Redpilling normies: DVD edition

I just thought of a way to redpill normies.
>The cases can be made out of paper, and you can just use staples or tape to bind the paper shut enclosing the dvd inside and offering some protection from scratching.

Does anyone else want to join in on this and redpill normies via anonymous free DVD distribution? What videos would be good to burn onto Redpill DVDs directed at normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx-CZTxQo38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dvds are cheap but also quite a bit less likely to get picked up than flash drives

there was a project to do this on /redstick/, but afaik its pretty much died at this point

Wow, this is totally something original and has never been thought of!
Good job OP!
>>>/redstick/
Now go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

First read that sentence back again.
m8 you seem to forget that social media exists. When you can just share the links to that shit on twitter or whatever it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to be spending hours burning videos onto an older format when they will most likely discard it anyways

yeah flash drives are more likely to be picked up but they are a lot more expensive as far as I know.

I bought 100 DVDs for like 30 dollars. Its a shame but physical storage mediums are pretty much dying flash drives people use but only as a means of storing projects, they don't really use them to store videos normally.

I get the feeling that people might be afraid of getting computer viruses if I use flash drives plus there is the matter of them being more expensive. People can just play DVDs in dvd players.

the thing is, with a flashdrive, people can just format it without having to open the files inside and then they reuse while with a DVD, people can't re-use and have to watch what's inside.

dvds may be a better option for trying to do physical media shit with tbh, if just buy enough to fucking cover everything with them

i think the most important thing is to keep it as simple as possible, redstick tried to create a massive library of content for the flashdrives and the result was just everyone burning out on the project long before ever actually distributing anything

OP, you need some better case for your dvd's. Just like click baits, people would feel more tempted to watch it if you say it's something prohibited or classified.

yeah with a dvd unless you get a RW people can't erase what's on the dvd, they have to either watch what is on it, or throw it away. DVDs seem like a better idea because even though they may be a dying storage medium most people have dvd players in some form or other. PS2's, consoles in general, computers with dvd drives, or maybe just plain old dvd/blue ray players, and DVDs are much much cheaper than SD cards, flash drives, blue rays and other storage mediums.

Keeping it simple sounds like a good idea, right now I make videos in large batches and each batch serves a specific purpose. For example, my current batch is redpills on Race, I start these dvds off with the black pigeon speaks video on the BLM movement and the crimilality of niggers in general, then I follow it up with molyneux's video on race, iq, and genetic, then I put With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of european nations after that. Each video in there serves a specific purpose and the order that these videos are placed in is deliberate, one is meant to demonstrate that there is a very real connection between race and criminality, one is meant to explain why this might be the case, and one is meant to show what happens when these low IQ mongrels flood into a country in large numbers.

Alright, I'll be sure to make the writing on the DVD cases more incendiary. Right now they are kinda just shitposty. I actually started doing this because I wanted to shitpost in real life instead of on the internet like a sweaty neckbeard. The first batch of dvds I ever made was all shitposts.

What's your video that will be the 'hook' though? It needs to be aimed either at the average liberal or the average conservative. That's a lot of deconditioning.

Unless you target universities or high schools, where there's young minds (get them early)

The video on the black lives matter movement, its "controversial" but not really controversial because most people know the blm niggers are full of shit and rioty.

It does a really good job of hooking people in too. Plus the dvd menu has dancing merchants and this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx-CZTxQo38

Get better handwriting, that looks really faggy.

And "superaryan64" is cringey and autistic as fuck.

Good lord it looks like chris-chan made those cases

that's it? that's all you put on it?

fucking hell m8, for that much effort it should have been a mashup of the start of TGSNT, the lion, and triumph des willens

I did also put a trailer to the greatest story never told at the end. It has to be appealing to normies is the thing. I have never seen the lion or triumph des willens. If these things are explicity 14/88 then I think you may need to reevaluate what makes a good redpill dvd. Once people understand race realism, they'll eventually looks into these things more and come to the understanding that jews are bad especially if they've been gently encouraged to do so.

Reddit pls go.

It's not a bad idea, OP, but you should probably make it more enticing on the cover.
WARNING: ONCE YOU SEE THIS, YOU CANNOT UNSEE IT.
People will be killing each other to get a hold of one.

That sounds like a good idea, I'm going to be burning documentaries and informational videos on trump and also videos like Clinton Cash soon, it will be my next few batches. I think its important to focus on that now before the elections.

Fuck off reddit

user I've been thinking about this for a while, in which my concept is to scrape address details from that match to western surnames and then send via postal service a whole bunch of voice redpoll vidya and documents on a DVD. Would cost a lot more in initial capital but I think that given how dire our situation is I don't mind spending my slave credits.