Muscular men and are the attractive?

I remember seeing this comics about a girl talking to strawman comic reader #467,901 and him saying that he thought women were attracked to muscular, macho guys. She then states thats not what she, and by extension all women, find attractive, then proceeds to draw a fuckboi version of batman who no doubt is in a gay relationship with fuckboi supes because she is a filthy fag hag with delusions of grandeur.

I was just wondering if there are any femanons, faganons or Bianons who do find the muscular he-man trope attractive and if so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

thespectacularspider-girl.tumblr.com/post/120862799744/female-power-fantasies-in-video-games
web.archive.org/web/20151014130037/http://emorywheel.com/teen-titans-the-show-that-got-prematurely-cancelled/
askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_900/974b_the-golden-ratio.html
relativestrengthadvantage.com/ideal-proportions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women enjoy all shapes of men as long as their not fat.
What I find funny about the comic is how her strawman Hulk looks like normal Hulk and her idea of the perfect man that she's dictated every woman must love looks like a jojo character.
Think their's an edit somewhere

As if girls actually come here. As a bi-user though, I find muscular men appealing but not always super attractive. I still prefer to read stories with those types of characters over some retarded hipster cucks wetdream about drinking in a coffee shop. Give us manly men doing badass things again. Give us down to earth warriors of truth and justice instead of backwards logic that panders to oppressive leftist cucks.

Do you do it twice a year?

that'd be funny if it wasn't for the fact that your average user does it 0 times a year. in fact, 0 times in their lifetimes, because women are human garbage.

sorry carlos, 4/10 is the best i can do.

I wish I could do it once already.

Now this guy gets it.

Women are attracted to confidence, power, wit, bravery—in other words, most women want a man, not a girl with a weiner. Having big muskels is one form of that. Not every woman wants a dude who looks like Brock Lesnar, but enough do that as long as you have some swagger you'd have no problem hoovering up trim.

or so I'd guess I mean, haha

I got this.

Wasn't that the comic by Dave Willis who is a white man himself? If thats so then no. Women have different tastes like men have different tastes. Some women like buff He Man dudes, some like bishounen dudes, some like nerdy guys and some like emo dudes and etc.

eh, i'd prefer him as a shota, but i wouldn't say no to adult asriel

Sure everyone have their preferences, but I'm sure the typical image of an atractive male tends to be muscular, at least here in the west (in the east they tend to be fuckboys)

Some women like fat men

nobody likes fat men

I swear to god, there are some things only women care about. Sexualization, unrealistic beauty/body standards, not even the ugliest neckbeards complain about this shit.

Oh user, if only you knew. Women put all of that shit in second place when it compares to money.

females are garbage beyond age 12

It's evolutionary biology. For most women their primary stock is in attracting a mate. A hundred years of modern living hasn't really changed this. This is why women, particularly SJW women, complain about shit like objectification, unrealistic beauty standards, etc. Because they know that they can't or would have difficult attracting a mate on their own merits, so their only option is to tear down other women with more desirable assets.

And how you know this?

because females above 12 use a kilometric ton of makeup to imitate the look a 12 year old has naturally in their face, their skin, and their cunny.

besides, how many

Isn't a lot of their problems shit that can be easily fixed via exercise, eating right, or even wearing something that doesn't make them look like a slut?

Yes, but they don't want to. Our society has taught people that there's always someone other than yourself to blame for your problems

I believe is more related to the effort of self-improving than the obsession with appearance.

Take for example two equally ugly people; a neckbeard and a hambeast. The neckbeard doesn't care about good looking men in comic books, movies, anime, even though he's ugly, he may even find them cool. Of course he hates being ugly, but he knows it's up to him to work on improving that, if he's too much of a loser to do it, that's all his fault and he knows that.

Now the hambeast… she looks at good looking women in comics, movies and anime and she fucking hates it. It reminds her of how ugly she is, no matter how cool the character may be. It's up to her to improve her looks and work hard to be attractive, but she doesn't consider herself a loser for not being able or want to do it, she blames other people for demanding her to improve if she wants them to find her attractive.

Putting it shortly, my point is that men blame themselves when they are ugly/losers, while women blame everyone else for considering them ugly/losers.

I don't get it.

not many, most women just go about their lives same as men. Stop being deluded fag user.

I dispute this strongly. You see the same kind of behaviour in men. Take someone like MovieBob, for example. He might say he's fat, he might say he knows it's his fault. But then he'll do something like whine about Michelle Obama fat-shaming people. In his big blog post where he announced he had diabetes he started by saying that it's his own fault he has diabetes, and then ended by blaming his obesity and poor health on being fired from The Escapist and some nebulous family drama. There was also that video where he told gamers to lose weight and projected all over the place.

The blaming other people for their problems part is cultural and societal, and not unique to women. The obsessive complaining about how attractive people, even fictional people, make them feel insecure is unique to women and has to do with the fact that their primary currency is in attracting a male.

Well, sure there are exceptions. You have huge manginas who blame people on their own problems and even confident women that may not be good looking but won't blame society for it. I was kinda generalizing for the sake of argument, I do admit it.

But we do seem to agree here that blaming media and good looking characters for this stuff is exclusive to women, not even a gigantic mangina loser like moviebob have ever complained about overmasculine beefmclarges in comic books providing unrealistic beauty standard for men.

Though they do complain about "toxic masculinity", but that's a whole other can of worms.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to touch things

How do you know about 12-year old cunnies? Have you fucked one?

danknet bruh

As someone who is afflicted with the homolust personally I don't think Masc guys are hot, I want to be one but I like the cuteboys

It's not gay to like cuteboys.

You know Masc guy on cuteboy is the purest form of love to be honest

Yup, and since the cuteboy dick is really feminine, there is nothing gay about it.

exactly there is nothing gay about a feminine benis or wanting in your mouth tbh :^)

fuck off

but user love is love

Yup, there is absolutely nothing gay about sucking dick and drinking cum, as long as it's not from a masculine male. That's pretty much common sense, I'm suprised how much people don't get how sexuallity works.

Here's the original.

Guess that explains how the shoujo art style come to be.

Yeah, I guess that's why Arnold Schwarzenegger was swimming in pussy. Because he was a walking male power fantasy

Making up bullshit identities wasn't okay then, and it isn't now.

This only became a thing in the 70's at the earliest with androgynous rock stars. What constituted a sexy guy was still a somewhat muscular and masculine burt reynolds type of guy well after that. Its been exasperated over the years.

So no one here ever stepped in a library as far as I can say.
That Simpson with marge book dreaming is more or less fact. Unfortunately the perfect women are the silent majority.

Doesn't pretty much everyone like Terry McGinnis, who is basically exactly that? People certainly aren't grossed out by him.

He's lean, but Batman's been lean too. In fact, Batman being this big, huge muscled guy only really came in with Frank Miller and Dark Knight Returns.

damn I just realised I would a Terry

To be fair I think the huge muscle batman came out in the Bruce Timm designs as well. Especially when compared to Terry McGinnis.

Yeah

There's even already an edit of that comic with Terry in it.

Same goes for Dick Grayson.

That particular design was based on the Dark Knight Returns

Pale, emotionally stunted, obscenely wealthy hunky manchild who has women throwing themselves at him despite being horrible boyfriend material with a propensity for stalking… wait.

I think a lot of this came from Silver Age onwards where almost literally every superhero was drawn with the same figure, and it eventually turned into the kind of horrible pissing match that made Rob Liefeld's art look suitable for comics.

Ends up with BvS where Batman looks beefier than Superman. (Though I can see it making sense, he's compensating for…. everything)

Aaron Diaz really hates muscles.

I hate the way he makes some eyes look sunken in, like Supes in the second pic. Makes him look like a thug.

2/10 for effort.

Now Midnighter knows what's up.

Is it still canon that he raped a guy with a jackhammer, for raping his boyfriend?

I don't know much about how Mignighter and Apollo were changed in Nu52, but I'd assume so.

I ask again, like I do every time: WHAT IS THE HONK IS UP WITH STORM'S HEAD?!
why doesn't she have ears? Why does the bald part of her head have some sort of leathery fins with hair inbetween?
What the shit?

Just saw this picture, and figured that it was relevant (In more ways than one).

Man… how I miss the happy and slutty She-Hulk from the 80s

Out of curiosity, should I see about buying the collected editions of The Savage She-Hulk and The Sensational She-Hulk, and just leave her story at that?

Eh it's not too bad.

Anyone with the slightest muscular build in an Aaron Diaz comic is going to be a stupid fratboy.

Because Aaron Diaz hates sexy girls as much as he hates swole guys.

And maybe the She-Hulk GN by Byrne.
As much as I love Dwayne McDuffie, I can't recommend the Ceremony GN in good faith.

The Steve Gerber/ Brian Hitch She-Hulk is quite good, though, better than Byrne's second run.

Somehow I doubt that the comics board on Holla Forums knows what women like.

I've seen at least one edit where the picture she gives him is Nightwing. That's what she's asking for: Nightwing. And ladies do love Nightwing, at least in-universe.

Don't be a gay, m8.

He does have a nice ass.

Nightwing is my second favorite DC character, after Superman. So its not just the ladies that like Nightwing.

Richard "Give her the Dick" Grayson is the man.

Me too tbh.
Goddammit.

Anyone got it?

Wait a fucking second…

It's a perfect mix of minimalism and bat. It's better than the one posted earlier.

The chest and arms look alright, but the face and shoe tips look like shit.

Yeah there's definitely room for improvement.

The shoes are meant to be reminiscent of bat feet and the face is fine. The only change I'd make is changing the weird blue eye things to match nightwing's normal facemask in shape.

Honestly, the face would've been fine if it weren't for the eyes and that little goatee looking bit.

It's as the cliche goes, women want him, men want to be him. Not only is he pretty, he's got the brains of Batman with the charisma of Superman.

Put another way he's the DCU's answer to Captain America with Daredevil's magnetism and baggage.

That's because Aaron Diaz has no muscles, despite years of being a self-proclaimed kung fu master at the local community center.

He says he know Martial arts?

I have a fetish for cute, skinny boys but that's only a fetish. I'd never marry a cute skinny female lookin boy. I love muscular strong guys, and it's actually my favorite trope. Most women who are into capes love that too (and by most women I mean the regular tumblr teenagers who want to seem special)

So your telling me that tumblr is lying about what they are actually attracted to? Say it ain't so.

The only woman I've heard say she loves skinny boys is Helen Razer, the disgraced Australian DJ. She likes the Kurt Cobain type, as she says "All ribs and peen".

Lol, she actually looks a lot like Courtney Love, and the one time she actually met Kurt, she says she frightened him by screaming "I LOVE YOUSE!".

Obligatory.

I remember a few months back after women's month, Marvel did a men's month and all the covers were faggy as shit and ridiculously oversexualized. Like there was a Captain America cover with his costume torn to reveal one nipple, shit like that.

This was after a full month of covers featuring female characters muscled, flat and in the rosie the riveter pose.

I don't even see why women are complaining. Men know for a fact that a twink ain't gonna be able to do the shit that Batman, or Nightwing do. They have to have the bodies of at least gymnasts to do even some of the stunts, more so if they want to compete with guys like Bane.

Women being hypocrites is nothing new. I point this out all the time to my mom when she says she feels weird about women in comics. She reads "romance" novels (if you have read one, they aren't very romantic, but are a cover for smut) and all have a dude bare chested and ripped. Some have bare ass and a broad chiseled back.

So it's really not surprising to me.

So I think there's something that a lot of people misconstrue when talking about muscular men and attractiveness. Yes, guys with muscles are hot, but guys with too much muscle are gross.

Aesthetics are important, more than pure musculature if you're aiming for physical attractiveness.

Motherfucker it goes like this

This still pisses me off. It doesn't even accurately portray what women want to fuck. Boys who are cut, no bitch is gonna go anywhere near a guy with dick suckin' lips like that. Guys are the only ones who can appreciate both effeminate pretty men and badass musclebound tough guys, because they have a natural understanding of aesthetics.

What is this some unused concept art from Young Justice?

If BvS was trying to do a Steve Jobs style Lex Luthor they could've done hime like in that pic. Its the only good thing to come out of Aaron's designs.

Man I just want a Batman that is realistically built. No body builder Batman, but no twink batman. Gymnast Batman would be good.

I DIDN'T MAKE HIM FOR YOU!

He's arguing that his personal taste is that too much muscle is gross.

And I'm inclined to agree. Arnold is Humanity made perfect. Jay Cutler is fucking gross.

Yeah, a guy who fucks and impregnates his spic maid while being a piss-poor governor is "perfect".

Physically he is perfect and you can't deny it faggot.

After a certain point, you have to remember that Batman and Superman are supposed to pass themselves off as Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent.
When they're in full, what did Grant Morrison call it? "Overcompensating Chippendale 90's Superman" mode, and their biceps are bigger than their heads, no amount of tailoring is going to cover that up.

well for Clark its about posture. As Clark he hunches over and appears meek due to his posture and positioning. As superman he stands upright and is confident and likeable.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, for as much hate as Frank Quitely generates around here, he is the only mother fucker who actually draws that.

Was he the one who drew the Punisher with the Frank face? That is really good.

I can see why Clark hates being both Superman and Clark Kent. Having to watch your every move so that you don't appear to alpha would be harsh as fuck.

Why I have always called for a more gymnast build for Batman, and a more power-lifter build for Superman. No matter what, Clark is historically tall, very tall. And he is built like a brick shit house when he isn't trying to throw people off. So having him built like a power-lifter, and slunched over can easily do that, as they would think he has poor posture and is fat.

Was

Bro, Arnold once he got back into the game, showed the world what a white mans body is capable of.

He's past his prime. Looks like a sack of potatoes. I will give him his props though, he managed to avoid the melted wax look that Stallone has.

Well no shit. He's 70 years old. Most people at 70 don't look anywhere near as good.

My point is that, Arnold physically is perfect. Mentally hes….ehh. But if you want the ideal male, he is it. The guy made panties soak when he was around women.

And my point is that he was perfect. He's old now

Age doesn't change genetics my main man.

We should use his prime body as a basis for male characters.

A post on tumblr (I know, it's tumblr) tackled the power fantasy card used by a SJW like Dave Willis:

thespectacularspider-girl.tumblr.com/post/120862799744/female-power-fantasies-in-video-games

As the lady who wrote this points out, plenty of male Western superheroes aren't drawn like Liefieldish Roid Monkeys. Willis comic' starts off at a bad foot by acting as if such characters are the total rule despite the likes of Peter Parker.

She also points out that plenty of women have power fantasies of being high sex appeal women complete with getting into works that have significant female audiences like Sailor Moon that do have high sex appeal women.

I've read her blog. She is based on a lot of things.

Added to my bookmarks.
I guess I follow two Tumblrs now.

Sailor Moon is a good example for a lot of reasons, like also having a female creator and being primarily targeted at women from Day 0, not just picking them up as a side market and rolling with it.

That was a damn fine article, but there's one problem that, honestly, everyone misses, including us an overwhelming amount of the time.

And, that is that we honestly think people give a damn about this stuff. Hate to say it, but we're an extremely small vocal minority. As the guy who does the "Ask A Game Dev" blog mentioned, only about a quarter of any media's userbase goes beyond the actual media, and only about 5% of the userbase are the ones who go above and beyond in the realm of talking about it. The rest of the people just leave it saying how good or bad something is, and just leave it at that.

And, that's where nearly everyone fails. Everyone is too busy trying to appeal to whatever internet asshat is ruining their month that they end up losing the readers that have better things to do with their time. And, that is why the sales for a lot of these comics have been dropping leaving publishers to scramble left and right trying to figure out what to do, because majority of people just want to be entertained, they do not want to be preached at.

Doesn't it also have a considerable male audience? Proving that a media doesn't really need to specifically catter to a gender to reach it.

Yes, it does.

A number of shows were cancelled because they were appealing to a different demographics than the execs wanted to. For example, with Animaniacs, it was canned because it was drawing in more attention from the adults than it did the kids. Other shows this happened with were Teen Titans, Green Lantern: TAS, and Young Justice which were all pulling in a huge female audience just before they were cancelled as well. And, here's an article detailing why this is important:

web.archive.org/web/20151014130037/http://emorywheel.com/teen-titans-the-show-that-got-prematurely-cancelled/

That's just retarded. Why care who watches the show? If it is made well enough, it will attract all sorts of viewers anyway.

As Mel Brooks famously said "Moichandizing! Where da real money is made!"

Boys won't buy dolls, girls won't buy action figures. If you make a product that's intended for boys and the audience is female that makes selling merchandise impossible, and that's where their profits really come from.

Yeah, this is why I don't buy the "X need to appeal more to *insert audience* because they consist of a huge part of their viewers/readers" talk.

This is complete bullhsit, Sailor Moon can be completely targeted to females and still have a descent male audience that would only be pissed if they made it more "male friendly". Same applies to certain comics and video games.

That's sad, who cares you it was made for boys and started pulling in the female audience as well. Maybe you shouldn't have made the characters so appealing to watch and endearing to have around.

Yeah, but we're the secondary audience who the creator didn't expect in that case.

They are basically naked in the transformation sequence. That's pretty male friendly.

But they will buy Teen Titans backpacks, lunchboxes, stickers, t-shirts, watches, cereal, coloring books, and Halloween costumes. WB could also expand their merchandzing into offerings aimed at girls, like jewelery with Teen Titans characters. And when kids grow up, you get to milk their nostalgiabux. The more people you sell it to, the more money is made.

Imagine what would happen if Gamefreak would halt Pokemon games, shows, and merchanidise because it appealed to girls in addition to boys. WB had a golden opportunity to turn Teen Titans into a gigantic franchise, but they fucked it all up.

I'm not denying it, even the most machoman blood thirsty comic book can have elements that appeal to females. But the creator of sailor moon isn't trying to shape the manga/show to appeal to males. As in… taking away what makes the show too girly to please the male audience.

My point is that it's a waste of time trying to shape your media into appealing equally between the primary and secondary audiences, cause that will only displease both of them.

Yeah. I think the best thing to do is to stick to your creative vision, and trust that the fans will come to you if you have a solid enough idea.
Unless you're George Lucas, then you should just let Han shoot first.

askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_900/974b_the-golden-ratio.html

relativestrengthadvantage.com/ideal-proportions/

The ideal male body is not a roid monkey no, but not a twink either.

Sounds about right.

Girls I know usually like twinks, which is why junk like yaoi is so popular when they're just chicks with dicks.
I personally think muscular guys with a little layer of fat for pillowing are best.

I'd totally give my virginity to Conan the Barbarian.

The comicnin the OP has a shoddy argument anyway. It acts like Rob Liefield's designs are the example in Western comics.