Daily Reminder That Women Need To Be Gassed

Daily Reminder That Women Need To Be Gassed

There is literally no other way. Picture related shows how these cunts are steering us into the fucking abyss. I was a white knight 1 year ago but now I actually can't wait for artificial wombs to be created to get rid of this fucking pest once for all.

Or we simply do what our ancestors did and bar them from voting.
Sage for MGTOW thread.

Daily reminder that women's suffrage should never happen. Rember this Holla Forums when we take power and make our constitutions

Nah, they just need to be dicked.

gas thyself my good man

nice mind bending there cuck.

I'd just keep them out of politics and anything vitally important.

But if you want to spend your life sticking your dick in another man's asshole, or a fleshlight, and never knowing the pleasure of a nice pair of tits in your hands, go right ahead, faggot.

basically it boils down to

If republicans would drop that shit.

Push Clinton's Rape with fullforce.

Hi CtR. Stil butthurt about the nerd virgin thing?

Entire image is wrong. It’s strong in white countries because kikes push it there. All other women are identical.

epic bro :DDDDDDD
im #mgtowmachinegun nao :DDDDDD
be like #milo and eat#cummies :DDDDDDDD

Althrough I agree women shouldn't have the vote, you're still retarded.

Die.

(checked)

This guy gets it.

Have you people thought this stupid shit through? This is exactly what the Jews would love. As we die out our best technology comes that will later be used to preserve and control us through non-humans genetically manufactured.

This anti-women non-sense, or blaming them for everything under the sun is poisoning the well. Ignorance at it's finest without thinking it through.

I guess it'll be great to know natural whites will die out and the Jews will use our DNA to give birth to shiksa slaves that'll sell for a high price to the foreign hordes, or maybe create a slave army to be sold as mercenaries to other countries.

That's the future, not your artificial womb bullshit which is simple taking the easy way out because they're too weak to actually fight hard for something.

Anyone whose had to fight like their life depended on it can spot a quitter a mile away.

OP is a quitter

Or
Research the dark eldar in w40k (their reproduction methods).

Except we'd need to actually take control over our own destiny first. I'm looking at it from a realistic situation we're in going down this road to it's logical conclusion, which could be decades from now or more without a major shift unseen in modern history.

Our technology is useless right now as it's in the hands of people who intentionally, or unintentionally are using it to destroy us.

OP is a kike trying to sow discord among whites.

Women are impressionable, it's not their fault, it's biology. And media is kike controlled, so obviously they're currently liberal.

But the moment we regain control of media, women will become massive conservatives overnight.

Virtually every prominent feminist author/thinker for the last 50 years has been a Jew.

In fact I'm already seeing this among the youngest generation exposed to internet (9-13 year olds). Random girls in my daughters school are antifeminist.

fuck off MGTOW loser.

Well we could have a few mad scientists who keep their discoveries secret, as Trump did with his knowledge and political objectives.

You need to be gassed you filthy fucking Jew.

No matter what we say about abortion it won't change women's voting patters.

I used to think if we just gave in to those fringe voters stupid demands it would make a difference, but look at the fags, they got gay marriage and they still vote for every liberal they can find. The Jews have the GOP sucking Israel's cock, but Jews will never support conservatives.

Watering down out beliefs to appeal to a greater audience has no history of success and only serves to D&C our own movement.

White women worship penis of color and send white men to fight wars in the desert while at the same time replacing them with dark meat. Nothing less than a Femocaust muh 6 gorillion wymyn would solve the situation.