Abraham Lincoln did nothing wrong

The civil war was a plot by Jews/Bankers to sunder the United States after Jackson had the temerity to fuck over the banks and make the United States a truly free and independent nation. They used [email protected]/* */ tactics to pit the nation against each other.

The south was also breeding more and more niggers to work to a point where many southern states where straight up half black. Lincoln on the other hand wanted to ship the niggers back to Africa and give those Jobs to the poor white men that deserved them.

He would have deported all the niggers if he wasn't assassinated by John Wilkes Booth who co-conspirators in the plot where around 60% Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n5p-4_Morgan.html
archive.is/C0H4N
archive.is/nw4c4
youtube.com/watch?v=F29bNPN8FTE
learner.org/workshops/primarysources/emancipation/docs/fourthdebate.html
quod.lib.umich.edu/l/lincoln/lincoln5/1:812?rgn=div1;view=fulltext
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society#Lincoln_and_the_ACS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_bismarck.html
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/intro_020.html#1863_united_states
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is a tip.
Anytime you hear the term "anarchist" it's a fucking Jew.
Another thing about the civil war is Imperial Russia and Imperial Germany kept both Great Britian and France out of the American civil war militarily. We were buddies until the 1910s when the Jewish tentacles took hold of America.

I am so fucking sick of retards spreading this misinformation. Lincoln was a nigger lover that only talked about deporting them because he didn't think they'd want to stay. He abandoned this plan when he found out otherwise and the Emancipation Proclamation officially killed it when it allowed them into the military.

The kikes had him killed because he went behind their backs and told the treasury to start printing the greenbacks. He did this because he asked the yids for a loan in order to keep the war effort going and they demanded an absolutely ridiculous amount of interest. He was basically Hitler by the end of his life.

Reported for obvious shill.

Do either of you guys have sources for this Lincoln's latest views on this before his death? I've heard both of these and I've never really seen anything to back up either one.

OF COURSE

ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n5p-4_Morgan.html

REMINDER THAT RUSSIA WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE OVERTLY COMMUNIST NATION BECAUSE THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE SENT ITS FLEET TO BOSTON HARBOR IN A SHOW OF SOLIDARITY WITH THE UNION

THIS ACTION KEPT BRITAIN AND FRANCE OUT OF THE WAR AND MADE THE CONFEDERACY LOSE

KIKES NEVER FORGET
KIKES HOLD GRUDGES FOREVER

If both America and Russia fall from their grasp what the fuck are they going to do? China is also independent and not under Jew control.

What happens to them when the 2 countries with 95% of all nukes are out of their control?

Lincoln truly did nothing fucking wrong. If only he lived we might be living in a nigger free America.

Kill yourself.

They'll go somewhere else, start bossing everyone around and get really upset when they get kicked out again. Like always.

If anything. It was the other way around. The jews benefitted more from keeping the union together, than splitting it apart. The south acted as a cash cow. Something like 2/3 of all federal income came from the south which would immediately head to norther states for improvements, railroad expansion, and the (((banks))). The south supplied somewhere around half of the worlds cotton supply iirc, which went north overland to a cargo ship, where they payed taxes and shipping fees to get it over there then payed again at the destination the tariffs and fees over there. Abolitionist extremists such as John browna VERY hardcore christian, who lincoln agreed with vocally, who was praised as a "martyr" and a hero and even a saint by some for attempting to start a slave rebellion which would have resulted in the deaths of thousands of whites. Not to mention the attempts to prevent the expansion of slavery which the south saw as attempts to put the south in bondage to the north. Then when you consider the Mexican war and the territory acquired there, the south put up most of the troops used to win the war and were outraged when the north wanted them in as free states.There was a lot of mudslinging back and forth in the years leading up to the war.

As for whether lincoln wanted to deport them or not I believe the answer is both. He did attempt to set up colonies of blacks in Africa and the carribean, however the Caribbean colonies died off for the most part and Liberia was abandoned as a venture. With the proclamation and their inclusion into the army I do believe he abandoned all serious effort to deport them. And I believe his friendship with Frederick Douglas at least lends credence to that idea

What about the part where he destroyed a white American ethnostate and replaced it with multicultural civic nationalism effectively destroying white nationalism in America forever?

They'll just do again what they've been doing since forever.

Infiltrate, subvert, dominate.

Well that's disappointing. I was kind of hoping the whole send em back to Africa thing was what he truly believed.

reminder that the union states taxed the absolute fuck out of the southern states because they didnt produce jack shit up north. niggers were only introduced as being part of the wars politics years into it. reminder its union kikes fault for trying to subsidize their shit states with productive southern states capital. reminder lincoln freed the slaves.

This is also my understanding. Lincoln also fucked the Executive Branch up beyond repair, forever destroying the effectiveness of "Checks and Balances".

But now the world operates on a global scale and the American Empire is everywhere. Don't pretend that Trump can't hunt them down anywhere on earth.

He did everything wrong faggot.

>He would have deported all the niggers if he wasn't assassinated by John Wilkes Booth who co-conspirators in the plot where around 60% Jewish.

Are you drunk? Your english is weird.

So the great Emancipation Proclamation, in truth, freed no slaves but was merely a marxist propaganda rag that was distributed in order to demoralize half the country into submission.

And for that matter, the man who pushed through a constitutional amendment to end slavery admits to having done so only as a war measure. He amended the constitution as a war measure against his own countrymen.

Welp, I was wondering why leftists revered this guy so much, considering how overtly racist he was. Turns out the reason they like him has far more to do with their affinity for cultural subversion and wiping their ass with the contitution. smh, fam. sm-nigger-loving-h.

theres are kikes in china

also they have a stronghold in azerbaijan

You don’t get it at all. If he had lived, Reconstruction would have seen them gone.

That wasn't him. Didn't you read the last half of OP's post? That was the result of his assassination. He wanted to create a black to africa program.

If the confederacy survived they would have kept importing and breeding niggers until they outnumber whites. Livestock always outnumber people.

Hello Vatican Defense Force.

International slave trade was already abolished and had been for some time. It's unlikely that it would've been unabolished because the upper class southerners benefitted more from the value of slaves going up and staying up rather than new imported slaves bringing down the value of slaves

The civil war was never about the slaves.

That's a modern jewish LIE!

Lincoln helped kill more white people than any other American, and he did it in the name of niggers.

He also issued debt free currency which was stopped immediately after his death

((They)) were the slave-trades. The common white man never had any slaves at all. Yet, who do ((they)) blame for the slave-owning?

Whose career did ((they)) destroy for researching this very subject? That's right, a fucking nigger's career ((they)) destroyed when he laid the blame on the true conspirators behind the slave-trade.

Fuck Yankees and their bullshit lies.

If he hadn't tried to fuck with the south in the first place then it wouldn't matter if they were here because they'd still be in fucking shackles like they deserve.

Even a poor white man had at least one or two slaves. I don't give a fuck if jews were involved in the slave trade, we bought those niggers fair and square.

He won by election fraud twice and got 620,000 white men killed over a bunch of worthless fucking niggers. I don't care what he "might have done", his plan to deport shitskins would not have been funded because of the (((war debts))) he incurred.

Categorically false. A slave cost more than a years wages for the average american, and banks didn't give loans to buy nigs. If you owned one slave it was usually because he was a skilled negro and you were a blacksmith or brewer. Other than that you had your kids help you out at work. The planters were the ones who owned the vast majority of them, all 1.6% of the white population that they were.
Edgy is no excuse for not knowing your history.

You wouldn't want a chimpanzee as a pet, why do you want niggers as salves?
You do more trying to make them work for you that you might as well pick the fields yourself.

Also, Lincoln didn't care about emancipating niggers until near the end of the war.

I'm skeptical of based Lincoln and Jewish Confederacy though. Seems weird that these threads want us to stroke Lincoln's dick like the liberals do. Also, the kikes don't like the Confederate flag nowadays, maybe it's because it's a symbol of their failed plan or more likely because it's a symbol of secessionism which goes against their global agenda but I don't know.

The Confederacy didn't do anything wrong and lived in the spirit of the Original United States and the Union attacked first so I side with them everytime.

If Lincoln wanted to "thwart the jews", he sure did a shit job by doing it in the bloodiest way possible, killing whites and integrating niggers. If he was redpilled, it came after the war, in which case I really regret he wasn't able to make use of that.

Nah, think you means J. W. Booth did nothing wrong.

It was never a white trade to have niggers. Read up on it, it's all out there on the internet to realise it was heavily a jewish thing to buy niggers off of auctions.

Someone's never heard of Woodrow Wilson or Franklin Roosevelt it seems.

Better than the jews

(checked)
Yeah, you know, good old Honest Abe always was a friend of the negro population in the Old South. It's just that his racist cabinet, members of Congress, generals, and all of the other racists around him wouldn't let good old Honest Abe help the black people. America is great because of our founders like Honest Abe, who were so good that we are great. Please buy my book and check my website for more pre-checked facts.

What kind of a cuck faggot are you. Both are a betrayal of the white race

I usually see it portrayed as the progressive and enlightened, bay-area cities of the day all doing something about those evil white southerners who beat, raped and hanged their slaves (all for no reason mind you).

The way your average retard talks about it, Abe and the rest of the Northerners all got fed up at the South not having social justice and went to war over niggers not having enough EBT or some shit.

Are you suggesting the majority of slaves in the US were owned by jewish plantation owners?

It sure seems that way when the reports from the auctions in Africa reports on the vast majority of kikes prominent amongst the buyers.

Or that they changed the days of auction due to jewish holidays etc.

Yankees will forever be in denial that they blindly fought and killed for a tyrant, who cemented the supremacy of the federal government, and is the reason for ==literally== every problem in our country today.

We would both be better off if the South had left, and you know it.

There's nothing more laughable than a Yankee defending his precious War of Aggression which one, amirite? Lincoln had no intention of doing anything "good" his Holla Forumsack defenders claim, or else he would have done so at the very beginning of his term to stave off any conflict.

Yankees have always been the authoritarian SJWs of America, and Lincoln is there messiah. That is why Democrats and Republicans alike worship him.

You realize that a lot of troops in the Confederacy were slaves that were promised freedom if they fought, right? Same goes for the Union.

I haven't looked into it much, but I was under the assumption that they were just buying the blacks to resell to whites in the US.

Lincoln was either a kike himself or a grade A shabbos goy, fuck that traitor. He killed southerners for his kike banker master's. The war wasn't about freeing niggers it was about killing White American citizens and expanding jewish power. Jews ran the slave trade as well, and still do to this day.

archive.is/C0H4N

archive.is/nw4c4

The amount of shilling, disinfo, and pure d and c horseshit in this thread is outstanding.

Welcom to 4chans Holla Forums everyone, where nobody remembers that protectionists policies were put in place to encourage American Industrial growth, which the Southern Aristocracy hated.

The whole import darkies to bottom out labor costs? Pioneered wholesale by the Southern Aristocracy. Fuck them. But nope. Holla Forums has become completely retarded and literally nobody cares.

Stay mad for another century and a half

No, the Southern Aristocracy got Southern men killed by riling up fear about niggers running wild, when it was those same shitheDs that imported niggers by the million

Bullshit, the plantation owners would have bred themselves into another Haitian Scenario.

(((Southern Aristocracy)))

This

Yes, and people don't like to talk about French Haiti for the reason that there are serious implications for what is happening today.

That was towards the end of the war for the most part, and in those cases near the start such as Forrest, it was largely personal slaves

the south, although i agree with their right to self rule, were unfortunately borrowing fiat from (((bankers))) which would end up circulating the entire US and make them all slaves to the bankers

Lets see here, Abraham Lincoln issued a state controlled currency, assassinated, bills pulled from circulation

Andrew Jackson issued state controlled currency, attempted assassination

JFK issued state controlled currency, assassinated, bills pulled from circulation

youtube.com/watch?v=F29bNPN8FTE

If you are referring to the various economic panics in the decades before the war, those mostly affected northern economies as it was largely northern banks buying into the speculation of land and markets. The south was by and large an export economy and were largely protected against the affects of the panics. Also why they were kinda pissed about the protectionist policies of the north

No self-rule if the plan is to make a mini-Africa at the southern border of the Union.

During the Lincoln-Douglas debates, Lincoln stated:

Source: Basler, The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, Vol. II, pp. 235–236
Available online here: learner.org/workshops/primarysources/emancipation/docs/fourthdebate.html

On August 14th, 1862, Lincoln invited a group of freed niggers to the White House and said to them, “there is an unwillingness on the part of our people, harsh as it may be, for you free colored people to remain with us” and urged them to establish their own colonies in Central America. His exact words:

Source: Abraham Lincoln, “Address on Colonization to a Deputation of Colored Men,” quoted in Wilson Moses, Classical Black Nationalism, p. 211.
Available online here: quod.lib.umich.edu/l/lincoln/lincoln5/1:812?rgn=div1;view=fulltext on page 372 and 373

Lincoln was also an advocate of the American Colonisation Society which had set up Liberia as a place for freed slaves to settle in Africa. At late as Nov. 1864 Lincoln was still advocating for the deportation of Negroes from the U.S. to Liberia. There is some stuff on this on the wikipedia page about the ACS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society#Lincoln_and_the_ACS

I am not sure if his views on the Negroes changed during the latter phase of the civil war (perhaps a civil war buff can weigh in?) but his views beforehand and during the first part of the war were typical of the time.

OP is right. Abe Lincoln was a race realist, was anti-miscegenation and wanted to deport all niggers from the U.S.A.

Also, for the newfags who haven't seen it yet, watch VICE's documentary on Liberia. It shows the niggers in their natural habit, freed from the chains of oppression thrust upon them by those evil white men.
Cannot embed the video here because the file already exists… youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Just image where we would be right now if we had kept that alliance.

Germany, Russia, and the USA.

We would have been kangz and sheiit.

Also if Napoleon had not lost. No more brother wars.

This isn't entirely true. Anarchist terrorism in the US in the early 1900's led to an almost complete shutdown of immigration, and a reversion back to only allowing entry to mainly racial Germanics, mostly Germans and Brits. The Anarchists in question, who were mostly Italian and various other forms of southern European, proudly carried out their duties in the name of Marx and other revolutionary Jews. So, yeah, it's pretty much always Jews, just not directly.

i miss her

Sauce??

I wish you yankee dumbfucks would shut the hell up. You damn sure know nothing about history.
Sourhrons that didn't own slaves fought against flea bitten pillaging and plundering bluebellies invading their land. How many Confederates invaded Minnesota, dumbass ?

IF YOU SUPPORT THE SLAVE OWNING SOUTH ECONOMIC SCHEME THAT PUT HONEST WHITE MEN OUT OF WORK THEN YOU SUPPORT SEASONAL ILLEGAL LABOR AND H1B VISAS TAKING WHITE JOBS TODAY

ITS THE SAME OLD SCHEME BY KIKES AND RICH CAPITALISTS WHO ARE ONLY MOTIVATED BY GREED TO IMPORT CHEAP BROWN LABOR TO THE USA

ALL CONFEDERATE SUPPORTERS SUPPORT JEWISH INTEREST IN THE BLACKENING OF AMERICA AND THE EXPLOITATION OF THE WHITE WORKER

Tired "The South supported state's rights and the North was just the federal government seizing power from the states?
Wired "Lincoln was fighting the jewish banks by issuing Greenbacks and jewish slave ownership that was hurting the White working class of the south and was contributing to the blackening of America. Lincoln was basically Hitler. Kike controlled Britain and France only didn't join the war because based Germany and Russia threatened war with Britain and France if Britain and France helped the South because Britain and France wanted their cheap slave produced tobacco, tea and cotton. Those kikes couldn't stand to pay a White man a proper wage and pay a decent price for proud White labor"

Bullshit Billy Yank.
My ancestestors owned no niggers .
They had lots of kids , worked their own land, picked their own cotton, and killed the yankees when they invaded their homeland,
Nice srawman, but he just got burnt up, hoss.

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT RETARDED RED NECK

ONLY JEWS AND THE MEGA RICH OF THE SOUTH OWNED SLAVES THE AVERAGE WHITE FAMILY OWNED NO SLAVES AND THEY HAD TO COMPETE AGAINST LITERAL SLAVE LABOR JUST LIKE THE KIKES AND MEGA RICH ARE DOING TODAY BY OUTSOURCING OUR MANUFACTURING AND IMPORTING NIGGERS, SPICS, CHINKS, POOINLOOS AND OTHERS

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT ABANDON YOUR CURRENT IDENTITY THAT IS TIED TO THE WAR. YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SEEING THINGS OBJECTIVELY/YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

The idea that the south shouldn't be allowed to leave the union was unconstitutional and the civil war was a naked act of tyrannical aggression. That's what Lincoln did wrong.

That being said, the confederacy was already being infiltrated by Jews at its higher eschalons. Once again, the kikes played both sides like a fiddle. I wish it were the case that there was one objectively good and objectively bad side but where you have Jews involved that's almost never the case.

It's a hard pill to swallow but we should take it in stride and let it be a lesson on the importance of not letting ourselves get subverted.

Oh you convined me, Billy dick.
You said it CAPS ! CAPSSSS !
i CARE MORE ABOUT WHITE FOLKS ( Southrons, Copperheads ) than your ever will.
White Northern niggers, not at all.
Next !

Fucked up thinh about Liberia is it wasnt even thY bad. But it was a Black South Africa.

So it got destroyed…m

Fake Southerner Detected.

….technically speaking, the CSA didnt even wait for diplomacy to even be attempted. No real attempt anyway. It was because they knew there was no point but still.

Yeah,right,sonny. I have no Yankees in my ancestry, thank God.
Thanks for playing,tho.

Do you really think you could have cut a deal with the abolishionists ? I guess not.
Now some anons, (like Billy ALL CAPS ) wants to fondle and suck Ol' Abe's penis for all eternity, go for it.
Me, as a born and bred Mississipppi boy of several generations , I'll pass.

Oh it was going to come to war. Its just that the war should never have been North vs South. It should have been Southern men slaughtering the niggers, their owners and sellers. And calling it a day.

Napoleon was right to have lost. The real disservice done is how lightly France came off from it. Being the origin of ((((((((((((((Civic Nationalism)))))))))))) and the omegacuck slogan "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" the Frenchies deserved to be completely dismantled, in a manner more drastic than what occured to Germany (RIP)

"The owner and the sellers. "
You know some of those plantation owners were yankees that were living up north and jews running the banks up north that sold them, not to mention the yankee shipping companies that called northern ports their homes ?: What did you yanks do to them ? Answer that.

Hell yankeees loved the Ubani niggers more than the potato niggers. Why ?
The Irish that fought for the South were not treated like that.
New York draft ryiots, my astute Lincoln logs ?

aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kek

well, of course you know, (((there's a reason for that)))

hehheheh.

naked negress in chains/bondage is my weakness tbh

Massah Lincum didn't gib a rat's ass 'bout dem coons till the smart yankees said they were not fighting for de moon crickets. Then he did what he did with gibbin' the spooks they free.
O GLAWRY !
If there was anybody that was a tool for the yahootie, it was yanks.
( Especially the squareheads.)

Ya gots tdat jungle feevah,lad.

ALSO, ROTHSCHILDS INSTIGATED THE CIVIL WAR TO DIVIDE AND INFILTRATE THE UNION AND THE CONFEDERACY. THIS WAS PUNISHMENT FOR JACKSON KILLING THE BANK

mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_bismarck.html
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/intro_020.html#1863_united_states

We can circle jerk whether Lincoln was sincere or not. Whether he would have sent them back or not, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. They had the same plans since the Revolutionary War to free the slaves and return them, and 80 years later nothing fucking happened. Now they have too much history in this country (i.e. time and generations after generations) that it would be impossible to return them all.

Your best bet to solve the problem is to help riling them up into doing unspeakable horrors on the largely innocent dumbfounded white populace that physical removal is the only solution left.

Not trying to blackpill anyone, but if you think we're getting rid of the black problem once and for all anytime in our life times you're kidding yourself. There are too many other racial groups at this point, brought in with the intent on making this problem nearly impossible to solve without flat out extermination.

Rotshchilds fuggin' everythin' up, for reals ?
They been doin' this, like forever..
Didn't Amschel ,say " I don't give a damn who runs it, as long as I have control of the shekels " ?

Mandatory watching.

The Chinese communists have had Jewish advisors since the beginning

The yids get in everybod's biz.
It's how they roll.

He also instituted the income tax to get away from loans.

Muh Dixie Pride can't be hidden, it was we who made everything ==worse by enforcing niggers, the plantation system that kept Jews in power, and then started playing poacher and nigger thief in the north when Jews wanted more slaves to sell==

More people with lesser backgrounds have come here, not from cuckchan so much as the wild. As well, many others coming in have had exposure for dialogue only from structured dialog patterns in media and the uncaring predelictions of social media and internet communications.

TLDK Leetspeak died when people realized there were more normal speeches all over the place that sounded like the future.

To add on to this, instead of driving the Muslims from the Balkans, he invaded Russia.