likely won't happen is a great way to fuck yourself up.

aren't likely to happen isn't won't happen, P(Happening)>0.

Also, the most likely happening (there are more than one) is a complete and total economic collapse in the US irrespective who wins the election.

why is Putin taking the bait? why not just chill untill Trump is elected?

In such a case in the US all that will happen is states will fracture and try to break off from the union.

I don't think he is, I think he believes Obama is trying to push things to the brink and Putin isn't letting it slide.

Well that's the reason for the civil war, it will be a battle for control between nationalists and globalists.

YOU FOOLS

Renounce the shabbos goy trump and maybe HE will see value in your life. All these puppets will hang.

i hope this is it lads, i cant take more disappointment

I am not talking about non white people so don't twist the word. Look at Australia, Canada, USA, Russia, Rhodesia, South Africa and European countries. Most of them suffered the wars before and it didn't stop them from going forward.

It's not going to be what you think it is though.

It will lose momentum very quickly and you'll be back to your doomsday prophecy with nowhere to go. The overwhelming majority of people, the ones necessary to move that kind of agenda don't want full on extermination, they just want enough relief that they can continue on with their lives.

Fracturing states, individual rights are reasserted, cuckstates are forced into containment and the rest of them basically just carry business as usual.

We're under 30 days now to know how to proceed in the future.

play it again, johnny guitar

Dubs confirm. I've already got my bugout bag ready and spoke with Zyklon Ben yesterday to confirm our evac route.

Yes, anons need to enjoy their last month of kike degeneracy before society goes back to how it's supposed to be.

What extermination are you referring to? I'm referring to purging as many leftists as possible to seize control, and then implement significant changes to the Constitution that make it impossible for the leftists/globalists to ever incrementally gain power and destroy the country again.

This problem can be solved with some proper system design.

Quints confirm.

I got spurs!
Jingle
Jangle

always bet on the house

Not that skilled at counting are you?

Anyone have a map of pentotials targets in Europe ? Also any advices to survive this, I want to remove kebabs not die in a shitty nuclear explosion.

That's your fantasy, the union will never be reformed based exactly on what I just told you. People will do just enough to get the pressure off their backs which means independent states and even if there was an attempt, it will be by mainstream goy nationalists, not white nationalsts, likely Texas taking the lead, and you'll be exactly in the same position you are now crying about how the revolution should have happened.

The average person just wants to be out of the fire, with as little effort as possible, and the number of people who share your viewpoint would be heavily outnumbered if you ever tried to force or intimidate them into compliance.

I know you don't get this because it's really obvious you have this fantasy in your mind and it clearly causes you mental instability to write it off as not feasible, but it absolutely isn't, even in a condition of economic collapse. Most people will just find equilibrium as fast as possible and continue on with their lives which in any case would likely mean the US fractures into self governed states.

That is the shortest path between two points.

Just need to wait for a false flag now to suspend the elections or at the very least convince the normalfags that Putin really is the bogeyman the kikes have been making him out to be.

I had a dream last night, seemed pretty real. A nuke in the distance, shock waves and eventually torrential rain.
And in the news they said that a city in Latvia was nuked.

Why latvia of all places?

Can confirm, gorilla warfare tactics will he be engaged at the lowest common denominator of government for my state. All anons will do the same I hope.

I'm quite confident my analysis is not only a feasible outcome, but with minimal effort a likely outcome. I'm sure the US could potentially balkanize, but it'll only be temporary until we take control from the leftists and purge them.

Honestly, leftists would just be better off leaving the US if they want to survive with their ideology.

Come on user, you're not even trying faggot.

I just told you, a total purge, aka extermination won't happen, you're banking on things that exist only in your mind.

I never said a "total purge", you're the moron who keeps claiming total. I said purge enough to seize control. That's all that is needed.

Amen brother

May your aim be steady and true.

The ASN (backwards) Den of Snow leaks show that this is factually the case. There's no question about it.

Also, I'd advise anons to desensitize themselves to the prospect of an impending nuclear hellfire by watching your favorite kosher films on the matter and practicing your panicked phone call to your family. That's under the assumption you already have your final shitpost ready at all times.

Risking your skin to get a very elderly person close to death anyway to safety, Why do people do this?

(checked)
Yup. Not materially prepared just yet, but I'm fully mentally prepared to all sorts of naughty goy things. I have two friends close by also itching for DOTR.
Been a pleasure, user.

That was back when men believed in women and children first. A modern day titanic might save the kids, but the women would be tossed overboard by the men.

British people have had dignity.

Hahaha, this is what equality gets you, ladies. Girl Power!

I understand saving children, But fucking useless life expended old people!?! fuckin why?

Wheres the value in such a high risk venture??

Does Ben actually lurk here btw?

There won't EVER be any direct confrontation between Russia and USA, even if Hillary is elected. However the constant, genocidal flow of shitskins poured over white countries will not stop.

Trip confirms.

That's gotta be a substitute for "kike" out of topical choice and how similar it sounds.

KIKE PLANE MUST HIT STEEL.

I now feel like those niggers on the UN council who went "hey Ukraine and europe, dont nuke the world, stop it whitey, we dun wanna die"

Let it all burn.

That's how you truly know The Happening approaches. The closer it gets, the less it will be desired.

Maybe becouse it's close to Russia?

I just thought about my odds of survival, saw some of the footage like the film about britain being nuked.

It doesnt seem very desirable. Nuclear winter, assuming I survive the initial blast…being this close to a strategic command nato base…

there is so much stuff I am dependent upon. I just thought about all the industries that require a proper operating infrastructure, minerals/materials/intermediary goods collected foreign. Things that probably I wont be able to get ever again in my life, or at least for a very long time:

the only good thing is that most likely there will be enough food as my nation is a nation that produces enough food for itself BECAUSE of a nuclear survival doctrine from the 90's.

Seriously though, if the happening happens, the lazy, comforting lifestyle will be gone for the rest of my life most likely. As a person born into this, I cant even begin to comprehend how it will affect me. Most of us probably wont be able to.

Welcome the silence before the storm. This is what it feels like.
TLC!

N I C E

There's also smoke bathing your hair.. Burn juniper in a low fire and get the smoke throroughly in your hair.

oh, and you can make soap out of nothing.

burn wood > get ash > boil the ash until it's lye > heat the lye with animal fat

it's soap.

Honestly, I cant wait. I'll get to kill kikes and degenerates after I watch the destruction of the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia on HD television.

What is 1933?

Thanks RIDF.

WWII was the war where the kikes were supposed to be relocated in Madagascar. Here they are anyway. Unless it's a people's revolution, chances are a big war will be fought in isreali interests…

can you imagine what the post blast life will be?

Does that mean that russia will be issuing random missiles that home in on radio signals post blast?

Well whatever happens after the blast, will be the true war. An actual landwar, after most of the nukes have been exhausted.

but on the plus side

spooky
double neat
less neat
double neat
Besides, who needs after shave and really soft toilet paper, those things are for fagets.

and then there is this

So now you can rape or pillage ifyou are strong enough, or you would get raped and pillaged in return if you are not. Women automatically assume missionary position, and non feminist position again as they cannot survive otherwise
Imagine how many cucks there are. Now you too could have an army of cucks to do your bidding. Become a slave master, use those nu males as a warlord of some sort in the post nuclear life.

Heh.
Russia has enough bombs to destroy the entire planet around 140 times, the US 120 times, China 130.

Things that will never happen! Proxy wars are hot shit right now and you can lie to your populations and tell them things are great.

Yeah, nah. You can keep as many 3DPD as you like, but for me, if there isn't the vague promise of being able to marry my waifu, life isn't even worth living.

Each nation will probably not completely exhaust their nukes, so they can use them post first initial blast against major detected military presences.

Which kinda shitsux. So even after the first blast, there may not be a major invading force.

But what about smaller cells? Border control will break down and some people may pity, and spare some civilian places.

I think that some people do underestimate the resilience of the human race. Even if the face of nuclear winter, we may try to push ahead and try to win still.

The russia spirit is like that, if both parties stand to lose something significantly. But the other person uses becomes too much of a douche, the russian may just do it anyhow out of spite. I know this because I am one myself. Sometimes doing great harm to another person, and even to yourself is of better benefit than to be in a toxic (societal, Internationale) relationship that drains you too much. Scorched earth, with the prospect of really long term revival under better conditions does look attractive to the russian racial soul.

We could just fly to Mars or the Moon asap.
We just need 1 more year for Musk to complete his project of 1 million people, or 5 years, whatever.
After that they can start nukes, I don't care.

Not even mentioning the fact that Slavs attempt to genocide each other out of love every once in a while.

I think that the russians are holding off on the american elections, at the very least. Its pretty obvious that they are preparing for that.

if they are replying like they are now, already spending resources for potential nuclear war, one alone could surmise from that that, that hillary is pretty evil, and a potential world destroyer.

If hillary is elected, the chance for nuclear war will spike up significantly. So lets wait and see what happens. This election is literally the difference between death and life. I am surprised that nobody on the left has realized this yet.

I always thought that "destroy the entire planet with nukes" thing was false?

Do they mean literally obliterate the planet, just the surface or enough to pollute it beyond sustaining life?

I think it's obliterate the surface.
One of my former teachers said that he worked for the government, he didn't give more details but he did say this fact about the nukes. I tend to believe him since Russia has that Tsarina bomb that can instantly destroy France - 1 single bomb.

I don't think they care tbh.

johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/nuclearwar1.html

>Some of the surviving nations have emerged by now as major powers, including Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Brazil.

Yeh nah

Out out out!

Russia to test unstoppable 'Satan 2' stealth nuke capable of wiping out an ENTIRE NATION
mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675

Russia Ready For World War 3: Putin Builds Atomic Bomb That Can Destroy France
morningledger.com/russia-ready-for-world-war-3-putin-builds-atomic-bomb-that-can-destroy-france/1399515/

armageddononline.tripod.com/nuclear.htm

The left in its myriad forms is a death cult, designed to bring about the destruction of everything vital and good in the world. If, by some miracle, niggers managed to claw their way into a successful form of civilization, the left would try to annihilate it. The Jew feels a visceral hatred for every other people on Earth, and he will use every tool at his disposal to humiliate, denigrate, and degenerate them to a base animal state, because that's how he thinks of us. That is why they must be purged.

second link says 40 mt, less than my pic.

Also, when will Holla Forums learn that this thread was created by RIDF. Russia's foreign policy includes nuclear threats just like North Korea except subtle and sophisticated rather than bellicose.

The thing about all of this armchair stuff that its just dumb. It doesnt make much sense. Why does anyone think that any of these nations will be spared? There are plenty of nukes to go around and to destroy everyone. And that is what it will be like. The racial DNA of one nation, at its base will prefer only its own. Perhaps it will spare some of the neighboring nations if they were on friendly terms, but those who are neutral, to hostile to them will be targets.

Most likely it will be sensor > nukes warfare for the first few years

Meaning, that things that detect forces, can scout out nations will be the most prized things ever. Satellites, drones, scout planes, even infiltrating ground troops.

Those will be the leaders of EVERY engagement in a nuclear war. They will designate targets. And the tactical nukes will remove them.

So, a large part of the war will be based on space warfare to remove satellites, and to defend them. But also on air dominance against the drones. The infiltrators with radio's will be much harder to deal with I think.

Because isnt that what will happen? There will most likely be no large armies marching as they would just get nuked. One nation will try to get satelite dominance, then aerial dominance, then emerge their armies to take over after that.

muddle-headed post.

Also, nuclear stockpiles are largely swollen because of the desire to match a warhead to an enemy silo, rather than human extinction.

We have been meme'ing it since 2012, just remeber if you survive hold the fucks accountable

That just my opinion mang, its the thing that makes most sense to me.

Complete removal of other nations seems like the most plausible thing to do. Removes all odds of shit going badly in the future.

No wonder they are good at doom art.

Agenda 21, lurk more.

What nobody ever talks about is the biochemical aspect. If people going to start nuking other people, then you can consider the Geneva Convention just a piece of paper.

as you make a nuclear warhead larger, it requires much more material and gets exponentially(?) more inefficient, as most of the blast is wasted.
it's far more efficient to make a bunch of moderate-yield nukes

threadly reminder to watch Threads for an accurate representation of a post-nuclear exchange.

the living will envy the dead

We have been living for so long under the nuclear umbrella, of course there would be proliferation of new tactics under that. As many laws were drafted under different conditions, and became moot, so too it may become actually a desirable thing eventually. If you think that a piece of paper, from a different era is going to protect you now…kek.

You should already consider that the US is ready to use biochemical weapons since they gave Sarin gas to Syrian rebels to use on civilians. There's also been some spooky outbreaks that have been floating around Dontesk and China in the past decade.

Are the US guys clinically insane? I hope what they gave is fake.

nah, just jewish.

user…

jews wouldn't gave it to them directly so US guys is perfect to do the dirty jobs for them so jews can't be blamed.

The deaths were real.

archive.is/dinrZ

Who used the gas is unknown, despite Western media saying that it was Assad and then completely forgetting that it ever happened. The most unbiased investigation by the UN said that it really didn't know who Sarin gassed those people and suggested it may have been rebels who somehow got ahold of the gas.

This was expected: they can't stop China and Russia to create a new system with normal means and so it's war, at least with Hillary.
Trump will probably prevent a war but not the backlash of the trillions of debt that will make feel their presence, however it could be mitigated with a serious economic plan and relations between US,Europe,Russia/China and Japan.

US=jews
And not as if Israel is a neighbor of Syria.

This.

Nations don't enter theatres that they know they can't win. We can look at history for this. Nobody would win a conflict of this scale.

Unless of course a nation thinks that they could survive somehow, such as if they built a large underground complex where a nation could still function in. Thankfully there is no evidence that the US has built anything like this or would even consider being such a madman.

Having low IQ must suck user. People like you always look at a variable, be it social morality, and think its an endpoint to it all. You dont see it as just a variable that has its own properties, that connects to other variables, and that can be manipulated.

We have been living under the mutually assured destruction umbrella for so long, that counter strategies have been developed. Its evolution. And russia is playing this game with information warfare. It has mastered the internet and it has made the public aware, to the complete disadvantage of the US.

Shadow warfare cannot exist in a world where few secrets are present. I think that at this point most of us can be considered "insiders" based on standards of 50 years ago. Insiders with access to classified information. And we are just citizens!

If a shadow war is not possible, all that volition will flow like a river into other means. That means revisiting the idea of total nuclear annihilation.

perhaps there exist some better means of survival now, better bunkers, better technology to minimize losses, to stand up after nuclear war.

This constant struggle of life, is like a river, and all of its potential is constantly flowing, its constantly pondering solution, alternative roads and ways to beat the opponent. It will never stay the way it is, it will never be static. Your high school education, even university education of 10 years ago is useless as everything changes the whole fucking time.

Get on with the times.

The fucked up part is it doesn't even matter since the syrian conflict was a internal conflict and the and chemical weapon convention do not apply. While the civilians killed was tragic the fact chemical weapons were "over the line" despite the fact far more civilians died every month from artillery launched by all armed sides of the conflict is completely lost on non critical thinkers.

exactly the economic damage to the US outweighs any benefit of controlling Syria.

It's literally fucking stupidest argument I've heard for US intervention in Syria for all these years. It changes nothing except the Russian navy may last a few more days as a "fleet in being" before the RAF and the Italian air force put them below sea level if the US/NATO goes to war with Russia. Which is a ridiculous point again since the economic damage….

Okay, that is depressing to know that the jews used them on the civilians. That's beyond the insanity. I guess the war is going to be more than just nuclear.

Putin is bringing Bloc states under "Mother Russia", not so much because he truly cares about all the ethnic Russians but because he wants a buffer between NATO.

[*] Georgia
[*] Crimea
[*] Belarus
[*] Eastern Ukraine

He's already stirring nationalism for Russia in pockets of the Baltics and will try to take them next. They are small countries, so the capital/major city of Riga is the goal for the Russians to take in Latvia.

Assuming user's dream is truly a prophecy from Kek and not just the result of consuming mouldy pizza, Riga is likely one of the first places to expect a tactical nuclear detonation by either side (for example, if NATO moves in and recaptures the city, Russia would not hesitate to nuke it in order to "de-escalate" as Putin calls it; the strategy being that the West would not retaliate and risk human existence, and instead abandon the Baltics and go home)

Why does everyone masturbate about Russia invading Baltics? Fuck off.

you're right about the movie, but I always end up laughing at the end because the post-nuke britbongs can no longer into engrish and keep yelling "BABBY" in reference to that baby

Fuck user I don't want anyone invading the Baltics, that's just where Putin's interests seem to be. I'd be more than happy to be wrong

Top cuck.

Such a shame that our senators and congressmen are largely Jewish, and therefore unwilling to enforce standards.

I frickin* saved that m8. It is a deep philosophy. Too bad he would not understand you.

People thought World War 1 wouldn't happen because nobody wanted a protracted war and it would cause a worldwide financial meltdown.

Hitler thought that the allies would, at some point, try and staunch his advances in Europe before Poland, which is why he believed they wouldn't stop him from retaking the Sudetenland.

As it turns out, people are more than content to stumble their way into a world war.

NO

(checked)

No.

u wot m8

A little behind there friend. Nothing like being raised in a family who've been prepared for outright collapse since the early 1900's. Pleasure shitposting with you too, perhaps we'll see one another out there.

Yes these fucking kikes and liberals and faggots(all the same thing in ORIGIN) will start a nuclear war. Fucking pisses me off to know end having studied these pieces of shit my entire life, of course, once being honest and trust worthy became obsolete. Every fucking time these bastards creep up.

*no

Fuck off with that r-selected bullshit, you cannot beat niggers and pooinloos by outbreeding them and consuming all available resources. We don't suffer from low fertility, they're having too many children and we need to stop enabling them with cash assistance and free tickets to America.

I hate faggots who say, "whites need to breed more". That's a nigger strategy. There's nothing wrong with having fewer children when you have fewer resources available to raise them properly. If you want more resources for whites stop giving American wealth to foreign countries. Put sanctions on shitskin territory that criminalizes sending them money, medicine, and so forth under the reasoning that they are an enemy of the USA.

Tis happening gents

just remember: /k/ patches are friendlies

It's was fairly tied to KSA (the same Saudi prince boss of an agent that was having meeting with the guys that did 9/11 no less).

Despite what most people believe Israel doesn't give two fucks about Assad, they're sure fine with them killing each other but they lived with Assad for nearly 50 years, had countless occasion to formant coups or assassinations.

KSA and USA are the ones leading the operations in Syria (mainly to contain Iran and Russia), Israel is just a secondary actor.

Even more insane is that's the reason of the various opening moves by Putin toward Israel the mad man is trying to flip them like he did Turkey and Egypt.

If KSA is defeated in Yemen it basically means Iran, that vowed to push every jews into the sea control the entire middle-east, and the Irano/Russian/Cinese block decide who stays and who leaves…

That's the beauty of Putin long term plan… Flipping Israel, that will have no other choice to kiss his shoes and beg to not let Iran & friends ran them into the sea.

And since it's actually Jews that rule the US… Putin will rules the US!

So yeah the US have to save KSA top of the line army from the dangerous flip flop wearing sandpeople of Yemen.

Or Russia will rule the US.

So Tonkin 2.0.

btard

The US has been working to overcome this by building an anti missile shield around Russia.

Get your filters tovarich

oh you were so close to quints

Daily reminder that the elites would rather start WW3 than lose their grip on American politics.

To deter the possibility of a U.S. nuclear first-strike, the Soviets created a system called Perimeter, also known as "Dead Hand."

is there a possibility that the defense systems are really good on both sides and all the nukeks will just get disarmed midair?

by stopping the atoms?

couldn't neutron saturation achieve that?

That's the big worry. The person who does want a war can impose one on those who don't.

Sick world.

Reminder that within the first week of Trumps victory he's going to be rooting out so much corruption that we're going to have a surplus of job openings in Washington

i think we will rather see a bunch of politicians suddenly planning a vacation somewhere.

"I was anonymous, please offer me a job."

I want to believe but fam…

Nope. Most modern nukes carry several independent warheads on a single missile, such as MIRV or Minuteman. The new ones even have their own countermeasures to deploy, think chaff, flares, shit that would throw off another missile trying to shoot it down. Imagine trying to hit a baseball in midair with another baseball, only the baseball is deploying a smokescreen and threw sand in your eyes. Once you factor in the multiple independent warheads, the countermeasures, and the extreme difficulty involved in shooting down a projectile like that, even the best system will let some through. Say that a missile defense system has a 90% success rate. If a few thousand nukes are launched (well within the realm of possibility), then you have several hundred that make it. Even a few is too many.

We should be working towards it. The main reason this subversion got this far is because political jobs were deemed unpopular.

We're getting this generations Cuban Missle Theatre.

Fear drives consumer spending.

Really beginning to think that the Nobel was more to keep the kikes pulling his puppet strings from starting a war more and more

I guess it depends on how many of us they'll really need in civil service. I mean, what does a competent State Department do all day? This one just shares MSM sound bytes largely written by their own staff. Still not sure "soulless corporate drone for 10 years and here's my portfolio of Pepe as Hitler" is going to work for us.

I want it to so bad

Yeltsin left the front door wide open.

Holla Forums do you forget?…..…that we are already at war

Just not with Russia.

Hello shill.

Really? How? And that still doesn't matter much because they'd have to maneuver a lot of pieces, we're talking at least 5 or 6 months worth to get all of their bases and armies positioned under Putin's nose. They might finish 80% of the prep before Trump gets in and fucks it all up for them, their plan must to have been to elect either Clinton or Bernie but boy have they really fumbled on several of those parts. Thank kek

You're arguing with a shill. The 'fantasy' was the tell.

…freemasonry?

Someone is losing here and throwing a tantrum…. either it's Putin or Obama.

I'll refrain from saying anything else.

Gee I wonder.

I think this user is wise and I'm ridf as fuck.

I think 99% of Russian diplomacy revolves around trying to avoid war via bluster precisely because their military, both nuclear and conventional, can't compete.

(checked)
Personally I hope the jews just keep using sandniggers to proxy war against one another.

Maybe, and I know this will sound crazy, but maybe the Russians just flat don't want war. How many times has their civilization been flat rekt in the past couple hundred years? Maybe they want a solid century of not being flattened so they can all buy flatscreen TVs and Levi's.

Why are some burgers so unhinged?

We don't even want to go to war with kebab, but we want to go to war with Russians who don't want to go to war.

It's infuriating being a burger these days.

S-400 and S-500 are currently the best anti-air defense systems in the world, and can currently engage a maximum of 6 and 10 targets at the same time (respectively). Take that as you will.

They're untested against modern US airpower. Furthermore, I don't want to see them tested unless Russia can do so without suffering any damage.

then again, watching the west get blown the fuck out yet again with no real repercussions for Russia would be fucking choice and I say this as a burger

My 60 year old management professor was delivering a talk about Russia as part of our BRIC series in global business. After fellating India for a week, she went unhinged ranting about how Russia invaded the Ukraine and was a threat which must be stopped. I tried suggesting that Russia did not have troops in the Ukraine (she insisted that their regular army was engaged in active combat there) and when I asked her about the Ukrainian coup she told me no such thing happened.

(checked)
Jesus.

I have doubts about how far our technology advanced compared to theirs. Russia seems to have a boner for missile technology and counters. Which makes sense all things considered.

Best case scenario lol : US Declares war on Russia and not only loses, they get absolutely shut down. And liberals have to take a good hard look at the choices they made and the country they left us with. Not that that's likely even under that scenario

Hopefully lots of people die, especially in the big cities.

PRAISE KEK

You may be doubly right since not only are leftists attracted to big cities, so are their pet niggers. Like flies to shit.

Technically all missile defense systems remain untested to this day, but I get what you're saying. But the popular saying among (((military strategists))) is that while Russian AA systems can stop the best US ICBMs, American AA can't stop the best Russian ICBMs (Topol-M and RS-24 Yars).

Even if missile defense systems were overhelmed in both sides, Russians have an assortment of nuclear bunkers that can hold at least 40 million people. I don't think all the nukes in the world could completely rid the world of the mighty cheeki.

If I'm lucky maybe a nuke will hit me.

I agree that their pursuit of missile technology and ecm is smart; I just worry that they haven't made the advances they say they have.

Without actual combat data against a modern air force, we won't know.

The good news is, they shut down an aegis cruiser at least once (causing all the special snowflake strong womyn to go AWOL at port), consistently steal our drones midflight, and don't rely on GPS like our infantry does.

I have suspicions that a lot of our airpower will be completely shut down due to their reliance on networking with AWACS, but it's just wishful thinking on my part. The good news is, the Russian military absolutely does not rely on technology to the same extent we do; hell, our infantry aren't even taught how to read a map anymore; 100% gps.

Haven't read posters but I need to clarify what OP said. Russians are calling back the children of Russian diplomats who are taking school in foreign lands - because they are afraid they will be subverted.

All Russian students studying abroad are not affected. Only the sons and daughters of Russian Government Diplomats.

Right, not sure if it's propaganda, but I hear a lot of talk about Russians making fun of our military and their reliance on electronics.

It's also worth noting that the US has an over-reliance on electronic systems for deployment, coordination and launching, specially when missiles are involved. And which is one of the strongest points of the Russian military? Electronic Warfare.

I'm not sure how many nukes the US would be able to launch before they got completely shut down. Remember that news story about an US navy ship going completely dark for hours after a Russian jet flew over? I'd expect that kind of thing to be commonplace unless the US army found a way to counter it (which I doubt).

Stop shitposting.

They probably want to prevent Russian officials from being blackmailed because of their sons.

How pozzed is our military development anyways?

That would have a big role in any prolonged conflict.

My brother and his friends were 11b and talked with a lot of russian vets in bars while they were overseas in germany.

They would talk shop about a lot of the stupid shit their militaries do, but a common theme that the Russians expressed was complete disbelief about pic related and its assorted variants.

When my brother and friends would claim that the infantry spends far more time cutting grass and going to SHARP training than time on the range, the Russians would laugh because they thought they were joking even after repeated assertions that they were not. Apparently, the Russians have their fair share of bullshit, but it's of the "stupid officer almost got us killed" variety instead of the "instead of teaching you how to kill the enemy, let's teach not to rape" variety.

I also hear they hire a lot of our vets and pay them somewhat decent wages (for Russia) to talk to their senior staff about what our military actually spends money on. I'm pretty sure they can't believe it either.

(checked)
If I didn't know better, I'd tell you to lurk moar, but I know it hasn't been brought up in quite a while so I'll forgive you for it. Back in 2013 Obama made a massive purge in the military high-command, replacing almost all of them with kikes.

truthandaction.org/u-s-general-obamas-military-purge-criminal-treasonous/

Exactly; I don't know how good their EW actually is, but they definitely were able to shut down the Donald Cook at least once; and that's an Aegis: our most advanced anti missile cruiser for fleet defense.

Add in the fact that our military is completely dependent on vulnerable GPS sattelites (the F-35 supposedly can't fly without them) and you begin to wonder what kind of clowns are running this shit show.

NEARLY TIME TO GO INNAWOODS LADS innawood.org/

Russia hopes that an internal conflict will swallow up the US while the elites want a continual grinding of the axe, to import shitskins at an alarming rate and encourage love, tolerance and social justice warriors.

The idea is to make a war between the left and the right, a civil conflict for a long time was in my mind, a way, an out or an escape out the clutches of the Jew.

But I fear it is what they've planned all along. Even with Trump, they have hoped that either way this election goes, that conflict will result and whites will kill whites. We cannot afford another white vs white conflict.

We can't afford not to user; white or shitskin, if they pursue the same suicidal policies, they need the rope.

And user, we have plenty of rope for everyone.

Prove it

I remember this. I was 14 and I thought "there will be war".

This is wrong and evil. There's at least 50 million drug crazed bible thumping red blooded Americans that feel this way and they're armed to the fucking teeth and they're coming online right now, coagulating around the constitution of the United States of America.

Hillary told him so.

WAKE ME UP

How long, user?
How long have these two powers been using the world, especially the Middle East, as their living Chess board?

Kill yourself, the kike race will go extinct while whites will still survive.

This.

There has been several paper (even the NYT IIRC) that basically explain that the Russian server company where the hack can be trace to was never even reached by the FBI or anyone to get an IP list and logs.

Basically they stopped the trace where it was convenient, stopped investigating and say Russia is behind it. While anyone who knows anything knows that EVERY hacker on the planet use russians proxies because it's easy as fuck to set some up and you have entire companies living off it, same as nearly all DDL companies trace back to China for banking.

Frankly it so convenient it might as well be some people with an axe to grind with the Dems/Clinton looking for an easy patsy… Looking at you Alphabet Soup agent reading Holla Forums.

I'm just putting things in perspective. I can't believe our (((government))) is going to start a nuclear war over some fucking sandniggers

They're not the reason, they're the excuse. They've rushed things up to this point because Trump fucking terrifies them, but the plan had always been the economic castration of Russia.

But not nearly enough people to carry out the Day of the Rope. Sure, we'll probably put up a good fight, but if they mobilize the military on us before we destabilize them then we're doomed. We have to try and get the Military to join us and sage a coup. That's the only way we could realistically win a civil conflict at this point.

Doubtful. They'll be controlling a majority of the forces, not fighting. Even if Israel gets nuked the kikes will probably know ahead of time and seek asylum on US soil (probably in a nice, cozy community in DC). And people like Soros and the Rothschilds will already be in their underground bunkers pulling the strings.

I know that's the excuse, as I pointed out in my previous post. But it's the superficial explanation given to all the normies. That's what I'm incredulous about. That the public could possibly buy into even a fraction of this bullshit.

Likelihood of AK being attacked? I feel like it'd be small because after the attack on mainland US, Russia would want to claim it and a lot of AK residents wouldn't care but yet a lot would. I am unsure so figured I'd ask for input.

You're lacking perspective here. A post-apocalyptic US will be like an eternal day of the rope. Cucked leftists will go exctinct, only strong, intelligent, white alpha males will have a chance at rebuilding (many of them are Holla Forumsacks) and you can bet your ass they'll make any kike they find pay.

thank goodness i live in a shit country no one would ever waste a valuable nuke… to nuke!

Are you fucking retarded

I really doubt the kikes don't have a contingency plan for something like this (then again, a lot of kikes have proven themselves quite incompetent recently). But I'd bet my skin that the powerful ones have something worked out. The eternal jew, the parasite upon humanity. If there's one thing they're good at, it's scampering away when things go south. And if they survive the war, they're going to start building up their golems again with the resources they bothered to save.

That's all it is though, a chance. It's based on probability. Not even the strongest among us could survive hellfire. It all depends on which places are destroyed and which aren't, and right now it looks like war would mean the destruction of many white urban centers.

I would prefer that we attempt to use the military against the kikes by telling people that this is a meaningless war that will only result in the deaths of our own before it escalates. Not even the most cucked white would be okay with their own people dying for no reason, and the military has a lot of people that could be turned into nationalists quite quickly given the proper circumstances.

War w/ Russia over Syria = No US elections = No Trump presidency.

Thus Russian gov really can´t afford to wait for Trump to be elected.

Iranian gov knows that.

Hence if there is a confrontation over Syria then Iran will force Iraq to choose the Syrian/Iranian/Russian side, Iraq is most likely going to join then.
Only an outright alliance between the US federal gov Israel and Turkey would win the campaign at that point.
US federal gov will be too busy moving on the opposition to launcha full-scale campaign against Syria so the won´t win this battle.

The military is full of faggots, cucks, women and shitskins. You might have a point with the kikes there though, I wouldn't be surprised if this is all part of an eternal cycle of destruction and rebirth, whites build it up and the kikes burn it down, starting over again and again for millennia.

Also, if it looks like Hillary is going to win, as polls indicate now then Russia will probably make a move in Ukraine to eliminate that problem and prevent them from joining NATO under the Clinton

archive.is/B7keK

Also an interesting comment, but I didn't see anything on the blog he mentioned

Any large nuclear exchange means most of us simply freeze or starve to death
nucleardarkness.org/index2.php

Of coarse. Big cities are the WORST places to be when the war comes. Especially (((New York City))) with all those people trapped and fighting over resources. It's also convenient that most non-Whites and leftists are in the major cities.

Honestly, what are the odds were going to war with Russia?
We already had several decades of "Cold War" tension shortly after WWII. Will this time be any different?

rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1253.html
As Presently Postured, NATO Cannot Successfully Defend the Territory of its Most Exposed Members

People back then were scared of nuclear war and followed related news closely. There was big public pressure and both sides understood the stakes. Nowadays, nobody fucking cares, normies are more obsessed about fighting institutional racism and muh wymmyns rights than the danger of nuclear war. Massive, MASSIVE normalcy bias. We're closer to the climate of 1914 than 1994. The world is a powderkeg and all it takes is a spark.

Tell me about Palmyra

The big difference this time is that the US has completely lost the concept of red lines and certain areas you don't push, namely the Russian near abroad, especially after making deals post USSR collapse that we wouldn't push eastward

The State Dept and Military think they're dealing with a 1992 Russia that's on the verge of collapse

Both the Russian and US governements cares about regime survival first and foremost, an all-out one takes that away.

Hence conventional and tactical nuclear war, means of regime survival, are options but the war some here seems to believe is not.

There would still be mass starvation and unrests when the fight happen from the resulting economic collapse. Just think of how latrinos and dindus will react.

Dunno m8, lots of people supermad at Russia & USA right now

Russia has dealt with invasions before. Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Hitler; every time it brought massive devastation and millions of dead. The Russian nuclear doctrine is that nukes will be used in a war that threatens the Russian state, even if it means using them first.

That, and there has never been any war between major nuclear armed powers. Nobody can say the war would stay conventionnal, because it's never been tried before. It could very quickly escalate into use of tactical nuclear weapons, and from there into limited strategic strikes, into full-scale nuclear war. It's a jump off a cliff into the dark, you can't say if it's a 4 foot fall on flat ground or a 100 foot drop onto jagged rocks.

Pretty much, we have a decaying hegemon, Burgerland, along with weak client states in Europe, all of which are facing economic depression and potentially major social unrest in the near future and are very complacent in terms of their military capabilities and how they conduct diplomacy
On the other hand you have several rising regional powers, namely Russia, Iran, and China who all have very large and significant bones to pick with the US

What does that have to do with the US forgetting how great power relations used to work?

Here's your State Department, goyim. Currently run by women!

Oh you know.. nuclear reactors, weapon grade ball bearings, boring stuff like that.

Spotted the kike

The American citizens aint gonna get shit from this war you faggot kike

Am I in the 1970s?

see

Not just that, there was definitely direct subversion to keep rightful and trust worthy people out of Politics. Anyways the Lobbyists and the War Profiteers MUST be on the list for the purge.

But (((UN))) said that Trump in the oval office would endanger the world forget that both Hillary and Obama are instigating WW3 goy

unpossible bigot; Obama got a peace prize and hillary will get one when she defeats drumpf (lel umad?) in november of the current year.

She'll probably get a second one when she nukes that evil russia beacuaz they hate the gays.

daily reminder that this is an alleged quote from the mouth of the witch herself "if he gets in that fucking fascist will have us swinging from nooses"

m8.. usa is in syria for economic benefit. what you thought it was cause assad is evil dictator?

its all about controlling how the 3rd world sells its resources and controlling pipelines. If the usa does not have a monopoly on trade in 3rd world shitholes then it loses its reserve currency status. when that happens you will be buying loaves of bread with wheelbarrows full of 100 dollar bills.

what a bunch of worthless fucks

BLATANTLY CLINTON SLOGAN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THIRD

Could be

"Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer- narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?”"

can burgers suspend their elections over a war? I don't even think the fucking brits pulled that shit; crazy.

Hahahahaha, I can totally see her doing that and it's fucking awesome.

Ugh!

A couple years ago, I was taking a junior leader course overseas–in theater–since we had nothing else to do (or at least nothing productive that they would let us do). It was supposed to prepare us for WLC. All it consisted of was MRT, SHARP, and EO training with a marginal amount of D&C. Having gone through mobilization and various other training courses in that same year, this would have been–at least–the sixth time I'd been subject to these courses in 8-12 months. So it shouldn't come as any surprise that I buckled under the pressure and got into a fight with the SFC giving the EO .

She had just gotten finished with an opening lecture on "toxic leadership". Not actually having a true definition of the phrase handy, she rattled off scenarios she had dealt with on base using quotes that were designed to shock people into ideological submission (see also: "I hope she gets gangraped", "She wants the D"). Then she went around the class getting other people to offer up examples so as to approximate a general idea of "toxicity" that she believed she could drill into our heads. I was tempted to ask her whether or not I should carry around her prepackaged scenarios in my pocket and hold them up to any given situation so as to properly determine its level of "toxicity". I abstained.

She also went on to say that if you're caught not "trying" to understand a soldier under you that doesn't speak English, then you'll be subject to UCMJ penalties. I tried pressing her for definite answers on what it means to "try" or "not try". She waffled, of course.

Other soldiers in my section were giving me looks because they knew I was notorious for dragging this shit out in classes they didn't want to sit through. So I let those first two slide for the most part. But as we got further in the class, I got really fed up and asked the question: "So what's of higher authority? Army Regulations or EO?"

It was obviously a trick question since EO's program structure is designed to operate based of AR guidelines. But the meaning was clear: while Army regulations set the ground rules, it's EO officers that decide what outcome is enforced according to the culture developed by the EO superstructure (same for SHARP), so that the rules are bent any which way as time goes on under the pretense of 'stewardship in the workplace' and 'quick response'. Cultural Marxism 101. Things weren't exactly pretty after I opened up that can of shit.

The worst of it is that as soon as the instructors feed the soldiers all of these affirmations about "equal opportunity" and "sexual harassment prevention", the students immediately say to themselves, "Well of course! Everyone wants that. This class is a waste of time!" and shut down their mental defenses as the NCOs earmark EO and SHARP curriculum with whatever they say qualifies as an accompanying aspect of the programs. So who knows what they've been brainwashed into thinking is reasonable or not under those auspices.

Oh, I know a better fat source for soap.

Hi FBI.

fuck off faggot bloodless wars don't exist

Oh yeah, they will probably turn on selective availability on the GPS again (making civilian models less accurate). It's a canary.

Get paper maps if you already haven't.

Trump had alot more patience back then.

The liberal media has forged him into a killer.

Yea but the cold war had some tense moments with computer errors that could have caused full out nuclear war. The only think that stopped it was a Russian who could not bring himself to kill millions of people.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov

The old joke about astronauts using a (((million dollar space pen))) vs the cosmonauts using a pencil stands.

t. Leaf

This makes me wonder if Assange has a pedowood themed dump next week.

Suspect it will just be video of Bill doing lines with Monica or something.

Watch out, Putin. America will fight to the death defending the jews' right to overcharge for education, housing, rob retirement savings right before retirement, and add $20 trillion dollars of debt for fuckin nothing.

Holy shit, you have political officers in the US Army.

It's bogus. There have been 2000+ nuke tests, we're all still here and not stalking the zone.

Whatever

even public sources made it clear it wasn't assad, the fact that no normies remember it means they couldn't make it stick even as well as saddam and his wmds

Top fucking kek.

Things have really taken a dive haven't they?

holy crap

good thing I got out more then a decade ago.

(phoneposting)
Next time you drink with russian soldiers show them this video on how to avoid suprise divorce/spouse-related bankruptcy on deployment. I bet they'll laugh until the horror sinks in as to how little our nation cares about our Veterans.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=coSlcVP6ebM

(checked)

(checked)

We just have to put our faith in Kek and Trump here user, it's mostly out of our hands at this point, the only thing we can actively control is the memes and the narrative, so we should re focus on making more memes about Jews being a bunch of fucking cowards and bluffs who won't have the balls to push the button. I know for a fact Obama won't because of "MUH LEGACY MUH HISTORY" if anything I wouldn't be surprised if Trump already bought all the electoral votes he needs and is actively threatening the jews in the shadows with friends of his own. People we don't see or hear about in public who are on our side.

I've always found the attack lead up and attack sequence itself to be way creepier in The Day After.

It's almost as bleak as Threads with the 'life after the nukes' stuff, too.

WEW

Trips checking dubs. Looks like kek has arrived.

There's only one shit post that I would choose.

Go on facebook
Go on Holla Forums

Cracking open a cold one, just 4U

When the nukes drop, you are welcome to come stay at my house on the lake good sir,

Not really, most Holla Forumsacks live in rural area or innawoods, ironicaly, the nuclear war we are trying to prevent would most likely kill of the masses of liberals and blacks who live in the bigger cities.

Got any stats to go with that bold claim?

It's true.

t. NSA

I doubt he does, but I will say that I'm one of those rural ones. I was living in Maryland until this last march. Now I'm in the middle of blissfully nowhere ohio.

Lucky fucker. What part of Maryland?

Greenbelt. JUST north of DC.
What a full out shit show too. This was one of those "Nice" suburbs where everything was expensive and practically a hippy commune. The people I lived with were generally ok.

Save fucking one person. The literal cancer sjw who essentially Ruined Maryland for me.

To put it kindly, my own family has deemed that if she ever shows her face, I won't get the chance to even touch her. Which is cool. Never had them be THAT supportive.

Anyways, moving back from there sure put a lot of things into perspective. Those libs are way more racist than I thought possible.

TBH, I enjoy the open air again. Maybe I'll move to Cali and live in the mountains and desert outside of one of the big cities and just commute in. They always need tech people…

I'll believe it when I see it. Personally I wouldn't mind a bit of chaos at this point.

Time to bulk lads.

But really, why would nukes be tossed around this time when all of the cold war, not a single murrican got nuked?

Feels bad. Guess I can pack a bugout bag and know a location of a bunker I can run to (literally run).

I live in Baltimore city. I'm already dead.

It's going to be Russia AND China dp'ing dat fat yankee ass. You're DOOMED. One of the new Satan missiles, ONE, can take out TEXAS.

t. Israeli

It's time to move. Hell hop a greyhound and go to Ohio. We have factory jobs out the fucking wazoo. I know towns that are renting places for like 400-500 a month, which is MUCH better than Maryland IMO. You can have a job within a day. That's what happened to me when I moved back. I got a job in the Honda plant, then in a month I got a job working at a datacenter.

I just looked on zillow and there ain't shit for more than over 500 bro.

List these towns so i can look them up.

dayton craigslist.
dayton.craigslist.org/search/apa?max_price=500&availabilityMode=0
I did the hard work for you and applied the 500 dollar max.

Remember still, Jews have the most reasons to shill for nukes being real, cause it's mostly a Jew psyop. The 'new SATAN missile' is straight up laughable but goes to show what's up with Russia too, who are steering it, and that this is another stage managed conflict.

Do you think Russian, Chinese, and American troops would care or even bother with land invasion after learning about and enduring a large nuclear exchange?
I'd bet they'd desert and save themselves instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0&feature=youtu.be&t=1276

This would be the worst thing to have ever happened to the world

No More Brother Wars

Here is the situation.

The West, as we know, is under the thumb of der Ewige Jude, and the elites here are openly shilling for war with Russia over Syria. Nothing new here. The East (Russia, Syria, Iran, don't know about China) is opposed to the West, but it, unlike the West, which is essentially the US and its lapdogs, is more of a loose coalition of countries opposed to Western aggression. For this reason, things may not be as simple as they seem.

Syria (that is, Assad) is not fighting a civil war. The legitimate Syrian government is fighting outside forces. Again, this should not be new info. ISIS, Jabhat, and the rest (including the so-called 'moderate rebels') are all trained, equipped, and funded by either the West or regional allies such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Israel. Now, Russia and Iran are assisting them, but that does not make them based, necessarily.

Russia is controlled opposition. The Jews make up a very large proportion of the oligarchs, and while it is true that Putin purged some oligarchs, he just replaced them with more. The situation in Russia can explained as one group of Jews losing control to another group. Additionally, Putin and Russia are strongly pro-Israel, Holocaust denial is illegal, and they are even reports that Putin is Jewish himself (I personally doubt it, but who knows).

Iran, on the other hand, is not controlled opposition, shown by the sanctions put on them, as well as the painting of them as some sort of evil enemy, though it must be acknowledged that partly this stems from the hostage crisis. They are steadfastly opposed to Israeli Zionist hegemony in the Middle East, and openly condemn lies such as the Holocaust. Crucially, however, they reject the Western consumerist lifestyle, which is a big no-no for the Jews, since they don't get their shekels otherwise. I do realise that Iran is Muslim, but one must resist the urge to go 'muh mudslimes' since Persians are not bad, and Shi'ites are not Sunnis. However, they are not accepting of Christians or Westerners at all, so there is a culture clash. Against, the Jews, though, they are a valuable ally.

So why are the Jews pushing a war? Several reasons. Firstly, there are immediate regional concerns. Israel wants Assad gone. Syria is probably Israel's oldest enemy, and their alliance with Iran stands in the way of an Israeli hegemony in the Middle East, backed by Saudi Arabia (whose royal family is Jewish). Secondly, Assad dropped the dollar. In 2006, as reported by the Chicago Tribune, Syria "switched the primary hard currency it uses for foreign goods and services from the US dollar to the euro in a bid to make it less vulnerable to pressure from Washington." This is significant as Saddam Hussein dropped the dollar back in 2000, while in 2009 Gaddafi was going to drop it and introduce a new currency. The Jews cannot let the supremacy of the dollar be threatened, so Assad has to go, in their eyes. It is also useful to note that Iran dropped the dollar back in 2009. Thirdly, capitalism. When Saddam and Gadaffi were ousted, there was a rush of companies into their respective countries. Plain and simple, it's an easy way for the Jews to earn more shekels.

I will conclude on this point - the war in Syria has become crucially important, but it did not start out that way. The Arab Spring began simply as a means to expand Western (read: Jewish) control in the Arab world. However, the war in Syria has led to escalating tensions since the Jews never imagined it would turn into a long and bloody struggle, one that (for now) Assad is winning. This has not stopped them turning it to their advantage, the migrant crisis is evidence of that, but it has disrupted their carefully laid out plans. This is why people are starting to wake up - in their panic, the Jews pushed too hard, and too fast. Finally, remember that Trump, while he must win, is controlled opposition like Russia. The Jews control him, whether he knows or not. Do not expect miracles from him, but it is likely he will put the emergency brake on Jewish plans, at least, which America, and the West, sorely needs.

Okay what are the Russians and Americans going to do? Kill their leaders?

Bullshit. Russia is staunchly for Russia. Jew capture theory doesn't hold up. USA is the ZOG. Otherwise there would be no war over Syria. Israel wants Syria gone and Russia refuses to budge on this. This demonstrates they are not one coalition.

I always think of "I ain't never gonna die in no ghetto" when I see that thumb

Most oligarch were purged, and exemplified Putin went to them and said "you can keep your money and leave, you can keep making money if you're working for me and Russia". some of them said ok (even took active role in developing the regions they rule), some of them left, some told him to fuck off that they were the big boss (Khordorkovsky, Berezovsky) and that they were the ones that got him elected (which was true), and started organizing shit against him. The next month Khodorkovsky was in jail, Berezovsky managed to fled (literally by a few hours, probably tipped off by the MI5 guy the one that died of polonium)… In the end it was clear that Khordorkovsky was just Rothschild proxy (all the assets that couldn't be seized by the Russian state reverted to them, look it up), Berezovsky, ex-press magnate, tried to organize shit from abroad and is mostly repsonsible for the MSM pure hatred for Russia since, with his good pal Soros (but his right hand man died a horrible death and himself ended up hanged, possibly an actual suicide since one of the oligarch that took Putin deal, managed to beat him in a British court for his remaining assets leaving him with nothing). And that's it. He completely outjewed the jews, which were actual proven agents of the Rothschild and the west.

Oligarchs have no political power in Russia, in most big companies the State has controlling shares (or has controlling shares in banks that have controlling shares over the companies) making that nearly all administrators are Kremlin vetted at one point or another. Getting involved in politic against the Kremlin is the fastest way to financial ruin (since NOBODY made those fortune legally in Russia), fastest to the grave if you persist.

Russia has made recent opening moves towards Israel for a pretty understandable reason… Pure chess.
Putin is a mad men trying to flip Israel to his side… not the other way around.
Iran is winning in the middle east. They've been at war with Israel for decades literally hundreds of Iranians officials have been assassinated by Israeli, Iran has been the main sponsor of all the Palestinians terror organizations, etc…

If (when) Iran wins they will controls nearly quarter billion people, all hating jews from Afghanistan to the Mediterranean. Israel will be at a very real risk of being destroyed.
And since the US has no allies left in the area (save KSA, which CANNOT be defeated by Yemen, else it will be clear they're not a actually a regional power at all. Hence why the US are playing Tonkin 2.0 right fucking now) no amount of money is gonna stop it from happening.

To whom they will have to beg to save them and tell Iran to back off?
Putin.
What will be his price?
The USA.

Putin has to appear friendly to the jews. Because he want to back them into a corner, but he wants them to come to him to negotiate instead of just going to a full military option with no real end game.

That's the king on the board that is the game in the middle east.
If Russia gets Israel, Russia get the US.

And that's Putin goal.

Is there any information on what happened to Russia from 1991 to 2005~? I can't take your word for it.

US military is cucked to hell. Any officer or NCO worth their salt has transitioned to contract work or will bail at the slightest wiff of treason. Everyone else are incompetent cucks.

If ww3 starts over syria bs it will officially be the stupidest reason for a world war in history

DEFCON Warning System just hit DEFCON 3

It's like that guy who hung out with wild bears all the time and bragged about how safe it was before he was eaten alive by wild bears.

America and Russia have been doing that with proxy wars.

all that matters is less white goyim and the security of Israel anyway.

that's reason enough

Quick question: post-Nuclear war where should I go to get raid weapons and supplies?

Natty Guard armory?

Holy fuck, if Putin visited Trump in his tower and they came out shaking hands with some kind of peace promise it would BTFO the entire government and media.

Yup, this is it. Obongo is going to announce he's sending ground troops to Syria tomorrow and only god knows what happens after that. The signs are all there. Friend stationed in Korea was just told they may be pulling out earlier today, voice was trembling on the phone after seeing the look on his lieutenant's face…

NOOOOOO

That guy isnt official, but he's a happening autist and keeps a close eye on shit
We're a accidental shooting away from a war

I will be going thru the Fist of the North Star series again in preparation.

Wow, just wow. A disgusting kike shilling for WW3. We don't need to be rid of the Russians to have peace. We just need to be rid of you.

It's been in the workings for quite some time.

= YOU は SHOCK =

All of those FFs were performed without the overbearing presence of the internet to worry about, back when discussing such matters would end your career.

I hope theres a Kenshiro out there, or were all joining up with Kenoh

What's the deal with Oleg Deripaska remaining? President of Rusal, the world's largest aluminum company, friend of a Rothschild.

Besides Eastern Jews, Amsterdam Jews (the same who settled in England) had presence in Russia for a long time, since Peter the Great brought in Jan Acosta from Amsterdam in 1714 as his favorite court Jew. Acosta was from the Mendes da Costa family. One Moses da Cose might have been the director of the Bank of England in the 1700s. jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4688-costa-anthony-da

You can just wiki it.

Gusinsky and Berezovsky were medias, (Berezovsky is dead, Gusinski was arrested and his assets seized, then one of the pro kremlin oligarch "stole" his new media company, he's not dead yet but he seems to want to persist so…), Khodorkovsky, Aven and Friedman were oil and banks (assets of Khodorkosky were seized and arrested, the other stayed quiet for a while then left and the State bough back their companies), Potonin and Vinogradov (which are actual mobster) just took the deal.

Other took the deal from the get go, Abramovitch, Prokhorov etc… And are actually competing in a race to "the one that is the most useful to Russia" like the good little sycophantic merchant they are.

Well for starter Deripaksa is not jewish, he actually had to work for a living. Also he's loyal to the Kremlin and was from the start, he's the one that mostly payed for Sotchi.

That's the first time I hear it.
He was basically Putin but in a business setting… his Jewish mobster overlord being Chernoy. Until he had enough clout and backing to told them to go fuck themselves (Oy vey annudah shoah, etc…).
That's probably why he's the only one that sort of act independently (or has the Kremlin reinforcing his position), he used to play a useful idiot until one day he stopped…

While it's not the legit DEFCON, start worrying when he bumps it up to 2 nonetheless and read the report on why. He would have good reason to do so if he does.

most armories are targeted

The US has absolute top-tier ballistic missile defense that no other country has been able to independently replicate to the same quality. If nuclear war goes down, the US and its allies will be coming out on the other side wounded, not destroyed. Everyone the US doesn't like, however, stands a good chance of not surviving. So yes, despite what soviet shills posing as pacifists wanted your grandparents to believe, it's easily possible for the US to win a nuclear war.

I'm more worried about the short/medium range missiles that can be hidden in cargo containers than I am about ballistic missiles.

Not only did Obama cause the greatest division in America in decades but even with the most militarily powerful nation on the planet after US. Worst. President. Ever.

I sometimes try to figure out how many Non-american nuclear devices are in the US. I usually put it out of my mind immediately since I'm sure it's above 20.

Got any sources on that?

Not to mention the possibility of black budget style space weapons programs both sides likely have up there but deny it.

"The Russian-Jewish billionaire Oleg Deripaska is examining investment opportunities in Israel. Deripaska, 36, one of the youngest billionaires in the world, arrived in his private jet last Thursday for a quick visit to Tel Aviv, accompanied by his friend Lord Nathaniel Rothschild of London. "

web.archive.org/web/20160513153044/http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/business/russian-billionaire-takes-a-local-interest-1.117795

But maybe that's incorrect and he's not Jewish, but then so at age of 25 he set up a commodity trading company, while or after working for a living in the just collapsed Soviet Union and at age 26 he became the director of an ex-Soviet aluminum plant and few years later he almost overtakes the aluminum industry and merges with Abramovich and goes to float shares in London. Who provided the loans?

In addition to the above:

"Mr Rothschild claimed he was subjected to "sustained and unjustified" attacks in the May 2010 article, which portrayed him as a "puppet master", dangling his friend Lord ((Mandelson)) in front of the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to ease the passage of colossal business deals."

"When Mr Deripaska moored his yacht next to the Rothschild family villa in the summer of 2008, they, along with George Osborne, managed to tie themselves up in an even more spectacular imbroglio."

web.archive.org/web/20160304135157/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rothschild-loses-libel-case-and-reveals-secret-world-of-money-and-politics-6720015.html

checkin'em

Alaska will be a front that Russians can easily conquer and push south into the USA from Canada. let's be honest if the USA devolves into civil war Canada is going down with us because that border will cease to exist for all indents and purchases

Bullshit.
Two days ago it was on level four, and 5 days ago it was on level 5

Well, I'm starting to get worried

Even if it's an unofficial defcon, they are quite accurate

Meant to quote;

The one and only answer is…

Hi!

That would be great actually.

Then we could annex Alaska to "secure the northern border".

I dont want to kill ruskies, they're not even reds anymore

space nazis gonna put an end to ww3 do not worry

Even when her date with destiny is nigh, she slanders Donald. I'm sure Trump will be nice and offer her a prison cell to keep her safe from da ebul fascists.

Except we do, that importing is on account of kike treaties and trade agreements that serve kikes and only kikes. We've got way more black gold still sitting around in the US than those gefilte goblins like to admit, and so they intentionally restrict usage of our own resources in lieu of importing oil from the middle east and other at-risk places. That gives them an excuse to funnel our blood straight to their mouths in the form of foreign financial and military aid to the "greatest ally.

sauce?

jews don't care about you nor the ruskies. ;_;

Did everybody forget about the BritAm leaks that were covered under the anonumoos takeover of the US Judicial Website for a bogus leak of false data that was just a pile of shit?
The sliding on Holla Forums that day was unreal, BritAm took an immense contract funneled from the White House through the Saudis to their corp, to use Ukrainian nationals enlisted in the PMC to transport a shipment of sarin gas falsely labeled as Syrian from Eastern Europe down to Syria to use on the civilians. I wish I could still find the documents proving it, I had saved them while it was still relevant.

Oh, it was through Qataris apparently, pic related

GET YOUR VODKA, BREAD, SAUSAGES, AND MOSINS READY, AMERIBROS.

WE STALKER NOW.

Russians all love Putin, and he's not that bad tbh. I'm hoping the Americans will have a civil war should Hillary win.

The Jews are not a monolith, there are different groups. The globalist group was ousted by the Putin who installed his friends, the nationalist group. It's all Jews in the end. You should really look at Jewish control in Russia, it's not just America, you know. Putin wants to extend influence over the Middle East. Israel is the key player here. It really depends on whether they act in the interests of the globalist group or the nationalist group - the nationalist group is in power at the moment (Netanyahu) but Israel's survival depends on globalist shekels.

I know many oligarchs were purged, by Putin just replaced them with more Jewish oligarchs. It is true that he has stripped them of most of their power, but he's still essentially CO, so it doesn't make a difference, since he's in the pocket of his Jewish friends anyway.

archive.is/4Ps5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_oligarch#Oligarchs_during_Putin.27s_presidency
archive.is/eeUZp

I don't think it'd really be his decision.

Churchill was basically a dictator.
FDR was serving his fourth term as president when he died. They amended the constitution to two terms after this but now the (((constitution is a living document subject to flexible interpretation, goy))). At least without a functioning supreme court.

If Trump is as well connected as I think he and his 88 generals should start a coup after a shooting war/economic collapse sets it. He'd negotiate an end to the war and be a hero for all time. Democracy will be shown for the failure it is, America will return to the republic it was or become a monarchy. I'm happy with either.

Barry will push the button if the teleprompter tells him to.

FDR more or less was a dictator, he had political opponents killed and exiled multiple times

My last words will be "fucking told you so".

If it was me i wouldn't save anyone that wasn't my family/friends and even then i doubt i would be able too not push them away and save myself. A lot of people won't admit to that.

Putin is playing a dangerous game with the jews with the knifes behind him watching him cautiously. He knew that the USSR was invented by the psychotic jews and there was a lot of murders among the jews. Look at the Stalin, he decided to do his things without the jews and possibly got murdered for that. jews really really hated that are not going anywhere as to what the jews wanted to happen. jews are seriously messed up and should never be trusted.

Why are you posting Fallout 4 artwork user?
:^)

IF DUBS WW3

lets meme WW3 into existance.
if dubs WW3 naow

FUCK, WHAT HAVE I DONE

(checked)
Don't let your memes stay dreams.

War is the answer.

Go back to Argentina.

:^)

boooya im alredy at argentina
sound trumpets

I know.

And you post on cuckchan too much.

because hollande was acting like a fucking idiot

czech'd

Oh nigga you aren't happy because you didn't fuckin LISTEN TO RON PAUL. Yeah shit he and his supporter said were heard, but not one fucking thing actually saturated your grey matter to a point where you began to understand.

So you didn't fucking use 8 fucking years of time to prepare. 4 years if you were late to the game. But that's a LOT of fucking time to get yourself comfy for the show.

It hasn't even begun. Yet you still sit there like a fucking blob not understanding and not listening.

Well fuck me, light it off, I'm bored. I'm as prepared as I'm ever going to be.

nice try user

pls no, I live like 10 miles from a military base and don't wanna get nuked.

My body is not ready. It's been an honor shitposting with you gentlemen.

For use on date of incoming ICBMS from Russia with love

Anons, it's been real. But more importantly it has been ebin. Oldfag here since 2004 now enjoying thee happening.

Since my first arrival to spread the word that Misato was the best girl on /a/ (see? I didn't lie about it being a shitpost) and begin converted to the word of Osaka, being an user here with you all has been the most gut busting time of my life. Fuck you assholes all to hell, and stay safe happy and hopeful fellow Holla Forumslacks (natsocs and lolbertarians), /k/omrades, Holla Forumsirgins, and even Holla Forumsmrades. Hopefully I'll see you wearing a 4 of hearts or 8 of diamonds on your person irl. I'd love the chance to sit down and share a beer or dead kike or Holla Forums meat with you in the long winter.

:)

It's happening!

See you space cowboys.

The honor was mine

Is it appropriate for an user to actually post a Holla Forums Emergency Broadcast Station thread in most boards? If it's highly likely that this IS IT, then yes we should do it for the good of the site. Either that or do a quick poll to tell an admin to put out an APB on it.

See you on the battlefields fellow oathkeeper…

Holla Forums is ALWAYS right. We know WHAT will happen and WHO is behind it without fail. We just never know WHEN.

all of this war stuff is propaganda and you shouldnt buy into it

pol is like 5% intelligent posters 35% shills for various causes and 60% retardos who buy into any sort of clickbait title

many burgers on this board worship Russia and russians for some odd reason. Probably because their country is so shit

Fixed that for you.

To blame it on shitposting is to admit to our power, and kikes would never do that.

What a world

Check out the mason Albert Pike's prediction for 3 World Wars in the 1800's.
The first 2 have come true.

The First: elimination of the monarchies of old and establishment Bolshevism in the east.

The Second: elimination of Germany as regional power and establishment of Jewish state.

The Third: the 'Christian' west vs. Islamic east. Causing the world to be so war-weary creates
the establishment of a One-world government.

That letter's fake.

Putin does know a lot about the Jews, and no doubt there are some that would like him gone. At the moment though, he serves his purpose - as a boogeyman for the West. It cannot be denied that the Jews own Russia, though.

Stalin is interesting. Personally, I don't think he was anti-Semitic the way we are or Hitler was. He was very much involved with the Jews and worked with them in establishing the Communist regime in Russia. My belief is that once he attained power, he focused on maintaining that power through whatever means. The Jews were still very much involved with his regime into the 1940s, but I suspect Stalin, knowing about the Jews, was concerned that they would try and unseat him, hence he did things that have been perceived as anti-Semitic. I think the Jews got him in the end for this - he died not long after the Doctors' Plot, which surely is no coincidence.

OP, you cocksucking piece of anal trash.

This. South America is pretty save, that's why many of the elites have been buying land during the last ten years here.

That's NATO doctrine. The Ivans follow a wholly different mindset, what Suvorov called the "Axe doctrine". Summarized: in a real P2P conflict, the Russkies will throw out everything they have, in the very first minute. They never understood this strange escalation doctrine of the Western powers.

This. South America is pretty save, that's why many of the elites have been buying land during the last ten years here.

That's NATO doctrine. The Ivans follow a wholly different mindset, what Suvorov called the "Axe doctrine". Summarized: in a real P2P conflict, the Russkies will throw out everything they have, in the very first minute. They never understood this strange escalation doctrine of the Western powers.

That's complete, 100%, weapons-grade bullshit. It's the other way around, for such a powerful country and military the US basically has no ballistic defence to speak of. Even Japan has a better missile shield.

He's a retarded monkey incapable of understanding the long term significance of such a decision. I bet he does it.