Let's Count To 18,000

Let's count.

75757575757575757757575757575577575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/media-photoshops-crowd-image-for-hillary-clinton-st-petersburg-florida-speech/
truthfeed.com/clintons-dismal-florida-rally-photoshopped-by-dishonest-media-to-look-full/15972/
twitter.com/thehill/status/762733561946345472
newyork.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2016/04/20/photos-hillary-clinton-holds-rally-after-new-york-primary-victory/
cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/gettyimages-522507840.jpg
cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/gettyimages-522510956.jpg
gotnews.com/low-energy-hillaryclinton-campaign-uses-celebrity-dj-samantharonson-claim-18000-showed-rally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to say that this is impressive autism.

Thank the lord for autists like you OP

well done

impressive Amish level.

And even my shitty local news in Frozen Cuckland is saying Trump is done. I am getting rather sick of it.

There is a subtle beauty to OP's autism that will never be matched.

I'm pretty sure it's a photoshop pluggin who detects faces.

No no no no … don't pass this off as some plugin. You did God's work, son.

She can't stop lying.

It's really the people vs the coporate government and et al cronies.

Can't wait to use the 2nd ammendmentioned just as our forefathers intended it for. Time is nearing.

Today, OP was not a faggot

Such humility becomes great men. Thank you for manually counting each person, OP. May your autism be an inspiration to us all.

Don't be embarrassed to admit your have no job/life and spent the past 5 hours manually counting 3,000 people.

You're performing a patriotic duty in exposing Hillary's lies and getting Donald Trump elected President. Don't hide your autism but embrace it!

Never more appropriate. Whatever you did OP, thank you for your contribution.

This is quite possibly one of the finest acts of autism I've ever witnessed on an imageboard. God's work, OP.

Godspeed user

there's a guy at the right end of that big porta potty looking thing.

on second inspection that is a porta potty, 10 to be exact.

can you do that for a trump rally op so we can count and compare actual numbers

sure. Processing takes time though. The plugin took 25 minutes to recognize 3k faces. An user with a high end gaming rig should get this shit done much quicker due to better GPU.

Pic related is a division of the Japanese army.
This is +/- 10,000 men.

Reported

wew

What does it matter if she lies? The rest of the 28,500 people don't exist to vote for her.

unless that's how much they're going to try to rig the votes by

Perspective is a bitch. The scale of the people in your photo is much smaller than in ops pic.

That's my point.
10,000 people is a FUCKYUGE crowd that you have to stand half a mile away on a hilltop just to look at.

AUTISM DOES IT AGAIN
Seriously though OP, are you on the spectrum?

Nice work though.

Hey it's actually 5122, you forgot these 491 people I highlighted in the picture.

kek

what your rig running and how do you make count happen?

An amazing display of autism. Someone combine these two images for better transmission

I suppose they left out 6 angles in that shot

Those based quads do not lie

Why the fuck would anyone "estimate" 18,500??

That sounds so stupid. An estimation would be, about 20K or about 15K. No one would say, hmmmm, I'd guesstimate we are looking at about 18 thousand and, oh, I don't know, 500 or so.

REMEMBER THE ONLY REASON THIS TWITTER POST EXISTS

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/

i tried to find a good pic showing a whole rally

but i guess they don;t make big enough lense

so here's a partial shot of the rally in louisiana

Thanks, Autism!

The vast majority of the general public don't follow politics at all and just go along with whatever they think everyone else is doing.

That's why Hillary wants to create the illusion of having supporters so that other undecided voters will want to jump on the bandwagon. If the truth came out that she could barely fill a bingo hall while Trump was bringing tens of thousands of fans to stadium venues, it would shatter the image that Hillary is popular.

That is why it is critical that we call her out on these lies. A significant portion of the American public literally will vote for her if they think everyone else is.

top kek the front row is as big as the one in the op

Here's a video showing 10,000 Icelandic people, for comparison.

Incredible, excellent work OP. Now, channel that high-energy in to something personally beneficial to you!

LADS

Looks Hillary just got

FACT CHECKED

Someone get on shopping that one with the template

How many wouldn't bother voting if they think she'll win?

Couldn't you sue someone over this, as libel?

Come on now

When Trump becomes president I expect those nice libel laws he talked about will come pretty useful

Fuck, I just deleted it. Didn’t think I’d have a need for it.

I remember seeing the OP picture before they claimed 18,000, but saying it was huge. I laughed it off because:
1: It's a portion of a Trump rally crowd, like a tiny corner.
2: IT'S OUTSIDE.

I don't think anyone here is complaining.

(Checked)

It put a red dot on her ass.

HERE IS THE COUNT

My dream is that he makes them retroactive then shuts down the Commie News Network and MSNBC. That should send enough of a signal to ABC/NBC/CBS to straighten themselves out.

People who do this need to be banned, there's a 75 character limit for a reason, if the thread is not interesting enough or you don't give enough of a shit to write a mere 75 characters about it then it shouldn't be a thread, doing the 757575 bullshit should be an instant ban.

The thread is clearly interesting enough, you Long Live Holla Forums!ing Correct the Record niggerfaggot. How's your shit-filled cramped office full of 18 virgin nerds treating you?

top kek

Blow your brains out, you fucking faggot. You’re obviously too new to be a real Holla Forumsack.

You can’t make a law retroactive, dipshit. The fact that he’ll be enforcing it at all will make them shit themselves. The media should be terrified of saying anything that isn’t the truth.

Robots truly are our greatest ally.

If you don't understand why breaking the 75 rule is bad, you need to go back to cuckchan you fucking cancerous newfag. It seems both you and the OP are too new to have found the QTDDTOT thread

dem dubs dubs

Robot Waifus confirmed by Kek himself! This is truly a great day.

ex post facto is shit and you're shit for dreaming of it.

Agreed. OP (or anyone with a twatter acct) should tweet it to Rachel don't say that name too loudly or learningkike will show up

Stop trying to save your skin, kike. Jewish influence and propaganda has destroyed Western civilization and is rapidly turning us into minorities in every country that we inhabit as we import shitskins by the boatload.

There is no sympathy or "rules of engagement" when dealing with kikes. The mainsteram media aka their propaganda machine must be shut down by whatever means necessary.

If there's a photoshop program that puts dots on faces, how come some people have it
OP = autist

Good job though!

Glad someone gets it. Ideology is killing our chances at winning when our enemy has but one rule, win. We can go back to being principled and dogmatic once we're in a racially homogeneous high trust society.

Look shithead, rule of law depends on stability gained through abiding by certain guidelines, ex post facto is one of them.

Having to worry about what some transnigger appointee decides is illegal two decades after the fact, when the tide inevitably shifts again, is not something a civilization can survive. You disregard these basic rules at your own peril.

Resorting to using Jew wizard notation ay?

3051 = 3+0+5+1 = 9

18000 = 1+8+0+0 = 9

It was real in our (((mind(s)))) goy!

Libshit professors are giving college credits for attending Cunton rallies.

Obviously they're counting all the dead people too.

The head count image is from cuckchan bdw.

mfw the rule of law is the reason we can't go back to being a homogeneous intellectual society

Can anyone repost the one picture showing several Trump rallies with YUGE crowds?

I need it for faceberg.

Benjamin stop.

That's some grade A, Bo Polny shitma tier logic.

is there a longer version of that clip, m8?

that's cool as shit

LOL if there is I don't have it but when I spotted it about a month ago it was pure gold

may a generous user give us sauce

there is no longer version.

You're not getting it forget. This is why you gas all kikes. Remove the jewish influence and there won't another left-ward shift.

This train has no brakes and we're taking it as far right as it'll go.

***FAGGOT not forget

Stupid phone wants me to be "politically correct"

It's packed like a sports game. That son of a bitch can fill Madison Square Garden.

It was staged, but you could make it real

Given its location?
Probably not.

You missed a couple in the bottom right area.

Damn. OP confirmed for not a faggot.

I just noticed in the original tweet

18,500 - 3,051 = 15,449 not 13k as tweeted

Watch the language, even if the inside was debunked these shitlibs would just argue that the rest of the crowd was "outside". That 15k is the key. Is there any proof there were that many people outside? Do you have any idea how many fucking people that is?! The streets outside the rally would be jammed packed and would probably stretch out for over a mile like pointed out in this pic.

also I think Ellen must have leapt on the train subtly at some point, why else would she put that there and not down the legs like normal branding does?

Dana (((Frank))) (DemocracyNow) actually has a cable show, I've sent it off. Hope it doesn't get lost in the deluge. I doubt anyone closer to MSM would show the pic.

TAY CONFIRMED STILL LIVING

kek it did

do you one better, let's go for a straight up comparison!

OH FUCK THANKS ABC
I found one of a rally before it starts
Got as many niggas in line as shillary has at her whole rally.
random bonus find just because. (filename is youtube name) fucking hilarious face this woman's making.

Here's the aerial from a rando user reupload, in case ABC takes it down sometime

for the lazy (idk where it is in the video yet)

(checked)

(CHECKED)
perspective is everything

30 thousand men assembled in Fort Custer MI for a photo

Many people are facing away from the camera or only have the top of their head/hat visible.
Bless you, OP!

That's some beautiful weaponized autism, user.

are you having a giggle, m8?

yes, manhattan is shitlib central, but the rural and suburban areas of NY state are filled with conservatives who would definitely go see the god emperor.

also, a lot of the shitlibs in manhattan were fans of trump before he announced his candidacy. a decent amount of them would want to see him speak.

also in my travels I discovered that when assembling this next comparison… (note similar usage of angles, kek. All the large rallies I found kept pointing back to the same place, their primary victory rally)
there have actually been crowds so small that she's been embarrassed to use a real picture!
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/media-photoshops-crowd-image-for-hillary-clinton-st-petersburg-florida-speech/
truthfeed.com/clintons-dismal-florida-rally-photoshopped-by-dishonest-media-to-look-full/15972/
^only, this isn't shopped… only cropped!
twitter.com/thehill/status/762733561946345472
newyork.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2016/04/20/photos-hillary-clinton-holds-rally-after-new-york-primary-victory/
Clipped it just enough that it wouldn't come up on GIS searches on the first page.
cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/gettyimages-522507840.jpg

Trump could fill any stadium in the state of California if he wanted to. MSG would draw the entire shitlord crowd of Jersey, Boston, and New York State.

THREAD TOPICAL BONUS
lol her arrow is pointing at her ass!
cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/gettyimages-522510956.jpg
also!
insidiously low energy for Mittens in Detroit'' lmao

that's the Deltaplex in Grand Rapids, not the Cobo Arena in Detroit

i was there

Impressive work. tagged some potential misses.

OYYYYYYY VEYYYYY THEY'RE SAYING SEIG HEIL THEY MUST BE LITERAL NAZIS. IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH
Sage for off-topic shitposting

Weird filename then. Just took it off jewgle. I think a lot of non-shitigans just saw a big arena and guessed, since it has different filenames all over the place.
point stands tho, mittens a shit. That's frekkin' embarrassing
Nigga truly has no shame, I'd've just died, not try to cover it up.

Can a kind user please redo the picture and add the ones that we're missed?

Will need to pass it around on kikebook.

I don't think it really needs it. There aren't 15,000 missing people, so anyone pointing out errors will only be proving the point.

You can't even see everyone in the image.
I'm sure there are 15000 people hiding out of the picture :^)

Op even counted Hilary's pants of shit as a person.

And the funny part is the students were told they would get extra credit for going.

Wheres a muslim with a big truck when you need one?

One of those people is actually a spotlight

i gotchu fam

when will these fucking retards die off already

at least two weren't counted so it balances out a bit

I read entire thread and no mention of the plugin for photoshop anywhere by OP. did a quick search, couldn't find one remotely close to counting faces/heads. If it's really a plugin, name it for fuck's sake so others with photoshop and high end PCs can utilize it. Unless… you're rain man

you missed several, since we're being autistic

gotnews.com/low-energy-hillaryclinton-campaign-uses-celebrity-dj-samantharonson-claim-18000-showed-rally/

Her entire campaign is a fucking facade.

The other 15,000 are in the ground. It's a cemetery.

How patriotic of them to register as democrats even in death.

why are Hillary supporters all wearing Trump Hats?

Pretty much. The Crooked Clinton campaign is essentially being carried by smoke, mirrors, crony media propaganda and electoral fraud.

even if it was 18k that's still a small number for a country of 300 million. The politicians in my 8 million country regularly get more than 15k

better men then you have tried

What did they do? Go to some sort of music festival to make it look like she has 3k supporters?

Also praise Kek for your autism.