30 Days, 30 Songs

archive.is/IOJLs

A new initiative from libtard artists like Aimee Mann, Deathcab from Cuties, and R.E.M. against Trump, however that masthead looks super-easy to subvert.

It doesn't seem like it would be all that much work to make that masthead read "Written & Recorded by Artists for Trump. Free America!"

Even that hawk icon can be co-opted for pro-Trump purposes. What's even negative about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-3tCIG32Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
youtube.com/watch?v=AcnBGtL25VY
youtube.com/watch?v=wkBs2tw89dk
archive.is/AV4s8
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/30-reasons-in-30-days-to-vote-for-donald-trump-28-obamas-historical-low-homeownership-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't give them any attention

Oh, I get it now, it's supposed to be a bald eagle and not a hawk and it's wearing Trump's toupee.

It still comes across as saying "Trump is a proud Eagle".

You can just ignore them, sure, but it's more fun to coopt. Praise their songs as being subtly pro-Trump, say any negativity towards Trump in the songs is obvious satire/sarcasm.

I still don't get it. How would a bald eagle with the trump toupe not be very strong pro-trump imagery in any context?

It's a nice little logo, let's take it.

Also, what are you suggesting OP? We do our own set list of 30 songs? Moonman, shadilay, future fash, etc?

I was more suggesting we interpret all these songs through a pro-Trump lens, where any negative statements towards Trump within the songs are actually pro-Trump satire.

If he's not saying it, we should still do it.

ITT: POST YOUR SONGS FOR 30 DAYS OF TRUMP

This is a good reminder for anons that all public performers in America since the 1960s, whether goyim or yids, are guided by kike stooges and will subvert your traditional values.
Fuck you Ben Gibbard you piece of shit cunt, you've turned your back on your hwhite brothers for the last time.

Here's my first contribution.

I prefer Death Camp for Juden.

I'm a musician. How can I take advantage of this?

If an user can help me come up with some ambiguously pro Trump lyrics I'll submit it.

RACE OF MINE

SOMEDAY YOU MAY DIE

BUT IF WE SEE THE LIGHT

I'LL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE REICH

Tannhäuser overture by Wagner

there is some redpilled "music" on youtube that is just funny to us and not really effective. I really think we could really fight jewish memes if with movement where artists that express true beauty/aesthetic are working together to push it as hard as possible all over the internet.
Content creators and artists in every important artistic medium memeing the Future Fash threads into reality, the same way that vaporwave was born online and has influenced culture since.
This means artists/creators that post or lurk here collaborating and not just shitposting.
We really can win the culture war, just need to concentrate our autism.

Lets do it.
Maybe anons can send ideas back and forth through a dropbox or something, or just privately communicate?

Great, more cokehead artists to add to boycott list.

Besides moonman tracks and future fash, we can mine the meme songs, you know, the ones that are usually folk/country uploaded to youtube.
e.g.:
Uma Kompton - Donald Trump (Presidential Cock In My Heart)
youtube.com/watch?v=j-3tCIG32Xo

As well as nigger rap that references Trump $$$:

Rae Sremmurd - Up Like Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Gucci Mane & Young Thug - Donald Trump (feat. Dk)
youtube.com/watch?v=AcnBGtL25VY

The Time (Prince) - Donald Trump (Black Version)
youtube.com/watch?v=wkBs2tw89dk

The announced list so far seems to be mostly has-beens and never-weres anyway, so not much to boycott.

archive.is/AV4s8

I mean, what was the last R.E.M. album worth a damn anyway? Automatic for the People from 1992?

I fixed it, use this all you like.

Nigga please.

The trump-eagle is flying off with a big "D" - Democrats? Or literally "Trump has a big D"

Here are the lyrics to the Aimee Mann song. I think it's supposed to be from Trump's point-of-view but so many of the lyrics could just as easily be about Hillacunt, especially "I'm unwell".

Speaking of Hillacunt, I noticed that the front page of the campaign makes the mistake of being all about Trump with nary a mention of Clinton, who they ostensibly support. There is Hillacunt propaganda on the site, but you gotta click on the ABOUT tab.

and Jim at The Gateway Pundit has 30 Days 30 Reasons to vote for Trump

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/30-reasons-in-30-days-to-vote-for-donald-trump-28-obamas-historical-low-homeownership-rates/

So basically this is a list of cuckold bands we should never listen to?

Also a list of bands to parody. Their shitty songs can be made great with a bit of Aryan shitposting added to it.

Today's song, Bhi Bhiman (who?) with "With Love From Russia".

oh heavenly dubs, Trump is Big D

Come help me found a board dedicated to Holla Forums culture hacking >>>/futrefash/1

fucking typo

>>>/futurefash/1