Any genuine hermits here? Why are you a hermit? How do you maintain the lifestyle?

Any genuine hermits here? Why are you a hermit? How do you maintain the lifestyle?

Personally I dropped out of highschool when I was 15. Stopped leaving the house and became a complete recluse. I tend to attribute a large portion of my awful mental state due to the fact that I'm now 21 and still piss the bed and have done so almost every day of my entire life.

I've essentially just become the embodiment of the disgusting basement dwelling freak. I'm not obese but I'm sure at this point my entire house just smells of piss and filth. I haven't worked a day in my life and have spent the last 6 years of my life doing nothing but posting on imageboards, watching shows, and playing video games. My mother takes care of me which is how I haven't withered away yet. Though we have a good relationship because I'm self-aware enough to not be a completely miserable autist so we often joke around and talk on a daily basis. Still, obviously she's quite disappointed with me when push comes to shove.

I would post this on r9k but they all seem to be retarded underage hapa's who only talk about how much they hate women.

Attached: 423.jpeg (850x400, 67.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nafc.org/adult-bedwetting/
volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didnt read lol

Genuine Hermit here. Why? I don't know. It's just the path I found. Same as anyone would.

ugly and disabled here. dont leave the house unless i have to. never had a gf or sex and probably never will as my circumstances dont allow it.

it sucks but i try to ignore it.

Something to consider OP

Attached: images-1-3.jpg (370x136, 16.08K)

You do it on purpose?

What disability do you have?

No. Involuntary. Sometimes I can control it if I limit my fluid intake but it's hit or miss. I have to avoid drinking for 8+ hours before sleeping to consistently avoid it.

I went to the doctors about it a few years ago and nothing came of it.

Emphasis on the "you go accomplish"

Attached: CodreanuStrongMenMeme.jpg (721x270, 47.14K)

Attached: 2018_03_15_063907.png (300x442, 215.25K)

have u considered cutting off ur dick so u dont pee anymore

is it a physiological or psychological issue?

this

agreed

i had this procedure done, OP. worth it, now black guys can fuck me in 3 holes instead of 2 as well

based #MAGA

as a proud white nationalist this gets me erect

mega loser.

use a diaper, faggot

Attached: check.jpg (236x306, 12.53K)

t. homo

You aint fooling anyone Holla Forums

There isn't very much research into the topic of nocturnal enuresis. People just simply stop pissing the bed eventually into adulthood. It's likely something that can be trained but is difficult to do so as an adult. It's something that needs to be snuffed out as a child to really cement it into the brain.

I'm too embarrassed to ask my mother to buy them. So I just wash my sheets on an almost daily basis instead.

It grew back last time I tried doing that.

fag

Attached: c5031e26fa84c57f54e0d790015a983d-imagejpeg.jpg (480x360, 22.76K)

Attached: 5055727-e6bc.jpg (400x327, 31.08K)

rin do you ever spend time off of imageboards?

Attached: download (1).jpg (186x270, 5.31K)

Attached: 26181228_978900728932586_8835996012871942144_n.jpg (493x553, 66.97K)

Its ok m8 i used to do it too when i was 6, its stopped after that, not sure why.
i'v heard it was related to anxiety

Finally graduated with an engineering degree last year. I got a job, moved states to live by myself, and I've completely secluded myself now. I go to work every day and then straight home, and leave to go buy groceries on the weekend, otherwise I stay in my apartment. It is absolutely impossible for me to even come into contact with another female my own age now. I have no friends either.

Have tryed Tinder or Grinder

I don't even know what those are, I'm not a smart phone person and I don't know how to use apps. I just use my phone to text and call my parents.

then its psychological, you can teach yourself not to it
found this on google: nafc.org/adult-bedwetting/

Yes
Extremely agoraphobic
I sell crafts and shit I create online and I order everything I need from Amazon etc. I never need to leave the house.

stick a piece of pvc pipe through your mattress, above a basin, and sleep with your dick over it

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 303.79K)

Is a wet dream considered bed wetting?

Asking on behalf of a roommate.

We're all chads here.

Are u the MaiNe camp man tree molester hermit?

It's somewhat liberating going back into society with no filter. People will think you're insane, and they're probably right, but who gives a fuck? Not you. There's really no limit to the length I can go, but between three and six months is probably the longest time I've gone without leaving. Something inevitably always comes up. Friend / Family getting pissed / worried, doctor's visits to renew prescriptions, funerals. I eventually plan to drive to the wilderness, abandon my dilapidated car, and become feral like a rabid dog needing to be put down.

Attached: 1E1BACF8-B33B-4231-9AE8-FAF5B4D667A5.gif (171x128, 1.37M)

God damn, this entire post, I know that feel

Attached: Duce Wojak.jpg (624x714, 52.23K)

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Attached: miningmerchant.png (821x641, 757.56K)

I've made $64k usd this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy about it. Here's what I've been doing, Try it out on following website–volusion.com/lp/sem/create-online-store