SWEDEN YES!!!!!!!

tl;dr: In the new Sweden gang-raping a woman in a wheelchair is fine but protesting against it get you arrested.

The fact that they disconnected the island from the internet (probably to prevent it from being used to organize protests) worries me. This is new; I have not heard of Sweden disabling the internet in local areas to prevent/discourage protests before.

Other urls found in this thread:

icetrend.com/migrants-gang-rape-woman-in-wheelchair-police-free-them-for-sick-reason/
avpixlat.info/2016/10/07/hatsk-stamning-pa-gotland-efter-misstankt-gruppvaldtakt/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23665550.ab
flashback.org/t2769060
flashback.org/t2770739
youtube.com/watch?v=v-drCu5eI4c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html
archive.is/cOJOM
archive.is/W2Fxe
archive.is/TdStv
archive.is/thUdg
archive.is/76eVA
archive.is/CO5iD
youtube.com/watch?v=8TJduPpTEHU
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot links

icetrend.com/migrants-gang-rape-woman-in-wheelchair-police-free-them-for-sick-reason/

avpixlat.info/2016/10/07/hatsk-stamning-pa-gotland-efter-misstankt-gruppvaldtakt/

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23665550.ab

And there's plenty more in these forum threads

flashback.org/t2769060
flashback.org/t2770739

I think this is one of my top ten disgusting actions of home nation against civilians.

This is orwellion nightmare levels of crazy

Oh myyyy.

Just going to leave these here. If you're Swedish/German, you should absolutely not use these in any way, shape or form. That would be racist, goy. And you don't want to be a bad goy, do you?

we all know that Sweden is completely cucked.

Let them be destroyed by cultural Marxism as an example for other countries

kill yourself anglo scum
its your fault jew bootlicker

Gas yourself

Good, diversity-loving Swedes would also be well advised to not even open these images. Doing so would make you a bad goy.

And spreading them among your fellow redpilled Swedes, why, that would be even worse.

their destiny is in their own hands, your virtue signalling is meaningless

Every Swede should stab a muslim for the good of the country.

well at least they're not ableist.

Stop that treasonous talk, goy.

Good Swedes and Germans would never do such a thing. And they'd certainly never look at these images either, would they?

They better start finding bodies of these muds over there. This is infuriating, only hate.

Here's a video with subtitles of a Swede confronting rapists (unrelated of course to these rapists).

youtube.com/watch?v=v-drCu5eI4c

wait this is from the same crime I'm mistaken.

Anyone who allows themselves to be cucked like that is no brother of mine.

You seem to be forgetting that Swedes don't have the same level of citizen armament we do. You're also forgetting that these people have been brainwashed from birth.

You're also being a judgemental faggot, but I digress.

(checked)
Do Swedish police have any dignity stomping all over their countrymen for the sake of worthless invaders? I'm talking individual officers here. Either Swedish cops are almost as hated as the mudshits or their people are cucked than thought possible

I see what you did there.

A mob formed in the town where it happened and they attacked the house where these niggers live.

Fucking hell, Sweeden.

Fucking hell.

When I first saw this, I laughed "oh, Sweden."

Then I saw the Orwellian shit they pulled with the internet.. and ransacking that guy's home..

Really is fucked up. Things are going to get more and more crazy. RWDS will be a reality.

Come back when the police help them and actually defend their own kin

Are there any Swedes left? Seriously, I'm almost convinced it's a landmass full of fucking disaster.

[spoiler]First RWDS need to happen in all silence. Only few close-mouthed fellows and then mudslime just start disappearing, one by one, and nobody knows what happened.

That's the only way to do it. Bring it up in a sauna, with friends and same-minded people.[/spoiler]

Are there any racial statistics on the Swedish police? I remember seeing that they were trying to "diversify" their police forces not long ago, it wouldn't be surprising if they used their "diverse" officers for this kind of task.

I'd also imagine that their screening of white recruits is intended to weed out "bigots".

Swedon yuo is police state nao

Just give up goyim its over

60% burger

;)

It hasn't even begun. Whites will turn into what all the mud people think we are, dangerous, angry, white demons.

(checked)
This is fucked, lads. Well and truly fucked.

interdasting. Way better than hipster faggots thinking you need a $3000 3D printer to make shitty one-time-use plastic guns.

Surely there's no way for a law-abiding citizen to obtain guns in Sweden though, is there? I heard that the police is basically dismantling itself due to resignations, so I'm legitimately worried that a racist would want to procure something like that. How would someone of such dubious character go about doing that, anyway?

I know. I goofed.

I hate to see Holla Forumsacks attack fellow white when the blame for our cultural marxist-infected societies rests solely on the jews.

Most people are stupid, impressionable and easily susceptible to propaganda. Just because our fellow whites haven't taken the redpill yet doesn't mean we should abandon them. We were all ignorant of the jewish question at some point, and then we discovered the truth.

Anyone who attacks fellow whites is a blatant d&c shill. The state of modern Sweden is a miserable one but the rest of the West is hardly better off. Nonetheless, with a Brexit victory and Trump + Hofer presidencies imminent, we have reason for tremendous optimism going forward. The same whites that you are attacking are waking up and helping to swing the pendulum back to the right.

What's that, goy?

Stop your racist actions this second!

We would absolutely not want any of those racist white Swedes to get ahold of this information!

Stop it now!

If there was ANY time to rebel it is fucking now. This is beyond forgivable. Anyone participating in this treason against their own people deserve to be publicly executed

Rebellion is the LAST thing they should do!!

And you, goy, should not even consider sending any of the multiple racist, sexist images ITT to any Swedes you know!

Well said.

polandball police of all countries comic when

tbh I'd be happy if a lot of cucks, leftists, and degenerates were removed from the gene pool. It's genetic and tied to phenotypes like how rapid leftist catladies all have fishmouth.

Just an encrypted image you just posted, if your all paranoid about your shit, and don't know what this is I'm not going to explain it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The time must be nearing. Opinion on diversity and immigration is rapidly swinging around to our way of thinking. Trust in media and government is at an all time low. The economy is teetering on the verge of collapse.

Our demographics are still relatively good. People are waking up and information is being dropped all over the place and has never been as accessible as it is today. People are fed up and know something is wrong, very wrong.

A whole lot of the rapefugees are built like twigs.

snibedi snab :DD

It will be glorious once SHTF

Trips confirm.

Shit's fucking Orwellian.

You will go down in history as the retarded snow niggers who cucked themselves into extinction. If the scandinavian white race is that stupid, you deserve to die.

They're biggest strength is our lack of strength. We fear the wrath of the racist label, of being outed from the tribe, for not following the trend. We give them much, all from our altruism and empathy and because of programmed guilt for a minority of our ancestors' actions. We have little group loyalty, lost in our suburban pens, while they have each others backs. We've grown greedy, hedonistic, apathetic and weak. So much talk at school of curbing violence and retaliation for bullying. So much helicopter parenting and indoor pursuits such as TV and video games have doomed generations to idleness.

Our awakening will not be pretty. It will be harsh and ugly and many of our good people will go down. But once we do snap out of it, break the chains over our hearts and minds, we will rise up and then these nation wreckers and invaders will rue every second of their actions.

We know kike, you hate us. Come up with something new.

That's the LAST thing you should use this information for! Don't be racist, goy!

htt p://www.sw eden.org.za/gun-laws-in-sweden.html

It seems like such a racist, horrible nazi would have to have a reason like hunting.

Swedish women disgust me more than ragheads themselves. Hell, even more than their jewish enablers.

If they can't protest why don't they rape the police? Or, even better, rape whoever gave the order to silence the protest.

immigrants confirmed for homos. gang bangs are completely straight until you get more than 3 men per female.

Fucking wish you could find an Indian girl like that. European in the face, like one in 1000 mixed girls will look like that. The first conquerors had serious ass fetish.

You're a faggot if you participate in any sexual activity involving another man. Common fucking sense.

But spoiler does work, user-kun!
you can even have some fun with it

you can **even have** some fun **with it**

Hmmm fuck.

Am I doing it right

I would gladly take pepe's fist :^)

Jes!

Let's be honest.

That's not the sort of behavior which one counters through peaceful protest or electoral processes. The Rubicon was crossed a while back, and it's long past time that people realize it.

saved
thank you my friend

Make sure you don't save the other ones, you horrible, racist goyim.

Reported for posting hate-filled, anti-semitic images.

am i postmodern art yet

Considering the vast majority of their military spending is focused on counter-insurgency, this shouldn't be surprising.

Expect raising testosterone levels nation-wide, you can only cuck out so much until survival instincts start to kick in.

RELIGION OF (((PEACE))) YES!
MULTICULTUREISLAM YES!

multiculturalism
or
multiculturalislam

I tend to mix up the two

Coming soon to a cucked country near us.

The Daily Mail is covering the story:

Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre after asking if she could use their toilet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html

(…)
"He said his client is unable to walk long distances and need a wheelchair. She was eventually able to escape the building.

Six men aged in their 20s were arrested in the days that followed they were later released. Sweden's Expressen newspaper reported that the suspects were all asylum seekers and that the attack allegedly took place at asylum accommodation.

Large crowds gathered in protest and marched in the town. The head of Gotland police Torbjörn Nilsson said: 'Gotland is safe, compared to other places, and there are few crimes compared to the rest of the country. But the way people have now acted is unprecedented.' "

goybook . com/hanna.senpai/

Y'all should get into casting iron an steel, you might need to build a furnace, but at least you can make shit to defend yourselves.

Kikes and Mudskins melt faster and at lower temps than steel beams

Every subhuman needs to be castrated.

It'd be horrible if some racist goyim were to send any of the images in this thread to those nazi Sons of Odin.

You fucking swedes need to start assassinating people.

Trips of Terror

Oy vey don't give those racist nudnik goyim any ideas.

The cops deserve to get shot to send a message

Sweden's only hope at this point is a violent cou d'eta where they over throw the police force.

Time to start removing heads gotland.

Nize treeps, mon.

At this point who really cares? Swedes are apparently ready to go extinct.

Muslims need to be purged from the world

If the Soldiers of Odin got ahold of this somehow, oy vey!

Something say me that Sweden will revome police.

Try again in English.

Why don't you fly your faggot ass over there and help then instead of being an arm-chair warrior.

We have enough problems in the US to deal with, they're so far down the priority list they'll be extinct before we get to them.

I don't have enough money, I'm busy getting ready to defend my own nation, and I've already posted about 50 instructional manuals ITT as 17c922

Why don't you stop being a judgemental cocksucker and start trying to reach out to Swedes online like I am?

As long as no one snitches and you're not related to the victim, you can get away with murder pretty easily nowadays

Open Cases: Why One-Third Of Murders In America Go Unresolved: archive.is/cOJOM

That's what I though, you aren't doing shit but posting a bunch k material like an arm-chair faggot.

I think they need to help themselves, I'm not going to waste my time "online helping" a bunch of pussy ass cucked Swedes getting pushed in by their government and overrun by muslims.

thought

Spoken like a true shill.

Filtered and reported for d&c.

Are you fucking kidding me? Literally the opposite of what should be done at every stage.

News from the past few days is getting more extreme

>archive.is/W2Fxe

An angry Swedish mob attacking the asylum center in rightful rage against these invaders. Rocks are just a start, but it's better then blowjobs, and it's a prelude to a RWDS folks, there's still some hope for Sweden.

Good, healthy reaction from a society when one of it's own was attacked.

WAKE UP SWEDEN

You are a seriously delusional fuck.

Sweden is a joke.

How is Sweden not having a civil war at this point?
It's not like their life is better during "peace" time.

Do you feel retarded? You should

Last week Sweden called police investigator reinforcements down to its southern parts to "deal with all the murders that's been happening lately" that exceeds police capacity.
…so martial law and civil war is going to happen SOON.

They formulate it as if it's "a bunch of criminals, with access to firearms, and they're often attacking police patrols", bt never once do they draw any comparison to a civil war. It's kind of like the media speaking about how peaceful and safe Bagdad was right up until the US forces captured it.

Archive: archive.is/TdStv

Remember when that one chick got kill by a migrant at a refuge center in Sweden? Vid related.

is this the future for america if trump doesn't win

The most infuriating part of this whole story is that the rapists were declared innocent because as the woman was in a wheelchair, she couldn't resist so it was considered consensual by the juror (whose name was ethnically Arabic).

Wew, Sweden government are killing their people while importing non-white people to destroy Sweden.

Never relax around the traitors.

This.

Sweden wtf. Kill your politicians already.

Source? The rape happened only a few days ago. No way they were already acquitted.

They are importing immigrants because the native population doesn't procreate anymore, and the population is diminishing. This trend started with feminism, when women took men's jobs, learned to hate men, and to never marry.

Yup that's what they are doing. Trying to make swedish extinct is swedish government's top goal.

Young white European population doesn't procreate because they feel insecure about their prospects in life. The golems in charge could fix it relatively easily but they'll rather accelerate the process through shitskin invasion.

There are a lot of self-hating politicians in Sweden, but I believe a lot of the purpose of immigration is to prop up the collapsing Swedish welfare state. A quickly ageing population plus record low birth rates means that the welfare state has to collapse - it used to be 4 workers could pay for one elderly person's pension, but now it's becoming 4 elderly people per one tax-paying worker.

Don't get me wrong, the politicians in power at the moment love to wipe out Swedish culture, but there's also levels to this. I believe their first goal is to try to breathe life into the welfare state and destruction of Swedish society is an added bonus.

They're not trying to make the swedish extinct. They're trying to SAVE Sweden from extinction.
…because they don't want to admit that feminism was a mistake.

Eh?

Eh?

Sweden is DYING, you idiot!
WE HAVE STOPPED PROCREATING!
Our population is steadily declining!
…so the politicians have got a choice:
1: Let Sweden become a desolate wasteland.
2: Admit that feminism was a mistake, and piss off their female overlords.
3: Try to bolster up the population by taking in people from other places.

These same politicians are cultural relativists - they stupidly believed that these immigrants were not only going to work and pay taxes, but also enrich otherwise bland Swedish society.

Anyone with any sense knew they were going to strike out on both counts.

I've already explained where the biggest problem lies, negro:

Furthermore, if you have to import bodies, you chose white Europeans that can integrate.

Yeah. It's all one giant honest mistake.

Who the fuck are you people?

This narrative is being pushed in other threads tonight as well.

As a Swede born abroad, it sickens me that even those aware of the problem can't even take the time to identify the root cause of what has caused this situation.
|
|>
|
You are afraid. I can tell from the way you write. Fuck off.

Yep. Some minimum wage CTR fags are trying to correct the record. Top kek.

cultural and moral relativism are more associated with renaissance france

Between these two post someone archive Nirvana. let us see

This is like arguing with a bunch of white niggers. I'm out.
Fuck you, Holla Forums!

Many immigrants are non white and will quit and be a welfare leech as possible as they can. Swedes are already taxed heavily and most of the tax money are being spent on the things that are cancerous.

Don't let your pants hit your shit on the way out, faggot.

Yup they can solve this problem by taxing swedes for being childless and procreation rate will skyrocket and yet swedish government are much interested in destroying the swedes by replacing them with non white migrants. How progressive!

Is Yog-Sothoth a Jewish god?

Source or story?

I realise this. A lot of the politicians assumed that having the same opportunities in Sweden as a citizen would magically make them hard working members of society. Anyone with a brain knows that an immigrant fleeing a 'war-zone' doesn't flee all the way to the welfare state of Sweden to come and work hard.

For a long time, a majority of Swedes looked favourably on lots of immigration (it didn't matter if it was from the third world). They had been taught to think that everyone was the same (by you know (((who)))). These faggots crying CTR don't understand this.

Yea, the Swedes will be in shock when they ask for help with problematic crisis and we choose to ignore them as the mess is created by the traitorous swedes so it is not our problem to fix their self inflicted shits. Any sane/redpilled swedes living in Sweden won't expect the helps from outside and will allow the Finland to invade if the civic war fail to occur or fix the problems.

she went there on her own accord to use the toilet. if you try to pet rabid dogs, you get bitten. she got what was coming to her. keeping rabid dogs alive on the other hand is insane.

But user, how could she know that these poor refugees would gang rape her?
Only evil Nazi`s think that!

what's she up to now

According to uncucked media, the Gotlanders are boiling with rage. Police went to harass the guy, I think it was in a bistro or some eating place, and ALL the people in there told the police to fuck off.

They don't have the peoples trust anymore. They prop up the vocal minority in front and pretend it's the consensus. Swedes on the fence are quickly being swayed over now. This is happening in Scandinavia more and more.

Those worth saving will wake up before it's too late and what will be left is the rabble we'd want to get rid of anyway. Those who are cucked beyond redemption and would be a liability even in a perfect world. Everything is moving much faster now, in all aspects. We have a good shot at succeeding, and we will.

Crying under the shower?

You stupid fucking faggot

Your government can literally make it where having a family becomes lucrative, with the amount of mone they've vested into immigration. And look how that plan backfired.

Don't trust your countrymen, bring in strangers and then subsidies their life's.

Your government signed your death warrants long ago, they could've incentivzed having a family through many various tax routes. They choose not to, and own you either stay and sink, or leave and give your family a better life.

More that they made marriage enslavement for men, where women have power of men entirely, unless the woman is richer.

And the swedes didn't proceed to kill those officers?? Holyshit Sweden even drooling N.A.P libertarians would at that point fight back!!!.

People have started war and revolutions for less this shit is fucking depressing to watch.

Look at this guy. He can think for himself and yet the Swedes literally can't think for themselves because they are born and brainwashed in Sweden. Don't let your children be educated by the traitors and leave Sweden to homeschool your children.

www.icetrend. com/migrants-gang-rape-woman-in-wheelchair-police-free-them-for-sick-reason/

So, why exactly is Julian Assange wanted by the Swedish authorities?
What kind of twisted concept of „resistance“ is applied here?
Any Swedish ano here to explain?

I bet it is because Julian rapped Lady Illiberty while Uncle Sam was watching

There are Swedish politicians on record, saying they want to make Sweden like Africa.

Not only Sweden, but British, French, German politicians who are declaring the objective to replace the native people of the countries by imports. Not some fruity-loop backbencher, but minister and heads of state like Sarkozy.

Lets apply Ocam's razor.
Politicians are smart enough to reach one of the few positions of highest power and best pay, but are too stupid to understand, after several decades, that importing an-alphabetic strangers with ideologies hostile to the ideology promoted in Sweden is not going to work.
Or politicians are smart enough to reach that positions and they are also sinister, corrupt and without scruple to sell out their own people.

The last one is unimaginable in Sweden, right?

Do you goyim want to know how cucked sweden is?

In sweden it's widely accepted that celebrating the national day is too nationalistic as racist.

Celebrating your country is racist

Also returning pregnant women from IS is given first place in job and apartment queues.

There is no wonder why young swedes flee to Norway.

sweden is a boiling pot of nationalism waoting to boil over. The government never learn

I've never anyone utter that in 20 years of my life living in Sweden.

Police initiated the use of force, there is no violation of the NAP whatsoever in fighting back there.

Checking those beautiful trips.

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Y E S
E
S

i cant wait till that kick-off moment when the chaos will shroud the actions of any RWDS

Right Wing Death Squads

Funny thing about violence, it's unpredictable.
Northern Ireland in the mid-1960s had the lowest crime rate in Western Europe, and British officers posted there regarded it as a holiday assignment and used to wander around by themselves in the countryside fishing in the lakes.
By 1972 there were car-bombs going off all over the place, some areas were no-go even for the army, and riots were a daily occurance.

Totally agree, there is some defect in their brain that causes illogical thought processes, they are also fairy retarded in that they seem incapable of thinking about things that may happen in the future. For instance many people understand that muslims in non islamic countries are just biding their time and breeding an army. In a few decades there will be as many or more muslims than non muslims and then, as in every other predominantly muslim country, they start terrorising, enslaving and killing non muslims. Liberal lefties are unable to see the facts and evidence out there for all to see and would call you a racist for point out the facts, they are somehow convinced islam is a religion of peace and we can all live side by side in harmony. There are been tens of thousands of deaths just this year alone all attributed to islam, we can see all the evidence on the TV and read it in the news yet the liberals just don't get it. It's like they reject anything that does not go along with their ideology, their brain is incapable of retaining the information. An actual retard could see the news and make a decision that islam is not a good thing, an actual retard is more use than a liberal lefty.

(yes, the stat is used in the video.)

This is a sly vehicle for the injection of feminist dogma into the far-right, under the guise of protecting wulnerubil womynz.

Welcome to the face of honeypot organizations. Go ahead, contact them, see what happens.

Look, if you want to strike against them, do so… but do it on your own, do not contact these fucking honeypots run by people like Sinead Mccarthy and Matthew Heimbach (National Action in the UK and these Scandinavian equivalents are in close association with Firestarter Media/Red Ice Radio etc, just google their names with appropriate search terms.)
These trojan horses use male protective instinct and emotional appeals to bypass your defenses. They want your info.

A handful of years ago I was considering moving there, now I wouldn't even want to fly over.

Another news piece inside the SWEDEN YES 200mb folder

They are paid off, to deliver their people to the slaughter.

There are some true believers as well, mostly in the lower ranks, because such people are too stupid to be reliable. One need people with smarts to pull off such plans. Smarts and being corrupt doesn't exclude each other.

The electorate, half of the people are below average intelligence. In the other half, maybe 5% control the press, courts, government, police, army, if one has power over them, one can control the whole country.

Having control over the maybe 5% people who run a country is no special conspiracy, it is the normal way how nations are governed. It all depends who has control over the functionary class.

I don't get how traitor whites think they will benefit unless they are cryptos. Do they really think that siding with the jews will cause the jews to show them some kind of mercy and spare them? Has not history shown that the jews get rid of any and all shabbos goy once they have served their purpose?

I don't think you can get into that position by being bluepilled, because as you say, the genuine idiots never make it past the noninfluential useful idiot position. To benefit from it, you have to be cunning, and to be that cunning then there is no way you can be bluepilled. Some five years ago, maybe. Ten years ago, probably. But today the white genocide is so open, and anyone who got a foot inside in any government know that they're crawling with jews.

How come you haven't redpilled your family yet? At this point you have Spectre, Ignatiev, Gysi, Wise and a host of other jews stating their goal in plain words. One can no longer say that it comes from those "anti-semitic websites" when you have video of the jews speaking the words clearly.

c..can I get a copy?

They know jews rule everything. He just said so.
They know it and must think there is no way out, so they just side with the winner and hope to survive.
(((They))) are extremelly good at deception, and you need either people with a good critical sense and a lot of time to do the research and gather knowledge to see through their bullshit or loose cannons who have faith in the tremenduos task of getting rid of the jew.
His parents probably are neither of these, either for the lack of time or the lack of faith.

What are your thoughts on patricide?

Sweden is exactly like 1984 at this point.

Definitely lack of faith.

From a nationalistic perspective I suppose my father romanticizes the notion of a pure genetic race surviving in every nation maintaining a racial identity and being incredibly influential and fairly loyal in banding together to support each other.
Virtually every other race can shift and change but the jews have managed to stick together despite being kicked out of virtually every nation with natural selection ensuring only the most cunning jews survived.

I can kind of see that ideal in a way… I think most people on Holla Forums would want their race to be like the jews. Ethnocentric, nationalistic, influential etc. A lot of jews are disgusting however and they really are a parasitic race though so go figure.

A declining population doesn't necessarily mean a society is dying. Importing excessive immigrants does end the unique ethnicity.

The problem is this fucking meme that demands never ending growth, whether economic or through population. Better for Sweden to give up or cut back its welfare then commit suicide to it's culture and people.

At the very least, just encourage them at gunpoint to make 2 babies with each other for a stable population. Put the Swedes at gunpoint to force them if need be.

I know Sweden had a surplus of money before this migrant experiment, it could have easily been put towards baby making propaganda, candles, oils, soft music, rotten fish, whatever helps these Nords procreate.

shadilay

It's a condition to push mass immigration.

The only meme here is the one that goes "2 babies with each other for a stable population", you're not getting a stable population until couples have 4 kids each.

"Alive" populations have their excess look for new places to settle or jobs to create, fuck, or even use that excess to wage wars on weaker populations (ie. mudshits sending their filth against cucked swedes). There's no such thing as fucking stable populations, reality isn't a RTS where you can't spawn more zerglings after 200 until you suicide them into pylons. Take a look at the Chinese, they're literally fucking everywhere. Every little gook that "fled" from Mao is trying to copy the programming written in their rice-bowl DNA that causes them to have at least 3 children per couple in an attempt to "settle" in new countries and creating their china towns.

The only positive trait that the chinks have is that they aren't mudslimes, the wu-tang clan isn't as much of a threat as ISIS.

ie. overpopulation is a big fucking meme, if your country has too much people, just drag your mouse to select a bunch of them, attack-move into enemy countries and win the game

Seems like F! Feministic Initiative will organize a counter demonstration against the raysists ofcourse

Hahaha, newfag detected. This has been going on since 2002, the entire replacement process was started in 1976 at unheard of levels. The problem is that the new mass influx of niggers is now causing such headache's that police no longer want to register a crime since this would cause racist statistics.

Journalism in Sweden is a leftist occupation, much like the police and army. Move to Finland, Norway or Den Mark while you can!

Sweden is now the greatest exporter of Jihad, the Rape capital of the northern Hemisphere and it's education quality has dropped significantly to what it once was. Appeasal to the lowest common denominator aka achmed who barely speaks English let alone Swedish and SJW feminization of education is priority #1, 98% of teachers are woman.

Get out before the Islamists kill you.

You're just talking about an ideal situation, which would be nice. I meant stable in terms of numbers, not societal stability. What Sweden is doing to itself now is a shit choice, and even only 2 babies is better then it.

It's still better to have an isolated but static population saving wealth and developing itself opposed to one replacing itself with invaders.

It's also even better to make lots of babies and then export those across the world.

Either of those options is better then whatever the fuck Sweden is doing right now.

Sweden is lost. Totally fucked. Obviously all the true norsemen left a long time ago.
Back in the day we used to say Swedes did nothing but listen to Abba and commit suicide. Seems like we memed it into reality.

Sweden had a choice to either:

Preserve their welfare by making families but sacrifice their singles way of life.

Sacrifice their welfare for a static but homogeneous population.

Preserve their welfare and singles life, but sacrifice their homogeneous population.

They chose the ultimate life of comfort, but sacrificed their people for it.

If a society is poor but pure, that means they'll still be pure in the future if they become rich.

If a society is rich but corrupt, they'll still always carry that corruption in future, whether rich or poor.

You're fucking retarded and don't understand the cycles of civilization.

Go back to >>>/plebbit/ now you retarded 12 year old fuck.

No. A condition to push mass migration is opening up domestic markets to global finance, which happened in the case of Sweden. Following financial crisis collapsed social systems in sweden and allowed outside control of media, and other institutions, which then opened up the borders.

First news papers were bought by jews after the crisis and almost one week later all the news papers were full with "Sweden can only be saved by immigration now".

It's the same cycle which repeats over and over again:

no matter the country, same pattern. over and over again.

the pattern is greedy powerful fucks in white nations start using jews as pawns because of their propensity for usury, then the jews get power and through their common belief system they end up subverting the power away from the greedy fuck who allowed them to function in their nation in the first place. its our fault for not policing our own. we cant expect anything less from subhuman kikes. problem is we still have faith in traitorous whites who we perceive as powerful when theyll sell us out for gold coins all day. if we get bred out of existence, we were not strong enough in the first place so lets drop the absolutely superiority act when we are losing our homelands at unprecedented rates. stop treating your enemies as beneath you because doing that has led us to where we are.

Scandinavia has gone through the cycle of civilization for thousands of years and yet none of them have been as threatening to the native stock as they are now.

Globalization plays a huge role in that, so does ideology, there are always multiple factors involved.

This was because even though Scandinavia went through the cycles, it was so difficult to reach and so inhospitable that it wasn't worth the journey.

That means if a civilization becomes poor and isolated that no one will want to go to it anyway you moron.

During the age of decadence, a society generally gets invaded and overrun. If the society established colonies by exporting it's own, it could even theoretically get invaded by it's own people returning home.

Stop following Glub's book like a fucking literal bible, he's right but it will not always play out 100%, there are ALWAYS multiple factors involved.

It's completely possible to lessen the effects of the age of decadence.

Always archive
archive.is/thUdg
archive.is/76eVA
archive.is/CO5iD

motherfucker

And that's why constant space colonization, event secretive colonies, like talked about is all the more necessary now in globalization. Like mentioned, constantly exporting your surplus population.

So at least a few societies can go through the cycles while still remaining isolated without changing it's founding stock.

I looked for the sauce on that second pic, found something both inspiring and disturbing

I cant tell if this was the jews or not.

I wonder. Where will the Swedes who still want to live and aren't brainwashed go when the country inevitably falls?

Germany could split back up into multiple states, the patriot Swedes couldn't pull this off because of how few they are. Will they just fuck off into the woods? Will they be hunted?

Most of them will just marry a dominant gook or pajeet bitch and move to Portland.

Everything exists in the bell curve user. The media celebrates the left side of the bell (SJW porn etc), you're witnessing the right side of the bell. I assume those women worship raw power.

yea but a fucking child fantasizing about sex?
and sex with dogs?
and…pissing?

If the bell curve is to be believed, both sides of extremes are degenerate in nature.

Some girls hit puberty much earlier then others. And some girls puberty instincts get expressed in weird ways depending on their environment and culture.

In the days of old she would get betrothed to a hopefully good man to guide her and start a numerous family when she becomes older.

Today most girls like that just end up getting on the cock carousel early and spiral into self-destructive behavior.

No, that's a part you just made up.

Reminder to filter and report faggots who shill against our swedish brothers.

Im sorry but you are a clueless idiot. The reason the native swedish birth rate is lower than ever is because it has become harder and harder for young swedes to establish themselves. Enormous housing shortages due to political decisions that are cut in stone, wages that do not keep up with inflation, a labour market where imported EU labor and immigrants entitled to 80% wage subsidies undercut native swedes, if you want to have a family you need to settle in a place where you can send your kids to a good (blackhead free) school (just like in America). Have I mentioned that we have a massive combined housing price bubble and housing shortage that is perpetual because if the housing shortages are built away millions of swedes will find themselves waaaay underwater on their mortgages? You americans dont know how crazy it is in Sweden, we have a very common collective form of housing where people pay several hundred thousands of dollars to buy the right to rent an apartment from a housing collective. If the housing bubble pops the "value" of these right-to-rent apartment will hit zero or even go negative.

The immigrant problems in Sweden would be just as bad if all the immigrants had been christian arabs. I give you the wonderful christian arab city of "Södertälje" as an example. Shootings, riots, gang rapes of swedish women, mass welfare fraud - all done by good clean morally superior christians of a swarthy disposition.

The "muslims are baad mmkay" theory is invented and promoted by cultural marxists in order to derail any racially aware nativist movement into becoming projewish contrajihadist. Swedens immigrant problems stem entirely from race and nothing else.

The explicit replacement process was actually started in 1962 and not 1976.

At least this Slav loli knows what's up.

No, a bell curve is a matemathical function and nothing more.

Are they actually her drawings though? They're drawn pretty well for a young kid, I wonder if it's someone else drawing them for her.

This guy looks like a bit of a faggit, but he makes some cool stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=8TJduPpTEHU

Is that actually her in that picture? Cute girl, if so. Not bad at drawing either.

Regardless of the weird shit, she'll make a man very happy when she grows up. That or totally ruin his life. One or the other.

I don't know. I'm also having trouble believing that a 12-year-old girl can draw that well. For a moment I thought some that art was by Milo Manara.

Still, it could just be that all that fucking tumblr-tier garbage shat out by 30-somethings has warped our ability to gauge true artistic talent. Pics painfully related.

We need some Holla Forums community outreach.
Tell her that uncle Adolf love`s her and that she needs to save herself for marriage and cut out on the pissing and dog fucking.

Yeah it's her. Definitely something going on behind the scenes I think. The drawings are pretty talented, but the subjects are questionable for a girl her age. If I had a daughter that age drawing things of that nature, I'd be keeping a close eye on her.

Where are all these fucking newfaggots coming from? There's a guy in this thread who actually thinks ACTUALLY THINKS the massive migration to sweden is because swedes are having fewer children.

Please. You can survive a small reduction in your population. You can survive a catastrophic reduction in your population.
Read up on the Kalergi plan you ignorant newfaggot. The endless economic growth thing is entirely secondary because the conditions for native swedes having more children could also easily be engineered but they are chosing not to do this and instead to import millions of foreigners. They also engineer conditions that disfavor native families and disincentivize native reproduction.

fucking tor, pdf is unknown filetype?
here, have link instead
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf

Oy vey, that's racist and antisemitic! Here, goy, have some (((history))) instead.

We all want to Nuke Sweden. We don't even need these dumb news stories anymore. We get it.

Mosques are filled with weapon stashes, and apertments tied to them with bomb-making, it's a powerhub for muslims hellbent on killing europeans, they coordinate with funding and direction by their leaders in the middle east, they operate drug-selling, murders, bribes, launder money and use their connection to smuggle weapons through customs.

When they get the order, they will chimp out at massive scale, causing enormous amount of death of european people, this ofcourse, being approved by the european government who are not only working to undermine the european people, but to facilitate the destruction and death of the populace, who stand unable to do anything since the police will not protect them, nor the millitary which is in first hand dismantled, but then later assembled, but under a large percentage of mudpeople, and as we all know europa does not have the 2nd ammendment, and the strictest gun-laws in the world, making white people an easy prey.

And Trump was right, the 2nd ammendment in america is under siege, and it must be clear to the people why.

(1)

Dubs of truth.
One of the local mosques has a "sport room" on the top floor. Nothing but kebabs being trained in combat.

iirc it was about 80 natives ganging up against 20 mudslimes

bye shill

very nice

The feels mates. When do we start the kebab removal?

You still missed the fucking point you inbred fucktarded cocksucker.

Protest is worthless. People who care should be out with pipes and bats to beat the rapists faces into warm wet mush. Make them bite the curb and curb stomp them to death. That is effective protest.

And that is not by accident, pic very much related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarians

Just wait until the protesters take control of the island. I mean no fucking internet, how fucking dare they. I have Swedish ancestry and I am ashamed of what Sweden has become. Refugees need to be murdered, one by one, and this is where they will start on the mighty fortress island of Gotland! Hail Kek.

Sweden seriously needs to be nuked off the map, complete lost cause.

jokes on you
that's a man baby

Reading about Sweden is one of the most depressing things a person can do these days.

I have dark hair and eyes, but my skin is almost ghost-white. Would the Swedes view me as a poor oppressed immigrant or an evil white racist Nazi?

This is when you go dindu savage and start killing cops.

protip: having a folding saw on you also forms a great foundation for silliness

It's happening now, the first Swede got angry.

Traitors have always been hated more than the enemy throughout the history of mankind.

Modern women are the greatest traitors of them all.

Fuck yes! That's what i want to see!

Death of EVROPA has only begun

I do.

I want Swedes to fuck up their traitor politicans, their traitor police force, their traitor women, stone rapefugees to death with icey snowballs and turn jews into pickled canned surströming or some shit.

You have no idea how much evil is being inflicted upon Sweden and how unfathomably severe the punishment must be for the perpetrators and enablers.

Solar sills are really shit for producing water, and not really worth the effort to construct.

I agree with you, except

I can't think of anything more repugnant tasting.

why isnt russia gunrunning to the island? seriously

why dont you fucking finns do it?

having an uncucked island fortress would be DOPE

what's sad is that the hooligans they're used to dealing with are chopping off heads

Neither have I, but I did see a webm a while ago, displaying Sweden blocking a certain news story. (it showed a guy turning his VPN on/off) Sorry, no source

Oh boy, don't remind me. Or do, I always appreciate having my rage and disgust stoked white-hot.

Yeah i saw this too. Sweden is going full 1984 in it's attempt to destroy the white Swedes.

This is no longer a government that's governing the people, Sweden has become a giant death camp for whites. This tyrannic regime will only step down in the face of overwhelming violence.

any finn who gets upset at being called a mongol is no true finn, over at yli we call each other mongols all the time

This made the 'feels good' for the day. thanks user

And who exactly is going to commit that violence?

The thing you have to realise is that in noguns countries ammunition is every bit as hard to come by as guns are. If a Swede or German can get shotgun shells (legally or otherwise), he can get a commercially manufactured shotgun the same way.

It's not like in the US where you can just buy ammo no questions asked.

Sithspit, I didn't hear the part were the government disconnected the internet.

This went from fun kidding around to being fucking depressing and infuriating. I can't believe officials can let this happen.

Another gem from Sweden: three migrant men who raped a Swedish woman were let out of prison (despite proof of the rape), are allowed to stay in Sweden and collect benefits, and were each given 140000 EUR for their short "false imprisonment". The reason? One of the men didn't rape the woman and merely held her down/acted as a lookout. This apparently created enough reasonable doubt and led to the decision to let them go.