Future Trump?

Is this kid the savior of America 2080 from the grips of the gender bender cyborg islamo-communists?

youtube.com/watch?v=snou8qrElnM

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480883/We-haven-t-heard-Sanders-Mother-Bernie-Baby-died-SIDS-reveals-describes-heartbreak-reveals-Democrat-hasn-t-contacted-four-month-old-son-s-death.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute kid, though I wonder if it's intentional. Anyhow, can probably sway some ronery womyn who wish they had children instead of cats.

You bet it was intentional.
As he said "his shackles are off"
Expect to see a Glorious Power Level slowly unveiled between now and the 8th.

(checked)

WE HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS DON'T WE FOLKS?

That crowd was pretty fucking high energy, even for a Trump rally. And that was quite a masterstroke of propaganda if it was intentional. If it was unintentional then it was an omen.

shh-onlywinningnow.mp4

holy shit my sides

Watch the disgusting leftists use Trump kissing the kid on the cheek to call him a pedophile because they can never get their minds off of faggotry.

I watched the entire rally. I don't think it was intentional.

God damn, if that doesn't inspire you to make some white kids I don't know what will.

Yeh but there is the whole women thing you have to deal with

This is not the kind of thing that requires the "shackles" to be off.

The whole event was too unorganized to be planned.

I love Trump's face here.

Kid looks like a poofer

ok sure

Fuck off.

4chan

Proof that American children are more Aryan than modern Swedes.

Maybe you should go back if you miss it so much

He has a slight smug face.

not intentional. The kid is probably 2-3 years old and was repeating the last word he said since he was probably just learning to speak. Trump may have picked up on it and phrased his question accordingly, but his reaction look genuine

Of course it was intentional. That kid was a total child actor. Notice his familiarity with microphones. He leaned into the mic every time he spoke.
It was adorable and I wish it were true, but I'm too cynical to believe it.

I agree, most kids his age would break down and cry. Trump wouldn't have taken the risk if it wasn't rehearsed before hand

Tbh this alone would win Trump the election, even without the emails, foundation, benghazi, rape victims etc.

It only has 60 something thousand jewtube views. The normies won't even know about it if MSM doesn't report on it

Fox showed it today.

inb4 bernie baby SIDS

Goys why haven't we started a campaign to convince women that children are better than cats?

#ChildrenBetterThanCats

that guy to the right of trump looks like zukerbergs long lost non kike brother

10/10 form would squat with

Seems like was right.

That's really the problem with marriage, amiright?

Goons/intl/CTR/Dan

The Wicked Witch of the West's henchmen are eternally butthurt.

Man, Trump is absolutely right; that is one handsome boy.

Beautiful Pepe template right there.

That's because most parents are useless degenerates. Actually caring for your kids means they won't cry nearly as much. My half year old nephew cries less than most 3 year olds in the same room, and his 3 year old sister basically never cried unless rest was needed

My baby cousin used to do that, but what we found was that he could still comprehend what we were saying and when he got older he would refer to things we had said earlier. I think the repeating thing is just a way some kids let people know that they understand.

I'm feeling feels rarely felt before

Was about to post this as well. He noticed the pattern after the second question, asked the third in a way he could get the 'Trump' response.

This kid seems to old for that. I don't know shit about babies or kids.

WHAT IS THAT BLONDE RACIST KID DOING UP THERE WITH TRUMP
DELETE THIS THREAD
BROWN IS BEAUTIFUL

Can't out smug the Don.

This will never work, tumblristas and "free spirits" love pets because they take the minimum amount of work possible, cats in particular
They know their animal won't be needy beyond their basic needs, they don't have the maturity to look after their own nor educate them past the more mundane tasks.

If you wanna do this right, promote traditional families and portraits thereof, especially if they're non race mixed shit. Find the happiness in them that goes beyond a quirky photograph at a relative's luncheon and convince them that that's what they should strive for.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480883/We-haven-t-heard-Sanders-Mother-Bernie-Baby-died-SIDS-reveals-describes-heartbreak-reveals-Democrat-hasn-t-contacted-four-month-old-son-s-death.html

I can already imagine libtards watching commenting this:
-How's that kid racist!?
-So just because is white, blonde, blue eyed and lives he's a racists?

That's fucking disgusting on behalf of Sanders.

He's just made hundreds of thousands of dollars (probably millions) off of the back of Bernouts, buying himself a new luxury lakeside property with their donations, and he cant even be bothered to give that lady a call.

What a fucking disgusting kike.

this kid is blessed to have a great life now. i wish donald trump picked me up but im a 6'2" grown man.

HOLY SHIT, IT'S YOUNG TRUMP
THE MADMAN USED HIS TIME MACHINE TO CREATE A PARADOX

You think you're a big guy, huh?

Still plenty of single mothers who think they're actually a positive influence on their kids with no father figure.

He sacrificed his own existence for humankind

Oy vey, that little Nazi needs to get a state education.