PROPAGANDA THREAD

TIME TO REDPILL UP, FUCKERS

Wikileaks and company have given us terrific ammunition against the kikes. Let's not let this go to waste. Pics related, I have created some rough drafts of what I intend to spread across my university campus. What I need you to do is pull juicy excerpts from the Podesta emails (or other leaks) and use them to make Hillary's corruption clear to any and all passerbys in your city, town, or campus. Remember that these are normies we're communicating with, so pull up excerpts of Hillary shitting on Bernie Sanders and expressing her contempt for working-class Americans. Please share your work. I will print out and spread what you make. I urge you to do the same.

MAKE IRL SHITPOSTING GREAT AGAIN
REMIND THEM THAT WE SURROUND THEM, ON THE INTERNET AND ON THE GROUND

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4930
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
ufile.io/cff4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for justice, fuckers.

bumping and checking dubs

This was something I made a little bit ago to try and do something different by slowing everything right down to give a sense of dread, but I think it could have been done a lot better but for those interested here it is:

Shorter excerpts, larger text. People are fucking retarded.

True. How's this then, m8?

Whoops, wrong one. How's this?

Less text, more pictures.

Normies need pics or they won't stop to pay attention.

Then post OC.

If you can post the text/source files for these somewhere, I'll put them into some normie friendly design

Poster 1:
From Podesta Emails Via Wikileaks:

On Sunday, March 13, 2016, Gary HIRSHBERG > wrote:
John, the Roberts bill will be introduced on Monday night and it is now highly likely that a very bad "compromise" version will pass the senate this week and be approved by the House and on its way to the White House within a very short period. I can promise you that if President Obama signs this terrible legislation that blatantly validates Bernie's entire campaign message about Wall Street running our government, this will give Bernie a huge boost and 10,000 -20,000 outraged citizens ( who WILL turn up because they will be so angry at the President for preemption vt) will be marching on the Mall with Bernie as their keynote speaker. In short, I feel certain that Obama (who famously promised on camera to implement mandatory GMO labeling) signing this bill will result in adding at least another month or more of money and attention to the Sanders campaign.

Hillary Clinton Serves Wall Street, not you or your future.

Poster 2:
From Podesta Emails Via Wikileaks

*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
Clinton: But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position. You just have to sort of figure out how to – getting back to that word, "balance" – how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that's not just a comment about today.

There’s what Hillary tells you, then there’s the Truth

Poster 3:
From Podesta Emails Via Wikileaks:

*CLINTON SUGGESTS WALL STREET INSIDERS ARE WHAT IS NEEDED TO FIX WALL STREET*
*Clinton Said Financial Reform “Really Has To Come From The Industry Itself.” *
“Remember what Teddy Roosevelt did. Yes, he took on what he saw as the excesses in the economy, but he also stood against the excesses in politics. He didn't want to unleash a lot of nationalist, populistic reaction. He wanted to try to figure out how to get back into that balance that has served America so well over our entire nationhood. Today, there's more that can and should be done that really has to come from the industry itself, and how we can strengthen our economy, create more jobs at a time where that's increasingly challenging, to get back to Teddy Roosevelt's square deal. And I really believe that our country and all of you are up to that job.” [Clinton Remarks to Deutsche Bank, 10/7/14]

Hillary wants the banks to regulate themselves.
Hillary wants to pacify working class anger.
There’s much to be angry about.

Poster 4:
From Podesta Emails Via Wikileaks

“This entire effort should be done with a low profile, avoiding the massive traditional military operations that are at best temporary solutions. While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”
Hillary openly does business with the nations she knows fund ISIS. Why doesn’t she find this worth disclosing to you?

Source links in order:

Source 1 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4930
Source 2&3 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
Source 4 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Not to knock you're hard work or anything user but at least in my area only the second and fourth would have any impact, and I doubt the fourth ones ability. This being said I will be printing about 50 of the second and putting them in public places. Most people will have no understanding about Wallstreet and the remarks that she made aren't extremely damning, and I think most Americans are convinced that Obama and Hillary allowing ISIS to exist is just some right-wing conspiracy. Regardless I can't just magically make more damning shit appear out of thin air so I will have to work with what I'm given.

One note to anyone who is thinking of posting these in places with CCTV, wear a hoodie/hat.

Working on the template for this. In the meantime, the more of these we write the better.

Here's a quick update, thought I'd make a couple versions depending on what you want to print on or how much ink you want to use.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas with the design, otherwise I'll do the rest of them like this in a minute.

Honestly I feel like it needs some more color. Something that will really draw people in. Especially because I was considering putting these up around my college where there are a million other signs that people just ignore so it needs to be able to pull attention. I don't know photoshop or any real design however so I'm pretty useless in this regard sorry.

Just saw this post come through. I like the first one but is there any way that you could flip the contrast or something so it doesn't use so much ink? Also make the photo stand out more, it took me a second to realize it was an ISIS fighter. Sorry for being so demanding I just want this to be as good as possible.

Also despite saying more color I mean figuratively as I'd like to be able to print B&W to save some shekels.

did you use Latex to make the text spaced in a uniform block? it looks good user

Here's a few more versions. Getting the images lightened for printing while also stil not looking like shit is a bit tricky, but I think it should be doable if i fuck with it a bit more. The full color background ones are gonna be pretty impractical to print unless you have access to high quality printing shit and a shitload of ink, but they might be usable somehow or be adapted for digital use.

It's all just Illustrator besides the image tweaking. Grids are your friend.

Hey, man. I appreciate your interest. Take the ones that make sense in your community and make modifications as you need it. Godspeed. I'll definitely be staying incognito when I get to business.

Good fucking work. This catches the eye pretty well. I may have to stay simple B/W due to ink costs, but for those that can, use color.

I'm definitely using your improvements for my own purpose.

Thanks a lot man been away for a few hours could you possibly set up the second quote on the red background for me?

Also another idea that I had was to make a poster with just the Hillary campaign symbol and a QR code to trick people into scanning it, though I question the actual outcomes gained by it since people might be upset with being deceived.

this meant to reply to

I still love you 9e6294

Here's a 7z with of all 4 posters from OP with 5 versions each, split into pdfs of each set.

ufile.io/cff4

Like this?

t. quality worker

This is good for normalfags.
Dems call blacks racist coons and uncle toms for voting Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

already embedded somewhere

Not an artfag myself, but I have the idea of printing stickers with the "what hillary isnt telling you" catchphrase and putting that over the mobile link thing. something around 4 inches diameter maybe. Any thaughts to add to this?

DONT give support to trump, just attack hillary.

OC

God-tier.

Just printed 50 of the first row last column. Will be putting them up soon.

The two first are way too obnoxious

bump for more content from new leaks tbh

the veritas project hidden camera footage is super damning, share this around

This, l posted up race redpill fliers at my school a while back and the ones with lots of text didn't get taken down simply because no one bothered to read it.

Good idea but there's too much text. Take a look at this picture. I think you should try to do something that looks more like that.

Make the background white and text black or blue. All that black uses a ton of ink.

wtf I'm satanic now

sorry OP I really sympathize with your effort and I wish you the best of luck but in all reality this wont do shit.
The average American cant even conceptualize the basic components of how our government works, its all about emotion.
I think at this point our fate rests with Assange and Trump. Hopefully something we can use for emotional effect will be released soon but its looking dimmer every day.

fuck off. turn off your computer and don't come back here

Shared this design with a coordinated MAGA3X state-wide group. I have people in multiple cities making copies now.

GET HYPE

You need to include the infograph which shows Clinton accepting money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The real kicker is that she takes donations from countries which fund ISIS. A good eye catching headline is "Clinton and ISIS have the same boss!" near the bottom. Include information about Saudi Arabia and Qatar donating to clinton and juxtapose that with the podesta leaks.

D R O P P E D - Sage

Agreed. Something along those lines.
Even,

"What does ISIS and Hillary have in Common?"

The same investors.

Bump.

post the info and i'll see what i can do

Here.

There are good, but it occurs to me that the font should be a little bigger, and the general design should be more eye-catching. Maybe put the important part in bigger letters?

/r/ing all the subvert.pw propaganda.

This is true.

Also, square images or wider images work better on sites like twatter so parts of it won't get cut off.

Gonna start working on some more posters soon, any ideas for content would be very welcome - emails,quotes,transcripts etc etc, but the shorter and simpler the better.

Tweaked the layout a bit, font is larger and thicker type for emphasis. The challenge is just making it more visible but also still looking professional vs timecube/huffpo style visible

anyway, gonna see what I can do to improve the color versions and probably update the others if its an improvement

Also, theres the issue of the text in the emails and shit just being too long to really do large/eyecatching type very easily, with short quotes and shit it could be much more striking

posted a bunch of these somewhere i know dems are gonna complain to the paper about

now we wait

Bamp