NewFAq

im new to Holla Forums and ready to mingle any tips for me

(i come from Mewch btw, so i'm not totally new to image boards)

Attached: download (1).jpg (233x216, 3.25K)

How did you get you potato like that? I think that'll stir up shit.

Fuck off.

you fuck off

H*ck off?

See, I told you bro don't be posting that potato around here; What did you even do to it? It can't be that confusing

shhh shhh we dont talk about the potato where i come from

This doesn't have to stir up shit. I'm trying to fight back but it keeps on coming.

btw can i get some help here its really fucking hard to navigate this crazy ass website

Potato off.

I don't know what to expect but I'm remaining in tune to the best of my ability now. This is simple.

fuck this shit im going back to my little bubble in mewchnet

I'd like to see a girl use that as a dildo

Where did you end up? You can find your way back, I'll be right here next to you; FEEL!

OP, you need to be more aware of the responses in your thread. You look what you've initiated?
Everything you've posted has stirred up shit. It's subtle feeling that I feel is slipping.

sorry i was watching some hentai

me too mate

It's okay it's possible to not feel guilty; I try all the time so I got the sequence.

wtf are you talking about?
sequence, guilt?

I'm trying not to feel held back; I see how I'm capable; Stuck, I'm trying to get inside you head.

You come from mewch?
Go back

i feel like you're kinda retarded
om outta here

Attached: download (5).jpg (236x177, 5.68K)

This is he faggot that an heroed , go back to r9k fucker.

I've lost it and it allows me to laugh; It's my choice and sometimes it feels like it's taken from me but I forget that I'm an instant.

Are you half malkavian?

Click here to die:

die

I tell myself to stop it I'm embarrassed and fight off mixed emotions; I see the advantage in not feeling that way.

what are you? who hurt you and which planet are you located?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 3.46K)

Lost in un-focus I believe I'm showing off forever attempting to understand how to recall sticking to myself.

you have no confidence in your self???

I hope you get cancer

Only joking but seriously wtf is wrong with you?

im so dumbfounded …i need to take a shower

The mixed reaction obtained in my awareness; I allow a laugh and reorient my intention back to within but will they understand? I always forget to remember myself.

Enjoy user.

Is this something to do with >>>/vrtx/?

Give us a clue if it is.

There's a fragment a noticed struggle; my awareness is missing it's possible I keep persevering. I remember I am capable and I'll be okay. I understand I'll be okay; It's hard to maintain focus

Yo wtf

A silence of dis-associative-ness; Struggle. I've made it an equilibrium. How long will it last? I recall I don't have to feel negatively about it. Sorry, It was just simply my choice. I remembered again.

But what if there's a secret? There's too many paths and I'm forever choosing one. I know it's possible and I am still here.

But why a ksg?

Stuck, at a focus my awareness is misplaced. I understand I'm confused an instability that I allowed. A focus on a dildo from my butt with a fear triggered by politically incorrect. Something within audibly rings yet poetically it's faint.

you should kill yourself

go back to mewch please at least it's nice there
also stop talking about mewch

Confusion. What's the use? I should've just went within relax. I remember it's okay. I am suspect there's a multiple focus which leaves me unsatisfied. I struggle to maintaining whatever this is.

Stop posting and lurk moar OP. That will answer all your questions.

Attached: 000o01e4.JPG (414x307, 87.76K)

true, most things in life get answered by lurking
t. lurker

I only lurk around the kiddies toilets in the playground… is that the sort of thing?

lurking is lurking

fuck off tranny

Attached: potato1.jpeg (720x572, 76.79K)

At least you are getting creative with your spam. Nobody is going to your shit site though.

Attached: 37684.jpg (249x250, 8.47K)

Attached: potato.jpeg (625x625, 47.87K)

Attached: Tomato.png (128x128, 20.1K)

Attached: klim01c.mp4 (460x344, 583.37K)