Mike Rowe celeb worship for his comments on current state of electorate

archive.is/vQTFr

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the question

the response
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. I also share your concern for our country, and agree wholeheartedly that every vote counts. However, I’m afraid I can’t encourage millions of people whom I’ve never met to just run out and cast a ballot, simply because they have the right to vote. That would be like encouraging everyone to buy an AR-15, simply because they have the right to bear arms. I would need to know a few things about them before offering that kind of encouragement. For instance, do they know how to care for a weapon? Can they afford the cost of the weapon? Do they have a history of violence? Are they mentally stable? In short, are they responsible citizens?”

Please no celeb related banter, I want to focus on the message

Despite trying to blackpill people into fatalism. It seems to me that in the first paragraph he is advocating the same "problematic" standards that a lot of us on this board propose before people are allowed to vote. I don't think he even realizes is, let alone all the le enlightened, not voting, third party types who are nutting all over this on the kikebook. His analogy to gun ownership is apt, but a lot of these people gushing over this (who are mostly liberal leaning in my feed) don't understand that these standards would result in more conservative and responsible leadership since the voting base would shift from imported wellfare leeches to intelligent tax payers.
I it is a ripe attack vector to a subtle redpill for some normies.

Remember when there were restrictions on who could vote? Like white, male, land owning… what are some of the others ones? How problematic.

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
:^) :^) :^) :^)
:^) :^)
:^)
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
:^) :^) :^)
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) vv
:^) :^) :^) :^) v
v
v
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) v:^) :^)
:^) :^) :^)
v:^) :^) v
vvv:^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
v:^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

Like I said, I don't know if he is administering the smoothest redpill or if he is just misguided.

I don't read it as an endorsement of Marx, especially given some of the others listed.

Disgusting

The biggest false equivalency of the fucking decade

Remember – there’s nothing virtuous or patriotic about voting just for the sake of voting, and the next time someone tells you otherwise, do me a favor – ask them who they’re voting for. Then tell them you’re voting for their opponent. Then, see if they’ll give you a ride to the polls.

This quote needs to be spread. Its true and Hillshills are the ones who benefit from getting ignoramuses to vote.

it's a subtle redpill if administered properly. Both are dangerous in the hands of uneducated.

Voting isn't a right. It's a privilege.
One that too many people have

admittedly a gun is even dangerous in the hands of someone who knows how to use it.

False equivalence, maybe, but only because an AR-15 couldn't possibly wreck as many people as this election will regardless of winner.

Its a good metaphor because it implies a vote has destructive power.

We know that Trump's biggest base is un-educated males, which has a HUGE overlap with Mike Rowe. For him not to endorse Trump is one thing, he earns a living working for (((them))) in TV, almost expected out of self-preservation. This is something I can overlook.

But to not encourage voting in general is bullshit. He didn't have to support Trump, he just had to enliven his audience which is naturally bent towards Trump anyway.

TL;DR
The subtext is that he isn't encouraging voting because he knows his fan base will vote Trump. This is, essentially, anti-Trump.

Does it seem like his argument reaches that point? It's coming from a "Oh I'm a smug smart liberal, I'd be totally allowed to vote" perspective. But in practice, a lot of these liberal types wouldn't make the cut.

(took me to heaven)

that's a good point which is why I'm attempting to flip the conversation in the kikebook feed where it was shared and suggest the same in case any of you niggers come across it.

Into the trash it goes

Why play a rigged game which is only mean't to divide your people and let kikes solidate more power over societies.

There's an obvious correlation between jewish gain of power in western societies and ((representative democracy)).

Thanks for playing.

It's a very well designed bluepill, but a bluepill nonetheless. He names a lot of the tribe and those that are under the tribes control as his sources, and people will read them.

Everyone should read Marx.

Reading their manifesto is sure to make any sane person see how horrible communism is.

Blindly following anything is still bluepilled lad. Stop being a nigger.

Yes, but it'd be directed towards a goal, and you'd know whether to support or stop his actions.

An untrained user, on the other hand, is an unpredictable danger, both to himself and others.

Ok, if both horses have the same owner, who wins the race?

Just finished his recommendation, this was a comfy book.

>>>/pdf/448
It's up all over the place, this is the version from the mises institute website.

You're not into the 2nd Amendment. Got it.

Mm.

Had some balls to put it out there, I'll grant him some credit for that, but its also largely-safe contranrianism.
Still, better than full-blown cucking.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

fug me loyf m8, just screencap it or make some oc

Or, rather than masturbate to yourself, you could make an informed decision based on your own personal best interest.

How does one make an informed decision about their own personal best interest without understanding the implications of their decision to be able to tell what's in their own personal best interest?

What does that have to do with interpreting non-practical and ideological texts? They'd be better off reading Brezinski.

hazlitt is basically an outline of jewish tricks

The second part of that statement is solid. The guy may be ripe for a red-pilling.

Plenty of people like Trump. It's Hillary that gets the "I hate this person less" vote.

There's a lot of dejected normies who want to sit this one out or want to stick to their principles and go third party or Mickey Mouse. There is mass Trump support, no doubt, but they want to cook the numbers. They can only do that believably if the exit polling is close in percent. He's gonna need huge numbers to prevent the attempt.

I still disagree. Real politics is about identity and division, not mental abstractions or systems of knowledge. Those are just leverage.

?

Hah, checked, hadn't even thought of that.

Of course the celebrity whose fans are of the common man worker base urges his followers not to vote.

Karl Marx banged his maid, got her pregnant and let her starve on the streets.

Sounds like Communism to me

It never hurts to have a copy of your enemy's playbook.

He is saying citizens can vote not civilians you autists… Star Ship Troopers

Hitler and many other fascists movements were inspired by Marxist thinking (even though they were ultimately anti-marxist). It's important to read no matter what.