Bella and The Bulldogs Revisited

I have been looking into MSM stories and decided to take a brief look at the Bella and the Bulldogs controversy. For those of you who don't know, many here and elsewhere felt that Nickelodeon was subtly trying to brainwash children with interracial cuckold propaganda. The MSM called all these people crazy. There were multiple stories about how insane and unhinged the Right was about this. Most called it a NeoNazi conspiracy theory.

All I did was spend a relatively brief amount of Google. I just searched Cuckold sites for the show to see what they said. I turned up a lot more than what is in the image. I wasn't even thorough. That is not even looking at sites that Google does not index. This is not even considering that online communities are always a fraction of the real world.

yeah Holla Forums was right again. it doesn't matter anymore. at the time some hadn't figured out that what is going on is two competing realities, two different versions of right and wrong, good and evil.

the base of the left are cucked out homos, they love the thought of degenerate childrens media

The media called it crazy, but it was easy to confirm. I made this because I think reading actual cuckolds and black guys praise the show is an effective redpill for normies. It is no longer an intellectual question of how many coincidences make a conspiracy. There are tons of testimonies, much more than what is in that image, of real people in this fetish praising and getting off to this show.

Some cuckolds are offended by the show because interracial cuckolding isn't how they want to be represented.

Did anything ever come of this? I remember the infographs from last time and there was zero doubt that this nigger was injecting his fetish into a children's show.

It's almost tinfoil-tier too, I didn't think that they would be so brazen with this stuff especially in a children's show, it's really disgusting.

The threads were full of shills last time too, that's usually a sign that you're on to something damaging.

Bump in case anyone wasn't here when these threads were originally up.

No, nothing came of it. The MSM stifled all the objections to the show by labeling them crazy conspiracy theories. It is obviously a real conspiracy. I resisted this topic because I barely knew about it and from what I remembered no one took the angle of the OP: What were the actual interracial cuckolds and black men saying about the show? Sure enough it was super easy to verify that they knew what the show was about. Again, I found a lot more just through Google in a short period, but that thread seemed like the best to make an image out of.

The idea behind the OP image is that normies will take it seriously if they see the people in the fetish praising the show. Then you can further redpill them with other images. This one is a little obscene, but it lays out the case clearly.

Dudeā€¦..fuck. Sometimes I forget there's some sick shit out there. And this is coming from someone who surfs the chans.

What the fuck? What's the context for that?

It's just a prop goy! There isn't any meaning behind it! What are you a conspiracy theorist?

it is just a prop but it has a very overt subliminal message, when you take into account the other cuck shit in this show and the director's history the context becomes crystal clear

Is that shit still on the air?

Yes, it is undeniable. I guess this thread is actually more about media bias than anything else. Instead of looking into the issues, the media just attacked the people who brought it up. I almost think that some of the people attacking the "conspiracy theorists" must have been interracial cuckold fetishists themselves. I also ran into a few dead links (deleted threads) in my brief research today, which was very suspicious.

Racist cuckolds, beautiful.

"I'll be damned if a let a nigger fuck my wife, only an pure Aryan can cuck me!"

It doesn't even tie into the plot of the episode? It's just there?

In the left image the scene appears to involve Bella being alone with the Black coach having a conversation, so draw from that what you will.

Is this the difference between a cuckservative and a liberal?

My surface level interpretation is that it is a "no crybabies" motivational style poster. They are a football team and instilling a sense of toughness into the players is a large part of what the coach does and a part of the culture around sports in general.

They were probably pruned because of the ages of the show. That is against the rules even on many chans.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Well he said surface level. The double meaning is no white kids, which is part of the fetish.

Well my surface level interpretation is that it literally means "no White babies" because we've already established that it's a show promoting the cuck fetish for little kids. Having a 13-year-old White girl wearing skimpy clothes alone in the office with coach nigger only adds to the fact.

Saying the poster means "no crybabies" is what (((their))) excuse would be.

But the effect was teaching the chans the cuck meme, so you can pat yourself on the back.

Some aspien watched 40 episodes of a shitty teen shitcon from cucklodeans searching for these subliminar messengers.

There was really nothing subtle about it user, pic related.

Cuckolds and black guys were basically doing the same thing except not for intellectual reasons. Disgusting. The media then either dismissed the obviously subtext or intentionally buried it. I actually wasn't around chans last year when this was spread. I read a few infographics then found the media's spin. It took absurdly little work on my part to confirm that the show attracted positive attention from the fetish community.

No, liberals want to watch their women get fucked by niggers. Cuckservatives want to watch their country get fucked by Jews.

Yeah, not subtle. Perhaps if you're bluepill but we can see that shit easily.

What I'm wondering is why we never get any leaks of the media kikes communicating their plans for miscegenational propaganda.

Hard to believe they run a tighter ship than the Clintonistas.

The kikes who control it are very few. Most kikes are not aware of the psyops, although they do work together to fuck us over. Those in control discuss it among themselves and then just have to hire the right people, who will be oblivious to the plan but carry it nonetheless. When it comes time to fund a new show they make sure a cuck director is chosen and they don't need to get more involved than that.

They also use the very same narratives that they push on the goyim as a means of communicating their plans. They don't exchange emails saying we need to push blacks in media to undermine whites, they just say we need more diversity, we need to attract the black demo, It has nothing to do with race - the black actor/model was just better, etc.

"It's a jokey 'no cry babies' locker room poster. Nothing subliminal or sinister about it goy. You're reading too much into things. Why not smoke some weed and watch some sportball?"

*throws eye-in-pyramid and 666-ok hand signs* (which are just random gangshit and absolutely nothing more, honest)

They probably don't do it all on computers. They all live in LA, they probably talk about it in person.

This doesn't seem like a grand conspiracy. It is a conspiracy. It is the creator of the show. He controls a lot of the production. There might be a couple more fetishists that work on the show, but there wouldn't have to be many. The higher ups at Nickelodeon probably just don't care or think it is funny. A few might be fetishists too.