I need some audio work done for a Hillary Clinton fundraiser i'm attending, sadly she won't be there...

I need some audio work done for a Hillary Clinton fundraiser i'm attending, sadly she won't be there. I want to Sabotage this event, can I get a audio clip of someone yelling CUCK?

It needs to sound like your in a really big room and your all the way in the back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

play this faggot

Play this

My fear is that it will get cut 30 seconds in. I was hoping to slice it in and play it that way. Takes them longer to find it.

If you deliver, you will be cherished as a true legend and Kek will bless you and yours.

Make it short and sweet.

Why can't you just go to the back and yell "CUCK"?

This shit is going to be recorded, if I can get the audio i'll stream it.

People know my voice

Give us some more details. Lay out exactly what you want and the logistics of the event

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

Why not play clips of Carl the Cuck to mock them?

could use youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY ..

Memes are not advisable. This is a golden opportunity so we have to make sure OP plays something which goes beyond LARP shitposting.

Posting a few suggestions

Also, are you looking for music or just audio? Would either work?

just audio

Been nostalgic for HL2 the past week. Ravenholm levels remind me of HP Lovecraft-ian New England. Been listening to audiobook readings and reading Lovecraft stories.

To pol/acks, check out "The Street" by HP Lovecraft. Don't question or debate; it's a short story. Simply go read it.

Happy Halloween my friends.

HL2 was good, but they scrapped too many good ideas in development. It could've been better, and after looking at what was dropped I feel disappointed in hindsight

If you are willing to work in Audacity and you're creative, extract the audio of a video like this and condense it into a 20 second sound clip.
AUDIO WIZARDS: KEK NEEDS YOU!

I'd been checking out HPL audiobooks on youtube the past year, I thought I heard them all. Thanks, fam.

Please stay on topic or go back to cuckchan

Forget it. Just go read "The Street" by Lovecraft.

bump

have a bump breh

And also your address and credit card number and shoe size