Are You Going To Accept The Outcome Of This Election?

Are You Going To Accept The Outcome Of This Election?

No one is really talking about this, and for good reason. This election is all about turn out, which is why the jews are trying so hard to black pill us and convince us not to vote and stay home. But I think this is a good discussion to have, because it fires me up and makes me angry. And when I'm angry, I'm ready to vote.

Some of you may have seen the thread about some tech-millionaire cuck that claims he's "joining the Resistance" if Trump wins. What about the rest of you?

Are you going to accept the wrong outcome of this election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MOfDRLta4cA?t=2818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh I don't know…

youtu.be/MOfDRLta4cA?t=2818

Hello SÄPO. I'm just sharing this horrible racist video so that more people will see how evil these people are.
I would never ever even think about condoning violence.

It doesn't matter, what matters is if Trump loses due to rigging, what does he do? He's the only thing tying a decent chunk of whites together at the moment.

vote from the jewftops fellow goyhim

Might not have to accept it if shit keeps going towards war with Russia.

RUSSIANS RIGGED THE ELECTION! Obama retaliates because he is a sore loser

FUCK! now to get revenge on russia for the leaks

If he loses, even if every vote was counted fair and square, he still lost to rigging. The media is rigged, the political contribution system is rigged, the whole (((system))) is rigged.

Jews want to see the world burn.

If only you understood the irony behind pic related.

the actor's a major cuck and publicly broke down over Brexit

Right, I just want to have an idea of what he'll do with his momentum. The country won't last another 4 years if he doesn't get in, pressuring them without actually having the ability to Hi FBI them won't do much, so what's the plan other than last two pics related?

Yes, he's obviously planning on creating an alternative media empire. That's nice and all but it's not enough, and is extremely jewish in nature if that's all he's going to do.

leave.

The idea is to not accept defeat.

If Trump calls the banners, I will answer.
If the people rise against the Establishment, I will stand with them.
If the people accept defeat and bow their heads, I will move to Switzerland and watch this country degrade into Brazil (while doing everything in my albeit-limited power to accelerate the process).

This is actually identical to my sentiment. Even down to Switzerland. But you'd have to marry a Swiss girl to be able to stay, unless you know of an easier way to get a long term visa.

This.

No, it's fucking not. It's asking the question which Trump failed to answer properly in the first debate, for good reason. It's a fucking psyop. Now, sage it or fuck off.

Low energy thread if not a shill post.

Yes. We all have limits to our power and ability. Unless you have the ability to fight back on your own, or to organize a revolution, you're at the mercy of waiting for someone else to do it.

I've got an angle, but frankly, even if they didn't want to let me stay, it won't stop me from getting in and staying.

Fund it

But yeah, media would be pointless because would just be demoralization with no practical outlet

Kill yourself

This is my plan too, wither Switzerland or nipland depending on which country is easier to get to without the use of one of those terrifying new-fangled metal birds. I'm not actually scared of airplanes, but am on the no-fly list, hello FBI :^)

If we lose, America is dead.

Anyone who stays here instead of retreating and reclaiming the Fatherland is a fool and/or a traitor, and I will indeed do everything in my power to see the downfall of the ZOG attack dog that would be The United States of Brazil 2.0.

And if you don't agree, you can go fuck yourself faggot.

Hosting/management school, not sure what they call it over there. It's basically Trump Academy on steroids and actually will teach you how to own and operate a hotel or hostel + loads of networking for richfags.

this tbh I don't want to live in a fucking favela

America is huge. If Trump falls, the country will be swamped irreversibly by a huge third world invasion. However, whites will move north, and the shitkins won't just move to the northern states over night. No one will have time to worry about whitey up in the Northern holdouts while everywhere else continues to devolved into 3rd world chaos and standards. The country will fall, but the race won't, and our guns still make America the best bet.

heh. I hope you're just playing optimist so you don't get called a blackpill shill.

Reported for defeatism and accelerationism.

No, I don't think they'd move quickly enough to miscegenate all of us, especially with a deteriorating country about them. Whereas the whites will have their final white flight and have racial consciousness/the red pill unavoidably shoved in their face.

You need to worry less about miscegenation and more about a pack of feral niggers breaking down your door and killing your dog and then you
We will be full south africa if trump wins and shillary brings in 500% more rapists.
Do the math, king nigger is upping it to 20k by december, what's 500% of 20,000?
FUCKING LOTS

wew I meant loses. I typing on a cell phone holy shit what if (((they))) are fucking with the predictive text to associate bad things with Trump winning

For me it is japan, since getting into japan is easy as a canadian. Or going to an isolated island.

Except ZOG is working overtime to resettle Black African refugees in all-White communities in the Northern states, to offset the lack of diversity.

They're working on it, yes, but those areas like Montana and Idaho are already some of the meanest whites we have here. I'm not so worried about them in the long-term, especially since they haven't managed to get many shitskins there (minus Minnesota).

Then we'd be even more in the same situation as Europe: an in your face live or die scenario.

I'll be expecting a revolution if hillary wins
I'll be enjoying the chimpout when trump wins

I'll be expecting WWIII if hillary wins
I'll be expecting magic bullets if trump wins, then WWIII

I got an idea. everyone voting Trump should wear a red shirt. Make it totally obvious. The cameras will show floods of red and if the numbers are off we have visual proof.

We've seen evidence but we need to make this even more obvious. If this is cheated its rage cage time.

Holla Forums will continue to bitch and moan regardless of outcome.

Regardless of the outcome of the election the breeding rates of non-whites will continue to shift the country leftward. We really need to start thinking about balkanizing around political lines because otherwise the right will become unable to win elections and will be under the thumb of leftwing oppression. This can be done peacefully with a population transfer like was done when Greece split with Turkey but only if the left is convinced that this result is preferable to civil war.

Trump is not an idiot and would do something along these lines. Paris isn't Paris anymore, oh tender woman, and all that.

Kill yourself kike.