Is the female equivalent of a beta a slut?

Is the female equivalent of a beta a slut?
An alpha woman isn't a slut.
Not all willy-nilly anyway an alpha would only put out if it was to her advantage in the long run

Attached: stronk.jpg (499x312, 17.84K)

alpha womyn are stacies and stacies are sluts
the female equivalent of betas is socially awkward girls. The ones that get bullied and excluded in school. The ones that end up with depression and eating disorders. One would think they would be after similar guys like themselves betas but surprise surprise, they are not. Nobody wants to get impregnated with genetical waste.

It's a Thad.
Thot + Chad

She uses her beauty to ensnare helpless man and steal thier wallets.

I think stacies are the betas where as the autist chicks are deltas (or less)
An alpha woman will use the allure of pussy to tame and influence without having to put out.

An alpha woman has more power than an alpha man as she can cause to alphas to fight for her and then has her pick of the genepool.

Deltas sound nicest of them all. You shouldn't want to manipulate people for money. Have standards.

That just sounds retarded. No woman is worth fighting over. No matter how pretty. You can always find another one

That's pussy talk.

There is no such thing as an alpha female. Nietzche said a woman’s best achievement in life would be to birth an Ubermensch. Women themselves cannot become ubermenschen.

No such thing as Alpha female, women are inherently submissive. nd being manipulative doesn't make you "alpha"

It's not nice but it a reality and socially acceptable. The men will be the ones who are seen as the fools.

You sound like a beta woman

Manipulative is their form of dominance.
And they do dominate.

this
alpha males are determined by female preference - alpha female status ISNT determined by male preference, but by female ingroup consensus

females don't have betas
the way they reproduce doesn't call for such rankings

I believe this but if she is just putting out to any old chad then she is not an alpha, a chad is not an alpha as physical attributes are only part of the package.
Alpha women would only put out to the alpha chad.

Then why aren't neckbeards with all the models if there is no inherent ranking system for females?

No, dominance is inherently assertive, you tell it like it is because you have the power.
manipulation is for people who don't.

That's only with men, a woman can't domineer with brawn and must manipulate to get what she wants.

females rankings primarily hinges on looks, while male rankings primarily hinge on amount of ability and resources.
beta and alpha describe ability, while 1-10 describes looks

Thats exactly what i'm saying

Oh, my terminology is out and needs refining it seems.

See reply above.
I thought alpha/beta was an all encompassing rating system that took into account physical attributes.

Back to the drawing board.

Why so many women's threads?

Were you not paying attention? There IS a ranking system for men. That's why no women want low-ranked men.

There is a ranking women for women too.

It's funny how Chads and women "rank" men. You could have all the wealth in the world and good health but if you don't "look" like a chad then to bad. They call betas genetic dead ends yet most chads ive met have genetic problems. One guy i knew had cancer and his kids have cancer. Ask me for help one time for medical bills and i told him to fuck off lol.

virgins and beta males circlejerking

There is no female equivalent. You're comparing apples and wrenches. Women's status revolves around men. It's entirely relative. They have no inherent hierarchy. If they did then they would be capable of collective efforts, but they aren't.

alpha/beta is retardation. divinding men into alpha and beta is insulting to me as a man and it should be to all men.
It's only only a little bit better than feminists w say all men are the same.
This thinsg that fall for alpha/beta retardation are not men…are just leeches. Useless fags that are better off dead before their retardation contamintes more the world.

Obsessed incels who think they know what they are talking about, it was always like that

t. Assblasted beta-male

If being rich with awesome health means being a beta then thank you.

You forgot attractive and not a sperg.

they are just terms that used as descriptions

no i didn't, I'm not attractive. Just a rich beta provider that live my life how i want to.

I'm not an expert but I think a rigid heirarchy is just bullshit. I do think there's a spectrum of beta>alpha, just as with other primates, but I think it's not as rigid in humans, and that describing it as beta and alpha is just not very accurate.
A beta woman would, I believe, be a stacy, who has sex with even "beta" men and for little benefit to themselves. I believe this because such an action would be risky for them as well as having little payoff.

This of course is NOT the end all, and society as well as culture play a part too. Not all men are the same and neither are women, but that doesn't mean that this doesn't play some part in the minds of all men and women, just that the way someone was raised/lived plays a bigger part sometimes.

Which is, also, largely to be determined by their perceived sexual value to the opposite sex.

Attached: beatings534457.webm (202x360, 5.74M)

I don't understand why women or men get into fight over trash. If your bf or gf cheats on you, they are unworthy of you. That's how i see it. If they cheat once, they'll do it again. Im not about to fight some random person over garbage.

The alpha beta description is just something to give you a blunt idea, it certainly is a spectrum. But people like to make simple categories to describe something or load certain attributes to it.

Women also have hirarchies, theirs are just flatter and more subtle. The alpha woman also "dominates" other females of her peer group, they just do it in a different way. They also have various methods to get their way, i would say that the main distinction here (if you want to put it very simplistic) is that an alpha woman would "use" both genders of a group indirectly to get her shit.

that video made me sad. :/ she's undoubtably fucked in the head but I wish someone could comfort her

In the wolf band there is one alpha pair. The "alpha" meme started from there.

crystal.cafe datamining thread to gauge male opinion on sluts

Humans are primates, comparing them to wolves is silly.
our social organization is quite different.

there also aren't "alphas" in a wolf pack, either. that whole study has been falsified

No they are. Just not with you. Never you.