W
N

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n3wMp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lying Media Says He's Lying

archive.is/n3wMp

Who do you believe Holla Forums?

Someone posted a webm in another thread. I'd post it here but I'm not on a computer right now.

nice. can you link to it?

Whichever one isn't CNN

Isn't she the kike that Trump famously BTFO'd in one of his first interviews?

Yes That was a Trump classic. He shit on her throughout the interview and at the end of it complained that she was being very negative with her questions. She kept asking about >muh wall and >muh mexican rapists. She apologized and asked if he wanted extra time to answer a positive question. He agreed only to ignore the question and use that extra time instead to continue shitting on her.

"Summer of Trump" was the best.

Isn't her dad a tranny now

I can't stand this dumb ass bitch or her loser fucking dad.

They could be right in saying they turned it on, but only because they turned it off for that key moment (where Trump talks about the shady shit CNN did) and then back again after that 10 second section. So yeah they turned on the camera, but it was because it was OFF a moment previously. Those tweets are particularly effective disinfo because they can subtley let out what really happened but word in a way that you don't really notice and end up believing in the opposite of the truth.

Her dad is pic related.

Holy shit I missed that one. Can you give me a Jewtube link or what to search for? Something like Katie Turned Trump Interview might not give the one I want to see.

Meant to link to

(((Hadas Gold)))

holy shit, he looks almost as bad as CWC

SEPARATED AT TRANSITION?

Nobody trusts the media - and you're only making it worse, Lugenpresse.

Where's the cnn live feed to prove they didn't cut?

So where's the webm of evidence to shut down libshits and naysayers?

What's that cunt tweet trying to imply?

Go to

Oh for fuck's sake…

probably something like:

That's what I love about Trump. He don't take shit.

This. That might have been one of the shittiest, low effort lies CNN has peddled yet.

skip to 23:20

SAVAGE

I miss the trump tower interviews.
That's also my waifu

I want to hate fuck that bitch, and I know the Emperor was thinking the same thing

And a meme was born

All hail the Emperor!

I hate to use a meme, but "never meet your heroes". Today for the first time in like 8 years, I've gone back to Little Green Footballs and Hot Air, to check on Charles Johnson and Allahpundit.

They've become cucks, the lot of them. AP is a never trump, Johnson probably registered democrat. Together with old Maddox, those were my first e-celebs at the height of the Iraq war. They changed into something else, at some point during the Obama years.

Journalists have always been a cancer on civilization. They started the french revolutions, the reign of terror, the communist revolutions, and everything else. Never once have they been useful for unbiased news.

Yeah I'm sure they were just turning on their cameras well after the event had started and even well after Trump had started speaking.

It could be checked if the footage is still around.

LUGENPRESSE!

How long before the redcaps start chanting lying press?

Closest I've seen was last night when they were all chanting "CNN sucks". The look on those lugenpresse's faces was priceless. RSB was panning the camera when they were doing it.

no, they were always anti-white, self hating faggots. the Bush administration was the perfect storm for them to hide and fester deep in the public zeitgeist.

It could be that they had the camera switched on and filming but its feed wasn't being broadcast because another camera's feed took its place, or they went back to the studio or some shit. They could technically be telling the truth.

It's still kikey as fuck though, because we all know what Trump means and its been reported by more than one source. It's gonna be so much fun watching the journalists hang from streetlamps on the DotR.

I honestly – and I'm being 100% honest, would be filled with utter glee if a CNN scum journo were actually beaten and killed as a result of this. The fucking lugenpresse deserve to be slaughtered. Fuck them all.

One more crack like that and you're going home in an ambulance.

Hell, journalists were responsible for the bloodiest year of racial violence in burgerland.

What year was that?