Jackie Chans American films are better than his earlier Chinese films

Jackie Chans American films are better than his earlier Chinese films.

Fact.

Name one that is good.

The Tuxedo

Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 3
Shanghai Noon
Shanghai Knights
The Tuxedo
Around The World In Eighty Days

okay you convinced me

Fun fact : he hates working in Hollywood so much he went back to China.

all shit

1 and 2 are fun for what they are, 3 sucks but has the hottest chick in it. All 3 suffer from the problem that the outtakes are more entertaining than the films themselves. The director wanted Jackie Chan to play serious detective but Jackie is more of a physical comedian who uses martial arts for comedy, if you see what I mean. You see him get annoyed in the outtakes when something messes up and he wants to improvise for laughs and the shoot has to stop, because the more light hearted nature is the tone of his Chinese films. So the outtakes are actually the best Western Jackie Chan movies because they capture the essence of what makes Jackie Chan movies fun, and they're actually more memorable and quotable than the films, like the line "Damn, he ain't going to be in Rush Hour 3" should have been in the actual film.
Noon is pretty good, nowhere near Chankino though. Knight is pretty bad as Owen Wilson is way more obnoxious, but it has a few fun action scenes. CIA in it and he starts the fire rising, so its good for Baneposting Aficionados.
Worst Jackie Chan movie of all time, has him on wires for action scenes. Avoid at all costs.
Garbage tier also, only marginally better than Tuxedo, pointless reboot. the Jackie Can parts feel really disconnected from the Steve Coogan parts.

Better version of outtakes embedded

Anything with subtitles is garbage. If i wanted entertainment that I have to pay constant, 100% attention to so I can read words, I'd grab a book. If a movie is foreign and doesn't have an English dub, it's crap.

Fact.

lol

If you're not watching it in its original language, that means you're not getting the original meaning of what the director intended the scenes to sound like. And when you get used to subtitles you can easily take in the scene.
also
plebian

Pick one.

Way I see it, if you understand the original language to a certain degree, watch it in its original language. If you don't, watch it dubbed. I highly doubt nips watch Disney films in their original English, that I'm sure of. Watch subs only if the dubs available are notoriously bad, the film is so niche that it doesn't even have a dub or nobody ever watched the dubbed version (e.g. Shaolin Soccer)

Wait a minute, Shaolin Soccer doesn't have a dub? I could've sworn I watched an English-dubbed version of it when I was a kid, I remember it especially because the main character sounded like he'd been dubbed by a guy who smoked eight pounds of weed right before the recording session.

It takes one moment to read a subtitle, then darting your eyes back to take in the cinematography while the emotion of the original language that lets you feel the real emotions far greater than the dub, which is little more than a cheap imitation of the original. That's what is important, the emotional and thematic impact on the viewer.
The reality is that people who read subs are more attentive, more intelligent and more perceptive than dubcucks, because they are paying so much more attention to the film. Plebs and casuals pick the easy mode, because they don't want to invest energy into the product. In time, the act of reading subs becomes effortless, and they are more intelligent and emotionally enhanced than without it. If you aren't intelligent enough to watch it, just enjoy your kikewood films that you can watch without even paying attention to while they push feminism down your throat. If you were a film enthusiast you would be paying 100% attention to the film, if you want to just fuck around then watch flicks.
Disney films are kiddy shit. But if a Japanese
kino aficionado were to watch Человек с киноаппаратом, Суд народов or L’année dernière à Marienbad, then they would watch them in the original language to understand what the directors were intending with the film rather than watching it dubbed in their language which would cheapen it, the same way they would watch 黒い河 in the language they can understand.

Typically the countries which dub foreign films are inhabited by sub-humans that can barely even read let alone fast enough to keep up with subtitles.

If I can't understand it, what's it matter? Like I'm going to sit and do nothing but stare at a screen for two hours just so I can read a movie.

Here's a new one with Jackie.
It's about him going to London to blow things up.

I'm in. It's going to be kino.