Arch enemies general

Even the joker never knocked up batgirl before shooting her. Or popped Jason Todd cherry before beating him to death to get back at Batman. Norman Osborn turned spider-man into the biggest cuck of the marvel universe.

This shit sounds like an edgy fanfiction writer's wetdream. That's how you know it's all real. This kinda shit just fucks me up beyond belief. It baffles me they get away with stuff like that while still trying to market products like Spider-man to children. I just don't get it anymore.

Idk man, Joker could be a close second there. He shot batgirl, crippling her, and then abducted Commissioner Gordon and making him believe that he raped his daughter. Joker, in reality, did not rape her, but still its the mental fuck fuck games that were entertaining.

Also Joker destroyed any hope in Jason Todd before he kill him. Sure, he didn't rape the kid, but Joker doesn't come off as a chomo.

We don't like to talk about Sins Past

Didn't Jared Leto edgy joker killed babies?

You are using it wrong

if you're talking about the comics, Gwen's introduction had her as being tentatively romantically involved with Norman. Peter knew from the word go.
Or he would have if he hadn't been preoccupied with Aunt May's deteriorating health brought on by a radioactive particle that got in her bloodstream from when he gave her a blood transfusion.
Gwen thought Peter was being aloof and decided she wanted his dick. That's what happened

Get on my level.

YOU get on my level.

I'm still on the firm belief that Griffith should've been the real focus of the story while Guts is just a side character. Just look at what Griffith is doing now compared to Guts. Making his own kingdom with an endless army of demons and monsters. While Guts is trying to unretard his fucktoy.

Griffith did nothing wrong user, guts bitch wanted griffiths dick from the get go and griffith wasn't gonna let her get away.

I guess the Mandarin? I know there was a comic a while back where he took control of Tony Stark with his rings and made him beat up himself. This was a part of some bigger story where in the end the Mandarin is killed by Zebediah Stane.

He allowed himself get arrested.

Caska should have died giving birth.

Definitely.

Retard should fucking die, all the side characters except Shreike should have drown in sea, Guts should have final fight with Griffith to unfuck the world and turn Guts into Hound which will be mutually killed by Griffith.

Oh God yes. It should've ended in a cataclysmic battle of two titans tearing the world asunder with their fury.

Miura admitted he didn’t come up with Casca in the Black Swordsman arc. You can tell Miura doesn't really know what to do with her post-Demon Child Birth. It doesn't help that a fixed Casca might just happen to share the same goals and certainly has a similar backstory to Guts.

Miura is quite honestly a mess that does not deserve his acclaim. Though in recent years more and more fans have woken up to the bullshit of the series. Still pisses me off the dude is still try to drag it all along.

Should've

Yes that is a word I used.

he race mixed

meant for

No, he really didn't, Peter.

In the U.S., if there is no nudity, it's all wholesome fun for entire family.

He didn't in the Suicide Squad movie.